Started With A Wedding

ThekayX8 tarafından

It's funny how I literally ran into the hottest guy at this week long wedding. It all happned so fast. My sis... Daha Fazla

❣︎Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Lilith
Lilith
Nico
Nico

Nico

32 4 0
ThekayX8 tarafından

"She's my girlfriend so I advise you to keep your eyes to yourself." The guy next to me who's is named Alec tells me. "She never said anything about you being her boyfriend," I say angrily. Maybe this guy is lying. She was moving around like she hasn't been touched in a while. She never even mentioned him. Then again he did kiss her.

"Why would she mention me in the presence of someone who made her cry for half a month." I furrow my brows. Why would she cry when she's the one who left? "You know what. I can do this myself. I don't need your help." I growl. He rolls his eyes and walks away.

Why the hell did I have to come here? I carry the box inside and Brandon helps me with it. "Thanks, man." I nod to him. "No problem." I spot Lilith talking to her sister and Brandon's wife. Her name is so beautiful just like her.

I need to get it together. I walk out of the living room and pour myself a glass of whisky. "Don't drink up all my shit!" Ricky says walking in with Vince.

"Why didn't you tell me she would be here!" I say angrily to Ricky. He puts his hands up "Damn man. Aren't you obsessed with her? I thought you would be happy." Ricky sits next to me.

"Why would I? She came with her boyfriend." I roll my eyes "Well I swear Carly told me she wasn't seeing anyone." I'm sure her sister doesn't know every detail about her life. I run my hand through my hair and take a big gulp of my drink.

"Fuck it. All I need to do is get laid and she will be off my mind." I take another big gulp. I pull up my babysitter's number. Vincent grabs my phone before I can even call her. "Don't man. You'll regret it." Vincent says.

I sigh. Layla walks up next to Vince and crosses her arms. "He'll regret what?" She asks him. "Lilith has a girlfriend and Nico is depressed about it." I take another big gulp and try to get my phone from Vince but he doesn't let me.

"I'm pretty sure she's single." Layla raises her eyebrow. "That's not what her boyfriend told me." my voice comes out gruff. "Well, why don't you just man up and ask her," Vince says and I glare at him. "He's right man. You have nothing to lose." Ricky agrees.

I ignore him and continue drinking my drink. Layla pats my back hard. A little harder than I would like. "I believe in you, Nico. Trust me she likes you." Layla winks before walking away.

Vince sits next to me and Ricky heads over to his parents. "So how's work man?" Vince asks. "It's terrible. For the last 3 weeks, I've been working on this murder case. The other lawyer knows the guy isn't innocent but he just won't give up." I run my hands through my hair. "The other shit is confidential," I add.

"I'm not even going to ask. What about Rachel?"

"She's fine. Although I would prefer if she quite rugby. Her birthday is coming up so I'm going to have to get her a new pair of skates." I sigh.

"She's probably going to be doing rugby for a long time. Get used to it man." Vince chuckles. "I guess I'll have to eventually. You'll understand though when you have kids."

"Yeah, man! Never happening." he laughs "Don't be so sure. I heard about you and No name." I raise an eyebrow. "That was a one-time thing okay. We had sex and I left end of story." he crosses his arms. "Funny since she's all you think about.." I smirk at him.

"This conversation is about how you're depressed over a one-night stand that didn't want you." he glares at me and I laugh. "Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Vince"

I feel someone sit next to me and I look over. Lilith is sitting there with her legs crosses and leaning on her arm. "Hey," she says wearily. "Hey." I turn away from Vince.

"Oh, so you're just gonna pretend I'm not here?" Vince growls. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Hi, I'm Lilith." she holds out her hand and he takes it. "Vince, this jerk's best friend." he flashes a smile. "Nice to meet you Vince." she smiles back.

"So what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask "I wanted to take about our week at the wedding." she says biting her lip. Vince takes this as his cue to leave us to talk.

"You mean the week when you left without so much as your name!" I say let the alcohol get to me.

"I didn't give you my name because you didn't call me Nico." she takes a deep breath calming herself down. I pour myself some more drink and take a big gulp. "No Lilith. I woke up and you were gone. When I asked your sister where you went she said you left in a rush. Listen if sleeping with me was a mistake-"

"No! I had a good time okay. I-I left a note with my name and number on it laid on the dresser beside you." she looks confused. "When I woke up all I saw was the room cleaner." shit it all makes sense now. The room cleaner probably threw it in the trash.

"W-why didn't you ask my sister for my number." she bites her lip nervously. "I didn't think you wanted me to contact you. I mean from my point of view I thought you left because you didn't want to explore this." I put my hand on top of hers and she lets out a little gasp.

"Maybe I should have woken you up." She says looking guilty. "We can't change the past. We can make the best of the present though." We gaze at each other for some time before her mother stands behind her. "Hey dear. Are you feeling better?" her mother asks. "Mom. I told you I was fine." she looks panicked.

"Well, I'm expecting grandkids from you soon Sweetheart." She raises a brow. "Mom! I'm not having kids anytime soon." her mom sighs. "Okay, sweetie. You will soon though." she smiles before walking away.

"Ugh I get sick one time and she thinks I'm pregnant." She pitches the bridge of her nose. "Well, I for one think you would be a great mother once you decide to have kids." I smile.

"Thank you but not anytime soon. I'm not ready." She flips her hair. "Don't worry it's not as hard as you think." I take a small sip of my drink.

She turns her head towards her parents who are watching us intently. "We should find a more private place to talk." she smiles. "Okay. Where." I ask. "Meet me in the bathroom in the basement." she slides off the chair and makes her way towards the basement stairs.

She can't just want to talk if she wants me to meet her in the basement. 3 minutes later I make my way down the basement stairs. No one is down here but it is decorated. They must be opening gifts down here.

I knock on the closed bathroom door and she opens it. "This should be a good quiet place." she smiles and then pulls me inside with her.

Once the door is closed she pins me up against it by my chest. "I've wanted to kiss you for a month Nico." she purrs. "Well, you can now." I lower my face and she stands on her Tippi toes and kisses me. My arms wrap around her and her hands wrap around my neck.

I let my hands slide up her shirt to caress her skin and she moans. "Nico. Take it off," she whispers.

"I didn't expect this when I came into this bathroom," I growl as I unclasp her bra. "Well, I'm sure you're fine with it." She says as she pulls her shirt off.

I let out a soft breath as her breasts spring free. "Mm, beautiful." I take her breast into my mouth and she tilts her head back. "Hurry! We're limited on time here." She growls.

I lift her and she wraps her legs around my waist. She unbuckles my pants and I pull them down making my cock go free. "Your cock looks so good," she says licking her lips. "You look so good."

I pull her pants down and spread her legs. "I want to take my time. I'll make it fast though." I nip at her ear and she shivers. I take a condom out of my wallet and slide it on.

I grip her ass cheeks as I slide in. "Ah Nico." she moans as I slide in slowly. "I'm going to be doing this to you every day once we exchange numbers, Lilith." I slap her ass and she whimpers.

I start moving faster and harder while gripping her hair. Her warmth squeezing around me so tightly is making me crazy. I love being buried deep inside her. She trails her nails down my back and it burns in a good way. I grunt. "Shit uh sorry." She digs her nails into my back softly as I pound into her.

"It's fine baby!" Our skins slap together and she rolls her head back. "Right there, Nico. Yes, you make me feel so amazing."

"Good baby! I want you to come for me. I want to feel your juices on my cock." I smack her ass again and she jerks forward taking me deeper. "Then fuck me faster." She moans.

I move faster and she starts moaning too loud. I cover her mouth with mine and she squeezes me closer. "Don't stop." She bites into my shoulder once I break the kiss. "I'm not." I suck on her neck and we finally come together.

I ride her through her high before disposing of the condom.

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket and I answer it. "Hello," I say out of breath. She traces her fingers up my chest while biting her lip.

"Where are you man. We are about to start opening gifts. Get your ass up here!" Rickey says through the phone. "Okay calm down man. I was in the bathroom." I pick up her shirt from the floor and hand it to her. "Okay well hurry!" He hangs up and I put my phone back into my pocket. I pick my pants up off the floor and start putting them on.

"They are about to start opening the gifts," I tell her. Liliths eyes go wide and she jumps up. "Shit. If we are both late they might know what happened." She tries to grab her panties but I snatch them. I stuff them into my pocket and she bites her lip.

"I'll give these back to you when I sneak you into the back of my truck." She rolls her eyes and lets out a small laugh. "Okay big guy. I better get them back! They are my favorite." She slides her pants back on and fixes her hair a bit.

Then she kisses me. "I'll leave first. Come find me." She purs.

She leaves the bathroom leaving me to fix myself up.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

101K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
119K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...