๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ, km

By evieflower

โdamnit rory, you got him gigglingโž ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ More

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž

33.1K 1K 3.2K
By evieflower

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The unknown truly is a scary thing. One who says they are afraid of the dark, not necessarily the absence of light, but merely what could be found within. Rory on the other hand, is afraid of thoughts. Ideas. Knowing that she didn't know anything put her on edge. She was stuck in between a war. A battle between two. One side are the people she has lived around for years, and her own brothers. But the other side has shown her kindness she hasn't experienced in years.

She didn't know what she should do. But she'll be damned if someone else made the decision for her. 

That very moment Elena, Rory, and all three vampires sat together in the Salvatore boarding house, talking about the options they would have, and the situation they were in.

The whole scene alone was tense, Rory was sitting silently, plotting of ways she could leave.

"Tonight is the full moon." Elijah tells them, "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the sun and moon curse is fake?" Stefan reiterates, wanting to know as much as he could about the situation. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept the werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid."

A loud silence washes through the room, only to be broken by Rory who lets out a low whistle. Damon rolls his eyes at his sister before speaking, "Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today." Rory frowned at the last sentence, Klaus was actually nice to her.

"Damon..." His brother tried to warn him, but it clearly wasn't going to work considering his aggressive state.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying," Elena said before looking over at Rory, "How about she can try? I know she is powerful, she healed a werewolf bite on her own." Damon turned his head towards his sister, and raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

Rory could practically hear her heart sinking. She thought Damon cared about her more than that, but she realized that he probably never didn't. Quickly composing herself, she let out a small scoff at even suggesting the idea.

"Elena, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I am not going to be doing your bidding. I am not some toy that you guys can just use whenever you please and then leave forgotten. If you guys never found the need to help me, I don't need to help you," The witch told her in the nicest manner possible.

"I'd write you a great eulogy." Damon suggested sarcastically, to which both Elijah and Rory rolled their eyes , letting out a small scoff.

"All right. How do we break this curse?" Stefan asked, trying to diffuse the tension in the room.

"Well, the ritual itself is very straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah explained.

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked nervously. 

"The final part of the ritual. Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger... to the point of your death."

Everyone in the room tensed up excluding Rory and Elijah. The two of them just looked at each other, both with equally annoyed expressions. Rory sat on the farthest end of the couch, her knees tucked into her chest, as she braided a small piece of her hair, blissfully content, just wanting to leave.

Elena looked between both Salvatore brother's before looking at Elijah, "And that's where you come in."

"This is an elixir that I required some five-hundred years ago for Katerina." Elijah said, opening a small box and pulling out a crystal vile. "It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

"So I'll be dead...."

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan?" Damon started out angrily, very fired up. "A magical witch potion with no expiration date? You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans." Elijah interrupted. "The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work."

"I'll take those odds over your elixir." Damon said before looking at the Gilbert girl with desperate eyes. "What if it doesn't work, Elena?"

"Then I guess I'll just be dead," She said, causing Damon's eyes to widen even more. He then looked at Stefan for some help, but his younger brother just shrugged his shoulders, also not knowing what to do. Damon rolled his eyes in incredulity before walking out of the room.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" Elena sighs out, rubbing her legs. "Does he have a werewolf?"

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

Taking in the information, Stefan sighed as he stood up, following after his brother to make sure he doesn't do anything irrational.

Elena follows suit standing up, but she walks over to Elijah, analyzing the bottle. Rory still sat on the couch, reading a book, trying her best to ignore a certain brunette girl in the room.

"You'd think he'd understand why I'm willing to do this." Elena said. Rory assumed she was talking about Damon... Or Stefan. She didn't really know at that point.

"Why are you?" Elijah asks her.

"I'm the key to braking the curse. Klaus is here because of me. If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people. It's that simple."

"You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work."

"Let's hope so." Rory said covered up by coughs, causing both Elijah and Elena to look at her. Playing confused, Rory looks around as well before looking back at the two and shrugging her shoulders before looking back at her book.

"I know the chance I'm taking." The doppelganger said, trying to ignore the smirk that Elijah had on his face, probably caused by Rory's actions.

Before Elijah got the chance to respond, a door slams causing all three of them to look at where the sound came from.

"Get out!" A frantic Jenna Sommer's says to a desperate Ric walking inside.

"Jenna, Jenna!" He tries to call for her, wanting to explain himself for everything that has been going on.

"Get out!"

Elijah, Elena, and Rory walk closer to them, and before Rory could walk up any further, Elijah stands in front of her. In real confusion this time, Rory stands on her tip toes to look over his shoulder. Her jaw slackens when she see's Jenna holding up a crossbow pointing it at Alaric.

"Jenna, put the cross-bow down, okay? It's me." Ric attempts to reason, putting his hands up.

"Stay away from me."

"What's going on?" Elena asks them in a wary voice, slowly walking towards Jenna. Ric then looks over at her tears close to visible in his eyes. "It's me Elena, I swear, okay? He let me go. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it." Damon said, walking into the scene.

"Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right as I was about to--"

"It's him." Jenna said quickly, cutting him off as she set the bow down.

"He wanted me to deliver a message." Ric told them. "The sacrifice happens tonight."

**✿❀○❀✿**

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked Alaric once they all calmed down, and sat at the couches.

Rory didn't have much to calm down from. She was probably more traumatized to almost hear was Ric was going to say before Jenna stopped him, than the situation they were in.

"No. It's like I blacked out and wok up three days later." He explained before looking at Rory, "Katherine's there."

The girl's face instantly lit up. "Oh she is? How is she? Did Klaus hurt her? He promised he wouldn't."

"She's under compulsion." Stefan said. "Damon snuck her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Rory looked over at her brother, "Well, was she hurt at all?" Stefan shook his head, trying to hide his surprise, "Look's like Klaus kept his promise."

"So what else did I do?" Ric asked, nervous to hear the answers. Jenna just looked at him with a face he had never seen before, let alone on her. Seeing that everyone else was too apprehensive to answer, Rory spoke up for them.

"Well, you and I hung out at the dance, we both had a little too much of the drinks. It wasn't even worth it. Also, we watched the other kids and you were very aggressive with your ratings on their outfits. You also tried to trip one of them because 'you thought it would be funny.' But then again, that was all technically Klaus, not you."

Jenna continued to stare in horror, still trying to comprehend everything. Elijah had to suppress his own eye-roll at his brother, and Stefan just watched as Elena walked to go and see Damon.

"You also threatened Jenna." Stefan told him. Even though he knew Ric was going to feel horrible about it, it had to be said.

"I- I what?" He looked at Jenna and he could now tell exactly why she was looking at him like that. Before he was even able to begin apologizing, Stefan and Elijah's head quickly whipped around, hearing a noise from upstairs. Shouts and crashes could be heard. Stefan, Ric, and Jenna all ran upstairs as quickly as they could.

Elijah and Rory look at each other, and both slowly made their way upstairs, unbothered.

Once they reached upstairs, Elena was sprawled on the ground, blood covering the lower half of her face, and considering the guilty look on Damon's, he fed her his blood. Stefan also had blood covering himself. This time, it was around his whole abdomen, from a wound.

"What is going on here?" Ric asks, as he walked closer to Elena and Stefan who were sat on the ground cradling his stomach. "Okay, Jenna, downstairs in the basement are blood bags. Go get them. Now!"

Although she was reluctant, Jenna nodded her head and quickly ran down, still confused. Elijah and Rory look at each other again, and move out of the room, going back to their spot downstairs.

"Well it sounds like you won't be needing this anymore." Elijah said, indicating towards the elixir in his hand. "Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless. Tell Elena I'll be back before nightfall. We'll proceed as planned."

"We both know that elixir wouldn't have worked anyways." Damon says angrily, sipping his newly poured bourbon from the glass.

"The problem, Damon, you talk a good game but you don't actually know anything. She'll never forgive you. And never for a vampire...It's a very long time," Elijah told him, making Damon's face harden, trying not to show any emotion.

Elijah then turned to Rory before he left the house, "You, stay out of trouble."

"But-" Her words were cut off right as Elijah closed the door. Rory sighed as she turned back to Damon. Without even saying anything, she began to walk back to where Jenna and Ric were standing as soon as they walked out.

"Hey, kiddo." Ric said, acknowledging her presence. Rory flashed him a toothy grin. "Do you want to come to the grill with me?"

"Is there trouble?" Rory asked him.

"Nope."

"Then sure." 

Ric smiled at the girl, and as they walked towards the door, he ruffled her hair, causing her to groan in annoyance.

**✿❀○❀✿**

The grill wasn't busy, not even in the slightest. There were a few couples on dates, smiling fondly at one another, enjoying the other's presence. As Ric and Rory walked in, she immediately saw her brother sitting along at the bar drinking who knows how many glasses of alcohol.

Ric nodded his head towards Damon's direction silently telling her that they should go and sit with him. Rory frantically shook her head, not wanting to be with him. The teacher then raised his brows, and began to fake cry and then point back at the Salvatore.

Rolling her eyes, Rory agreed but took slow, shuffled steps towards the chair.

"Thanks." She heard Damon say once she got close enough.

"I'll have the same." Ric said, sitting down. Rory just sat on the other side of Damon, on the edge of her seat farthest from him. "Me too." She said to the bartender.

"I screwed up." Damon said, not even making eye contact with either of them. Rory mentally scoffed at him, realizing that he never really seemed to care that much when he screwed up with her, but it was always Elena. At that point, she was used to it, and it didn't matter. 

She had better things to worry about.

"Yeah." Ric agreed, nodding his head. "Yeah, you did."

Just then, the bartender came back with their drinks setting it in front of them. Rory immediately picked it up and took a sip, grimacing once it touched her tongue.

"Ugh, this is apple juice, asshole!"

Only to be ignored, Rory just continued to drink it. Mid sip, someone came up and sat right next to her.

"Gentlemen, why so glum?" He said in a very english accent causing Rory to choke on her drink, muffling her laughter. Klaus turned his attention to her, and smiled fondly. "Little witch."

The man had sandy blonde hair that curled in every direction. His eyes were a mixture between a deep blue, and a cloudy gray.

"Ugh, Klaus, I presume." Damon acknowledged.

"In the flesh," He assured with an unwavering smirk, before looking at Ric with malicious eyes, "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

Rory had to cover up her mouth once more to hide her laughter. These men were fighting like children.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon asked, standing up and walking closer. Klaus didn't seem even the slightest bit threatened, if anything, the smirk only deepened. "I'm told you and my brother fancy my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret."

"Cheers to that." Rory agreed, holding out her glass that was only half full before continuing to drink it.

"Thanks for your advice." Damon said, though his words were clearly strained. Both Rory and Ric cringed at his words, knowing what he had done previously. "I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?" The Salvatore continued.

Klaus let out a humorless chuckle, "You are kidding." Before looking at Rory, "He is kidding right?"

The girl just gritted her teeth shrugging her shoulders, "Well...Not really."

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon sarcastically responded, but it just seemed he continued to only dig himself a deeper and deeper grave.

"Let me be clear-- I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Without another word, Klaus left them. Damon and Ric were left in shock, while Rory just proceeded to finish drinking her juice.

"That was fun." Damon told them.

"You're gonna screw it up, aren't you?" Ric asked, but he definitely already knew the answer. Damon continued to sip his drink, "You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might... get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?"

"I don't think it will matter in the long run, bud. You'll be dead either way," Rory told him, patting him on the back in a congratulatory manner.

"But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought another month before the next full moon."

"But you'll still be dead." 

"Are you gonna help me or what?" Damon asked Ric who was silently drinking his alcohol. He turned his head to face the vampire, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just come with me."

Ric, Rory and Damon then left the grill, neither the teacher or the witch aware of what Damon's plans were. 

They got into Damon's car and drove to Ric's apartment, making the owner of it confused as to what they were doing there. Having an idea, Rory got excited, hoping that they were going to see Katherine.

When they walked up, Ric knocked onto the door before opening. And when the door was wide open, they got a clear view of Katherine Pierce.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back." She states, looking at Damon. But her frown turned into a smile when she saw the Salvatore girl.

"Rory?"

"Katherine!"

Rory ran through the door and into Katherine's arms, both hugging each other as if they were going to disappear. Once they pulled back, both had an irreplaceable smile on their faces.

Just then, Damon entered into the apartment, after receiving permission from Ric.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Katherine said to him.

Damon grabbed her by the neck and pushed her up against the wall. "I gave you vervain, now I'm here to collect. I got it from here Ric. I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." 

"Why? What are you going to do?" Katherine asked him skeptically.

"He's going to pull a dumbass move like the dumbass he is," Rory intercepted.

"Dead werewolf equals no ritual." Damon added on, with a proud smirk on his face as if he actually did something.

"No. You can't interfere Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you ever met," Kat told him, trying to get the idea through his thick skull.

"I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way."

The two continued to bicker back and forth quite loudly while Rory walked around the flat, picking up the messes that were made.

Only did they get interrupted when one of the neighbors walked over and knocked on he door frame of the door that was still wide open.

"Could you guys please keep- Rory?"

Both vampires and the witch turned their heads towards the door to see Rose standing there with wide eyes and a smile.

"Rose? Wha- You didn't tell me you moved into these apartments!" Rory then ran over into her second hug of the day. Both equally as comforting.

"Well here I am." Rose responded, as she pulled apart, pushing a strand of Rory's hair behind her ear. Rose then looked past the girl to the other two inhabitants that were arguing.

Her and Katherine made eye contact. The two stared at each other for a few moments before each looked away at the same time, both with a small blush on their faces.

Rory watched between the two, a smile forming on her face watching the interaction.

"Well, uh- I have to, uh, get back." Rose said quickly before hugging Rory one last time, then leaving back to her own room.

"You're either coming with me, or you're walking yourself home." Damon told Rory as he began to walk out of the apartment. She stood their, not knowing what to do, before looking at Katherine. The vampire nodded her head in his direction telling her to follow.

So Rory quickly followed after him, only looking back to say goodbye to her friend.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Rory sat at home, alone. She didn't want to get involved in whatever Damon was doing, knowing it wouldn't turn out well, and Stefan was out with Elena.

There was something about being alone that Rory loved and hated all at the same time. She could be a very independent person, if needed, but in the end, loneliness is one of her worst fears.

She spent so many years alone in search for her brothers, and in the end, they didn't want her. 

Laying on the couch, she was blissfully enjoying her book when she heard people talking outside. Only when she got up did she realize it had gone completely dark out.

When she walked out the front door, she saw Stefan and Elena standing next to one another, while Klaus stood right in front of them with a calm and collected composure. Much different than the fear filled ones of the other two.

"You got me all nervous. I thought maybe you'd done something stupid." He then looked at Elena, his smile becoming more devilish when he could see her shaking hands. "You ready, my dear?"

"I'm ready." She said in her most confident tone, walking out to him, only to be stopped by Stefan.

"I wouldn't," Klaus threatened, "Unless you want to die too."

Rory stood by the door, watching the scene unfold, unaware what she should do, if anything.

"Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine. It's fine." Elena reassured him. "I'll go. No one needs to get hurt. There's no reason for you to get hurt."

Klaus smiled triumphantly when Elena walked over. He then turned his head towards Rory, "Are you coming too, little witch? We can catch up."

Confused, Rory just shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, only if you are able to get the bartender to get me an actual drink." Klaus nodded his head with a genuine smile. "Oh and if you don't tell Elijah that I did this. I'm not supposed to get into trouble.

And in the blink of an eye, all three of them were gone.

Klaus took Rory back to the apartment. Opening the door for her, Rory saw Katherine once again.

"Where's Maddox?" Klaus asked as he entered. "He should be back by now."

"I don't know." Katherine weakly replied.

Without another word, Klaus sat down at the table, pulling out his phone and computer, bringing up a recording on it.

"What are you doing?"
"Where's Elena?"

Both Katherine and Rory asked him at the same time.

"He sent her off with another witch." Rory responded for him, walking over and getting an apple out of the bowl and began cutting it into slices.

Silence overtook the three for a couple moments before the door burst open, and Damon came strutting in. "I wasn't aware you were invited in." Klaus said, not even looking away from his screen.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon told him.

"Haven't we already had this conversation?"

"Yeah but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch," He responded back, causing Klaus to turn around quickly to face him, rage overtaking his features. "Excuse me?"

"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all me."

The two vampires had a stare down for a moment in silence before Klaus spoke.

"Katerine and Aurora, please give us a second."

Katherine walked over to Rory who was sitting down and eating. She grabbed her hand and pulled her away. "But my apple." She tried to protest, but her words came out slurred considering her mouth was still full of the fruit.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Greta pulled Elena through the dark woods, preparing for the sacrifice.

"God I can't see anything." Elena said after she tripped on another log for around the tenth time that night. Without another utter, Greta waved her hand, and all of a suddedly, multiple fires are placed, lighting up the whole clearing.

Looking around, Elena's breath hitched in her throat when she saw her Aunt Jenna laying on the dirty ground.

Dead.

"Jenna?" She whispered out before quickly running over to her side. "Jenna, Jenna!" Elena continued to call her name out as she shook her, trying to get some form of response. "Oh, my god. No. Jenna! No. He killed her? Why? I did everything he asked."

With a sudden gasp, Jenna jolted upwards, scaring Elena, but a sense of relief washed through her. Jenna continued to look around, confused while breathing heavily, not a clue of what was going on.

"She's not dead." Greta spoke up, causing both Jenna and Elena to look at her.

"She's in transition."

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

a/n:

episode 2x20

klaus is finally here!

i hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter. sorry i haven't really been consistent with updates, senior year is kicking my ass. 

have a great day!

-ef

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 102 11
"๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
346K 9.1K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
565K 7K 39
>โ„๐”ผโ„š๐•Œ๐”ผ๐•Š๐•‹๐•Š โ„‚๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Š๐”ผ๐”ป < ๐••๐•’๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•ง๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•ง๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐•œ๐• ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...
5.4K 213 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...