πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„...

Autorstwa xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... WiΔ™cej

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

LIX. Exciting Appearances

1.9K 74 39
Autorstwa xcapsicle

Later that Evening

As 4 pm slowly came around the corner, I began to get dressed. I honestly didn't do much all day because I was feeling sick.

But it was an off and on feeling, I guess I can maybe check with my doctor sometime soon.

I got off the couch slowly and made my way to our room. I go to the closet and start looking for something nice to wear.

My red short-ish dress with a cool design caught my eye. I smiled as I took it out of my closet. I got a pair of small black heels and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready in there.

After 30 minutes, I was fully showered, dressed and ready to go. I was finishing up my makeup when I heard Johnny calling out my name.

"Serena?" He called out again from outside of the door. I put my makeup down and opened the door of the bathroom.

"I'm right here." I said to him with a smile. He kind of froze for a second, then smiled widely.

"Wow." Is all he muster up after seeing me. I chuckled a little as I closed the bathroom door and walked closer to him.

"Is wow a good thing or??" I joked with him as I walked closer. He then chuckled as well.

He softly placed his hands on my hips and leaned in to kiss me. "You are beautiful." He said as he then pulled away to get another look at me.

I looked at his outfit as well. "You look more dapper than usual." I said with a smile, looking at his black long sleeve button up and black jeans.

He shrugged and smiled a little. "I borrowed the shirt, but had the rest of the outfit." He said a little weakly, seeming to become a little insecure about not having fancier clothes to wear.

I noticed it and grabbed a hold of both his hands. "Hun, you can wear anything you want. You don't need to impress or please me." I told him reassuringly.

He immediately smiled and kissed me once again. "I love you." He said through a smile, which made me smile even more.

"I love you. Now where are we gonna eat??" I asked him. He smiled and took my hand as we began to walk out of the door.

"Let's go and find out, shall we?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and shook my head.

...

We arrived at this Mexican restaurant, definitely a different choice from our usual date night restaurants.

We got out of the car and walked into the front of the restaurant. A lady approached us with a bright smile.

"Hi you too! How may I help you today?" She says to both of us.

"I have a reservation for two, under the name Lawrence." Johnny said to the lady. I looked at him with a smile, I don't think he's ever made us a reservation before.

The lady nodded and waved at us to follow her. "You made a reservation?" I asked him with a smile.

He nodded as if it was nothing. I nodded, I know there's definitely something up because he doesn't usually act this fancy with me.

We took a seat at the table and the lady left for a second. Johnny was just looking at me, making me smile.

"Is this too fancy for you?? I wasn't sure where else to take you, I wanted to go to a place more romantic.." He asked with worry.

"Nono! This is fine, I love Mexican food!" I told him with a smile.

He took a deep breath and nodded his head-seeming relived.

"Babe, are you ok?" I asked him with a smile. He nodded and smiled as well.

"Yes, I'm ok. Just want to make sure you have a nice night." He said as he put his hands on mine.

I smiled widely, "Well then you're in luck because I'm already having a great time." I say.

He smiled and nodded. He moved his hands and began to look through the menu. I did the same.

"Oh, come on." I heard Johnny say in an irritated voice. I looked up from my menu and saw him glaring to the side.

I looked over to what he was looking at and saw Daniel with Amanda. I smiled at them, "Hey you guys!!" I say happily, then came to the realization that this was Daniel and Johnny in one spot.

Daniel looked at Johnny with irritation as well, while Amanda had the same look as me-we both knew that this could end sorely.

"Hey Serena!" Amanda then says to me with a smile. I smiled at her.

I looked over at Daniel as he looked stressed. "Do you have any other tables?" He asked the waitress.

I looked at Johnny who rolled his eyes. I laughed softly to myself.

"Sorry, we're completely booked." The waitress tells him. "There might be some standing room at the bar." She further explains.

I saw Amanda try to subtly calm Daniel. "Will this table be ok?" The waitress asked.

Daniel looked at Johnny, "I don't know. Will it be?" Daniel said to Johnny.

I looked at Johnny who was looking at me, I raised my eyebrows.

"It'll be fine." He said and then stared at Daniel again. I looked back at the couple and smiled.

Daniel kept his eyes on Johnny as he sat down. Oh boy, this could either go completely terrible or amazingly well.

a/n: OMGG hi sorry for the hiatus lmao. i was gonna make this chapter extra long for y'all but i decided split this scene instead of doing it all in one. lmao also can we talk about my titles- i literally cant do titles it's not a thing for me SJSJ. anyways i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! also if the writing was low key bad, i haven't written in like a month SOOO that's why lmaoooo. and the next one is gonna start getting intense as you all know. so i'm gonna work on the next chapter rn tbh and probably post it tomorrow or thursday!!! i missed y'all!!! 💖💖

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

16.3K 243 18
There isn't much Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence on here but there is only one on here by @-TheFandomLife- is called Puppy Dog Eyes. So far that s...
13.2K 288 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
31.8K 607 17
Johnny Lawrence hates Daniel LaRusso's guts or... perhaps he wants him to rearrange his guts. Johnny has fallen for the dark brown-eyed handsome boy...
12.9K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...