The Unintentional Collision

By official3sadiya

Lillian Livingston (23), is an independent, well mannered, beautiful and an innocent girl who has life planne... More

Prologue: How It All Began...
1. The Stranger
2. Break up
3. Last Encounter?
4. New Start
5. The Date
6. Moody Margaret
7. The Abandoned Place
8. Closed book & Open book
9. Lost with him
Author Note
10. Angry Bird
11. Dream?
12. Business Trip
13. Packing
14. California
15. Jacob Returns
16. The Attack
17. The Challenge
18. Miss Pathogen
19. Lillian
20. Kidnapped!
21. Reality
22. The Unforgettable Moment
23. Awkward
24. Evalyn
26. Sneaking Out

25. Exposed

214 19 2
By official3sadiya

I was sitting down on the bed in Evalyn's room while staring at my feet. I was recalling how carefully he aided me back in my room, his touch still lingered on my feet.

Why am I acting this way? Do I like him? no, that's not possible, right?

Soon, Eva stepped out of the shower in her bath robe while using her towel to dry up the extra water on her hair.

"I know I take really long in showers, I'm sorry." She rushes towards her dressing table that has all sorts of things: hair clips, make ups, brushes, perfumes. The things I can only dream of having but can't actually get. In childhood, my parents didn't really like to spend much on non-necessary things, such as: toys, new dresses, clips etc. I never really complained since they were my parents and suppressed my desires.

"It's totally fine, Evalyn. You didn't really take that long." I reassured while smiling, even though she did take an awfully long time, but I already felt bad for cussing her, even if it wasn't out loud. I guess, I had William to occupy me in the meantime.

"Come on, Lillian! Just call me Eva. I find Evalyn old and long." She laughed, making me release a small laugh myself.

"Call me Lilly." Smiling, I carefully got up from the comfortable, king size bed, and made me way to use the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, leaving Eva blow drying her hair. Compared to her bathroom, my bathroom in the room that I am currently staying in, is basically... nothing! Her bathroom is amazing. Everything was skilfully placed in their correct places without a single mess.

I was astonished!

I was busy inspecting every inch, when I heard the one person's voice that caused all my attention to shift on him instead. Leaning against the door, I tried to listen to what he might be saying to her. Anything about me? Okay, I know that I shouldn't be listening to their conversations, since they're siblings and it's not in my place to know anything. But it is possible that they might be talking about me, right? Well either way, it doesn't matter since I couldn't hear thing. Instead, I decided to do what I came in for and go in the room.

The minute I stepped out of the door they became quiet and turned their head my way at the same time. Okay... doesn't look like they were talking about me. Now, I'm just even more curious. Great!

"I'll talk to you, later." He scratches the back of his head while saying that which made me crease my brows in confusion but, I just let it slide. For now.

"Alright, bro?" I didn't miss the sly glance that he gave while she was talking though. It almost seemed as if he was nervous. Of what though? No idea. He walked out of the door which another glance which was disappointing to be honest. The disappointment might have escaped William's eyes, but they were captured by Eva's eyes. She had her famous smirk on her face just like her brother. I mentally sighed, while taking a seat beside her while minding my injured toe.

"What is it? Spill the beans." Sighing, I placed my feet on a stool that was in front of me since I felt like my toe was throbbing in pain. Did the painkiller even work? Seems like it didn't.

She sat up straight and made herself comfortable before she began. She asked me the one question that I have been avoiding all this time. The one question that I didn't want to answer as I was too afraid of the consequences.

"Do you love him?" She still had that smirk on her face.

I tried to act dumb and hoped that she would just leave it alone by miracle. "What are you talking about?" I creased my brows in confusion in attempt to convince her. Did it work? Nope.

Eventually, I gave up. I looked down at my hands, while fiddling with my top. Honestly speaking, I didn't know how to say it to his younger sister, I mean she's his younger sister for crying out loud. But, at the same time she is same age as me. Taking a deep breathe I began telling her about everything, including the things that I have been hiding from myself. "I don't know since how long I have been feeling this way but, there's this strange feeling at the pit of my stomach every time he is near me. When I stare into his eyes, it seems like he wants to say many things, but he holds it back. Sometimes, I feel like there is another side to him that he doesn't allow other people to see, but then other times his strange behaviour makes me think that I am wrong and that there is no good side to him."  I lift my head up to see her just staring at my face in shock. "I am so sorry. I know that he is your brother, and no sibling would want to hear bad things about them." I explained with guilt clearly laced around in every word I spoke.

"No, I know that he can be a bit cold-hearted. But deep down he isn't." At this point, she had my undivided attention. "I'm just surprised that you could get a glimpse of that side of him. I didn't see the old him in ages, and I miss him." She looked down as a single tear fell from her eyes.

"Oh Eva, please don't cry. Others may not believe this, but we both know he has a different side and together we can help him reunite with his old self again." I tried to comfort her as much as I could, and I managed to make her smile a little. I pulled her into tight hug and tried to comfort her. I told her that we would get his different side out, but how? Just having a normal conversation with him is a mission impossible.

Just then, guess who bursts through the door. Nope, not William. This time, it was Liam. She quickly wiped her tears but, Liam didn't miss it and concern was written all over his face. He took long strides and sat himself on the bed near Eva, and as if he couldn't control himself, he wiped the last drop of tear that fell from her eyes using his thump. Wait, am I missing something here?  I could see that there was something going on between them and that itself just made me smile. To be honest, they look cute together. The way they were looking at each other right now, people could only dream about having love like they do, people like me. The thought of William came across my mind but, I ignored the familiar feeling again and cleared my throat to let them know that I was still there.

"Now, Eva it's your turn." I said with an innocent smile and looked between her and Liam, eagerly waiting for an answer. They looked like two thieves were caught stealing. "Come on, tell me! for how long?" I couldn't stop the foolish smile from appearing on my face. I was genuinely happy for them.

She cleared her throat, "For 2 years." She declared shyly, while tucking hair behind her ear and smiling.

I couldn't help but to express my bundle of happiness. "Omg! I already ship you gyz!" I squealed while jumping on her bed like a little kid. I know, childish of me. I was simply happy for her, even though I didn't know her for even a day we had a strong bond; like two sisters.

"You know who I ship?" He had that mischievous grin on his face. Oops!

I attempted to change the topic by asking if they wanted to watch a movie and Eva agreed but, Liam just couldn't let it go.

"Eva, I actually love her and Will's chemistry, you know?" I mentally face palm myself because now, she is going to join in with him as well.

"I was literally talking to her about that! They suit each other. I can just see it!" She was really hyped up with the idea, but I wasn't sure how he felt about me. Who was I kidding, he doesn't even like me?

"Liam, we should totally help her get her love. Don't you think so? Ok, now they were just taking it too far because he would never want someone like me. I just know it.

"You two will only be wasting your time." I stood up and leaned against the dressing table and sighed.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, miss Pathogen had to walk in.

"It is really funny how you three think that, Will would love a girl like her." How dare she look me up and down while pointing a finger at me! I had an urge to grab her by her hair and smash her face against the wall, but I had to resist it, so I just ended up biting my lips.

"That is none of your business. So, stay out of it." I could tell that Eva had a strong urge to scream at her, but she contained it and flashed a smile her way instead. Seems like she doesn't like her either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...
646 56 17
Are they destined to be with each other? Or does destiny have other plans for them? "Why can't you love me? What have I done so wrong that you even h...
422K 11.1K 35
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 After ending a marriage of 4 years, Hunter and Sophia are back at it again. They hate each other now more than ever. He broke her hea...
21.2K 552 37
Alexander Agnor, the haughty and heartless tyrant with a perfectly sculpted face. As its CEO, he runs the Agnor Industry. In public, he wears the mas...