suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Library [chapter 6]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Training Accident [chapter 10]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Titansss [chapter 16]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip๐Ÿ˜ผ [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Promise Renewed [chapter 15]

12.4K 529 1K
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Hurry up and get your fat ass in the cart," you said to Eren in a Scottish accent, but you weren't surprised the boy didn't move since he had been knocked out for a while now.

"Hold it right there!" a commander yelled, stopping you, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin from going to the top of the wall with the rest of your friends.

"You see Eren. This is why I wanted to get up as quick as possible," you muttered.

Then we got interrogated, Eren not knowing what was going on as he was still unconscious.

"Kill them all," was the first thing he said when he woke up.

"Oh wow, you made our situation so much better," you said to him. You had your arm around his waist for support while Armin and Mikasa stood in front of the two of you, shielding you from the shoulders that had their guns aimed at you.

"What's going on?" he asked while looking around.

"You turned into a titan or something, and then went ape shit on the other titans. I don't know man, I'm kinda just here for the ride," your said to the confused boy.

"Are you human?" the crazed commander called out to Eren.

"What?" he asked utterly confused.

"He doesn't even know. Answer the question honestly or we shoot!" he yelled.

"Pftt-" you laughed to your self, "I'm the ghetto, ratatata."

"What does he mean 'are you human'?" Eren asked you, ignoring what you said before.

"He wants you to answer if your human or not," you responded.

"Why would I have to answer that? Of course I'm a human," Eren replied with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know that, but they don't. Just answer his question," you replied.

"Yes, I am a human!" Eren yelled.

"That's exactly something a titan would say!" the higher-up yelled back, lifting his hand up to signal for the others to get ready to fire.

"Was there a right answer to that question?" you mumbled to yourself.

The commander signaled for them to fire, and they did. Luckily, Eren shielded you, Mikasa, and Armin from the canon ball by catching it by turning halfway into a titan.

"I can't talk right now, I'm doing hot girl shit," you said to yourself while moving around the smoky area under the titans rib cage.

"Is everybody alright?" Eren asked after he recovered from the shock.

"Well I kinda wanna cut off all my hair because I'm having an identity crisis," you started.

"Not the time y/n," Eren said with a slight smile making his way on his lips.

Some stuff from the manga and anime later...

You were about to be shot at again. Fun times, fun times. The dude was about to signal, but was cut off by a old man that had no hair and some sort of messed up bags under his eyes.

"That's enough. Let's not let fear get in the way of our sense of judgement," the dude said.

"Commander Pixis," the guy who was trying to kill you gasped out.

"Pixis? I feel like I have heard that name before..." you trailed off, "Oh, I remember now! Like a pixie stick."

"Why do I like this girl?" Eren whispered to himself, only allowing Armin to hear him.

"I don't know, she seems to have a few loose screws," Armin joked.

So some stuff happened and eventually you were walking on the wall with Eren. Mikasa and Armin had to go with all the other soldiers, but you didn't because you were sPeCiaL. You and Eren walked behind the Pixis dude, occasionally looking at your surroundings.

"You want a drink?" Pixis asked the two of you as he held out the flask he would take a drink from every now and then.

"Sure," Eren replied only to spit out the drink as soon as it reached his mouth.

"What is it?" you asked him.

"That's not water. I think it's alcohol," he replied. You immediately took the flask from him and started chugging it.

"Are you going to get drunk?" Pixis asked while looking back at you a little worried. He didn't expect you to actually want to drink.

"I feel fine," you stated while whipping your mouth and handing him the empty flask.

"You just drank that whole thing. Are you at least tipsy?" Pixis asked.

"Nah, it kinda tasted like water," you replied while walking like you didn't just drink that whole flask filled with alcohol.

"I like you, you know how to hold your liquor," Pixis stated before continuing to lead the two of you somewhere.

You and Eren started holding hands at one point in time, but neither of you really noticed. It was comfortable and it felt natural, so you both silently agreed not to let go.

Pixis yelled some stuff out and Eren had to let go of your hand to move up and show the other soldiers what he looked like. Armin and Mikasa met back up with the two of you after Mikasa got chosen to be apart of Eren's protection squad and Armin to come up with a better plan.

"You know, you almost broke your promise," you said to Eren while the two of you waited for further instructions.

"No I didn't," he replied.

"Yes you did. You had everyone thinking you were dead. I count that as you almost breaking your end of the deal," you said while sitting up more and turning your body toward the green eyed brunette.

"Yeah, but technically I never died. I just disappeared down a titan's throat for a few hours," Eren replied while looking back at you with a smirk.

"When I found out you were actually alive I shed a tear, you know. I don't think you know how much your death would affect me," you said, all the playfulness in your voice gone. You didn't even have a smile on your face, this let Eren know how serious you actually were.

"I'm sorry," the boy mumbled, the smirk leaving his face, him feeling bad for making you feel that way. He was genuine. He didn't like it when you cried, even if he had never seen you cry in person. There was something in him that hated seeing you upset in any way.

"Enough of this sappy shit," you said to him, letting the playful aura come back. Eren smiled upon seeing you bring back your chaotic demeanor.

"Yeager, l/n! Stop flirting and get ready for the mission!" someone who was in the protection squad yelled at the two of you,

"Hey whatever your name is, stop telling me what do and worry about yourself because these next few hours are going to be your last!" you yelled back.

Many soldiers stopped what they were doing and looked at you with their mouths open. They don't typically expect newbies to say stuff like that, but here you were.

"You better take that back!" the person shouted back.

"I could if I gave a single fuck, but I don't so I'm not apologizing," you replied while double checking your blades.

"I am your higher up! You have to listen to me!" they yelled, starting to get annoyed at your responses.

"I don't care! I'm only stating facts! And because you're trying to start an argument with me, I hope you do die!" you stated.

"y/n! You don't say stuff like that!" Eren scolded you, "You only think it, but never say it out loud," he whispered to you.

You gave him a small pout, "whatever."

Eren smiled before taking his position on the wall, readying himself for this mission that could be a huge step forward for humanity, well if it was successful that is. You looked over at him, seeing the determination in his eyes. He was the readiest he will ever be right at that moment.

"Remember not to die~" you purred next to Eren who only snickered.

He leaned down to your ear, his breath could be felt. It sent shivers down your spine and made your ears turn red, "You too~," he purred back. When he backed up, you could see the smirk on his face, and he probably saw your dumbfounded expression.

"Probably?" Marlin asked.

"I hope he never does that again. My heart can not handle this type of stress," you said.

"Uh-huh. So we gonna act like you didn't enjoy that? Ok," Marlin replied.

"Go away," you mumbled.

"No thanks. I like it here, it's nice and cozy, but what you're about to do is really important so I'll temporarily stay quiet," he replied before shutting up so you could pay attention to the situation at hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.7K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
376K 14.5K 34
trying to put your life as an actress to the side, which did not really work - wouldve never made you even think about finding the love of your life...
308K 8.8K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
794 21 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc ๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters