You Belong To Me || ✔️

Af slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... Mere

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-30-

749 21 1
Af slutt4yhu

Zac PoV

I was standing in the bathroom, getting the water ready for a bath. Me and Delilah just mated, and I could literally feel the binding of our souls. I was in such a sweet bliss, and I could tell Delilah felt the same.

Although I didn't mark her, everything was still perfect.

The water temperature was perfect so I put a plug in, allowing the water to fill up.

I peer out the bathroom door, and Delilah is smiling toward the ceiling.

I smile to myself, and add some bubble bath to the water. I shut the water off and walked to the bed, and grabbed Delilah's hand. She crawled off the bed and followed me to the bathroom. I got in the tub first, and then Delilah.

She moaned at the warm water against her body, and put her face in my chest.

"This is perfect," she smiled. I held her close to me and smiled myself.

I've never met a girl like Delilah. And she's all mine.

And she was a dirty little thing. She went absolutely crazy for me spitting in her mouth. Which drove me crazy.

Delilah pulled back and grabbed some soap and rubbed it over her shoulders. I felt my dick twitch just looking at her.

She saw that I was staring at her and laughed nervously.

"What?"

"I was just thinking of what a dirty little girl you are," I said with a smile.

Her cheeks turned red and she scooted closer.

"W-what do you mean?" Her eyes sparkled.

I brought my thumb up to her mouth, and pulled her face closer. She opened her mouth and waited.

Please do it again.

I smiled.

"You like it when I spit in your mouth, don't you?" I was becoming more aroused by the minute.

She nodded, her mouth still in an O shape. I leaned down and spit into her awaiting mouth. She swallowed instantly and closed her eyes. She got into my lap and straddled me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"You belong to me," I whisper in her ear.

She nods her head and whispers, "and you to me."

_________________

After Delilah and I spend a good amount of time in the bath, we get out and dry off. Delilah sleepily walked to the bed and stripped the towel off. She sits down and sighs.

"So what was in that tote you had earlier?" She asked.

I was confused at first until I remembered.

"Oh, it was a tent and sleeping bags. If you wanted to go camping." I smiled. My plan was to mate as the sun went down, but we got an early start. And who knows? It could happen again.

She smiled and stood up, her naked body was in my full view. She had the body of a goddess.

I looked her head to toe. She picked up a pillow and threw it at me. "Let's go camping!"

I chucked to myself.

I nod in the direction of the closet. "Get dressed then, and bring some comfy clothes. Pack something for Tara, too." She seemed to light up at the mention of her babysister.

She went into the closet and closed the door. I sat on the bed and just sighed, content. I looked at my watch. It was only 3:30pm. We had time to go set the tent up and then pick Tara up in time to watch the sun go down. It was gonna be beautiful.

The closet door opened, and out pranced my queen. She was so stunning. She made the simplist of clothing look amazing. She was wearing simple white shorts and a matching jumper.

She twirled and then stopped.

"How do I look?" She asked.

I stood up , and walked over to her.

"Like a queen."

She giggled and pushed me toward the closet. "Get dressed old man!!"

I chuckled and then walked into the closet myself. I didn't feel like being anything other than comfortable, so I placed a pair of black sweats on and left the closet.

Delilah eyed me like candy.

The things I wanna do to this boy!

I laughed at her thoughts. She was a naughty little girl.

I walked toward her slowly, looking her up and down.

She jumped back on the bed, crawling into the corner.

"G-get away," she laughed. I grabbed her ankle and drug her toward me, resulting in a scream.

"No yelling little one," I said huskily.

"Or what?" She pressed on.

I towered over her and grabbed her throat. She looked up to me with an innocent look in her eye as she started to suck on my thumb.

She reached her hand toward my cock and rubbed it through my pants.

My words caught in my throat, I just looked down at her.

"What's the matter baby?" She asked innocently.

I reached my arm down and between her legs. Her shorts were wet.

"You want more?" I asked, maintaining eye contact. She nodded.

I leaned her against the bed and rubbed her over her pants. Her breathing became heavy, and the shorts were becoming wetter by the second. I leaned down and kissed her, and then backed away completely.

With the look on her face, you would have thought I'd slapped her.

"What's the matter babygirl?" I laughed.

"Daddy, please." She pleaded.

That word.

I smiled, and then turned for the ladder and climbed down.

"Come on Delilah, we need to set the tent up."

She slowly made her way down the ladder and crossed her arms at me.

Meanie

"Don't worry little one, you'll get some more later..." I paused for effect. "If your good."

I grabbed her hand and leaned down to grab the bag. I locked the door behind us.

_________________

Me and Delilah walked about a mile from the treehouse.

We picked a little spot by a river and set the tent up. The whole time we were telling jokes and laughing.

When the tent was all set up, Delilah walked and put her arms around me, and hugged me close.

"Let's go get Tara now." She chimed and started walking toward the house.

"We aren't driving, love." I said with a smile. I was about to introduce a much quicker way to get from point a to point b.

"What do you mean? How are we gonna get there then?" She questioned me.

I held my arms open and signaled for her.

"Us demons have other modes of transportation. We can teleport. Here, hold on to me and close your eyes."

She did as I said, and then I teleported us to my dorm room.

I stepped back from Delilah, and she opened her eyes, looking around.

Her face was full of pure confusion. I laughed and took her hand and left the building c.

We made our way to my families apartment across the campus. We were all born the same day, making us brothers and sisters by Underworlds Law. All the kids are put together and raised together. We stick together and train together, and make decisions as a team. It was all of our decisions to attend this college. There was Cameron, Rebecca, Stephen, Many, and Elijah. My little family.

I knocked on the door and Cameron answered. He looked past me at Delilah, and pulled her into an embrace.

"Welcome home bellissima! Your tiny human awaits you! Please, come in." Delilah looks to me and I nod, and she walks in.

I shut the door behind us, and I can instantly hear Tara's laughs.

"She's been such a little badass. Cussing like a sailor. I tried to stop her, but she's a force to be reckoned with. "  Cameron was laughing at his own words.

I took Delilah's hand and walked up the stairs to Rebecca's room. I knocked and the door opened instantly. I was expecting to see Rebecca but I look down to see Tara standing on a pile of blankets.

"Mammina!" She yells. She tumbles down and stumbles toward Delilah. Delilah smiles and reaches down for Tara, holding her close. "Mammina?" Delilah questioned.

"Mommy, in Italian," I responded.

"Oh yeah. She learned her a few new words," laughed Rebecca.

Delilah smiled, and thanked Rebecca for taking care of Tara, and we walked down the stairs.

Cameron was at the door, waiting.

"Ciao piccola," he said to Tara.

Tara waved. "Ciao!"

I laughed, and told Delilah to cover their faces, and teleported us  back to our little campground.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
1M 40K 48
"Please, let me show you," Louis gasped, gripping his shoulders. Harry's hands slid down his back, stopping to cup the subs ass. "I just want to show...
1.1M 14.2K 29
Lost little Delilah has given up on love. Especially in the BDSM world she has grown to love. She's pessimistic about everything. Until Nathan steps...
687K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...