Insecure Misfits (IzuJiro)

Von KyokaJiroChan

Izuku Midoriya was a boy with bushy green hair of 16 years said to be quirkless. He had been bullied his whol... Mehr

One's Spirit is a Blessing
A True Friendship P.1
A True Friendship P.2
One can only Feel Humiliation
Don't Worry
Inner Strength
One Step Forward
Bright Burst
I Will Always Win, To Save you
Clouded Thoughts and Beliefs
Asphyxia
Declaration of War
Cavalry, Revelry
Fighting Spirit
Strong as Fire, Weak as Ice
Overwhelming Determination
Work Veil
God Dammit Iida,...You Bastard
"Hand Crusher"
"Stalling"

Memory Pipes

5.5K 124 61
Von KyokaJiroChan

Kyoka and Izuku were sitting beside each other on her bed at her place. It was...silent. Izuku and Kyoka didn't know how to start the conversation without sounding awkward. Today was a big day for them, being that Izuku almost got killed by his childhood bully. 

"So......how did it feel?" Kyoka said all of a sudden and this question made Izuku turn to her in confusion as he raised a brow. "How did it feel to finally win against them?"

"O-oh, I don't really know.....I guess i feel....happy?" Kyoka nudged the boy's shoulder with a small smile. "Good, be happy. You kicked his shit in, I wouldn't be surprised if every time he saw you he'd run away piss scared." Kyoka joked with a small giggle making Izuku chuckle a bit. "I mean I knew I would if the kid I bullied could with stand an explosion like that and still have the strength to walk. Your Fighting Spirit is awesome." 

Izuku scratched the back of his head. "Thanks, h-how did your fight go? I missed it." Izuku said and Kyoka began to clink her jacks together. "W-well we won..." Kyoka said though the main reason she won was because she was thinking about Izuku.

__________________________

it was the next day and Kyoka and Izuku were entering the school with Tokoyami walking with them. They get on the same train to get to school even though they live in different parts of the Shizouka Prefecture.

They're was a mob of news reporters at the gates of U.A. Kyoka scoffed annoyed at this as she grabbed Izuku's hand and pushed through the mob not wanting to deal with the news reporters. Some tried to ask questions about All Might being at U.A, which of course Kyoka just ignored and kept on pushing her way through pulling Izuku.

Once the two got to class, they sat  beside each other in their assigned seats. Its their third day of class now and Aizawa was talking about their fights that were recorded. 

"Jiro, Iida. You did impressive, keep up the good work." Aizawa said gaining nods from the two students. 

"I must say, the idea Jiro had come up with so suddenly caught me off guard. I believe that was her intention to in order to catch the two villains off guard easily." Iida pointed out gaining a small sweat from Kyoka as she smiled a bit.

"Kaminari, you need to focus on this and stand to the position you were assigned. You were the main reason you lost. Bakugo, your talented, don't hold on petty grudges that get in your way." Aizawa glared at Kaminari. Leaving the bomb like he did was a complete idiot move of his.

"Midoriya..... You're quirk is very powerful, I haven't heard anything like it before. I do have question. What's Fighting Spirit's limit to how much power it can hold?"

"O-oh, the thing is Mr.Aizawa. I-I don't really know, I don't think there is any limit. S-so far.... Kacchans blast what the strongest thing I have endured." Izuku stated looking down at his hand. Aizawa gace the boy a nod before he continued. "Well today you will decide on something that will change your life as heroes." Aizawa stated as the classroom fell into an ominous silence before he continued.

"You guys need to choose a class representative."

The class immediately went into an uproar over this. Yea, people definitely wanted class rep themselves. 

"Cease this! We should hold out votes for the decision of choosing class representative! Its the most efficient and orderly manner way! Isn't that right sensei?"Iida whouted out the class and turned his head to the teacher who was currently zipping himself up in his sleeping bag. "I don't care how it gets done. Just don't wake me up, you have ten minutes to decide."

.

.

.

"How did I get three votes?!" Izuku yelled out surprised that he was the chosen class rep. 

Bakugo and Kaminari slammed their hands on their desk and stood up. "Alright, who voted for the damn nerd?" They said simultaneously directed at the whole class. "Yea, and what are you going to do again?" Kyoka stated with a glare and point her jack to a Mr.Aizawa who is currently stirring awake. The two blondes sat down and Izuku and Yaoyorozu ,who had gotten two votes as everyone else had voted for themselves besides the three that voted for Izuku, stood up and made their way to the front of the class.

"Yea, I can get by Midoriya." The red headed Kirishima stated.

"Yea, this will be nice!" Mina yelled out.

"Alright settle down, Midoriya is class rep and Yaoyorozu is vice president. Any objections? No? Good. Now get read for your next class." Aizawa said speed inchworming his way out of the classroom in his sleeping bag.

_________________________

It was currently lunch time and Izuku and Kyoka were sitting beside each other while Iida and Tokoyami sat across from them. Kyoka was eating her food peacefully until she looked at Izuku who hadn't even taken a bite out of his food. 

"Hey, Mop Top. You okay? You haven't touched your food." Kyoka said snapping Izuku it of his trance.

"O-oh, I am fine. Just stressed out about the c-class rep thing. I wasn't expecting that." Izuku said picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat his rice in a bowl. 

"Well I think you are perfect for the role. You are strong willed, powerful, quick witted, and smart. All the things needed in a good leader, that's one of the reasons I have voted for you at least." Iida stated surprising Izuku a bit and Tokoyami nodded at that. "W-wait, you were one of the three?" 

"Yes, he was. I was one too." Tokoyami stated also surprising Izuku. Kyoka nudged his shoulder a bit. "Look what he said was right, you would make a great leader Green Bean."Kyoka complimented as the alarms started going off.

"attention.. there as been a level 3 security breach, all students please exit promptly."

"The hell?" Kyoka said as she slowly began to get up with Izuku and the other two.

"You four hurry up! Someone has broke into the school! This hasn't happened in my three years here!"

Instantly everything went to shit as everyone began to panic in the moment and it was a mob to get out. There was kicking, shoving, screaming, even punching at times.

Izuku and Kyoka tried their best not to get separated as they're grip on each others hand was small. But that eventually ended up with them being swished together by the mob. "I....Izuku....I-I can't breathe...." Kyoka said as she couldn't even breathe within this tight mob of people struggling to get out of the school. 

Hearing those words Izuku used what he had with his quirk from the shoving and pushing and tried to give the two some space. Kyoka felt relief from her body as she was able to breath again.

Suddenly a floating Iida was flying through the air and down the hall. He then slammed on top of the exit like a stop sign. "Everyone needs to calm down! We are fine! Its just the press! Look!" Iida yelled out from the top of the doorway.

Everyone had eventually had gotten calmer and the bell eventually rang for everyone to get to class.

_____________________

It was the end of the day and Izuku wanted to announce something to the class. "O-ok, so I know we should discuss about what happened with the p-press, but I want to announce something else. I want to pass my class rep role to Iida." This set the class aback a bit but Izuku began to explain further. "He managed to calm everyone down when the press had breached the school, plus he seems more d-determined to the role than I am."

While Iida was talking about that he would gladly take the role and won't like him down, Yaoyorozu looked at Kyoka and Kyoka nodded. 

"I actually want to announce something too, I want to give my vice president role to Midoriya. If he is will to make a decision like the one he just made, he is more deserving to be vice pres not me." 

Izuku looked at Yaoyorozu surprised. He then looked at Kyoka who had a small smile. He wasn't going to pass this up and disappoint her. "T-Thanks Yaoyorozu, I will take your role then."

"Alright, so Iida is Class rep an Midoriya is vice president. If that's all class is dismissed, I'm going to sleep." Aizawa said in his tired tone while in his sleeping bag.

____________________

Izuku and Kyoka were walking to er house to hang out a bit more. "So, you are vice pres now." Kyoka said and Izuku nodded.

"You know there is a question t-that I have had rambling in my h-head." Kyoka stuttered a little bit and Izuku looked at her and tilted his head a bit. "What is it Kyoka?" 

Kyoka was unsure if she wanted to ask this question. She had asked before and it was something that Izuku wasn't ready to do or talk about yet. "S-so, your mom..... you wanna talk about it?" Kyoka asked wanting to get somethings clear with Izuku. She wanted to know what was Izuku's real reason for not wanting to for her to meet his mom. She wanted to know about how distant was their relation ship. Izuku thought a bit before hesitantly nodding.

Not wanting Kyoka's parents to over hear about this conversation that was about to unfold about something Izuku doesn't really feel comfortable discussing, took a detour to Takoba beach.

The two sat beside each other on the stairs. It was a bit silent, Izuku nor did Kyoka know how to start this talk.

"S-so, your mom didn't every h-hurt you right? A-Abuse wise?" Kyoka asked feeling a bit worried about it. She wanted to know about it since Izuku has been bullied for eleven years. She wanted to make sure he wasn't getting the same treatment at home. 

Izuku swiftly shook his head. "Well, she had hurt me, but not physically. She said something to me 11 years back." Izuku stated and Kyoka recalled when he said that before. "Oh, r-right."

"It was when I was diagnosed 'Quirkless'. She lost all belief that I could become a hero when that happened. I felt as if no one believed me anymore. B-but, I kept believing in myself." Izuku stated and Kyoka felt that through her heart. Her heart spiked a bit and she held it. "Ouch. I felt that."

The two fell silent again before Kyoka spoke up. "How much does she know about you, personal wise." Izuku stood silent at the question. He sighed before answering the question.

"Absolutely nothing." 

"Not even about the bullying and the torture you have been through?" Izuku shook his head.

"About the hero vs villain fight where Bakugo attempted murder?" Izuku shook his head once more.

"About..........Me?" 

"Actually, she knows your name and that I have y-your number." Izuku stated and Kyoka looked away into the sunset. "But, not anything else huh?"

"Not even a little."

Kyoka rested her head on Izuku's shoulder making her blush a bit. Izuku was also blushing a little bit. "Well I'm glad you opened up to me about it. It feels good to know I'm really the only person you trust with all this." Kyoka stated and Izuku nodded. "I-I just don't k-know. W-what if I told her about my quirk? She would stop."

"She would stop wha-? Wait..."

"Stop me from going to U.A, or any hero school in general. She still sees me as the defenseless kid I was before Fighting Spirit awakened. It feels like, she believes I'm made out of glass, glass that can be shattered easily." Izuku said placing a hand on his head.

"D-D-Does she still n-not b-believe in me? T-that I don't e-even know." Izuku said with some tears streaming down his face. Kyoka notices this and instantly take her head off his shoulder. "W-why d-does n-n-no one think I-I can do it? Why?" Kyoka hugged the boy tightly. "Hey, I'm here. I believe in you. I always have believed in you. I want the both of us to become heroes side by side. It's my fault for asking about this." Kyoka stated as the boy hugged back. 

"T-Thank you"

"Yea, no problem"

Now before I end this chapter. Wait hold on, adjust the camera so its facing me. Is it good? okay. 

I want to confirm somethings you guys might be confused about. Number One, remember last chapter when Momo told Kyoka "I owe you one?" Then you have your answer on why she gave her vice pres role to Izuku, that was her way of paying Kyoka back for absolutely destroying Mineta.

Also I apologize for this chapter being shorter than others I wanted a small gap between the hero vs villain training and the USJ. It didn't feel right to have those chapters right next to each other, plus I needed Kyoka and Izuku to discuss about his mom sooner or later.

Oh and yea, Bakugo did knock Kaminari's skull in for being an Idiot.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
31.7K 402 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
98.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...