You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-29-

752 24 2
By slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

After we left from Tara's designated room, Zac brought me out to the living room.

"What are your thoughts so far?" he asked me.

"It's all very...." I struggled to find a good enough word.

Beautiful? Ethereal? Breathtaking?

Zac breathed out a laugh from besides me.

"Would you like to see our room?" He asked. I nodded with excitement.

I climbed the ladder first, and took in the view. There was a king sized bed against the window, to the side was two doors. I opened the first and it revealed a bathroom with both a glass shower and a tub.

I opened the door opposite to it and my jaw dropped.

It was a closet filled with the most lavish of clothing. There was two sides. One filled with female clothes, the other with male.

How did such a big closet fit here?

I walked over toward my side and let my hand run along the rack.

I felt silk everywhere.

I crouched down to look at all the shoes. There were the most beautiful heels and slides to think of.

My voice stuttered as I tired to find what to say.

"Z-zac, how did you aff-ford all this?"

I look to his face where he's wearing a signature crooked smile.

"I'd do anything and more for you. You deserve to be treated like a queen. That means I'm going to be spoiling you rotten."

Tears filled my eyes and I turned back around toward my wardrobe.

Butterflies erupted through my stomach as I felt hands snake around my shoulders and to my waist. I let out a shuddered breath and turned around.

Zac leans down and kisses my jawline. I move my head to the side to allow him better access.

His grip on my waist tightens and he pulls me closer. I close my eyes, taking in the shooting pleasure.

He stopped kissing my neck and placed his lips on my own.

We pulled apart after a moment, looking into each other's eyes.

"Delilah," he breathed out huskily.

My breathing stopped for a second. Lust was evident in his voice.

He crashed his lips into mine with force, and I gasp at the suddeness.

He takes this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, and I can't stop the moan that leaves my lips.

A growl comes from Zac's throat, and he picks me up to where my legs are wrapped around his waist. He walks out of the closet and to the bed.

He breaks the kiss and his eyes look into mine, as if questioningly. 

"W-what?" I asked.

"I want to mate with you," he said softly.

I felt tingles in between my thighs.

"I don't have to mark you, we can do that some other time. Maybe on your birthday?" He suggested.

I nodded.

A smile broke out on his lips and he kissed me. Not fast, but passionately.  He slowly walked us to the bed, and gently placed me in the middle. He took his shoes off, and then found his place on top of me.

We kissed for a few minutes, me becoming lightheaded. He pulled apart and just looked at me.

He really was thinking about me this entire time, making sure I'm ok with every move.

I smiled, and reached down to the hem of his polo and pulled it over his head. I ran my hands along his chest, and reached up and placed delicate kisses on every inch of skin. Zac's breathing became irregular. I smiled at the effect I was having.

My hands find his belt, and I unclasp it as calmly as I can manage. Once I removed it from his waist, I shimmied his pants off.

He chuckled down at me, and then lifted my dress over my stomach and placed wet kisses everywhere. He trailed his finger agonisingly slow on my inner thigh, and my heart rate sped up.

He sat up and pulled me in his lap, and pulled the dress over my head.

He glanced down to my bare chest, and leaned down and put my left nipple in his mouth.

Gasps and moans left my mouth at the pleasure, become more anxious by the minute.

He then took my other nipple in his mouth and sucked on it for a few minutes.

I was becoming inpatient, and placed my hand over his bulging member.

His breath hitched and he looked into my eyes. He looked down at my lips and placed me on my back again, kissing me intimately. His hand travel to my white lacy panties and rips them off.

I gasp and look up to him.

"Those were pretty!" I complained. He laughed and ducked his head down. He kissed my inner thigh before licking and sucking on my clit. My mind exploded with pleasure and my back arched from the bed.

Zac slowly put one finger in me, and I grimaced at the pain, but it wasn't as bad as the first time.

He added another and began slowly fingering me while still eating me out.

I felt my orgasm grow, and grinded my hips against Zac's mouth. He started going impossibly faster.

"Z-zac, I'm a-bout to cum," I breathed out.

I closed my eyes, awaiting the pleasure when Zac stopped.

I whined and looked at him.

A naughty smile was placed on his face.

"Hmmmm. Although I do love hearing you moan my name..." He paused, taking in the red blush that laid on my cheeks.

"... I'd much rather you call me the name you did in your head in town."

My cheeks were definitely red. I called him Daddy in my head, not even knowing where that came from, and here he stood, wanting me to call him that.

I couldn't, I would die of embarrassment.

"Zac, I..." He cut me off.

"If you don't, you don't get to finish." His eyes were dark and filled with lust.

I was speechless, but I nodded.

"Words," he demanded.

"O-ok."

"Say my name," he said with a voice full of dominance.

I cringed before the words left my lips.

"D-daddy." A satisfied grunt came from his lips and he leaned back down.

He began sucking on my clit again, and I instantly felt the build of the orgasm.

"I'm about to - " I was breathless.

"Say my name," Zac said against me.

I panted and arched my back, awaiting the orgasm, but Zac stopped again.

I actually groaned.

Zac pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes.

He stayed silent for a moment, and I could tell he wasn't bulging until I gave him what he wanted.

I tried to move against him, but he back up more.

My breath shaking, I gave in.

"Daddy, please," I whined. The word wasn't as cringy as the first time.

He smiled, pleased.

"Please what?" He asked, crawling closer to me. He spread my legs wide, and licked me once before stopping and looking into my eyes.

"Huh? Please what baby?" he asked.

"Please make me -" I couldn't finish my sentence, and he slowly licked me again.

"Make you what?" He asked. I couldn't take his teasing. I just wanted him to make me feel good.

"Please make me cum," I pleaded.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy."

He began sucking on my clit again, and picked up the pace. He added two fingers to the mix and was fingering me really fast.

My core tingled and I felt the build up of pleasure once again.

The moans leaving my mouth seemed to encourage Zac to pump his fingers faster.

"You better say my name when you cum," he demanded.

The vibration from his voice was enough to push me over the edge, and I moaned his name out loudly.

It took me a minute to come off the high of my orgasm, and I looked down to Zac who was looking at me. He leaned down again and ran his tongue along my slit, causing me to shudder with pleasure.

He got up and towered over me. He place a hand around my neck,  which surprised me. What surprised me more was the fact that I kind of liked it.

"Open," his voice left no room for questions.

I was confused at first, but then realized he was talking about my mouth.

I opened my mouth, and Zac smiled before spitting in my mouth. My eyes were wide, mouth still agape, when he pinched my cheeks, forcing my mouth to close. I swallowed his spit, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Sparks of electricity shot down my entire body, leaving me hungry for more.

I opened my mouth again, and Zac chuckled, before spitting again.

I would have never in a million years thought that I would be into what me and Zac just did, but it drove me crazy. It was such a dirty yet intimate thing.

He smiled sweetly at me.

"Do you still wanna ..." He looked flustered.

"Still wanna what?" I teased. He smiled and kissed me. I put my hands on his boxers and pulled them off and threw them on the floor. His dick sprang out before resting on my thigh.

"You can tell me at anytime to stop, ok? Be vocal with me."

I nodded and took a deep breath, trying to calm the army of butterflies in the pit of my belly.

Zac spread my legs a little, and looked back up to me.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"I need words, Delilah."

My stomach clenched with nerves. I could back out right now. But I didn't want to.

"Yes."

Zac opened my legs wider and placed a kiss on my stomach.

He rubbed the tip of his dick on my core, and I shuddered. Slowly, he started pushing into me, and I closed my eyes trying to endure the pain.

I breathed out harshly, and he looked up, worriedly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just, slow please." He nodded and pushed in a little deeper, then carried my thighs, and leaning up to kiss me.

"Look in my eyes," he said.

I looked up and into his eyes as he pushed in farther. I closed my eyes again, but Zac ordered for me to keep them open.

He stopped for a minute before continuing. It hurt, but the pain was bearable. He pushed the rest of the way into me, and breathed out a shaky breath.

He leaned down and captured my lips again as he pulled out slowly. He grabbed my arms and put them around his neck, and back up from the kiss.

"I want you to look at me the entire time of me going in and out of you, do you understand me?" He asked. This side of him was only adding to my arousal.

"Yes," I breathed and he slowly pushed in again.

"Yes what?" He demanded.

I looked down , a blush covering my cheeks, and he growled, startling me.

"Yes what?" He said, and thrust a little faster.

"Y-yes daddy." My eyes held his as he thrust a little faster with each time. The pain was still there, but just barely.

"Open your mouth," he growled, thrusting a litter harder.

I opened my mouth and he spit, and I swallowed immediately.

"Are you feeling better ? Is it easier?" He asked.

I nodded, not braking the eye contact.

He started going faster and he started groaning before slowing down again.

He cursed. "Your so tight." I blushed at his dirty words. He leaned back up grabbed on my thighs. It felt different from this position.

As he pushed back into me slowly, he hit a sensitive spot, and my body jolted. It was like touching a live wire on a fence.

He smiled darkly. "Did that feel good baby?"

I nodded, too embarrassed to say anything. He picked up the speed, hitting the sensitive spot each time. I starting to feel the building of an orgasm, and moans were escaping my lips.

"D-dont stop," I breathed. He went faster at my words, and the sound of skin hitting skin was all that could be heard over the moans and groans.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," zac spat.

"Me too," I breathed. Tears were coming out of my eyes from all the pleasure. Zac reached one arm up and put it around my neck, putting his thumb to my lip.

I opened my mouth and sucked his thumb, and he rolled his eyes and groaned. He went impossibly faster and impossibly harder, causing me to moan out in pleasure and pain.

"I'm coming, fuck !" I moaned out. My body started shaking and my orgasm was like a wave, causing my body to jolt and shake.

Zac thrust in me two more times before pulling out and cumming on my stoamch.

We both just started into each other's eyes, trying to catch our breath.

"Are you...o-kay?" He asked in between breaths.

"Yes," I replied with a smile.

I was more than ok. I felt so happy I could cry. After the four years with Daniel, I never once trusted him with my body, especially after finding out he was cheating. But I didn't care. I wanted to wait for the right time, but with him that time never came.

But with Zac, it felt so perfect. I've known Zac for a month, and we felt so perfect.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Delilah," Zac's voice interupted my thoughts, and I looked up.

He ran his finger along my stomach, swiping up his cum, before bringing it to my mouth.

I opened and sucked his finger clean, enjoying the taste of my mate.

He smiled and got up and went to the bathroom, and came back with a towel. He wiped my stoamch, and threw it in a hamper in the bathroom.

"Do you wanna take a bath? Or a nap?" He asked.

I smiled at him. I was tired, but I wanted to get cleaned up first. Even though we took a shower just this morning, I was sweaty from the interaction that just went down.

"Bath," I said and sat up .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.2K 29
Lost little Delilah has given up on love. Especially in the BDSM world she has grown to love. She's pessimistic about everything. Until Nathan steps...
44K 812 23
Sofia Davis is a 17 year old girl filled with life and happiness , due to financial reasons she was engaged to marry Lorenzo Bianchi , a secret membe...
2.6M 69.3K 38
"One kiss won't hurt, right? Just one, I promise" He whispered holding my face. "It's wrong" I said. I knew I was just lying to myself. "I've waite...
19M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...