Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 38: Welcome (End)

7.5K 318 292
By minieDiminie

"You're gonna be happy," said life. "But first, I will have to make you strong."

•Jungkook's POV.•

Jimin hyung is...A person who I can rely on when I'm feeling down and feels like I'm going to give up on my life.

He's my light in the darkness that surrounds me since I'm just a little kid.

When I'm in highschool, I was just a lost boy. Wondering around without anyone to rely on. To tell me about what should I do to face my problems. And so, I began to handle things using my own way. If I don't like someone's attitude towards me, I kill them. That's what happens to my parents. As a little kid...I need love. Not that kind of a romantic relationships, but a parent's love. A mother's love. I never received that as a child. Life has been really hard for me. With no one to love me and give me care, I feel like I'm unwanted. As if like I shouldn't have been brought to this world. My parents would call me a burden.

They call me a burden because I was so problematic. I'm rude to people, always cause a problem... Smoking, drugs, I tried it all. Well, only once. But I have my own reasons. I want their attention. I want their full attentions only to me. But then I stopped doing all of that, because I can't take the torture that my parents had gave me. They would beat me all the time. Saying a very negative and bad words towards me. It was all slowly began to taking a toll on myself.

Toxic parents are real. Toxic families are real. And that, believe it or not, will effect the family member's health and minds. It will make them feel sick, sad, depressed, not feeling worthy about themselves, a trust issue, anger issues, split personality, and so on. It's a mental abuse. It'll effects a children's innocent soul.

I can't escape from home. I have no one, not even friends to seeks a help on. I have to avoid them from keep abusing me, so what should I do? I had two choices. Whether I should kill myself, or kill my parents then take their money to live all by myself. Try to find a job or something. I'd think about this for a very long time. At the end, I figured out that...Maybe I have a chance to be happy if I live a little longer. And so, I made my choice and took the worst and bad decisions to end my suffering. I killed my parents. It was the first time that I've ever killed someone. I didn't know what to do with the dead bodies.

And so, I took a black, pretty big bag that I found inside my parent's room, and stuff them inside it. Contemplating about whether I should just toss it into the river or buried them, as I went out. Dragging the bag with the dead bodies, as I decided to throw it into the river. I was 13 years old at that time, so... Pretty young if you ask me.

As I lifted the bag into my arms, suddenly, I heard a footstep of someone behind me. And guess what? I saw the one and only Park Jimin. Standing behind me. Park Jimin was a rich and popular Omega in my school. Everyone wants to be friends with him. He's kind and friendly, but at the same time, full of mysteries. That's what the others say. But, this was the first time that he's actually talked to me.

"That's the worst thing that you can do to hide what you're doing."

Jimin said. It was night time back then. So I couldn't really see his face. But all I know is, we started our relationship as a friend. Behind him, was a black Lamborghini, with a driver inside of it.

"W-What? Who are you?"

"What's in that bag?"

Jimin asked. Ignoring my question, as I flinched when he stepped closer. Wanting to touch the bag, as I quickly snatched brought it away from him.

"It's nothing."

"Liar. Come on, you can trust me."

I was kinda hesitated at first, because he was a stranger to me. But at some point, his stare on my eyes makes me felt like I can trust him. And so, I let him looked at what's inside the bag. Thinking that he'll maybe screams and ran away or something. But instead, he just stood there. Eyeing the dead bodies inside the bag.

"You killed someone. Are you in a gang of something?"

Jimin asked. His hand brushed his natural dark brown hair from his eyes.

"That's.... That's my parents. And no. I'm not in a gang."

"Oh." Was the only thing that he said, before he zipped the bag once again, and took my hand into his car.

"W-What are you doing-"

"I figured that you maybe need a ride home. About your parents... I'll take care of it."

Jimin smiled. Putting the bag into the back of the car booth, as he signaled his driver to drove the car, with me telling the driver about which directions should he took.

"Wanna be friends?"

Jimin questioned, as I shifted my gazes from the window, and to his face. My brows were furrowed.

"You want to be friends with me? After you just discovered that I murdered my own parents? Why? I thought that you're already have enough friends."

I asked. Maybe a little harsh, as Jimin shooked his head. "They aren't really my friends. But you looks like you're on your own. So I figured that maybe you need someone to...You know...Talk?"

He gave me a reassuring smile, as I return the same. "Sure. You're right. I guess I do need someone to talk to."

And so, I smiled, as he began to listen to my problems with his full attention payed only to me. He ignored the sudden text popping out on his iPhone screen, as his eyes were staring calmly towards me. I told him everything about why I killed my parents. And he doesn't talks single thing, until we finally reached at my house.

"You live here?" Jimin asked. Filled with curiousity.

"Yeah. I do." I said, as he smiled. Pulling his bag besides him, and handed me a brown envelope that was filled with a holy cow tons of money. It was a 13K in total. Pretty a lot if you asked me.

"What- Why are you giving this to me?"

"I figured that maybe you'll need it to be alive." Jimin shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'll give the money to you again when you've finally used it all."

The Omega continued.

"But- Holy shit, this is a lot...Are you a Sugar Daddy or something?" I joked, as he snorted. Laughing in front of me, as I chuckled softly.

"No! What the fuck, I'm only 15! That's my parent's money that they gave to me from earlier. But you can have it. I'm good."

I smiled. "Thank you, Jimin...Can I call you hyung?"

"Sure."

"Okay...Thank you, Jimin hyung. It really means a lot to me."

I said, as I opened the car door. But before I stepped out of the car, he suddenly stopped me by calling my name.

"Jungkook."

I turned my head to face him. "Yes, hyung?"

And then, he said this one phrase that seems maybe as if it's just a single unimportant phrase. But to me, this one phrase was the reason on why I keep living my own life.

"You've managed to wake up every morning to fight the same demons that had left you so tired from the night before. That's so brave of you, Jungkook. I hope you'll find someone to give you all of the cares in the world. Making you happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone deserves to be loved. And you, Jungkook. You deserves the both of them."

And he was actually the one who makes me happy. He makes me feel loved as a friend. After that day, we frequently seeing each other a lot. I've met with his brother, Namjoon. And I also figured out that his parents owns a whole mafia empire. That explains a lot about why did he seems so cool, staring at a dead body. I became close with his brother as well. And they asked me to keep this whole thing a secret. This is all really crazy if you asked me. But believe me. At the end of the day, Mafias are really do exist.

Years had passed, and we have became more comfortable with each other. We can finally joked around about the most dumbest thing, and would laugh our ass off, playing tags and all...Oh! And then I met Ichika. She and I are pretty close, but I can sense that Jimin isn't really happy about it. But I'm not mad at him for thinking like that, because she's a greedy ungrateful bitch. I would always teased him about being jealous of me, but then gave him the best cuddles that he could ever have.

And I must've been really dumb to the point that I never noticed my actual feelings towards him, until I'm 18 years old. I discovered that I'm gay for Park Jimin. But I still don't know if he likes me as more than a friend.

He would always teach me about loving myself. He's always there when I needs him. We both would always going through our bad times together, without leaving each other out. Jimin was the best hyung, and the bestest friend that you could ever asked for.

But then, when I was 19 years old, he told me that he and Namjoon hyung had to move into Seoul. Promising me that we can continued to talk with each other throughout the phone. I knew that this time will come. Because before, Jimin and Namjoon hyung had said something about taking their family's empire, because their mom and dad wants to retire.

I was really sad to know that this was the time for us to part our separate ways.

Oh! And he really did kept his promise after he moved to Seoul. He would always told me about how's his day had been, and would asked me the same. He would always said that I'm a very brave person too, because I managed to live my life alone, with Ichika as my friend.

But then, one day, he leaved me completely. I don't know why, but I can't text him, or call him...It was, as if like he changed his number on purpose, or something. But he did leave his final message, though.

"Kookie, if you're reading my message right now, that means that we can't talk with each other for now. I'm sorry, but I can't risk your life being in danger. Please know that I'm totally care about you, and I'm just trying to protect you. I've banked you a $5879 worth of money. You can use it whenever you want. But don't forget to find a proper work to live! Okay? And of course, I promise you that I'll be back for you when things gets better. Hyung loves you! <3"

And I realized that I can't text him back. And just like that, we missed connected with each other. I have no idea where he live or was he doing okay or not... It's like he's completely disappeared. Both him and Namjoon. But still, I continued to live my own life. Thinking that one day, Jimin would be coming back for me.

EPILOGUE•

Jungkook's POV• (present day)

(Psychiatric Hospital at Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.)

"Jeon Jungkook. How's your day today?"

The doctor asked. Standing there besides my hospital bed, with my health report and his pen on his hand, as I sigh.

I guess it's just another night at the hospital...

They would always do this to me. Yes, I have been diagnosed having a Schizophrenia after I've been caught by the police, for murdering my own wife with....I don't know...A baby in her tummy? Ehh... I'm pretty sure that the baby isn't mine. Since she cheated on me for months behind my back, and took my money too. Yes, I'm married with her, one year after Jimin left me. But that doesn't mean that I was giving up on Jimin! I would never! I've been forced to marry her... That's why I said that she's a bitch. I thought that she's my friend. But it turns out, that she's just wanted my money all along. Or should I say Jimin's money? I don't know. But she threatened me that she will kill herself if I don't marry her...And me, being the caring person towards my best friend, of course I can't just let her kill herself. Ugh, everybody is crazy if you asked me. But believe it or not, there's too many bad people in this world, that it's totally hard to find one with a kind heart. And Jimin is either between good and evil. He could be anything he wants, whenever he wants.

And I'm totally regret myself for marrying her. Oh well. At least we're not mated to each other. And I'm very grateful for that.

"Horrible as always, thank you for asking."

I says sarcastically, as the doctor rolls his eyes.

"Look. I'm okay! I've managed to know the difference between what's real, and what's not real. Aren't you proud of me?"

I says, as the doctor rolls his eyes. "No. Why should I?"

"Fuck you. Why are you working here if you don't like to take care of someone that suffers from mental illness?"

"Because it's funny, watching people like you hallucinating about the things that's impossible to be real."

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill you someday."

"Try, b-"

The Alpha wanted to talk back. But then, his words have been cut out by a sudden emergency alarm, as I see the nurses and the doctors, running quickly. And then, there's a sound of a gunshots, coming from the bottom floor. People were screaming, as I turns my face towards the pale looking doctor.

"What's happening? Why is everybody screaming-"

"Sshh!! Be quite! You're going to get me caught!"

The doctor says, as he hides himself into a locker in the corner of my room.

Selfish dickhead.

And so, I roll my eyes, and stay quite on my bed. I can't do anything to save myself, because of my chained up hands and legs. The sound of a people screaming and the gunshots, are now disappear. All of the chaotic moments, are now being replaced with a silent atmosphere. Almost too silent for everyone to be okay.

Suddenly, I heard a shoe tapping sound, coming from the outside of my room. And, with an instant, my door swings open, revealing a silver haired Omega, with a black coat that reaches to his knees. Hugging his body tightly around his small waist, and a tight black jeans underneath it. A silver Chanel diamond choker and earrings as his accessories, and a black boots around his feets. On the both of his hands, are a silver guns on his hold. That very same feline eyes...That very same peachy vanilla scent, That very same full plump lips...

"Kookie!"

Jimin shouts happily. Running his ways towards me, as he hugs me tightly on the bed.

"J-Jimin? Hyung? Is that- Are you real? I'm not hallucinating, right?"

My voice comes out shakily, as I begin to cry. There's a person... Hugging me...And he looks a lot like Jimin...

"I'm real." Jimin lifts his head from my chest, as his hand are softly caressing my face. His thumb is wiping my tears away. "I'm real. You're not hallucinating. I'm here. I'm here, Kookie. I remember our promise. I'm coming here to get you. I...Oh god you're all tied up. Um...fuck, do you know where's the key?"

Jimin asks, as my eyes are gazing towards the locker at the corner of my room, as I grin.

"There's a doctor that always teases me everyday. I hate him, hyung. He has the key. He's right there. Inside the locker."

I points my finger towards the white plain locker. "Can you kill him for me?"

"Oh." Jimin response, as he smiles. "Of course I can, Kookie. Anything for you."

Jimin exclaims. Walking directly towards the locker, as he opens it. Revealing a scared Alpha, who is now in a crouches down position, as Jimin grins.

"Oh... You're an Alpha." He smirks. "Kookie wants me to kill you. Any last words?"

Jimin asks. His hand is gripping on tightly at the silver gun on his hand, as I watches them from my bed. Feeling very amused at the sight.

"P-Please don't kill me-"

"Okay... That's enough." Jimin says, as he headshots the Alpha in front of him. His fresh red blood immediately oozes out of his head. His blood splatters a little bit at the locker's door, as I smiles.

"You killed him."

"I did, didn't I?" Jimin grins. "Now where does he kept the keys?"

"On his right pocket. There should be a tiny looking silver keys...Yes, that."

Jimin holds the key onto his hand, as he places his guns inside his jeans' pockets. And then proceeds to unlocks the chains from my feet, and the chains from my hands. As soon as my hands are free, I immediately pulls Jimin into a kiss, as he immediately kisses me back. Tasting the feeling of a soft pillowy lips, moving against mine. I reaches my hands upwards. Gripping his silver hair, as he moans into the kiss. Fuck. This is way better than my imaginations.

"Uh...Sorry to interrupt this beautiful horny moment, but we're running of time."

And with that, we both immediately pulls out our kiss. Turning our face towards the door, only to find out that there's a four other boys with all kinds of weapons, such as a really sharp blade, a very big, long ass sniper gun, a basic single knife on their hands. I don't know them, except for Namjoon hyung.

"Um...Who is this?"

"Oh." Jimin voices out. Chuckling, as he began to introduce them to me. "That's Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok, and I'm pretty sure you know Namjoon hyung."

Jimin grins. Helping me to sits up.

"Hey." The three of them said in unison, as Taehyung speaks. "There'a another one. His name is Yoongi. You'll meet him later."

"Jimin, we have to go now Yoongi says that he can only hacks the CCTV for fifteen minutes."

Namjoon says, as Jimin nods. Turning towards me, as he tucked my strains of hair behind my ear. Something that he would always do to me.

"We're going to live together with them, Kookie. Welcome to the family."

"Welcome to The Heist."

•The end•

Oh my god the story has ended!😭😭😭 Bye I'm going to cry in the corner 😭 It was really fun to create and writing this story. You guys have been really nice to me! So, thank you for my readers, viewers, and the ones who votes on every chapter. I'm really appreciate it!

But I might be making a sequel to this story, though. But I don't know if you guys want me to write them. I have to think of the plot first, but right now, I have another idea coming for the next book!🤭🤭

So this book called 'Sugar Daddy' is really not the classic typical type of your Sugar Daddy stories 😂😂 I thought that it would be so fun to add a plot twist. Makes it has a good storyline, you know?.

And I think by reading this book, you guys would find a lot of a good morals that you can take from this book, about an importance to love yourself, and the effects of a mental abuse, cause I've seen so many people commited a suicide because of this. Please know that this kind of thing is really serious. I hope that you guys will be leaving a great happy life until you die!😂😂😂

Coming up next:

Can you guys guess what au will I be making for my next story? Comment here on my chapter cause I want to see you guys struggling 😂😂😂😂

And omg! Thank you so much for the 14K+ viewers and 900+ votes! I really appreciate it🥰🥰

Goodbye! May we meet again in the next book!👋🏻💖💖

-minieDiminie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 3.2K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
51.5K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
146K 11.4K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
130K 11.8K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...