seventeen oneshots

By httpsdeeno

self-explanatory, a oneshot book full of svt ships, just comment ships you want ^^ could be underrated as wel... More

welcome!
his warmth - seokhao
lovely - jihan
put your head on my shoulder - seoksoo
protect you - wonchan
let me help you - jeonghoon
your brain - soonwoo
it's okay - soonhan
you're pretty - seokhao
sweater weather - gyuhao
adore u - wonchan
artificial crush - gyuboo
love like you - soonhao
my cloud prince - junhao & meanie
ever since we were young - soonwoo
itchy - soonhan
we meet again - wonchan
coffee shop troubles - chancheol
rollercoaster ride - boogyu
spar me - jeongboo
roses - gyuhao
pup nap - gyucheol
sunny side up - wonboo
pretty lil face - gyujun
your biggest fan - cheolsoo
fresh basket - seoksoo
hey hey you you! - chancheol
haunted house - seoksoo
(be)witched - wonhui
oh fuck! he's hot! - gyuchan
seok-ah - seokhao
gods - jicheol
feelings - jigyu
boba tea - jisol
bonk - soonhoon
make a wish - haohoon
care - kwanhoon
take a walk - vercheol
if fate - gyuhao
fanboys - boochan
little tired devil - gyuhan
rob my heart - soonchan
space girl - junchan
ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan
ccd 2: baby it's cold outside - boogyu
ccd 3: merry christmas - seokhoon
ccd 4: santa says - 2seung
ccd 5: one more - boochan
ccd 6: house rules - wonhui
ccd 7: elf - wonhoon
ccd 8: antlers - seokhansoo
ccd 9: cookie stealer - junboo
ccd 10: naughty or nice - gyuhan
ccd 11: snowball war - soonchan
ccd 12: stuck in snow - seokgyu
ccd 13: you - jeongcheol
ccd 14: hot chocolate - verkwan
ccd 15: you are not alone - woncheol
ccd 16: santa's shift - verchan
ccd 17: elfboy - chanhao
netflix & gifts - soonseok
wish you were straight - meanie/seokgyuhao
mutuals - wonsol
shining - vernseok/218s
dummy - juncheol
bye bye my blue - chanhoon
manga bookstore - wonchan
bright eyes - hoonsol
insecure - seokhao
burn a flame - soonwoo
android - cheolhao
and they were roommates - wonhan
KMG 0406 - seokgyu
home - seokgyu

believe you - verhan

1.1K 23 2
By httpsdeeno

"Believe me! Please! I did not poison the princess!" He cried, tears bursting out in streams as he pleaded. A sword was pointed in front of his adam's apple by the princess' father.

"Yeah sure, we can't trust a sly piece of filth from the Western Kingdom like you, Yoon. We've heard all the rumors of your womanizer days. You got with Siyeon for the title of uniting the kingdoms." The king rumbled from his chest as Jeonghan felt fear stir in his chest.

He winced as he felt the sword's metal end poke his skin. The empty light blue sky watching with hollow eyes as Jeonghan heard birds chirping. Would this be his death?

"Stop." A gruff voice and clanking of metal chains interrupted his last moments as Jeonghan searched for the voice with wide eyes. "It isn't, Your Majesty, in all due respect, don't execute someone for something Queen Rosalina did."

"N-No, impossible. Prince Vernon, as my son, you will not frame this on Rosalina! She has done nothing but give her absolute kindness and respect towards you." The King stated as he waivered in the beginning.

Jeonghan was interested, watching the exchange of a father and son. Betrayal and disgust. Prince Vernon wasn't backing down.

"Also, wouldn't it be unfortunate for the Western Kingdom to pull out of the trade deal because you killed their heir?" He waved his hands around while explaining, his cacao brown hair shimmering from the blazing ball of heat in the sky.

"R-Right," The King withdrew the sword as he tossed it over in the grass as he faced his son "but what makes you think Rosalina poisoned your sister? Your irrational hatred for her?" The Prince had a face of pure disgust as he scoffed.

"I saw Rosalina do it, and don't you think it's quite odd for her to be gone from your bed in the wee hours of the night? Yes, I followed her to see where she's going, and she put poison in Siyeon's drink." Vernon blinked with a blank stare.

Jeonghan felt like he was an audience to a drama, the wind blew through the prince's hair as his eyes bounced between the royals. Did they forget about him? Could he just, escape?

"How dare you accuse Rosalina? There is no proof to your accusations."

"Suit yourself, Your Majesty." Vernon patted his father's shoulder before strolling out of the fields and into the gardens.

"Little ungrateful brat—Where's Jeonghan?!" The King muttered under his breath until he realized the Western Kingdom's prince wasn't there.

Vernon let out as sigh and pinched his nose bridge while he stepped through the garden. The chains on the breastpocket of his suit clinking together as he moved onto the secret garden. Some place he hid away for an hour to breathe alone.

"Uhmph!" Vernon was walking inside until something or someone ran into him. He looked down, the person was smushed against his torso as the person departed from his body.

Prince Jeonghan? Vernon raised an eyebrow as he helped the other stand. "What are you doing here, Prince?" He asked with a confused tone to his rough voice.

"Aghh, my head—Prince Vernon!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he bowed quickly before attempting to run away from this garden.

A hand latched onto his wrist and gently tugged as he whipped his head around, almost getting whiplash. Vernon was at the other end, a serious face as Jeonghan stared.

"Pardon me, but can you not tell anybody I'm here? There's this one animal that comes around and it only seemed to like me." Vernon murmured as Jeonghan almost let the words slip by his ears.

"Yeah of course, g'bye!" Jeonghan rushed out as soon as the other loosened his grip.

Why was he so desperate to leave? He wondered as he turned back to observe the garden. Vernon examined the dirt in the garden, so the fox hasn't arrived today yet.

There was this fox that would come by time to time, but Vernon felt as if he was familiar with the animal.

"Hmm, dear fox, where have you gone?" He hummed a tune as he lifted the wilted flower's leaves.

An animal sure came running, Vernon was amused as he saw the fox approach him with unusually sloppy steps. He chuckled, "Scary? I know, he's scary." He mumbled, thinking of his father as he petted the top of the fox's head.

The fox made a noise of relief as Vernon felt a smile on his face. "Thanks for making me feel better." He reached for a flower and plucked it off of the stem, placing it behind the fox's dark brown ear.

"I wonder who you have to go to, I heard from the Western Kingdom—" The fox started squealing as Vernon snapped his head to attention, seeing what was happening with the fox, "you okay? I saw the Western Kingdom has a lot of magic and animals there and I'd like to go, but Siyeon is sick."

The fox just watched him with beady eyes until Vernon spoke, "I probably need to check if Jeonghan's okay, he was freaked out when he came in here." Vernon held the fox's face in his hands before nuzzling with the animal, a smile on his face.

The fox seemed so shocked, with wide eyes and it's ears were pointed up. So much like a human, Vernon chuckled, "I ponder if you're human or not sometimes." He rubbed the foxms furnone last time before the fox padded out of the gardens in a run.

The Prince stared at the blooming and blushing flowers one last time before heading off into the quarters Jeonghan was offered once he arrived at the Eastern Kingdom.

His shoes clicked against the tiles towards Jeonghan's room as he knocked. The door opening to reveal a Jeonghan who was panting with droplets down his face with a towel around his waist. "Is it the wrong time?" Vernon questioned as he turned back around, hoping the man would figure out to put on some clothes.

"Oh-Okay you can come in now!" The man's shout echoed from the huge room as Vernon spun on his heel and observed the guest's room. It was huge, a desk with paperwork, a fluffed up bed and chairs surrounding a fancy coffee table.

"Wha-What do you need, Prince Vernon?" Jeonghan styled his hair in the mirror whipe speaking to the younger. Vernon saw that the older seemed like a mess, jumble up chains on his suit and crumples on his suit pants.

"Oh, I was wondering, after Siyeon gets better, if I could take a visit to the Western Kingdom along with you, as my guide.." He blinked as a nearby bird chirping was filling the silence "So I can fix a trade deal with your kingdom?"

An excuse, Vernon concocted one in the brief silence as Jeonghan had a smirk laid upon his features, the mirror mimicking his face. "If you wanted to follow me home, you could've just said so." 

There was a long pause, Jeonghan averted his gaze from the mirror to the prince, seeing the other's face was flushed pink, his neck an even darker shade of pink. Adorable.

Vernon had absolutely no words, he felt so exposed and flustered. Even though Jeonghan probably is just flirting like usual. But wouldn't he only do this to women? He didn't want to think about it as he cleared his throat.

"Ahem. I shall not be so intrusive in your studies, but you are going back soon? I'm presuming." Vernon paced next to Jeonghan as he adjusted the older's hair that was in his face.

"Mmnh, but I'll have to leave by dusk today."

"Okay."

Why is Jeonghan in this situation? He groaned as he saw the prince walked towards the direction of the garden. Probably going to bid his goodbye to the fox that goes to the garden.

Jeonghan squeezes his eyes as he opens them and is at desk height. Hs feet pitter pattered against the wood before jumping out to the grass and crunching to meet the gardens.

He caught his breath as he padded towards the prince. The prince's eyes widened before softening. "You're here, I know you don't know what I'm saying, but I wouldn't be able to visit you tomorrow, or for the next month."

Month?! Jeonghan's jaw dropped, he's going to follow me around for a month?! He whined as Vernon let out a giggle, his eyes were crinkled and smile was on display.

Jeonghan was breathless watching the prince, Vernon seemed so cold out in royal duties, who knew he acted like this?

"You don't want me to go? I'm sorry, but I really have taken interest from the Western Kingdom, the magic, the animals, and the.. beauty." Vernon mumbled as a cloud of pink fluttered on his cheeks as another smile broke from his lips.

Jeonghan was stunned to say the least, beauty? Has Vernon ever been to the kingdom? I don't think so. Jeonghan thought as Vernon added, "The beauty I've seen, I haven't been there since I was a kid so I don't remember." He rubbed the back of his nape.

The younger let out a sigh before petting the fox, "I know I'm stalling, but you have really been a comforting animal in my presence. I enjoyed your presence even if you don't have the ability to speak. Goodbye my friend, I need to go before Jeonghan leaves without me." Vernon waved away.

Jeonghan skittered around the flowers, tripping face first into the flowerbeds before running off. Vernon just laughed as he covered his mouth with his hand. "Clumsy fox.." Vernon closed his smile as he walked out of the gardens and to the carriage.

Fuck fuck fuck. Jeonghan ran to his room given to by the Choi's. He grabbed clothes and put them on as quickly as he could. Why'd he have to fall, now there's dirt scattered on his cheeks. Jeonghan wiped as much as he could before he saw the other arriving close to the carriage area.

He made a run for it as his friend was waiting for him at the carriage. "Hannie, you look like you've gone through hell and back." A familir voice snickered as Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Joshuji, the prince is coming with us."

Joshua stood up in shock, hitting his head on the roof of the carriage as Jeonghan cackled. "What did you say?!" Joshua was rubbing his head as Jeonghan repeated himself.

"I told you the prince is coming—There he is right now" Jeonghan gestured to the younger who arrived at the carriage doors.

"Hey Jeonghan, who is this?" Vernon spared a glance at the other guy sitting beside Jeonghan; he sat across from the older. "Hi, I'm Prince Vernon of the Eastern Kingdom." He bowed to the other unknown person.

"Greetings Your Majesty, I'm Jeonghan's closest friend and confidant of his, Joshua Hong." The guy took his hand with a smile as Vernon nodded.

Jeonghan felt awkward as he didn't even know how long Vernon would be coming, and if he would be coming at all. "So, when did His Majesty approve of you going?" Jeonghan questioned the younger as Vernon shook his head.

"He doesn't even know that I'm gone, I just left a note saying I ran away."

What. Jeonghan's eyes almost popped out as he shared a look of surprise with Joshua. He what?!

"You what?!" Jeonghan shouted as he tapped the driver's shoulder, "Let's go."

"So what do you mean you're running away?! You're going to the Western Kingdom!" Jeonghan tried to remind the younger as Vernon had a straight face on. "I know."

"My dad won't even notice because he's too busy with Rosalina."

"But what about Siyeon?!" Jeonghan stressed to the younger.

"She'll be okay, she can contact you, right? I bet that fox that comforts me will go to her. It's like that fox just knows."

Jeonghan couldn't say anything, fuck. Why did Vernon trust the damn fox version of himself so much?

Vernon had a gentle smile on as Jeonghan turned to Joshua and the other was staring with lasers in his eyes. Does he know? Jeonghan shook his head as Joshua nodded and looked out the window.

"I can't believe I'm going there with you as a guide, it'll be a delightful adventure. With you too, Joshua." Vernon murmured the last part as Jeonghan couldn't help but chuckle.

"We're here!" Jeonghan announced as soon as he hopped out of the carriage, the rest of them following him. Vernon trailed behind him as Joshua waved goodbye, saying he has to maintain his favorite artist; whatever that means.

"Well, I have to get going since the announcement of my arrival reached my father—" Jeonghan headed in a sprint towards the palace as a hand latched onto his wrist.

"Wait—Can't you lead me around? You're my guide, right?" Vernon had a gentle pout on with the little sparkles in his irises. Jeonghan was speechless, the younger looked like a lost puppy.

"Er.. I mean Seungcheol can lead you!" Jeonghan caught Seungcheol in the corner of his eye, the mention man looking where his name was called. "Cheol! Can you show Prince Vernon around?"

"Prince Vernon?" Seungcheol tilted his head as Jeonghan blinked twice before realizing.

"Prince Hansol I mean!" He forgot that people who weren't apart of the Eastern Kingdom didn't know about Hansol being called Vernon.

"Oh! I mean.. I'm a bit busy with the magic classes—"

"No you aren't, go lead Hansol!" Jeonghan hurried Seungcheol to him as the other was puzzled.

"Hello, I'm Prince Vernon" Vernon bowed as he had his hands behind his back while he introduced himself. "Enchanted to meet you, Seungcheol of the Western Kingdom."

Jeonghan was concerned as Seungcheol raised his brows, amused. "Fancy, huh? You don't need to do that, I just teach the magic academy nearby."

"Ooh! That's spectacular, can I pass by while guide me around?" Vernon's eyes were like a universe as Jeonghan shook his head. This guy acts like a kid..

How was this prince so cold? But he's so bright right now.. Jeonghan wondered as Seungcheol laughed.

"Of course! It's a pleasure for you to even arrive here. To make trade deals, I assume?" Seungcheol asked as Vernon paused for a moment. Jeonghan was supposed to be his guide but he ran off.

"Uhh, yes?" Vernon shrugged as Seungcheol slung an arm around the prince, cackling as he said, "Don't be so stiff! You're fine with me!"

"Yoon" He panted "Jeong" pant. "Han!"

Seungcheol shouted once he got into the palace walls, heading towards the Western Prince's room. Jeonghan turning his head, "How was he?"

"Why didn't you tell me that he knows practically nothing?!" Seungcheol bent over, panting his lungs out as the other laughed.  "No laughing! He pulled me in all directions, asking what a festival buffet is, a picnic was, and what a bird is!" Seungcheol distressed as the younger just laughed even more.

"A bird? I'm pretty sure he'll know what that is.." Jeonghan caught his breath as Seungcheol sighed.

"Well, he doesn't! We spent time chasing birds around!"

"Okay okay, I'll go check on him, where did you leave him?"

"Uhh, I actually lost him."

"You what?!"

"I mean, he was running everywhere like a lost child all over the festival." Seungcheol sulked and pouted, Jeonghan patting his back. "Also he keeps talking about a fox and how he wished it were here."

Jeonghan sighed again, his damn attachment to that fox. "Are you the fox?! Yoon Jeonghan! Just because our kingdom's known for its magic doesn't mean for you to scatter around playing with other royals!"

Jeonghan just let himself be scolded, "Yeah yeah, I'm going to find Vernon since you lost him." He transformed into a fox with an unnatural white coat and dark brown ears.

He ran off as soon as he could, sneaking behind trees to see if the prince had gone there. No, so he had to be near the festival somehow.

Vernon was in another patch of garden, whew, he finally lost Seungcheol. That guy was kind, but he wanted Jeonghan to show him around. Someone who he was familiar with.

There he was, Jeonghan caught a head of brown curls in his peripheral. He stopped as he stared at the younger to see what he was doing. Maybe he'd just act like normal.

Jeonghan paced in front of the younger, turning his head as he tried to act as a fox would. "Fox?"

"Fox? How'd you get here?" Vernon petted the fox's sleek fur. Humming, "I arrived here to be guided around but the guide decided to abandon me like a puppy."

The fox paused as Vernon nodded with a pout, "Yeah yeah, I wished someone shall notice me for who I am. All these people just know me as the Iced Prince, when I'm barely such a thing. But Siyeon's friend is kind enough to treat me even when I'm on the run."

Jeonghan smiled slightly as he pressed his head against the Prince, closing his eyes as he felt Vernon rumble with a chuckle. "A fox resting on me? I must've met my spirit animal right now, amazing." Jeonghan watched through beady eyes as Vernon bite back a smile.

"Although I do wonder what Jeonghan could be doing? I saw his photograph in the magic academy year book." Vernon was fiddling with his hands as the fox jolted and ran off. "No Jeonghan talk? Wow, do foxes here not like the Prince of their land?"

Jeonghan ran out of the Prince's lap as he disappeared into a bush, transforming as he had undergarments under, sneaking back to his room. Clothes, clothes, clothes, he put on clothes, as he ran back to Vernon.

Breathing out, he panted and spoke, "Thank god, I though you were missing Vernon."

"Oh no, I've just been talking to the fox here." Vernon faced the other quickly, his hair bouncing slightly.

"Really? You must be a Snow White now." Jeonghan joked as his eyes lingered on the younger.

Vernon chuckled and beamed with a smile. "Snow White, now, huh? I guess so, besides, your dear friend led me to see the magic academy, which is amazing! How all those kids are mages and soon to be powerful beings. And I saw your little photos, they were—" Jeonghan covered his mouth and shook his head.

"Don't say it! It's embarrassing!" He talked under his breath as Vernon held his hand, peeling it off of his mouth. "It's not embarrassing, it's adorable in the slightest."

Jeonghan felt the garden and everybody else freeze as heat traveled to his face, adorable? "Adorable? My long hair was very, enthralling." He adjusted his golden blonde short hair behind his ear in habit. Said ear was blossoming red.

"It is indeed, I wonder how it would be look to experience it now." Vernon sat close to the older, his head turned and gazing at the other's shimmering hair in the evening light.

"My long hair? Oh my god, Cheol was attached to my hip because of it, he kept playing with it. Which Joshua was cautious of since I am, the Prince of this land." Jeonghan shook his head with the corners of his lips lifting.

His eyes returned to Vernon's face as he thought he spotted a flittering grimace. Was he upset? Jeonghan wondered.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to be, for that, let me be your actual guide now." Jeonghan stood up, brushing the dirt off of his new bright white, tight pants.

"Okay then" Vernon accepted his hand and was pulled up, standing next to Jeonghan as his eyes were glued to the older, "where are we going?" Vernon's eyes were twinking even brighter than the stars.

"The festival, of course, so I can show you buffets, picnics, and birds" Jeonghan teased as the younger prince had already turned away, his head watching the people of the Western Kingdom.

"Seungcheol told you? I was pretending you know." Vernon whispered lowly in a manner that Jeonghan still caught up on.

"Yeah of course I'd notice you were lying, I am a master of the art of lying." Jeonghan poked his elbow at Vernon. "And yeah, Cheol tells me everything, he's like a buff big baby, whiny but can wrestle you down in a minute." Jeonghan followed Vernon's lead of people watching.

"Oh, you must be close with him."

"I guess you could say we are close, but not like you and me, eh?" Jeonghan repeated his action of poking fun at the younger just to see the apples of his cheeks and ears flow with red pigment.

"Yeah, I guess so if you consider us to be that, close." Vernon was muttering the sentence after the first word and Jeonghan missed it.

"Come on, follow me to the picnic area, if's wonderful there!" Jeonghan grabbed Vernon's hand in his and marched over to the open area of land that were occupied by thin red plaid blankets.

"So we sit here and watch nature?"

"No silly! We go grab something from the buffet and then come back. Wait, were you serious about not knowing about picnics?"

Vernon nodded his head slowly as Jeonghan let out a laugh as he leaned his head on the younger's shoulder. The Eastern Prince froze up as Jeonghan just rubbed his head against the other.

It has been a few weeks since Vernon's arrival in the palace, it's like he lives here now. Which is Jeonghan's problem, when Vernon's trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

"Vernon, don't you have to plan trading with your kingdom?" Jeonghan spun around, seeing the other have puppy eyes and followed him around the villa.

He shook his head and ran a hand through his black curly hair. "I wanna find the owner of the fox! So I can meet them and talk!" Vernon wet his lips with his spit as Jeonghan straightened.

Vernon noticed the older straighten his back and his lips were smushed into a line. "Do you know? You're acting suspicious Jeonghan." Vernon's perfectly styled eyebrows scrunched together.

"Uhh, maybe? I have to go tend to some Prince business" Jeonghan pointed behind him and ran off. Leaving the younger by himself,
tilting his head.

"Wouldn't I go with you since I'm a Prince as well?" Vernon shrugged as he caught Seungcheol walking past. "Seungcheol! I have a question!"

The older guy just kept walking even though Vernon was calling out to him. "Seungcheol!" Vernon changed his speed as he held Seungcheol by the shoulder. "Why are you running?" He panted out.

"Ahem, because I'm afraid you'll ask what a butterfly is and start chasing them and dragging me along." Seungcheol expressed his concern as sweat droplets were appearing on the crown of his head.

"Oh, about that, I was lying, I just didn't know what a picnic is." Vernon mentioned, it made Seungcheol let out a breath of disbelief. "Wait—Wait, so you made me run after birds, because you wanted me to?"

"I wanted you to stop guiding me so I can go find Jeonghan." Vernon nonchalantly said with a shrug and Seungcheol was even more flabbergasted.

"You mean, you exhausted me, so you can spend time with Jeonghan?" Seungcheol squeezed his eyes shut and opened them to see the Prince nodded with a smile on his lips.

The Prince had the audacity to say, "It was fun to do though, thank you for being my source of entertainment."

"I didn't agree to be your entertainment!" Seungcheol whined and huffed with his hands on his hips.

"Anyways, do you know who has the power to coax animals? Like a fox? Possibly in the magic academy?" Vernon looked at Seungcheol as the older nodded, "I know! There's some guy that can tak to animals."

"Who? Who?!" The younger's eyes widened as he scooted closer to Seungcheol while they were standing. "Me, also I know someone who can specifically turn into a fox." Seungcheol smirked, Yoon Jeonghan, payback for making me handle Vernon alone.

"Who?!" Vernon blinked as he smiled, the wind blowing through his hair while Seungcheol watched the younger attempt to coax the answer out of him.

"Uhh, now I forgot, it slipped my mind, sorry Prince Hansol." Seungcheol made Vernon let go of him as he ran off.

"Wait! Call me Vernon!" The younger sighed as he hunched over, deciding to sit by the river once again.

He observed how the majestic animals roamed around the land, that was rare to see in the Eastern Kingdom. Vernon had his hand out as a bird perched on his hand. "Hi tiny one, what's your name?" Vernon hummed, the bird chirping happily as a deer galloped near. "Oh! A deer! You look very pretty." Vernon moved his hand across the deer's head gently.

"Hi, do you know where Jeonghan is? I know you're just a little deer, but you seem like you know things" Vernon said as he continued to pet the deer until the animal ran off.

"Oh, I guess not." The Prince saw a fox wandering as his mood lightened. "Fox!" He called out as the animal happily ran towards the other.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in days,
it's crazy that you followed me all the way here." Vernon was certain it was the same fox from his kingdom.

Vernon took a sniff as he gently hugged the fox quietly. "You smell like Jeonghan, weirdly." He mumbled as he smelt the slight scent of roses and bitter tea.

The fox hopped up and down as it ran away as Vernon was on alert. "Hey!" Now Vernon was suspicious, he let the fox dash off as he snuck around to follow it. The fox was running all the way to the palace.

Hmm, the fox's owner is probably there, he thought as he followed the fox stealthily around.

He saw Seungcheol guarding the door where the fox went as Vernon perked up. Running towards the other again as he questioned, "So the person who owns the fox is in there?"

"Oh, yeah." Seungcheol gave a smile with his lips as his dimple poked out. Vernon tried to look over to the door, "Can I go in?"

"No! I mean, he's changing!"

"With his fox inside?"

Seungcheol made a face as he sighed, "Fine.." He moved out of the way before saying, "Watch out! Somebody's coming in!" He chuckled, payback.

Vernon busted through the door to see Jeonghan midway of putting his shirt on. "Oh, I am so, sorry." Vernon shut the door again as the blush on his face grew like a wildfire.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jeonghan was the owner!" Vernon covered his face with his hands, his ears evidently red like they were on fire.

"The owner? No, he is the fox" Seungcheol spoke as Vernon let out a breath as he removed his hands.

"He, what?!" Vernon exclaimed as the door opened to Jeonghan's room.

"Hi Prince Vernon" Jeonghan mumbled as he peeked his head out of the door, walking out as his chestplate jingled with the metal as he had a crown on his head.

Vernon instantly bowed with his volcano-red blush lingering, "Hey Jeonghan, sorry for barging in on you." He apologized, the need for asking Jeonghan about everything growing in the back of his mind.

"It's okay Prince, when are you going back to the Eastern Kingdom? Only pure intentions." Jeonghan clarified, embarrassed from the fact that the other saw him basically shirtless.

"Oh, I'll be heading back probably in a week. Siyeon is better and I need to get back before the trade deals are majorly affecting the Kingdom." Vernon bit his lip while thinking as Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol was already gone by the time Vernon looked around the palace. Only him and Jeonghan, Vernon pulled the other in his own room as he closed the door.

"Jeonghan, are you the fox?"

"What?" The older laughed as he played it off. Vernon was serious.

"You know, the fox that's been visiting me."

"No I'm not, I don't even know what you're talking about."

"You know, the fox smelled like you, smelt nice." Vernon mumbled the last two words as Jeonghan coughed.

"Really? How'd you know? I was the fox?"

"Seungcheol" Vernon's innocent face was so adorable compared to what Seungcheol was going to get for snitching to Vernon.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes with a smile. "Thanks for telling me, I just hope you're okay, you know?"

"You're pretty, as a fox or not. Your hair is so soft too. Is it like your fox fur?" Jeonghan laughed as Vernon let out all the questions he had from his arsenal.

"Yeah, it is my hair for the fox too. Vernon, isn't it weird that I can turn into a fox?" Jeonghan sat on his bed as the other prince took a seat next to him.

"No! Not at all, in the Eastern Kingdom, magic is barely surviving, it's beautiful to see magic flourish. You being apart of magic makes it better!" Vernon's eyes were doing that thing again. The twinkling thing.

Jeonghan felt his head speed up, maybe his magic was fluctuating, why was it like this?

The younger looked like he was a child with the world in his hands. Vernon looked like he saw the world for the first time once Jeonghan felt something sprout on his head.

Oh no. Jeonghan covered his head, ears, he has fox ears on his head. It happens when he's really embarrassed or feels strong emotion.

"Wow.." Vernon's mouth was agape as he reached out to touch Jeonghan's ears before the older stopped him. "No! They're really sensitive and it's weird." Jeonghan tucked them back in, "I hide them because some people kill for rare shapeshifters, knowing that I'm the Prince, I could go for who knows much."

"I can protect you!" Vernon offered with a bright smile.

"That's too kind of you."

"Seriously, I can!" Vernon repeated as he scooted closer to Jeonghan, moving closer to his face.

It was silence, the shuffling of the sheets of Jeonghan's bed were the only noise.

They were face to face as Vernon tilted his head, holding his hand out to hold Jeonghan's cheek.

Jeonghan's eyes watched Vernon's lips as they enclosed their space.

Vernon gently moved his lips against Jeonghan's slightly coarse lips. He held Jeonghan's cheek as he stroked the older's cheeks.

"Oh, wow." Vernon was breathless as he was flushed, he ran a hand through his own hair as Jeonghan chuckled.

"You're cute, Vernon."

"Yeah sure" The younger prince scoffed playfully as Jeonghan nodded as he widened his eyes to seem more innocent.

"Believe me!" Jeonghan pouted as Vernon giggled.

"I believe you, Hannie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 109 6
KPOP SHIP ONESHOTS. angst, fluff and smut svt ships, Bts ships,enhypen ships and txt ships. Mostly seoksoo and jeongcheol. You can request too
27.5K 514 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...
195K 3.2K 125
Seventeen ships,ff Seventeen ships as in. *Meanie, Junhao, Seoksoo, Jeongcheol, Soonhoon, Verkwan* Also some requests Also there's not much Seoksoo...
54.3K 510 30
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...