Please stay with me

Por SushiRollsss69

Zelo's best friend y/n was in a car crash and is now in a coma fighting for her life. Every day Zelo visits y... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

6 0 0
Por SushiRollsss69

"Hello y/n. I'm back"

"Do you want me to sing for you?"

I start singing. Y/n's breathing seems to get calmer as I sing. I put my hand on her chest. Her heartbeat is also becoming more calm.

"I guess I should sing more for you. It seems to calm you a lot"

I continue singing.

"Hello sir"

I look up and see the doctor.

"I could hear you singing and I wanted to ask you if you notice it affecting y/n in any way?"

"Yes I did notice. It seems to have a very calming effect on her"

"That's great. If you want then you can record yourself talking or singing and then we can play it for her when you're not here"

"I'll do that"

I smile to the doctor as he leaves.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...