Chapter 9

"Good morning y/n"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Wanna try moving something again today?"

I get out of the bed and sit besides y/n's bed.

"Can you move your finger y/n"

"Any finger is fine"

"Let's try again another time. You don't need to rush it"

"I have to go but I will see you tomorrow. I'll remember to bring Mochi"

I look at y/n for a short while before leaving. School was boring as always. After school I wait for Jongup outside the building.

"Hello zelo"

Jongup waves to me

"Did you tell y/n about me getting into the dance academy?"

"No I wanted you to tell her yourself"

"Aww that's great. Where should we go?"

"Let's go to a cafe"

Jongup nods and we head towards the cafe.
As we drink our coffee we stay silent.

"How is y/n doing?"

"She's doing better. Last night I read many chapters of her favorite book for her. She moved a finger. The doctor told me it means she's slowly waking up. I'm so glad"

Jongup's face brightens up.

"Aww that's so great! Maybe you can get to eat cherry tomatoes together again soon then"

"I hope so"

We then continue drinking without talking.

"Wanna go to an amusement park? It would be great for you to do something fun since you haven't been in the best mood since the accident with y/n"

I nod. Jongup was right. I haven't been the happiest person since the accident.
We go to the amusement park and try lots of different roller coasters. It was really fun. I won a big plushie. I'm gonna give it to y/n.