Chapter 11

*on call*
Jongup: what's up?
Zelo: Y/n smiled! She smiled right before I left!
Jongup: omg really?! Yayyy!!! That's so great!
Zelo: hopefully she will wake up fully soon.
Jongup: she will. Sorry I have to go but I'll talk to you later. Bye Zelo.
Zelo: bye Jongup.
*end of call*

I didn't know what to do so I decided to go to bed early.
*dreaming*
I walk towards y/n's hotel room. I open the door and see y/n's bed missing. I leave the room and go to the reception. "Excuse me. Where's y/n?". The receptionist looks at me. "She's having surgery" she replies. I nod and go to the waiting room. "Good evening sir". I look up and see the doctor. "It is with great sorrow that I have to tell you this". I look at the doctor. Please don't tell me he's gonna say what I think he's gonna say. "Y/n has unfortunately passed away". I look at the doctor with wide eyes. Tears start rolling down my face. I fall to the floor and cry uncontrollably.
*end of dream*
I wake up covered in sweat panicking. I start crying. "Don't worry Junhong it was only a dream. Y/n is fine. She moved twice today she's waking up" I say to myself. But still I couldn't help but worry. I quickly grab a bag and pack things and start running towards the hospital. As I reach the hospital I go into y/n's room. There she is. Sleeping peacefully. I put on pajamas and lay on the bed besides her.

"Goodnight y/n"