The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 41- I'm Done

108 5 0
By racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

I have my fingers in her hair when I pull her close to me to save the flavour of her lips. Feeling the comfortable heat her body radiates and taking in every inch of body that touches somehow mine. Unwillingly I have to smile, if we wanted to, we could do this forever.

It took some time but we finally managed to arrange our own little room for us. It isn't the biggest, but a closet, a double bed and two nightstands have their place. Preparing this room was an own little adventure, arguing about what kind of bed we wanted took surprisingly longer than originally expected.

While we were in the muggle world, that alone was for both of something completely new, and tried new beds, we started pillow fights in the middle of the stores until we got kicked out. Unintentionally I have to laugh, Anne moves away from me.

"Something wrong?," she looks at me confused, propping herself on her hands to bring herself further away from me.

I stroke her cheek with my thumb: "Sorry, I just had to think of the pillow fight today."

"Now?," she says irritated but chuckles as well.

"It popped into my mind, I can't do anything for that!," I defend laughingly and move my hands down the sides of her waist, feeling the woolen fabric of her shirt, starting to tickle her.

She swats my hands away, giving me just the motivation to keep tickling until she sits up, crossing her arms across her chest, raised eyebrow at me. I sit up with a grin as well, being almost on same eyelevel with her.

"You are almost as bad as when you threw me into the cushions today," she shakes her head.

"Just almost?," I tease, closing the gap between the two of us and kissing her again.

It might have been my fault that we got kicked out, however, it isn't my fault that muggles have to be so god damn sensitive.

Later when we decided to get some groceries the muggle way, a horrible decision really, both of us were completely overwhelmed. First of all, the currency doesn't make any sense, then the tilts are completely different, there is this little beep thingy and not to forget you have to carry everything you want to buy on your own. No flying basket that follows after you. It was a weird experience over all and not to forget when Anne jumped on my back, because we fought over who gets the last chocolate bar outside, we clearly got judged.

What is wrong with muggles?

Troubles aside however, we managed to get everything after all, even if the person on the counter now believes we come from a different country and therefore have no idea how paying works, and now we are in this cozy little room together.

The girl in front of me tangles her fingers into my hair and pulls it all so slightly, our breaths are mingled and this known sudden passion overcomes me again. My hands around her waist tighten, I deepen the kiss, feeling somethings growing.

Anne's hands wander down towards the hem of my shirt and pull on it, slowly pushing it up, very unwillingly I let go of her lips to get the shirt off of me before going back to her lips. Her cold hands trace the lines of my muscles of my belly before she pushes me back down into the mattress.

Very slowly my hands start to make its way down her shirt, feeling the warm skin prickling under my fingers. Anne takes off her shirt as well, we both lock our eyes for a second before she starts to kiss down my neck, getting a moan from me.

I swallow slightly when her hands move down towards my trousers. Suddenly this whole thing doesn't feel right anymore and I can't even say why. I showed every positive reaction just seconds ago. If I break this up, will Anne be mad?

Then I can hear the click of the belt ever so softly, I tense up. It isn't that I don't want Anne, I just don't know how to feel about this now. This feels wrong, too fast? Anne stops and lets go of my neck, she looks at me.

"Is everything okay with you?," she sits carefully up on my lab again, still staring directly into my eyes.

I take deep breaths, suddenly feeling nervous. I nod. I don't know what to say to this, maybe she'll think I have something against her if I chicken out of this now and I can't let that happen, I mean I started this here.

I pull her down and kiss her again to show everything is okay and move my hands towards her trousers, but the movements are little unconvinced and forced. Come on me, what's wrong?

"Stop it George," Anne lets go off me and looks at me again: "You clearly don't feel comfortable."

"I didn't mean to-," I start to defend myself, but Anne just shakes her head.

"It's okay. Nothing happened, everything is alright, understood?," she strokes my hair a bit, smiling ever so slightly.

I let go a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I think I'm just not ready," I admit.

"That's okay as well, just be honest the next time right away okay?," she says climbing from my lap to sit next to me, cuddling to my side: "I don't want to do anything that I don't have hundred percent consent of."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing," she demands: "I mean I got to see your abs, I've clearly won."

I laugh. How I love this girl.

---

Someone is shaking my shoulder, my whole upper body moves side to side. Grumpily I open my eyes, just to be hit instantly with Anne's face. I want to brush her hair down, say something cheesy if she had such a good nights sleep just like I and pulling her close again to feel her warmth to my side.

I wanted to, but I didn't have a chance.

"Get up, we overslept!," Anne says wiping her eyes, shaking me one last time.

"We are what?," I sit up abruptly every remaining sleep left my body and I'm wide awake.

"We fucking overslept, Fred is already downstairs with the costumers. Now hurry," she stands up and goes to the closet to get her stuff.

I jump out of the bed, sitting down instantly, feeling a bit dizzy. Taking a few deep breaths until my vision gets clear again, then I change out of my pyjama bottoms and shirt, throwing it carelessly on the bed. I grab new underwear out of the closet and change into it then I stop in front of the mirror that is inside the closet door.

Anne said we don't need a mirror onto a closet, I beg to differ. If we hadn't get one, I wouldn't be able to flex into the mirror now, would I?

I watch my reflection closely, Anne said I have abs, I grin proudly, finally someone seeing the results. I turn to my side and wink at myself. A bathroom door closing behind me takes me back to reality. Shit, I need to get ready.

When the door to our room gets opened, Anne wrapped into a towel pops up. She looks at me confused as to why I'm just managed to get into my trousers. I just smile charmingly at her.

"You look good," I comment.

"Now it's not the time," she wants to move past me, but I don't let her: "Move George, we are way too late."

"Calm down, stressing doesn't do you good."

"George, I swear if you try to pass time on purpose-"

"Come on, breathe in and out with me. Nope I'm not letting you go past me."

"I have to change," she growls at me.

"Well," I put my arms on the doorframe above me: " Then better breathe in and out with me or you can go down with just a towel, which I have to admit, looks absolutely fabulous on you."

The girl sighs and runs a hand through her hair: "You don't do anyone anything good, the worst part, you know that."

"Correct," I grin and step a bit closer, eying her: "But I'm honest, you do look good."

To see her from close now, shows me how right I was back then, when I first saw her in a towel.

Anne blushes a bit when I move towards her to kiss her lips, but she just takes is an opportunity to doge past me to get her clothes. Damn it.

"Now could you hurry please," she goes back to the bathroom and I put down my arms and grab the rest of my clothes.

"I'm already going down, just so you know," I shout, moving a hand through my hair one last time and then meet Fred downstairs, lost in a big amount of costumers.

Since the beginning of the school year comes closer, the store is on its peak of being busy. I apologize towards Fred, who gives off annoyed vibes but spreads cheer nevertheless.

"So the bed is good then?," he asks, refilling the shelves with a flick of his wand, before moving towards some boxes and levitating them to the back to bring them out of sight.

"Very comfortable," I admit, letting some kids past: "So what still needs to be done. I'm all yours now"

Fred ratters down a list of stuff that is still left to do, when Anne comes we order her towards the tilt so the line on the counter gets less. Seeing how she still has troubles with being kind and understanding towards costumers, it's better she doesn't have big conversations with them.

---

*Anne's Prov*

Exhausted. Exhausted is the right word to describe how I feel when I sit down on the couch this evening. I let go a sigh when I put my feet onto the coffee stand. Standing the whole day behind the tilt gets more onto the feet then originally imagined. Not to forget that I only managed to get a tilt break once, for the other time people always wanted to pay.

"Here," George gives me my tea and a kiss on the forehead before flopping onto the sofa beside me, letting go the exact sight I let go before.

"Thanks, what would I just do without you."

"See you are getting attached," he yawns.

"Are you talking about the time you were in the hospital wing back then?," I ask.

"You left me to die," he scoffs playfully.

"You weren't going to die obviously."

"But I could have."

"Honestly, that didn't bother me back then," I say taking a sip.

"You didn't bother me back then," he says.

"Yeah for sure."

He chuckles.

"I'm so done. Why can't people split up over the whole holidays, so we have a normal amount to do every day? No, they have to come all at once," I groan taking another sip.

"Because that would be too easy for us," George levitates some snacks over to us.

"By the way, this is an amazing tea, where did you get it?"

"Is it? I thought you might like it. Well just down the street in this new coffee shop, they have some teas as well."

"Really? Well I need to check this place out someday then."

"Also, Mum will come tomorrow with the whole bunch to get the stuff for school, so be prepared," he takes a bite of some chocolate.

"Will Harry be with them?"

"Yes, she worries for Ron and him at the moment a bit, but just wait until she reads our new slogan," he grins.

"She will scold you."

"This will have been worth it then."

I laugh and take another sip.

"Is it possible that I get a day off by the end of this week around Friday or Saturday?," I ask.

"Absolutely not. You've seen yourself how full the store is, we need every helping hand. I'm sorry."

"Okay, it was worth a shot."

"Why do you need a day off?"

"Cole and Logan want to meet up again, I just tell them to come into the store, we could talk there if it isn't too much to do."

"Do that," George stands up and puts the plate with the snack onto my belly.

"If you don't want them anymore you could just put them away, you know?"

"I can't hear you," with that he is gone into the bathroom.

"Oh well," I say, unwillingly taking a chocolate bar.

"Uh Chocolate," Fred says passing the sofa, sitting down next to me, placing the feet on the coffee table as well, letting go a sigh: "Are you as done as me?"

"Jep."

"This will be a long week," Fred stuffs the bar into his mouth grumbling. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
215 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...