「 Girls' Frontline 」Nikolay's...

Dualpen által

After several years of living off his survival skills and scavenger instincts to come around trouble, weather... Több

Attention all readers, new and old, before you read!
Ch. 1: Keep it Going
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: First contract
Chapter 6: New faces on sight
Chapter 7: Fallen falcons
Chapter 8: Hunt
Chapter 9: Liberation
Chapter 10: Frozen Journey
Chapter 11: Snowy Relaxation
Chapter 12: Cry of the eyass
Chapter 13: Old time jabs
Chapter 14: New year, new life
Chapter 15: Settling down
Chapter 16: A calm day
Chapter 17: Preparations for the play
Chapter 18: Starring the puppeteer
Chapter 19: Start of the red show
Chapter 20: Introduction
Chapter 21: Crux
Chapter 22: Denouement
Chapter 23: Good morning
Chapter 24: Daily life continues
Chapter 25: Springs notice
Chapter 26: A timely arrival
Chapter 27: Getting back on track
Chapter 28: Old but gold
Chapter 29: Lockdown shenanigans
Chapter 30: Talkful day
Chapter 31: A hint of distrust
Chapter 32: New thinking
Chapter 33: Paperwork
Chapter 34: Bitter memories
Chapter 35: Working day
Chapter 36: Cloudy
Chapter 37: Recruting
Chapter 38: Little tour
Chapter 40: Release

Chapter 39: Arrival

111 7 1
Dualpen által

"The storm keeps making its way across the Union, bringing strong winds from the south which slowly keep creeping towards the eastern part of the union, the strong breezes have affected Ukraine, Belarus, and a great part of Poland and most security services are on the edge"

The weather report kept buzzing on the radio and the rain kept pouring on as well, it was 7 a.m but it almost looked like it was 8 p.m all over again.

The cars in the street drove slowly but surely, their wheels splashing water all around as they drove through the big puddles of water that formed all around the road. Car after car, from left to right made the mind of the doll a bit dizzy as the weather report simply was being drilled into her head but she actually didn't comprehend it, it was simple background noise at this point mixed into the convoluted street echoes.

???: ...

The woman threw away her cigarette, the rain quickly putting it out as it then rolled down into a puddle where 3 other cigarette butts laid. Readjusting herself from taking a step forward and throwing the cigarette she backed of again into the dry safety of the small roofs outside along the houses covering a great part of the sidewalk.

Leaning back against the wall of the building she opened her pack of cigarettes yet again, taking another one and lighting it before taking a puff from it almost immediately, she almost looked like a smoke machine, if she wasn't letting out the smoke of her cigarette, the steam she released while breathing due to the cold covered her in that department.

Her face was pretty stoic, not to say dead looking, adding more to that messy appearance of hers. She didn't even bother to button up properly and simply put on a jacket to cover that fact. Her color choice however somewhat combined as well as besides her, the umbrella that also laid against the wall being of cobalt black gave her that 80's 90's gloomy look and aura.

Her smoking alone time didn't last much longer however as from the building another doll exited, the door slamming close behind her as she let go of it made her aware of that in the first place.

Their eyes meet as the new female turned her head around and looked directly at her, while the one smoking simply gave her a side look.

???: One less to go, what about the other two Celia?

She let out, her tone of voice somewhat tired, or more like indifferent, yet it had some warmth to it, a strange combination that made her talking soothing. Celia kept looking at her for a while before answering.

Celia: I'm myself ready as you can see, but Chiara and Aurora are gonna take a while longer however

Said the doll wiggling the big brown suitcase she held so tightly with both hands to reinforce that statement of being ready, the transparent raincoat she was wearing on top of her clothes wiggling with her as well, her short wavy brown hair contained behind the hood of the raincoat.

???: Hmm... The car is open, simply put the suitcase in the trunk and get inside, I will finishing smoking while the other two finish, turn on the lights inside as well if ya want

The doll replied calmly to Celia, who simply nodded and rushed to the car out into the rain, Celia being followed by the dolls gaze at all times as she kept smoking waiting for the other two getting everything ready to leave, that apartment is probably still a mess if they are taking so long.

???: *Sigh* ... A bottle would have been great before this... Too bad I need to drive...

She mumbled longing for a bit of alcohol and lamenting having to be the driver for this somewhat long trip.

Chiara: Ghm, ghm, you can get some when we get there

Aurora: Perhaps...

The two missing dolls suddenly replied coming apparently from nowhere, the doll choked on with the smoke of her cigarette and threw it away as she lightly hit her torso with her other hand to puff out all the smoke she couldn't release due to the spook they caused on her.

???: *Cough* *Cough* For fucks sake at least say hi or do some noise like your sister when you approach someone *Cough* Agh... *Inhale* *Exhale*

Chiaria: Mi dispiace (I'm sorry)

???: Yeah, yeah... Get in the car

She simply replied to her apology as she stopped leaning against the wall taking a step forward as she took the umbrella and opened it going straight to the car, the two other dolls followed her swiftly, like their sister, they also were wearing raincoats and carrying their belongings in a big bag or suitcase which they promptly left inside the trunk seconds after getting to the car.

Soon after they all got into the car, slamming the doors close as they sat down and adjusted themselves while putting on the seat belts. While they all finished adjusting themselves the doll driving passed to the ones in the back her umbrella, specifically to Chiara.

Chiara: Why did you bring an umbrella though, you could have brought a raincoat as well Nina

Nina: I don't like the bulk of it

She simply replied adjusting the rearview mirror and looking at herself for a bit, her long messy dark silver hair stored in a ponytail so she wouldn't have to brush it.

Nina: Hm, anyways you all can sleep for now, its gonna take us like 4 hours before we even are halfway there

Nina stated, opening her jacket slightly and from the inner pocket taking out her glasses and putting them on giving a more, alive look per say? Either way, the other 3 dolls simply hummed and got themselves comfortable. Nina then ignited the motor and reversed out of the parking lot into the road heading down into the main road so they could get out of the city.

·····

"You stole my sanity, I'll never be the same, I hope it haunts, I hope it haunts"

Nina: Someday you will face the truth, when karma comes for you~

"I hope it haunts, I hope it haunts you"

Nina was still peacefully driving, listening to her favorite mixtape which kept her at full energy while driving for long times. 5 hours have passed since they left the city and even more time since they left the main roads, their car made way forward constantly as the rain settled down a bit.

Chiara, Celia, and Aurora were all sleeping right now, having fallen into a deep slumber 2 or 3 hours ago as they were making their way across the countryside.

"Left me on the floor and set it all on fire, found me, so insecure, my weakness got you higher"

Nina: I let you in so deep, can't get you out, I'm seeing red~

"I can't forgive, I can't forget, you're always in my head"

Nina kept whispering the lyrics alongside the music, her eyes squinting a bit not long after as she saw in the distance a checkpoint taking form, they finally were reaching G&K territories which only meant that they had about 2 to 3 hours before reaching their new home.

Slowing down a bit she turned the volume down a little bit more and as she reached the checkpoint stopped the car entirely, lowering the door's mirror.

A Lee Enfield model doll wearing a raincoat walked up to her and leaned inside the car, before she could ask some questions however, Nina put her index finger in front of her own lips and made a shhh for her to not speak loudly as her companions were currently still sleeping, cutting right into the inspection as she also got out some documents and handed them to the guard doll who simply looked at her a bit surprised but remained silent as she read the several papers given to her.

Lee Enfield: Ho... To that base... No wonder you stood out so much...

Said Lee in a soft tone trying to keep her voice as low as possibly but still loud enough to be heard over the car's music and rain.

Nina remained silent as the guard did their job, the Lee Enfield doll not long after giving back the documents to Nina and asking a question.

Lee Enfield: Is the trunk open?

Nina: Hmhm

Lee Enfield straightened herself back up and made a little gesture with her head which made her on guard duty companion M1 Garand walk to the back of the car to open it up and inspect it, then after leaning back into the car and asking something else to Nina.

Lee Enfield: What's inside?

Nina: Our suitcases and bags, with our personal belongings

Lee Enfield: Anything else we should know that is in there?

Nina: A tool kit, medkit, and a spare tire

Lee Enfield turned her head around to look at M1 Garand who was currently checking the trunk, she peeked out to the side to nod and reaffirm Nina's statement.

Lee Enfield: You are good to go then, welcome to Griffin and Kryuger PMC

Simply replied the rifle doll as she backed off from the car, her companion M1 Garand slammed the trunk close again and also backed off, walking to the right to her guarding post, to open the gates for them to pass.

Nina, while they did so, raised the window back up and tapped on the steering wheel for a moment while waiting for them to let them pass through.

In a matter of minutes, the whole shenanigan was over and they were driving down the road, music still on, towards their base.

·····

CZ-2: I don't really like that our first workday is filled with rain...

CZ-4: The raincoat suits you though

CZ-2: Thanks but that doesn't get rid of the clouds does it?

CZ-4: Nope!

CZ-2: *Sigh* At least the meals are good don't ya think?

CZ-4: Oh yeah they really are, the warmth of it is still keeping my head fuzzy as well

CZ-2: That shouldn't be good..?

CZ-4: Hm? Why not?

CZ-2: Because tha--... Is that vehicle coming to us?

CZ-4: Hm? Oh yeah I think

The two dolls guarding the gate to the base looked at the road, seeing how an old black ford explorer made its way slowly towards the gates, the rain didn't let them see quite clearly how many people were inside the vehicle but it seemed to be packed from just looking at the silhouettes inside.

CZ-2 and CZ-4 gripped their assault rifles a bit tighter as the vehicle approached, the rain droplets slid down from their raincoat and gun, slipping through their fingers and soaking their hand's palms, it was somewhat uncomfortable but they had to bear it.

CZ-2: You inspect, I stop them?

CZ-4: Sounds good to me

Replied back her sister adjusting her Cz Bren-2 assault rifle and after stepping back to let CZ-2 take control of the situation, the doll inhaled deeply before walking forward and raising her right hand to indicate the vehicle to stop, which it did promptly. The two guard dolls now approached, shielded by the gaze of R1 who still was in sniper duty, monitoring every move down there with her rifle as the rain bounced off her due to her wearing a raincoat, her raincoat in difference to the other dolls, painted with an urban camouflage too keep her more hidden in the top of the watchtower.

CZ-2: Alright calm down, that it's your first inspection doesn't mean it will go wrong... Will it? *Gulp*

Meanwhile, inside the car, Nina was taking out her pack of cigarettes and the documents she previously used to pass by all the G&K checkpoints, the other three dolls traveling with her were still asleep and it has passed like an hour or so since her mixtape ended, the inside of the car now in complete silence, so much so that the only thing you could hear was the low rumble of the motor, the rain hitting against the glass and roof of the car and the gentle breathing of the maids dreaming in the back of the car.

Nina: *Sigh* I hope they got alcohol... I really need some

Her whispering was filled with sorrow, almost as if she wanted to drink to forget about something, the fact that she lazily rubbed her face as well while having a cigarette and papers in her fingers didn't help to deny that.

A knock on the window made her recompose herself however and she quickly lowered the window, revealing to her the anxious guard doll, who with her assault rifle hanging from her neck leaned inside the vehicle and stared at Nina for a while, if her last job thought her something, this doll was having her first day being on guard duty, which left Nina staring back at her as well, an awkward aura growing around them as Nina waited for her to say something but CZ-2 didn't know how to start with the inspection.

Nina: ... Well, you ain't gonna ask for my documents or say if you can inspect my vehicle?...

CZ-2: O-oh oh! yeah, yeah, yeah, right... Uh papers, please?

Nina: Here... First day on the job?

Replied Nina as she handed them over and searched for her lighter while the doll revised the papers.

CZ-2: Kinda...

Nina: Heh, I remember mine as well, just keep calm, there is only a 10% is a terrorist most of the times

Said Nina putting the cigarette between her lips and looking through her rearview mirror to see how the other guard doll walked up and stood in front of the trunk.

CZ-2: So... Uhm... Is your trunk open?

Nina: It is

CZ-2: Anything illegal in there?

Nina: Last time I checked there were only our suitcases and my car's equipment

CZ-2 seemed to have sent this through the inner comms to CZ-4 who now opened the trunk and revised the contents sending a message bac as she did.

CZ-2: So yeah you clear on that... Uhm...

Nina: Nina

CZ-2: Nina, yes... Oh, wait... You are the new recruits?

Nina: I mean the papers are proof of it

She replied lighting her smoke and taking a puff, the smell and noise woke up the dolls in the back who started recomposing themselves and looked around to see the car wasn't moving and their driver was smoking.

Aurora: We are there already?

Nina: Final checkpoint before I park

She simply replied in a gentle voice and looked back over at the doll on guard duty.

Nina: I'm guessing we need to leave our things with you for a bit so you can do an inspection on our belongings, so should I park closer to the guard post or...?

CZ-2: Uhm... Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, let me lift the gates everything seems clear for now so...

She simply replied giving the papers back and stepping aside to let the car pass, CZ-4 closed the trunk and also backed off, following the car inside the base as they parked near the guard post, and the doll that was driving it simply turned off the motor and got out with her umbrella still smoking with her free hand.

Nina: This rain...

CZ-2: So I will take care of your belongings and bring them over to the administration office after we are done, my sister will show you the way to said office now so you can get your documents

Nina: Hm? Oh yeah sounds fine to me

Said the doll snapping back to reality, the other 3 dolls exited the car while Nina talked with the guard doll, taking them no longer than 5 minutes before they were being escorted into the administration office.

Everyone had their hoods taken off, their raincoats leaving a trail of little rain droplets as they walked through the halls, Nina however she walked around not really paying attention to anything, simply admiring the place and thinking in her own world, following the group, always at the back, at her own slow pace.

CZ-4: Well here it is, I will go back in aiding my sister, have a great stay and see you around

Celia: Piacere nostro (Our pleasure)

Replied Celia as the guard doll quickly put back on her raincoat's hood and blitzed out of the scene, leaving the four dolls alone in front of the door leading inside the office. Celia knocked twice, hearing a rather rough tone of voice coming from inside replying to them to come in.

Celia: Hm...

As they opened the door and entered inside Celia, Aurora and Chiara stared at the scene of really beaten up polish dolls, not in a literal sense, more like, experiencing the after-effects of a really bad dinner filled with alcohol.

Pr-15: Welcome to Tulipan Base, and sorry for our state... Oof... Uh, you the new ones right? Recruits I mean...

MSBS: Hmm... I mean, they look like it Pr-15, totally everyone can access this office

Pr-15: Shut up will ya? You bought the beers now I gotta bear with the pain while working...

WIST-94: Sorry for their state yet again, they get too carried away sometimes

Except one, WIST-94 looked totally fine, good looks, her uniform adjusted as it should, and her eyes wide open as they always are, her gaze scanning through some documents while she waited for her partners to finish rambling.

Celia: Names, Celia, that's Aurora and Chiara and tha--

Nina: Nina, I'm Nina

Celia: Yeah... Anyway, maybe we should come back a bit later? You two seem...

WIST-94: Don't worry, they are Slavic, they totally know what they are doing

Replied WIST mockingly, remarking that time MSBS bragged about having the strongest and purest of Polish blood, that she could chug anything and eat anything and it wouldn't settle down badly to her.

MSBS: Oh suka... (Oh bitch...)

WIST-94 simply smiled at the sigh and reply and looked over at the new dolls.

WIST-94: Come to my desk I will do your paperwork for them

·····

Nina: Hm...

"We will go see the bar and set up our new workplace, go check the dorms if you don't want to tag along, and bring our suitcases whenever you can"

Nina: *Sigh*

The doll walked through the hallways, quite lost, only remembering what Celia told her, the thing was, where the hell were the dorms. She made her way through the first floor of the main building, walking around the south wing wanting to guess that the dormitories were in a separate building, away from the main one, but to which direction?

She walked aimlessly looking around and analyzing her new work environment, it all seemed, familiar, and new at the same time.

Her umbrella was still a bit wet, still dripping a few rain droplets as she walked, her other hand meanwhile, stored inside the pocket of her jacket, were inside with her fingers she fidgeted with her lighter to distract herself a bit, today seemed to be a gray day, more than usual.

Nina: The base is sure quite big though...

As she mumbled that however and looked back in front of her it was too late for her to dodge someone, both bumping into each other and quickly backing off a bit dazzled as their chests hit against each other, making both dolls lose a bit of balance.

As they recomposed themselves however Nina found herself staring at a red-eyed doll, messy looks just like her, messy hair just like her, and a gloomy aura surrounding her.

Meanwhile, R1s found herself staring at a blue-eyed doll, her eyes also seemingly broken like hers, her looks also unkempt just like hers, and her long dark hair of a similar shade like hers.

If it wasn't because their poses and eyes didn't match you would of think they were a reflection in the mirror.

Nina: Sorry

Responded Nina as she simply kept staring not breaking eye contact, the... The aura of the doll in front of her, she had something familiar... Something she has seen before.

R1s: No, I'm sorry... I don't look where I'm going...

She responded, in a low tone of voice, almost broken, a languid dragging in her words as she stepped back and quickly walked away from there, leaving Nina alone, still following R1s with her gaze.

Nina: Talk about bringing back memories...

·····

The cold wind carried with it the coughing of the woman that just fell to the floor as the power surge finally awoken her. Rigel looked at her for a while, her sister seemed to not be really fond of being brought back to this world.

Rigel: At least you are the last one to been awaken

???: ... You awakened all 12 of us?

Rigel: Fomalhaut did, and so did Vega, I'm just the one that replaced them in that role so they could get back to doing something more important Alnilam

Alnilam's white eyes finally reconnected as the power flowed through her systems and heated up her human parts, her long white hair, distinguishable as one of her sisters a bit unkempt from being kept in stasis for so many years, her voice was weak but her aura had something to it.

Rigel: Huh... What's wrong with your eyes?

Alnilam: My eyes?

Rigel: They are still blank

Alnilam: Give me a second...

She mumbled, quickly after she restarted her body once more, her eyes now finally taking form, showing her crystal white-colored eyes, it was like looking at a mirror, her gaze seemed to be able to stare back at your soul.

Rigel: Now that's better... Though I didn't remember you had such...

Alnilam: Such...?

Rigel: Nevermind... Vega wants you to do something

Alnilam: I can guess already it has to do with rebuilding New Polaris

Rigel: As intuitive as always, good to know you haven't lost your charm, Vega wants you to get back on project Saturn

Alnilam: ... What?

Rigel: Vega, wants you to get back on project Satur--

Alnilam: Where is she?

Rigel: Currently away

Alnilam: Fomalhaut then

Rigel: Currently occupied

Alnilam: Alioth?

Rigel: On a mission in the mainland

Alnilam gritted her teeth in anger now.

Alnilam: Enif and Elnath?

Rigel: Occupied as well

Alnilam: ...

Alnilam's eyes suddenly glowed with red, her mouth agape as she kept gritting her teeth, in anger, like a rabid beast, her posture recomposed completely as she got up and kicked her cell-pod braking it from its support and sending it rolling down onto the floor, a deafening sound of metal colliding against metal, and cables wheezing as the current was broken from them.

Rigel: I see you still ain't fond of all this...

Alnilam: Fond?!

She replied snapping back quickly onto her sister, her body turning around as her eyes glowed with a menacing crimson red, it was like staring right into blood-filled eyes.

Alnilam: Fond?! Fond! Where is my saying in all this?! Project Saturn? Me?! You all are simply trying to mock me!

Rigel: There is no mocking in our words and decisions Alnilam, you are simply the only one that knows how to do it, that's it, and we can't access your memories, you know it, if we could we would have done it ourselves without you already

Alnilam: See?! Without me! My word doesn't matter here!...

She said but for some reason quickly calmed down, lowering her arms as the red glow of her eyes simply turned into an orange, a light fluorescent orange that decorated her white eyes, that orange transmitting annoyance and disturbance more than the anger of the red glow.

Alnilam: I will die being the only one with project Saturn then

Before Rigel knew it Alnilam passed beside her out of the room, bumping into Rigel's personal mechanoids who quickly backed off as they noticed the bad temper of one of their leaders. As Rigel now found herself alone in the room she pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes looking down on the floor sighing.

"Wow, that was rough"

Rigel: ... You could have said something Fomalhaut...

"Me? Ha, sure thing, as if our little sister Alnilam would listen to me"

Rigel: ...

"Hey don't think of slapping me like that, I just simply can't do anything about it that's it, besides I prefer it that way, I got enough on my plate, and also... I don't like dealing with her, she feels off all of us"

Rigel: Then tell Vega to do something herself, if she wants Project Saturn out of her, then she must do it herself

Rigel after that forcefully disconnected Fomalhaut from her mind, she hated having anyone else than her inside her head, not even comms were of her liking, if someone wanted to say something to her it better be face to face.

·····

Nikolay: ...

R5: Something wrong Kolya?

Nikolay: No, I just felt like something is wrong for a second

R5: Ho?

Nikolay: A simple gut feeling something happened, or maybe it's just the food and rain taking effect on me...

R5: Hm, I see, by the way, I heard from some that my sister is acting ghostly again...

Nikolay: Don't apologize, and yeah I know, I will do something about the reunion myself so don't worry about that, changing the topic before we suck out all the good ambient of our office, the new girls arrived today right?

R5: Oh yeah they did, R1 told me while we were eating

Nikolay: Now that's good, you know where the bar is?

R5: Bar?

Nikolay: I see you don't

He said smiling and giggling a bit.

Nikolay: Some of the new contracted dolls are here to work in the bar and kitchen, more around the base than anything basically

R5: Oooh, I see, I see

Nikolay: I will take you out for some drinks one of these days, how does that sound?

R5: Won't Nadya get mad...?

She said a bit shyly, she had quite the respect towards that woman, and not just for the fact of her being the commander's wife.

Nikolay: Nah don't worry, she knows I don't do anything stupid around other women, you thought I was inviting you to a date or what?

He said a bit mockingly laughing as he stored some files and got out a new empty one, to organize some new papers he got from Persica he printed out minutes ago.

R5 blushed in embarrassment, her german accent coming out alone and even stronger as she answered, was she annoyed or angry? No one knew as she yelled something in german at him and then continued to ramble. Nikolay however simply listened with a smile as she kept trying to defend herself.

Nikolay: You know it was a joke right?

R5: ... O-o-of course I knew it was a joke!

Nikolay: Then why are you so wholeheartedly trying to prove a point against fiction?

R5: ...

Nikolay: *Sigh* Kids these days

He let out still smiling like a jester, a warm aura around him as he genuinely enjoyed this, it's been long since his teases worked on someone, because well, his girls already knew all his tricks, even the more secret ones, so he never got them by surprise, but this, this was different, she only knew a fair bunch of them, not all.

Nadya: I see you really enjoy your new assistant huh?

Nikolay: ...

R5: ...?

Both R5 and Nikolay stared at the door where Nadya stood looking directly into Nikolay's eyes, arms crossed, and between her fingers some documents. The Russian doll's yellow raincoat was dripping a bit, probably from patrolling all day outside with this ever changing rain season.

Nikolay: Ghm, ghm, is something the matter Nadya?

The doll sighed, looking down at the floor for a second before looking back up and walking up to his desk, through R5's eyes she could only see grace, gentle movements as the doll's white skin shined a bit due to the lights of the room, her long hair slightly unkempt from wearing a hood all day.

R5: Hm, I will let you speak alone, I'm going to go and get those copies we talked about earlier today Nikolay, good luck

And so she quickly rushed out of the room, leaving the two alone.

Nikolay: You are really mad...

Nadya: How so?

Nikolay: Your glare would be indicative of it for certain

Nadya: Huh, really good guess, what else mister Pushkin? Any more sweet words that will come from your lips?

Nikolay: ... Hmm

Nadya: Thought so, here

She said dropping the documents on top of his desk and walking a bit closer to point some things up.

Nadya: This is from Ann's group, and this is that paper you asked for from R3 as per the last two they are simply those CZ sisters reports

Nikolay: Oh thank you, they couldn't bring it themselves though?

Nadya: You would prefer them before me?

Nikolay: Can't you please not take everything out of context, I'm simply asking as it's their own task, not yours

Nadya: *Sigh* I simply went around asking if someone needed anything, you know I don't like doing patrol all day

Nikolay: Oh talking about that, the bar is gonna be open from now on, I hope so, but yeah you can go there have a drink or two in your breaks now if you want

Nadya: Hmmm, sounds nice

She replied, looking over at Nikolay yet again slightly.

Nadya: If only I had a lover to actually take me out for some drinks, wouldn't that be lovely

Nikolay: ... Ouch, alright, alright, tomorrow evening we going to check that bar, I need to do something tonight

Nadya: Yeah I know about that dummy, if only you worried about me so much as you do for everyone else

She said, reaching out with her hand for his face and from her fist extending her index finger to push him back a bit by pressing his nose.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
20.6K 320 37
Sangvis Ferri even after conquering Eastern Europe didn't kill all peoples, that lived there - some of them escaped to URNC, UN or AU with hope of re...
1.5K 63 22
This is continuation of Patriot's Pride - my previous story. When Mikel with his team were sent to suicidal mission - to kill Elisa, Unbreakable got...
115 0 3
It's the year 2062. Griffin&Kryuger, a british-soviet PMC, fights a brutal war against AI-controlled Sangvis Ferri. In its ranks, human commanders le...