'Sacmis' (formerly 'Alien Abd...

Autorstwa AdrianaNicolas

Four women - a lawyer, a teacher, an athlete and a soldier - are abducted by four alien men. The aliens, far... Więcej

Chapter 1: The Lawyer
Chapter 2: The Athlete
Chapter 3: The Teacher
Chapter 4: The Soldier
Chapter 5: Teo
Chapter 6: Matias
Chapter 7: Irvn
Chapter 8: Cymon
Chapter 9: Laura & Teo
Chapter 10: Kate & Matias
Chapter 11: Gemma & Irvn
Chapter 12: Amisha & Cymon
Capter 13: Laura
Chapter 14: Kate
Capter 15: Gemma
Chapter 16: Amisha
Chapter 17: The Virgin
Chapter 18: The Swan
Chapter 19: Could I?
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 21: New friends
Chapter 22: Proposal
Chapter 23: Deal
Chapter 24: Guided Tour
Chapter 25: Weightless
Chapter 26: Stargazing
Chapter 27: Running
Chapter 28: Control
Chapter 29: Slaveships
Chapter 30: Departure
Chapter 31: Touch
Chapter 32: Confession
Chapter 33: Mars Orbit
Chapter 34: Champagne
Chapter 35: New Suits
Chapter 36: Pods
Chapter 37: Merging
Chapter 38: Mars Landing
Chapter 39: Red Sand
Chapter 40: Stranded
Chapter 41: Alone
Chapter 42: Ultimatum
Chapter 43: Abandoned
Chapter 44: Jump
Chapter 45: Waiting Game
Chapter 46: Capture
Chapter 47: Gamble
Chapter 48: Ice Queen
Chapter 49: Too late
Chapter 50: Tests
Chapter 51: Alien plans
Chapter 52: Trojan Horse
Chapter 53: Hope
Chapter 54: Incoming
Chapter 56: Docking
Chapter 57: No winners
Chapter 58: Reunion
Chapter 59: Night Games
Chapter 60: Embassy
Chapter 61: Floating Away
Chapter 62: The Effect
Chapter 63: Dinner date
Chapter 64: Return
Chapter 65: Phuket
Chapter 66: The Council
Chapter 67: Consequences

Chapter 55: Mutiny

3.4K 268 12
Autorstwa AdrianaNicolas

Kate lay gasping for breath, twisting her body against the restraints that held her so firmly to the couch.

“Interesting,’ said the alien female. “Unlike us, you have no means of defence against a sensory invasion. We can only connect if both parties wish it. But your kind appear to be…defenceless. So, if I choose, I can give you pleasure - ”

As she said this she brushed her hand lightly between Kate’s legs and the most exquisite sensations rippled out from her fingertips, up through Kate’s belly to the tips of her breasts.

“ - or I can do the opposite.”

Immediately, agonising pain retraced the path so recently taken by the pleasurable impulses, lancing down her body to focus where the alien woman rested her hand.

Kate screamed.

“You fucking bitch!” she yelled, her chest heaving.

“Come Kate,” said the other, “it needn’t be like this. I believe you must already know from your…time…with Matias how incredible union can be with one of our kind: to simultaneously experience your own pleasure and your partner’s, just as if you had not one - but two - bodies. Imagine then if I touched you here - ”

Once again she slid a finger into the soft folds where Kate’s flesh parted, massaging gently and - once again - Kate experienced the most exquisite pleasure. The alien woman’s touch was perfect. Just the right amount of pressure. Exactly the right rhythm. 

“ - then imagine the twofold sensation if you were to do the same to me…”

Fighting the pleasure which threatened to overwhelm her, Kate gasped a reply:

“Thanks all the same. But one vagina has always been enough for me.”

Abruptly, the alien woman withdrew her hand.

“You insist on being un-cooperative. I wonder whether it might not be better to invite the males back in to assist me.”

As she said this, Kate’s heart skipped a beat as she heard the hiss of the door to the medical bay. Straining her head up to look she saw the female Admiral striding towards them.

“So Medical Officer Zilka, has she talked?”

“Not yet, Admiral. I’m not sure she has the intelligence to know the predicament she is in. I was about to move on to more…radical…methods.”

“Good. There is no time to be wasted on niceties. She and her kind may hold the key to the future of our world and I intend to return to Sacmis with 200 pods full of suitable specimens.”

Listening to this, Kate was unable to hold back and raising her head from the couch she looked directly at the Admiral.

“You don’t imagine that our planet will let you do this without a fight? There is no way they’ll let you just walk in and kidnap thousands of women.”

The Admiral stepped closer and looked directly into Kate’s eyes.

“I doubt it will come to that,” she said, with a thin smile. “How were you four taken?”

“Against our will!” retorted Kate.

“Of course. But the point is - did anybody notice?”

Kate remained silent.

“Exactly,” said the Admiral. “Irvn and his crew would have done it by stealth - and we will employ the same methods. All anybody will know is that females are disappearing and I very much doubt that anyone will suspect the real reason. Far too fantastic.”

The Admiral turned to the Medical Officer.

“Once this creature has revealed the location of its planet, I need you to carry out exhaustive tests on its breeding capabilities. Especially the age at which they become fertile. We will need to choose the youngest specimens capable of bearing offspring to ensure they remain productive for as long as possible. And I will need to know their gestation period. Once these facts are known, we will know how fast they can help us replenish our pool of women.”

“And what if they give birth to male children?” asked the Medical Officer.

The Admiral laughed unpleasantly. “We certainly have no need of any more men. Another thing for you to find out then: whether they can control the sex of their offspring. After all, we can’t.”

“And if they can’t control it either?” asked the Medical officer

“Then we terminate them…obviously.”

Kate sank back into the couch and closed her eyes. The words she’d just heard spoken filled her with horror. Very young women to be taken and kept like…like…bitches on a puppy farm. Male children to be aborted or killed. It was beyond thinking about.

Both the aliens and Kate heard it at the same time: distant shouting followed by the sound of running feet vibrating through the medical bay - and then a muffled thud! that sounded very much like an explosion.

The Admiral whirled away from the couch and strode towards the hatch but before she could reach it her feet left the floor and she floated briefly upwards, then just as quickly crashed back to the ground, falling forward onto her knees.

“Something is interfering with the ship’s artificial gravity,” she shouted. She raised her wrist communicator and spoke urgently into it: “Commander Zils. What is happening? Respond immediately!”

There was no response. Straining her head up from the couch, Kate watched the Admiral struggle to her feet and continue heading for the hatchway. But before she could reach it, it opened - and four crew members stepped inside. All were carrying what looked like weapons.”

“You!” said the Admiral pointing at one of them, “What is happening? Why are you armed?”

The man spoke back and Kate recognised him as one of her original captors - and hope clutched at her heart as she saw that it wasn’t the vile one.

“Step back please, Admiral,” said the man, levelling his weapon at her chest.

“Have you taken leave of your senses?” she screamed, “Lower your weapon at once.”

Kate felt another surge of weightlessness and her body floated up against her restraints. Alongside her the Medical Officer staggered, reaching out for the couch to steady herself.

The four crew members also lost their footing but the one pointing his weapon at the Admiral had a firm grip around a stanchion. 

Just as quickly gravity returned again.

“Step back,” he repeated then nodded to his companions who picked themselves up and moved forward.

The Admiral stepped cautiously back, her eyes darting from side to side.

“This is mutiny,” she screamed, “You could all be executed. But if you put down your weapons now, I may be lenient.”

Now, more noise could be heard outside the doorway: screams and shouts and ear-splitting electrical buzzes that seemed to rip at fabric of the air.

The one holding the gun to her chest, smiled.

“I’d be careful what you say,” he said,”Once we’ve taken the ship it is you who will be suing us for leniency. Not that you showed any to our fellow crew members when you fired that missile. Have you forgotten that 22 crewmen died in that shuttle?”

“It was necessary!” she shouted back.”What are 22 men weighed against the survival of our planet?”

“There are those of us - and not just on this ship - who find your plans for survival unacceptable,” said the other alien. “The discovery of a planet with potentially compatible females is a - a - miracle. But to take these women by force is against the moral code our planet has lived by for thousands of years.” He paused, looking for affirmation to his fellow crew members who all nodded: “And we would have thought that our female leaders would have understood that even more than the males. Instead, you have all become addicted to power.”

“Necessity again!” she spat back.

Before she could say anything more, there came the sound of another much louder explosion and the ship seemed to lurch sideways.

The four alien crew exchanged worried glances as smoke billowed into the medical bay from the corridor beyond.

“What have you done to my ship?” screamed the Admiral, “What have you done?”

“Be silent!” said the alien holding his gun on the Admiral. He turned to his companions “Tie her up.” 

He turned to the Medical Officer whose assurance had been replaced by a look of both fear and loathing.

“Untie her,” he ordered indicating Kate, “and find her some coveralls.”

The alien female hesitated. He raised his gun and pointed it at her head.

“I won’t say it twice.”

© Adriana Nicolas 2014  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.2K 624 25
Our planet had been on the way to destruction same as many others. However, we were able to turn it around but not without major irreversible geneti...
153 2 16
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and then made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life...
73.4K 4.1K 19
Ben and Aaron Cooper's life had never been one of ease. Deserted by their mother and raised by a drunken father, they fought to survive on the Kansas...
18.3K 244 25
⚠️Warning! This story contains explicit details of sexual encounters, cheating and it might contain rape. It will mention incidents of forced consent...