the king and his bride | k.th

Door x_linn_

[discontinued] "He must be quite fond of you if he's calling for you even in the middle of the day." "I don't... Meer

introduction
playlist
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
TKAHB universe
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
Discontinued

thirty-six

3.1K 212 151
Door x_linn_

Recollection

I buttoned up the cropped sweater I decided to wear, flattening down the fabric a bit before looking up in the mirror. Me and the others wanted to stay at the festival till early morning so I thought it would be a good idea to bundle up a bit as the nights can get pretty chilly during the spring. The sweater was made of fuzzy fabric, the buttons running up my chest made of little gemstones. Just like the majority of my wardrobe nowadays, it was made by the castle's sewer, and obviously so.

I brushed over my hair lightly, adjusting it neatly around my neck so the light purple spots wouldn't be as visible. I sighed, giving up.

''No way I can hide this.'' I muttered, brushing my fingers over the little hickeys.

I groaned tiredly, swatting away the thing that kept on poking me in my side. I turned to lay on my tummy, sighing in content ready to fall back asleep.

But the poking began again.

''Uhhhh.'' I whined trashing around to look at what was the source of my annoyance. I peered through my narrowed eyes to the right, spotting the king leaning on his elbow, watching me in interest.

''Y-your Majesty? Is something the matter?'' I rasped, closing my heavy eyes once again.

''Did you not sleep well last night? You're usually up at this hour.'' he wondered making me scrunch up my nose.

''What time is it?''

''Five minutes after nine.'' I whined rubbing my sore eyes. It's so late.

''I will be up in a minute, I'm sorry.'' I muttered, ready to get up but his heavy arm pinning me down stopped me, making me drop back down on the comfy mattress. I opened my eyes slowly, frowning.

''It's okay, you can sleep some more. There's no rush.'' he muttered, still watching me with his arm around my waist.

I watched him for a moment, pondering whether it was a good idea to lazy around in his bed for so long but my tired eyes beat me to the decision, my body too comfortable to even think of getting up.

''Thank you,'' I whispered, rolling over to lay on my tummy again, facing away from the harsh sunlight shining in through the balcony.

There was a bit of silence before I heard the king moving around, probably getting himself comfortable.

I frowned, however, feeling the weight of his body nestling itself down on my back, his face resting in the crook of my neck, his calm breath warming my cheeks. I opened one of my eyes tiredly, his strands of golden hair blocking my vision of anything else.

''My king?''

''Hmm?'' I couldn't help the little smile gracing my lips, the warmth emitting from his body making me think this must be as close to heaven as I will ever get.

''This is very comfy.'' I whispered, closing my eyes again, the little smile never leaving my face. The king hummed into my skin, placing one of his hands on the crown of my head gently, the other sneaking in under my head, creating a comfy pillow.

''You're staying with me the whole day.'' he muttered, placing soft kisses on my heated skin. Chuckling I freed one of my arms from his embrace, wrapping it around his one and nuzzling my face into his hand.

''As you wish, your Majesty.''

Sighing I watched the little purple marks longingly, the memories of today's morning causing a little fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Just like he requested, I stayed with him the whole day, apparently to make up for me leaving him for tonight.

''Chaeyoung, are you ready?'' I turned around, the knocking on my door pulling me away from my thoughts.

''Yes! I'm coming!'' I called back to Jisoo, quickly grabbing my bag from the bed before scurrying to my door. Opening the door I smiled at Jisoo sheepishly, pulling the bag over my shoulder.

''I'm sorry, are you guys already waiting for me?''

''No, don't worry, I just came to pick you up on my way down.'' we started walking down the corridor with me still trying to neaten my hair properly.

''Where have you been all day?'' she asked, giving me that kind of look that told me she already knew the answer anyway. I smiled shyly her way, making her roll her eyes.

''You might as well move into his chamber full-time.'' I choked on the air in surprise, looking at her in horror.

''Are you insane? Do you want me dead?'' Jisoo chuckled, locking her arm with mine.

''Calm down little lovebird, I was just joking.'' rolling my eyes playfully I nudged hir with my elbow, making her give me a stinky look.

As we were on our way to the main entrance I noticed the king walking our way with few aristocrats, probably to get to the main staircase. As we locked eyes together, I gave him a small grin, bowing my head. The king however stopped in his tracks turning to both of us, making both me and Jisoo stop as well, looking at him in question.

''Look out for each other, is that clear?'' I gaped silently as Jisoo widened her eyes, obviously in surprise.

''Will do, your Majesty.'' I answered slowly, the king giving us a nod of approval before continuing his journey, the men behind him looking at us in confusion. We watched him as they climbed the stairs, disappearing on the second floor. Jisoo looked at me weirdly, tilting her head.

''Well...that was that...'' she muttered, making me shrug my shoulders as we started walking again towards the exit where the rest of the guys were already waiting.

Jennie, Lisa, Sehun, Miyeon, Tzuyu, Jimin, Seokjin, and surprisingly Jinyoung as well were all standing by the entrance, all chatting happily besides Seokjin, who seemed to be in a sour mood.

''There you are!'' called Jennie, waving our way. We joined in with the group, Jisoo already letting go of my arm, walking Jinyoung's way with a smile.

''Glad you could make it!'' she cheered, the guy's face erupting in a wide grin the moment he saw her.

''Thanks for inviting me!'' I watched in interest as the two began to chat happily, all of us already aiming for the east gate of the castle grounds.

I slowly caught up to Seokjin who was walking alone, his hands in his pockets, his eyes on the two walking in front of us.

''Hey oppa, what's up?'' I smiled at him, hoping to raise his spirits a little bit. Waking up from his trance he looked down at me, giving me a little, unconvincing smile.

''Hi Chae. I'm glad you got to come.''

''I wouldn't dare not to.'' I chuckled, actually feeling excited for tonight. I bit my lip as Seokjin silenced himself, the pair in front of us laughing joyously.

''I swear to God he can be such a pain in the ass sometimes!'' exclaimed Jinyoung, making Jisoo next to him chuckle even more.

''Or maybe you guys are just a handful.'' she snickered making him pout in her direction.

I looked down at the ground warily, Seokjin next to me scoffing under his nose.

''Have you...have you talked to the king lately?'' I questioned silently, peering up at him as his eyes threw daggers at Jinyung's back.

''I haven't, why?'' he asked his mind obviously far away from this conversation. I sighed, crossing my arms around my middle.

''It's nothing.'' I muttered, looking down at the ground.

Poor Jin, first the king and now Jinyoung.

''Chae!'' I looked up at the exclaim, Lisa and Jennie already at both my sides, both interlocking my arms with theirs. ''Sooo we heard we'll finally get to see Jungkook tonight?'' grinned Lisa teasingly, Jennie already chuckling with excitement all over her face. I sighed in exasperation, closing my eyes.

''You will b-''

''Hold on hold on, we'll get to see that Jungkook guy of yours?'' cheered Seokjin in a much better mood now, pushing Jennie away only to take her place by my side. ''Holy moly tonight's gonna be great!'' he laughed making me curse at myself on the inside.

Should have gone alone.

''Yes, however!'' I raised my voice to get their attention, pointing my finger in the air as the three around me got quiet, watching me with wide eyes, ''you guys are gonna behave, I don't want you scaring the poor guy away.'' I explained, Lisa already putting on an offended face.

''How could we?'' she whined, pulling at my arm in exaggeration, ''We are lovely people aren't we?'' she demanded, pouting.

''You are, but sometimes you guys are too much.'' I chuckled tiredly, making them all frown.

''Like when?'' asked Seokjin, crossing his arms on top of his chest.

''Like right now.'' I deadpanned. He was about to argue back but stopped himself, going silent with a frown.

''Fair enough,'' he muttered, looking to the side with a pout. I sighed, rolling my eyes chuckling.

''I'm just saying, try not to overwhelm him okay?'' I smiled, making them all nod with grins like three obedient children.

''Jungkook!'' I called, already racing his way. He turned around just in time to catch me, hugging me tightly.

''Rose! Gosh darn it, I missed you so much," he muttered, placing me back down on the ground.

"Me too,'' I whispered, letting go of him to take a step back, looking all over him with a smile.

''Ehm." Jimin cleared his throat behind me, making me turn back to my group of friends, all of them bearing stupid smiles looking at Jungkook, all but Sehun and Jinyoung who were probably not informed we were meeting someone else. Just as I was about to introduce them Seokjin strolled towards us with a smile wide as a Cheshire cat, already sticking out his hand for Jungkook to shake.

''Nice to finally meet you, my name is Kim Seokjin, the father of this family." Jungkook slowly shook his hand, glancing aside at me with a questioning look. I gave him an awkward smile, scratching the back of my head. After few painful moments, Seokjin finally let go of his hand, standing back with a wide smile.

''Jungkook, these are my friends," I took the chance and started to introduce them myself, "this is Seokjin oppa, Jimin, Jennie, Jisoo, Miyeon, Tzuyu, Sehun, Lisa and Jinyoung. Guys this is Jungkook, my best friend."

''We are so happy to finally meet you! We've heard a lot of things about you!" cheered Lisa, making her way in front of the group with a wide smile. Jungkook watched her silently for a moment before smiling shyly, placing his hand at the nape of his neck.

"Is that so?" he chuckled looking right at me. I smiled back at him, taking his hand in mine.

"Anyway, the two of us will go now. How about we meet in two hours somewhere around here?" I suggested, looking around the town square.

"Good plan, let's meet by the stall over here?" proposed Jennie, pointing at a stall with chocolate toys at the beginning of the town square, right next to the book store me and Jisoo visit often.

"Perfect, see you later guys!" I called already dragging Jungkook after me as he waved their way with his other hand

"See you, have fun!" they all cheered teasingly, making me roll my eyes as Jungkook gave me a questioning look back.

"You sure have a group of interesting friends back there." chuckled Jungkook munching on a cinnamon bun, his nose dusted white with sugar. I glanced up at him before chuckling, handing him a napkin which he took immediately.

"They are a really great people," I admitted, smiling as I popped another tiny chocolate chip cookie into my mouth, "I'm sure you would get along with them well." I said, smiling sadly with a sigh.

Oh how much easier things would be if Jungkook could live with me in the palace. However knowing how the king reacts whenever he hears Jungkook's name, I'm not sure the palace would live to stand another day if Jungkook appeared anywhere near.

"Don't look so sad," he pleaded, giving me a reassuring smile and a little nudge, "It's the time of the food festival! Our favorite celebration! We might as well make the most out of it now that we're here." I chuckled, nodding.

He's right, this is not the time for me to pine over this stuff. Not now when I'm supposed to enjoy my limited time with Jungkook.

I shook off all my unpleasant thoughts, smiling as I took his hand.

"Let's look over there!" I gushed, pulling him over to one of the stalls that sold little cups of all kinds of puddings.

"Lisa would love this stall," I chuckled, remembering Lisa's obsession over puddings.

"Lisa?" piped up Jungkook, looking over my shoulder at all the options of fruit puddings.

"Yeah! You know the tall girl with dirty blonde hair? She wore the pretty polka dot dress." I explained, taking one of the strawberry puddings and giving it to the cashier. I needed to get her this one.

"Oh, her." he muttered, scratching his cheek in thoughts. "She isn't one of the brides, is she?" he questioned, making me turn to him with narrowed eyes.

A little curious aren't we?

"No, she's the daughter of our main chef." Jungkook 'aaahed', still looking all over the puddings displayed. "Why are you asking?" I prodded turning back around to pay for the pudding.

"Well she wasn't wearing a bride dress so I just assumed." he muttered, making me nod.

"Hey, stay here for a bit, alright? I'll be right back." he said and disappeared in the crowd of people, not giving me a single chance to question where he was going. I sighed, stepping back from the stall and onto the little pathway, waiting patiently for Jungkook to return.

I took the time I had to look around and appreciate the beauty of the festival. Hundreds of little fairy lights were spread from one lamp post to another, creating a stunning roof over the main street. While the sky was pitch black, no single trace of stars being seen because of all the city lights, the stalls were all lit up with warm lights, creating a stunning atmosphere on the street. The people around me were all jolly and excited, going from one stall to another, laughing with each other, holding hands, and enjoying the special time they were spending together.

I sighed heavily, reaching for my neck hidden behind my hair. I wonder what it would be like to come here with him?

"I'm back!" I turned around to see Jungkook jogging my way, a little paper bag in his hand. I raised my eyebrows, looking at him curiously.

"Where have you been? What's that?" I pried, making him chuckle with a little shake of his head.

"This is for you," he held out the little paper bag, grinning. Suspicious, I took it slowly, peering inside. I gasped quietly, reaching in to take the little muffin. It was what looked like a chocolate muffin with a red rose made from fondant on top.

"I saw it earlier and I had to get it for you." he smiled, making my heart melt at his words. Silently, I put the muffin back in the bag, throwing myself at Jungkook at the bring of crying.

"I love you, thank you so much," I whispered, squeezing him tightly. He hugged me back just as tightly, stroking little circles of reassurance on my back.

"I love you more."

3. person

As the two walked along the main street, their hands almost full with bags with all kinds of treats, Chaeyoung noticed her group of friends on the other side of the street, all of them gathering around one of the stalls. Jimin and Jennie at the side, seemingly bickering about which one of the treats on the display they should get, Lisa and Sehun already scarfing down macaroons, Tzuyu and Miyeon laughing about something they saw in the crowds, and Jisoo with Jinyoung talking with the kind-looking seller behind the display. However the look of Seokjin made Chaeyoung frown, the guy just standing by the stall with his hands in his pockets, looking down at the ground in silence.

Has he been like this the whole night?

Chaeyoung bit her lip in sorrow, thinking of any way to make things better for him.

He must be so broken. He doesn't even have the king by his side to confide in, as they most likely still haven't made up. And now he has to watch the girl he loves having a great time with another guy, all by himself.

Just when Chaeyoung was about to go to him Jungkook stopped her, tugging her to one of the stalls.

"Look at that! Chocolate surprises!" he gushed looking in awe at the display. Chaeyoung tore her eyes away from Seokjin and to the stall in front of her where little colorful presents with bows on top were neatly placed one next to the other.

"What's this?" she questioned, looking over all of them.

"In each of these boxes, there's a little chocolate surprise, like figurines or a fruit dipped in chocolate. It is a very nice gift to give to your loved ones." said the cashier enthusiastically.

"That's amazing! Your birthday is in two weeks! Would you like one of these?" laughed Jungkook looking over all the presents.

Chaeyoung was about to respond when she realized that, indeed, her birthday was in two weeks. With everything happening around her she completely forgot it is that time of the year. The time of the year when...

"Rose?" called Jungkook, bending down to look her in the eyes. "What's wrong?" she looked up at him silently, biting the inside of her cheek.

"I-I completely forgot," she chuckled dryly, rubbing her arms up and down. Jungkook understood immediately, closing his eyes with a sigh.

"Don't get sad now. We've talked about this Rose," he pleaded, taking her face in his palms. Chaeyoung shook her head, taking his hands in hers to pull them away gently.

"I'm not sad, don't worry," she faked a smile.

Unconvinced, Jungkook sighed, thinking of a way to cheer her up. Thinking of an idea he smiled widely, looking down at her in excitement.

"I just thought of an amazing birthday present! Oh my god, you're gonna love this one," he bragged, rubbing his palms together with a snicker. Chaeyoung laughed weakly, shaking her head.

"I don't need birthday presents," she began, walking away from the stall to look at the one next to it, "and besides, you should be saving up your money. You still haven't found a-"

"Who cares, I'm getting it for you anyway," he cut in with a determined face, crossing his arms.

"Stubborn as always," Chaeyoung sighed with a tiny smile.

They walked from one stall to another in silence, Jungkook getting more and more worried as the girl next to him lost even the small trace of joy she had left on her face.

"Chae," he sighed, pulling her aside onto the little patch of grass next to one of the stalls, "what can I do to make you cheer up? I didn't mean to bring up bad memories, I'm sorry," Chaeyoung looked down at the ground, squeezing her palms tightly in front of her, "Chaeyoung ple-

"Do you think..." she muttered looking up but not meeting his eyes, "...he will let me go?" Jungkook frowned, not knowing what the girl was implying.

"Go where?"

"Visit their graves?" she muttered, finally meeting his eyes, little flecks of desperation within. Jungkook pursed his lips, not looking away from her for a second.

"You don't have to go, I'll go for both of-"

"I need to go!" she pleaded, grasping his shirt in her fists weakly, "I know you don't like me going there, but it's the anniversary! I need to see them," she mourned, her eyes glassy.

Giving up Jungkook took her in his arms, burying her face in his chest as he stroked her hair.

"I'm sure he will. I'm sure of it." he whispered, sighing.

However, Jungkook himself didn't know whether he wished for the bastard of a king to let her go or not this time.

"Here they are!" cheered Jimin as the group of friends already stood by the stall at the corner of the street, all of them munching on some kind of snack. Chaeyoung took a deep breath, putting on a wide smile as she waved back, jogging their way with Jungkook right in her heels. "Did you guys have fun? I swear to God I gained at least three pounds tonight." laughed Jimin, patting his tummy with a content smile.

They all aimed for the park in the middle of the center, looking for a place to sit down after long hours of walking around. Finding a little summer house they all sat down, Chaeyoung in between Seokjin and Jungkook who looked a bit awkward as Lisa sat down next to him.

Chaeyoung looked right at Seokjin who was obviously still not in a good mood as he hasn't spoken once their entire way to the park. Frowning she thought of a way to cheer him up when she suddenly got an idea and started to look through her countless paper bags.

"Oppa," she tapped him on his shoulder, smiling softly. Seokjin who was looking at his lap absentmindedly peered up at her, quirking up his eyebrows at the little box of chocolates she was holding.

"I got you these, I know they are your favorite," she smiled, handing him the box of pralines. Seokjin stared at her for a moment in silence before chuckling softly, looking away.

"You are a treasure you know that?" he muttered, taking the box from her before pulling her in, kissing the crown of her head softly, "Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled proudly at him, watching as he immediately opened the box, taking one of the pralines into his mouth.

"So Jungkook, you and Chae have known each other for long?" asked Jimin, one of his arms around Jennie's back as he held a can of beer in the other.

"Since diapers, basically." he answered, Jimin muttering a single 'damn' before taking a gulp from his beverage.

As Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin, Jinyoung and Sehun got to know each other more, Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo who was sitting opposite her next to Tzuyu, both of them listening in to the conversation the boys were having.

"I thought Sueji was coming as well?" she asked Jisoo, tilting her head.

"I think she went with Chorong, they didn't stay too late though as they plan on coming tomorrow as well." Chaeyoung nodded in understanding.

As all of them chatted among each other, Chaeyoung couldn't help but think back to what she talked about with Jungkook earlier. It's the first time she forgot about her birthday and their parents' death anniversary. It was unfortunate really, as only a week after her birthday the anniversary is taking place. That's partly the reason why she barely enjoys her birthdays. They only mean the approach of the saddest time of the year for her. The last time she truly celebrated her birthday was a year before the tragedy happened. She wondered whether this year would be different. And if it was, would she even have the guts to celebrate it?

"Rose?" she looked up at Jungkook in question. He was holding a little envelope, making her frown.

"It's from Soojin. She told me to give this to you." Chaeyoung took the envelope carefully, surprised.

Soojin was her friend back in Clawsen, she was the one who stayed in charge of the pharmacy once Chaeyoung left to become a bride. They both helped out in the pharmacy since childhood, Chaeyoung being the daughter of the woman who led the pharmacy, and Soojin the daughter of the village's doctor. After the tragedy that took place, however, the two of them were left to lead the pharmacy on their own. They were really good friends, but they would also argue a lot. Chaeyoung always had the hunch that Soojin liked Jungkook, however, she was jealous of her, no matter how much Chaeyoung hinted the two of them were only friends.

"How's the pharmacy doing by the way?" asked Chaeyoung, putting the envelope into her bag, deciding she will read it later.

"It's doing just fine, but it's a lot to do for just one person. I try to help out whenever I can, but most of the time I'm not really useful." he chuckled awkwardly.

That's true, unlike Chaeyoung, Jungkook never took interest in medicine and herbs, instead, he took a liking to sword fighting, which he got from his father who used to serve in an army before he and his wife settled down in Clawsen.

"True, it is the best when the pharmacy runs with two people, it's definitely less stressing that way." Chaeyoung pondered, feeling bad for Soojin. It must be difficult for her to handle everything by herself.

"Pharmacy?" piped Lisa, who also talked for the first time since they got there.

"Yeah, I used to run it with my friend back at home. My mom used to be a pharmacist and she left it on to me." said Chaeyoung, smiling.

"I didn't know that, that's so cool! Are you good?" asked Jimin with wide eyes, making Chaeyoung chuckle.

"She's the best," said Jungkook, throwing his arm around her back, "besides making medicine she also used to heal people, wounds and stuff." bragged Jungkook with a proud face, causing a light blush draping over Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Woah! You know, we could use someone like you in our quarters sometimes. The doctor we have now is not enough for all our troops." said Jimin, leaning back against his seat.

"True, sometimes on a parade ground, we can get lots of nasty wounds. He barely manages everything by himself," agreed Jinyoung.

Chaeyoung rubbed the nape of her neck, frowning.

"That's odd, such a big army, a royal one at that and you have only one doctor?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "I wish I could help you guys but I'm not officially skilled for such work. Back at Clawsen I only managed to work because the people in the village knew me, they trusted me. It was our little agreement. But for this, I would need a proper training."

"Makes sense," sighed Jimin taking another swing from his beer.

"You go ahead guys, I will catch up with you in a bit!" called Chaeyoung as the group of friends made their way towards the palace, her and Jungkook staying behind.

"Alright, see you then! It was nice meeting you bud!" called Seokjin back, making Jungkook wave their way, all of them waving back before proceeding their way towards the palace.

Chaeyoung turned towards Jungkook, sighing.

"I wish we could stay longer," she muttered looking down at the ground. Jungkook sighed heavily, going in for a tight hug.

"Don't be silly, we've been up the whole night. You need some rest." he whispered into her hair, closing his eyes.

It was nearly seven in the morning and neither of them had a wink of sleep at all. Chaeyoung was certain she's going to sleep away the whole day. "Besides, we will see each other soon, right? I want to see you for your birthday." however Chaeyoung didn't say a thing, only hugged him tighter making Jungkook sigh. "Don't think about it Rose. There are still three weeks left, right?" he backed away a little to look her in the eyes. Chaeyoung nodded, pursing her lips.

"Right."

"Promise me?" Jungkook prodded, holding her chin up.

"I promise," she muttered, her eyes softening seeing the pain in his eyes.

Of course, it's not only her who's mourning this time of year. His parents left the same day hers did. But he always put up a strong face for her, she knew he was gonna cry himself to sleep later, just like she will.

"I should go now," she whispered stepping away from his embrace, smiling sadly.

"We will see each other soon, don't worry."

She couldn't wait to get to her room and just let it all out. It was a strong blow, remembering what's about to come. But even stonger blow was realizing she forgot about it altogether. What kind of a daughter was she?

Trudging along the corridor, her eyes heavy, she thought about the letter from Soojin. She will definitely read it once she gets some rest.

As she was few steps away from her room, she noticed a tall shadow in front of her, a shadow of a silhouette. She raised her head, noticing the king standing next to her room, his hands in his pockets, his eyes on her. She stopped in her tracks, watching him silently as the king pushed himself away from the wall turning towards her with questioning eyes.

But her time ran out, and she couldn't hold it in any longer. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly, the king returning the hug right away with no questions, her silent tears already rolling down her cheeks.

She was exhausted.

And so was he.

***

hello loves!

bringing you another chapter because I forgot how addicting writing can be >.<

hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I love you all!! <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.3K 1.3K 88
Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainable. These men, driven by their unwaverin...
151K 5.8K 40
Park Chaeyoung, a new accepted trainee of YG entertainment, had to deal with her mentor, Lalisa Manoban, before even joining her dream group. Hating...
93.6K 5.4K 69
"Are you sure I'm not on your bias list?" Taehyung said, looking at you curiously, waiting for a response. "NO. you're on the alien list." you said...
15.2K 653 16
"Rosé," she breathes into her ear, and Rosé's hands wrap around her waist, dipping low enough that they're just above her ass. "You're right," Jisoo...