No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 33

21.4K 1.1K 276
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

"You can't l-leave me mommy. Pleasee." Kambree cried cradling her mother's body.

"L-Look at me K-Kam, I'm sorry, I-I need you to run and don't look back." Jada said coughing up blood.

"NO" Kambree sniffled.

"I'm not leaving you, we're leaving together." Kambree cried watching as her mom's eyes started getting heavier.

"I love you so much, get away from this house." Jada whispered finally taking her last breath.

"No mommy, please stay awake they're on the way." Kambree sobbed shaking her mother's body.

Meanwhile Nyla and Jamari had just pulled up.

Nyla quickly gave Raelyn to Jamari and ran to the front door.

Jamari had called his clean up crew just so they could be on stand by but the ambulances, and officers also had just arrived.

"KAMBREE!" Nyla shouted running throughout the house looking for her friend.

Nyla ran upstairs and stopped in her footsteps when she saw her bestfriend cradling her mother's dead body.

"MARI DONT COME UP HERE WITH FAT!" Nyla yelled.

"K-Kam." Nyla sniffled shakily walking towards her.

The paramedics had finally came up the stairs and they immediately called the homicide squad.

"Ma'am we need you to step away." One paramedic spoke.

Kambree shook her head still holding her mom's head in her lap while her hands applied pressure to the chest wound.

"K-Kam it's okay, I'm here." Nyla said.

"N-No she's my mom, I'm not leaving her." Kambree cried.

"Ma'am we really need to do our job." The same paramedic stated.

"CAN'T YOU SEE SHE JUST LOST HER FUCKING MOM GIVE HER SOME TIME!" Nyla snapped now mugging all of the officers and paramedics.

"Ma'am this is now considered a crime scene." A officer stated.

"M-Mommy wake up, we have to go to my competition tomorrow." Kambree sniffled.

Nyla sniffled and went to sit next to Kambree.

"Why won't she wake up?" Kambree asked nobody in particular.

The homicide and crime scene squad had finally arrived with the body bags and evidence collectors.

"Does anybody know what happened?" The head investigator asked.

"Got a phone call about arguing and then gunshots." The officer said.

"He did this this, h-he shot her." Kambree whispered.

The detectives quickly took out their notepads so they wouldn't miss any details.

"Ma'am do you know who did this?" The head detective asked sincerely.

"My dad, Josh." Kambree said finally removing her hand from Jada's chest.

Everybody watched quietly just to see her next move.

"I-I gotta go." Kambree said in a daze.

Right now Kambree's mind was out of her body. She couldn't comprehend what was going on. All she could hear was when her mom said to run and not look back.

The coroner's swiftly walked closer and stood next to Jada's body preparing to put the body bag over her.

"I-I love you mommy." Kambree cried kissing her mom's forehead.

She took Jada's necklace off and tucked it into her hand tightly.

"I-I have to run." Kambree gasped running to her room.

Nyla frowned and quickly ran behind her. "Kambree where you going?"

"Mommy said I have to run. She said if I run he won't catch me." Kambree shakily said stuffing her bags.

"No...Kam you're coming with me, He won't find you there." Nyla stated.

"Yes he will, I have to run Nyla." Kambree cried dropping to the floor.

Nyla quickly embraced her friend and held her as she cried.

"I want my mom back." Kambree sobbed.

"I-I'm sorry." Nyla snifled with her voice cracking.

"H-He's going to kill me next."

"I swear he's not, my brother won't even let him near you." Nyla replied looking in Kambree's eyes.

"Ma'am were you hurt?" A younger paramedic asked.

Kambree shook her head. "No, he just slapped me."

"Are you experiencing any headaches , or any jaw pains?"

"No, where will you take my mom?" Kambree questioned staring at the floor.

"Well since she's pronounced dead on the scene, we'll take her to our homicide coroner and then we'll determine the cause of death. Since you were a witness we don't need you to identify her. However social services will be in touch."

On the other hand the detectives and homicide agents were collecting all evidence and DNA making sure nothing will be tampered with.

"Ma'am is there another family member you can stay with for the night?" A officer asked.

As soon as Kambree opened her mouth Nyla spoke up. "Yes me and my brother are taking her to her grandmother's house."

The officer squinted her eyes and then stepped into the room and closed the door.

"Look I'm not supposed to let you leave until I see the biological next family member in line, but you've been through enough. I'll give you some time but I need to hear a call from you by next week so we can move further into your living arrangements."

"Thank you so much." Nyla said for Kambree.

Kambree was still staring at the floor in a daze.

—-
Nyla and Jamari had finally got Kambree safely in the extra guest room.

When he found out what actually happened he was itching to find Josh. He figured that since Kambree was finally sleep he could go to the trap and start digging.

Nyla had agreed to sleep with Kambree just in case she woke up crying or had a bad dream.

"Ray." Jamari sighed.

"Hm?" She mumbled opening her eyes.

"I'm finna go handle some, y'all gone be good?" He asked.

Reagan yawned and finally focused her eyes on Jamari. "Where you going?"

"To find this girl daddy, mane baby I'm so mad right now. How the fuck you kill yo wife in front of your kid?" Jamari snapped punching the wall.

Reagan flinched and quickly stood up. "Mari calm down, you gone wake them up."

"I gotta go just don't open the door for nobody." He sighed.

"I won't." Reagan yawned rubbing her eyes.

Jamari sighed and pulled Reagan to him. "I L you ma."

"I L you too." Reagan whispered.

Jamari bit down on his lip and brought Reagan's face closer to his. Reagan had to stand on her tippy toes to get closer.

Their lips finally connected, leaving a swarm of butterflies in Reagan's stomach.

"You beautiful." Jamari mumbled against her lips.

Reagan blushed looking down. "Thank you."

"Look at me." Jamari frowned.

Reagan smiled and brought her head up.

"Aint shit on the floor."

"Hurry so you can come back." Reagan whined.

Jamari chuckled and pecked Reagan's lips twice more and then tucked his gun in his waist.

He went to check on all the kids and then left the house.

"Alright bitch ass Josh, where you at?" Jamari mumbled to himself.

———————————————————————
Hey y'all..

So sorry for the delay this was supposed to be published way earlier but I went to sleep lmao.

Anywaysss how was y'all day?? I feel so much better

How was Episode 33?

R.I.P Ms.Jada 🤍🥺

Sorry y'all, but y'all ain't want me to kill Kambree don't be too mad at me. I promise this the last bit of drama for a while.

Jada wanted Kambree to leave her and to run, should she have ran?

Why y'all think Josh killed Jada?

How y'all feel about the paramedics rushing Kambree?

Nyla came through as a good friend?

What y'all think about the officer sneaking and letting Kambree stay with Nyla?

Y'all think social services will make her stay with Josh if he changes the story ?

How y'all feel about Jamari? He pretty mad...y'all think he finna do some reckless?

They kisssed againnnnn

What y'all wanna see next?

Don't forget to vote, comment , and share

Follow me kids!!'

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.5K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
1.7K 67 12
𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝 "I want you...I want us"
LOVE By ibriclarke

Teen Fiction

226K 9.1K 45
"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be."
698K 23.9K 85
Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I was blind to see That's who was right in f...