My Broken Queen

By leahiscrazy999

Jaxson King is the King of all Alphas and is looking for his mate. Carolina the worthless Omegel doesn't eve... More

Chapter 1
Author's notes
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Other stories:

Chapter 2

30K 564 66
By leahiscrazy999

Chapter 2-
Carolina's POV:

Today was the day I hide away in my room and hope to the moon goddess that every thing goes perfectly.

It was 7:00 when I woke up. I have never been able to sleep late, so I was just planning on reading all day.

But my Wolf seemed to disagree with me. She was bouncing around making it impossible to sit still for long. I don't know why she is so excited. Normally she barely says anything. I sometimes even forget she is here.

It has been a couple hours now and the Alpha King will be arriving any minute. The only good thing about my room other then no one ever bothers me here, is that it over looks the entry of the house.

I get to look out at the woods and hear when people come in and out of the house.

As I was looking out to the woods thinking about running wild, feeling the wind, feeling the soft ground, heart pumping, I felt eyes on me.

I looked down to the driveway seeing a man I have never seen before looking at me. He looked strong and very enticing. He was looking at me like I was a fairy. Beautiful and majestic, 2 thinks that I am not.

Alpha Noah walked out of the house making me move my gaze from the handsome man to the man I fear the most.

The man must have seen my gaze move and he looked to see who I was looking at. When he saw Alpha Noah he seemed confused and looked back up to me. I was afraid Alpha Noah would see me and get mad so I moved quickly away from the window closing the curtains.

Jaxson's POV:

It has been a long a straining ride. King had been so jumpy. Every mile we drove the more excited he seemed to get. And I could get no answer out of him to explain why. It was like he didn't know why either. 

We were heading to our final pack we needed to visit this year. Maybe that's why, because I am so excited to go home and get out of this car.

We pull up to the pack house right on time for my meeting with the alpha here. This is the Red Woods pack and the alpha is Alpha Noah Reider. I have never care for him. He seems to cocky and full of himself.

I look out the window at the large house now feeling, a strange feeling. I was nervous but why?

The door was opened for me by my chauffeur Micheal. I nodded my head to him in thanks and was about to walk to the door of the house when a strange smell hit me.

It smelt of strawberries and cherries. I shoot my head around looking for her. Now everything making more sense.

I looked up to the house and saw a beautiful girl looking out to the woods longingly. I could tell she was underweight even with a large sweatshirt on. She had long straight red hair. As straight as a line and deep green eyes.

She must have felt me looking cause her eye shot down to me. She seemed shocked I was looking at her but there was also confusion in her eyes. Did she not know who I am?

We keep eye contact till her eyes moved away. Fear laced in her eyes making me angry. What does she have to fear.

I looked to see Alpha Noah moving towards me and it clicked in my head he had done something to my mate. I don't even know her name but I am willing to do anything for her.

I look back up to look at her again but she had closed the curtains and hide. Noah seemed to notice I was looking at something. He turned his head up and looked at the moving curtain at my mate's room. A angry look washed over his face.

"Hello Alpha King." He said meeting my face again. He bowed down showing me respect and giving me dominance. But that didn't help the need to kill him if he did hurt my mate.

"May we move inside. Alpha Noah." I said short with him. He nodded now nervous.

We walked into the house. The pack lined up in the living room like they have been in ever other pack. They all bow and I look over them looking for her. But she isn't lined up with the rest of her pack.

I know she isn't the Alpha's daughter. I know her and she is not the women I saw staring out the window. The Alpha's daughter is a brat that thinks she is some queen. But there will only be one queen. And soon everyone will know who it is.

"Are you sure this is everyone in your pack. You know everyone is meant to attend." I remind him.

He just nods and says "This is everyone." I look at him confused.

"Is there a reason for you asking?" He asked. "I would rather you not question me but to answer your question I saw a lovely lady looking out the window that I don't see here." I told him.

He puts his hand to his face almost in shame.

"I am sorry Alpha King. For questioning you and for you seeing the Omega. She will be punished accordingly." He said to me making me raise my eyebrow at him. Is he serious.

"She will not be punished. And I would like to meet her." I told him. He seemed confused but nodded. He moved up the stairs and called for her.

I stood and waited. I saw her start walking down the stairs. She seemed scared with her arms wrapped around her stomach. When she got halfway down the stairs my smell hit her and she froze and looked at me.

Again the nervous look returned in her eyes as she looked at me. It not what I thought she would feel. I thought she would be excited. Was I not what she was expecting? 

"May I talk with you. Alone." I asked mostly her but Noah decided to jump in and say "If you must Alpha King but I don't think this is a great idea. I mean we have so much to talk about." I didn't listen to him and just move to my mate and held my hand out for her so I could lead her to the dinning room to talk.

She looked at my hand for a few seconds. She slowly put her hand into mine. It was so much smaller then mine. Her touch sent electricity through my arm. And I noticed the shiver that ran through her making me smile.

As I moved out of the room Alpha Noah moved in front of me stopping our movement. Making the smile on my face go away. He said. "Alpha King, she is just a Omega you don't need to talk to her."

I was getting angry. You shouldn't treat any wolf like this. My mate or not.

"I don't care what rank she is. She is apart of this pack and seems to be neglected and mistreated. So I am going to speak to her and find out what is going on. And you might want to be careful what you say about her." I tell him making him move.

I look to my mate and see her looking up to me shocked and confused. We walk into the dinning room and I shut the door behind us. I pull the seat out for her and push her seat in when she decides to sit down.

Every move she makes is slow and careful. Like she is afraid to make a wrong move.

"This room is sound proof so you can say what ever you want without worry of your Alpha ok?" I tell her. She nods but doesn't say anything. "Can I know my mates name?" I question.

She looks shocked. Does she know we are mates or is she just shocked that I acknowledged we are mates.

"Ummm. Carolina." She finally spoke. Her voice was soft and sweet. I felt my heart just melt listening to her.

"I am Jaxson." I said again holding my hand out to feel her touch again. She shakes my hand slowly. I smile at her and I could see a blush form on her cheeks. She looks down trying to hide the blush.

"I know who you are Alpha King. You need no introduction." She said bashful.

"Well. You are to call me Jaxson. I don't want to hear any of this Alpha King business from you." I joked lightly earning another shy look.

I move a hair behind her ear making her look at me. It was a nice a sweet moment that was ruined when I saw a light bruise on her cheek. It looked like it was almost completely healed but a faint mark was still there.

"Whats that from?" I ask moving my hand on her cheek lightly touching it but she flinches away.

"It's nothing." She says making me more curious. "It's definitely not nothing." I say seriously.

"How did you get that bruise?" I asked again. Carolina looked down again but this time in fear and maybe embarrassment.

"It was just a accident. Nothing serious." She told me but I could tell she was lying. "Carolina." I called her. Her name sounding so good. "You have to tell me the truth to help you. You aren't staying here for much longer. You can tell me whats going on and stop it from happening again." I tell her.

She looked at me conflicted. She wants to tell me but she is afraid. I can understand why but she needs to trust me.

"Alpha Noah got mad because I knocked over a drink and spilled it." She told me. I knew it had something to do with him. "Is that something that happened often. He gets mad and hits people in the pack?" I ask her.

She nods no and says "Only me. He and Katherine are the only ones who hit. The other members just yell." She says in this soft with a little voice that broke my heart, making me hurt for her. Her own pack wouldn't stand up for her.

"Ok." I start, taking a deep breath to calm myself. "I will handle your Alpha and pack. But I feel like we have something else to talk about." I tell her.

I know what I am going to do with Noah and his Beta. I am going to strip them of their titles on wrongful treatment of pack and demote them to Omega ranking on offending the royal family. Their mates will be demoted as well cause they could have stopped this but their children will just be pack members. Seeing as they had no powers to stop it.

"What might that be?" She asks still not meeting my eyes. "You are my mate. And I want you to be my partner and queen." I tell her. Putting my hand lightly on the table next to hers.

She doesn't seem to believe what I am saying. I could understand that. Her whole life it seems people have looked down on her and pushed her down. She doesn't see herself like I see her.

"Listen. Give me 6 months to prove to you that this can work, please." I ask her. She finally looks up and meets my eyes.

"What do you mean." She asks?

"I want you to move in with me and work with me for half a year. Let me prove to you that you are mean't to be my mate and that I want you." I tell her.

"I don't know. I mean i'm not Luna Queen material." She says. "That's were you are wrong. Just give me half a year to prove that to you."

She looks at me thinking. This is the most nervous I have ever been. Being the Alpha King I have to be brave but I am not sure what she is going to decide. I want her to be with me so bad. This is my mate. I have been waiting for her for 24 years.

So as she nods yes I can feel myself relax and happiness hit me. I smile at her wanting to hug her but not knowing her limits yet. I just smile and tell her thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 90.4K 48
#1 in Luna 11.16.2018 #1 in Romantic 3.7.2019 #1 in Suspense 4.8.2019 {Completed} Summary: Charlotte Woods finds herself in a life or death situation...
18.6K 314 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
1.5M 30.2K 67
Sin Black The most ruthless Alpha you'll ever meet, he is the future king of all Alphas and all he's ever wanted is to find his queen And he does, i...
138K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...