Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

?Scaramouche Pt.2?

6.7K 150 18
By Xiao_Fang7887

        Now I have 2 other requests for Scaramouche, but I would like to get this one all finished with so to all the people who had requested for Scaramouche, I am so sorry but your requests will be a little later since I want to get this one finished. So sorry!

People with visions attend a school on an unknown island, where people with visions learn how to use them responsibly. First years do not get visions, since the Archons will be the ones who test to see if they are worthy to get one. There are 4 years of the school.

Previous students are the main teachers while Archons rarely teach, but the Archons are rarely teaching since they are always looking over the world for potential new vision users.

Archons seek out people they think are worthy of possibly holding a vision. Their ethnicity and age does not matter, if they think someone is strong enough to be a vision wielder, they will chose them to bring them to the Island.

First years will learn about visions and the history of them. Only previous graduated students shall teach them.

Second years will learn basic uses of their visons and history of pervious vision users. Previously graduated students only teach them as well.

Third years will learn more advanced techniques and prepare for their fourth year. Previously graduated students teach them most of the time, but sometimes the Archons are going to teach them for when it comes to preparations for their fourth years.

Fourth years will be off the island for about a year, and they have to show some kind of change when they come back. It can be on their point of views of the world, can be a personality change, can be a change of their entire life (like if they were very quiet and stayed away from people but come back not as quiet and scared of people). They are only taught by Archons.

First years: Diona, Klee, Qiqi, Sucrose, Fischl, Childe, and Scaramouche.

Second years: Lumine, Barbra and La Signora.

Third Years: Amber, Chongyun, Ganyu, Noelle, Razor, Aether, Xangling, and Xingqiu.

Fourth Years: Beidou, Bennett, Lisa, Ganyu, and Xiao.

Graduated students/teachers: Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Keqing, Mona, Ningguan, Baizhu, and Audre.

Teachers: The Tsaritsa, Baal, Venti, Zhongli, MC, The Hydro Archon, the Pyro Archon, and the Dendro Arcchon.

A knock at the door made (Y/n) look up from her paperwork. She wasn't expecting any students or teachers to be coming to her office today, and there was no appointment on her schedule. "Come in."

"Bia."

"Tsaritsa," (Y/n) said, putting her paperwork back down on the desk, and leaned back into her chair. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to discuss something with you." The Tsaritsa said, sitting down in one of the chairs in front of (Y/n)'s desk. "Something concerning about the student, Scaramouche?"

"That would be?" (Y/n) asked, tilting her head a little.

"I would like to make a deal with you." The Tsaritsa said, smirking a little.

"A deal?" (Y/n) asked, raising her eyebrow a little. "What kind of deal?"

"Something concerning my Fatui Harbingers," The Tsaritsa said, knowing this is what would catch (Y/n)'s attention. "Remember that other deal we made? If one of your students could defeat all of my 9 Harbingers i would either disband the Harbinger or appoint a new leader?"

"Yes, how could I forget?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically.

"Well, how about this," The Tsaritsa leaned back into the chair, crossing her arms and legs. "I've already chosen the one named Ajax as my Harbinger which will give me 10 Harbingers. Scaramouche was chosen by Baal, and for some reason, you. I see great potential in him, and want him to become my 11th Harbinger. If Scaramouche choses any other vision, you allow him to become a Harbinger and you cannot complain anymore about the way my Harbingers get those missions done."

"And if he were to chose an Energiro vision?" (Y/n) asked, already not liking this deal. "What will I gain?"

"You get control of my Harbingers," Now that was sweetening the deal for (Y/n). "If he choses an Energiro vision, you can use my Harbingers however you want. I'll step down as their leader, and you will be their new one. You can keep them together, or disband them."

"Now what about our previous deal? Is that still valid?" (Y/n) asked. She really wanted to get a new leader for the Harbingers, or better yet, disband them. If they get a new leader, like her or Morax, their actions will put them in big trouble since they would be the leader. But, if the Tsaritsa steps down as the leader, and the group is disbanded, whatever actions they take, they'll be held responsible without (Y/n) or whoever the new leader is won't get in trouble, unless they appoint one of their own as the leader. She'd prefer if they disband, but if she was the leader, she'd make sure they were all under a watchful eye so they aren't causing any problems on their missions.

"Yes, it's still valid," The Tsaritsa said, smirking. "But I highly doubt that one of your students could defeat all of my Harbingers."

"No one said it's going to be all of them ganging up on one of my students," (Y/n) sighed. "I would rather have it in a bracket system. Your student against the latest Harbinger. If your student wins, then it goes to the second newest Harbinger the next day. How does that sound?"

(Y/n) sighed. "Fine. Get Morax at the end of the day, we'll sign a contract. You know what happens when one of those breaks."

"Yes yes," The Tsaritsa got up and started heading to the door. "I'll get fired." And she left.

(Y/n) sighed, resting her head on her desk. She honestly never liked the Tsaritsa> She was a strange women, and (Y/n) finds her way too manipulative. The best option for (Y/n) right now, is either Scaramouche choses an Energiro vision or Lumine or Aether defeats all the Harbingers. She hates the way they handle missions. leaving nothing bud distruction behind.

There was a soft knock at the door, and (Y/n) looked up from her desk. "Who is it?"

"It's me," Now she recognized that voice. "Let me in."

"Ugh, fine, come in," (Y/n) knew it was Scaramouche. He stomped in and slammed her door closed. "I have a question."

"And I have a request," She said. "Please do not slam my door closed. That is some high quality wood and I would really prefer not to have any of our doors broken down."

"Whatever," Scaramouche plopped himself into one of the chairs from across (Y/n), arms crossed. "I demand to know what the Tsaritsa wanted from you."

"Hey hey hey now kid," (Y/n) said. Let's be honest, 24 is practically a kid when it comes to (Y/n) and the rest of the Archons ages. Venti is still like a kid, and he's over 2,000 years old while her and Zhongli are both the oldest with being about 7,000 years old. "Look, you don't make the demands at this school, and you show manners to everyone. Not just me, ok? Besides, why do you want to know what the Tsaritsa wanted? Just ask her yourself."

"I've already tried, but she refuses to to tell me," Scaramouche huffed. "All she told me was that if I wanted to know so badly, I would have to ask you for the information, and here I am. Now, tell me."

"Look, Scaramouche, whatever conversation happens here in my office, stays in my office," (Y/n) crossed her arms, not budging. From (Y/n)'s guess, most people would have already spilled the beans to someone like him. For someone quite short, he can be intimidating to some. "Any conversation that takes place in here is confidential and shall not be discussed when both parties wish to not talk about it. So, you may ask the Tsaritsa if it's ok for me to tell you, but until then, no."

"I demand that you tell me!" Scaramouche stood up and slammed both of his hands on (Y/n)'s desk. "You chose me for a reason, and I know you and the Tsaritsa made some kind of deal that concerns me. Because of that, I have the right to-"

(Y/n) used her grimoire, and used Hydro as a rope and tied him up while she summoned some Electro Crystals. "Listen here, and listen well, boy. Like I said, you don't make the demands at this school, I do, as the dean. So if you want information, get permission from the Tsaritsa and then, maybe then, I'll tell you what I plan on doing. If you even dare storm into my office like this again, I am going to send you to the Island of Forgotten Gods and you will stay there for your entire first year and fail. Do you understand me?"

"And why would I meet your de-" He was cut off as he was suddenly electrocuted. "What the fuck?!"

"Like I asked," (Y/n) said, putting the Electro Crystal back near the water rope. "Do. You. Understand. Me?"

"No." He was electrocuted again.

"I've decided to be nice and only electrocute you, but if you want to be more difficult, I'll have my subordinate tie you to to a wooden pole over fire and use these nice little crystals to cause an overload. That's will be more painful than you can image. Now, do you understand me? No more making demands from anyone. You will not know what me and the Tsaritsa talked about, and you will change that attitude of yours or you're going to face much worse punishments than this."

Scaramouche just rolled his eyes. "Fine. I understand, now let me go."

(Y/n) undid her spell, and her grimoire fell back onto her desk. "Get out of my office. Now."

And he did just that. Scaramouche just scoffed and kicked whatever he could. He was frustrated that this women was the first to have ever refused him. Everyone always gave him what he wanted, but she was the first to refuse. It's not even been a week and already he's been causing trouble.

"Hey there shorty," Childe, the latest recruit said, resting his elbow on Scaramouche's head. "Looks like you got your ass handed to you. I did warn you that the Dean of this school was going to be difficult to talk to, since she is the most powerful of the other teachers."

"Shut up Childe," Scaramouche punched Childe in the side, and the taller male fell onto the floor, clutching his stomach. "I don't care about their conversation. I just want to make sure I am choosing the correct vision to make me as powerful as I can be."

"Are you even going to swear your loyalty to the Tsaritsa?" Childe asked, slowly standing up.

"We'll see," Scaramouche crossed his arms. "Only if she gives me better options that what she's giving me now."

"Do you really think that the Dean isn't going to catch on to whatever you might be planning, you're not exactly unpredictable," Childe got up but still held his side. He was seriously going to have a bruise on his ribs. "Because that Dean is scary. The power she has which can control all of our own elements? She's almost too powerful."

"Even so, she needs energy from something else," Scaramouche said, walking towards the outside training fields, where there were second and third yes practicing. "If we take away all of her resources, she'll be nothing more than a human being with no weapon, that's all."

"You are one evil midget, you know that?"

"Shut up Childe!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 54.1K 132
❝ be the main character to YOUR own story. ❞ ━ genshin impact oneshots. started : oct 24 , 2020 ended : april 13, 2022 all characters belong to miHoY...
803K 14.4K 29
𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6 2021 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽: 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17 2021 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾✓...
3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...
3.4M 54.7K 114
Has ▪︎fluff ▪︎angst ▪︎smut ▪︎au's ▪︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them