Spikes & Gloves Seulrene

Par nomnom360

This story just kept coming into my mind and I wanted to write about it. There isn't too much angst...maybe... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

251 6 0
Par nomnom360

Irene POV

Me and Solar didn't know what to do after school the next time we went. We were always rushing to the gym to practice for volleyball, but with the season over, we don't really know what to do.

"So what should we do now?" I asked. Solar just smiled and shrugged.

"Wanna go visit our girlfriends?" I just nod and we make our way over to where the boxing club is.

We opened the door and immediately heard yelling and chaos. I looked around the room and saw three boxing rings. In one of them was Moonbyul with another guy boxing.

I saw Seulgi yelling things at Moonbyul.

"YAH! DEFEND!" Moonbyul defends the jabs at her and when it was time, she started pounding him back. The guy stumbles back and falls on the ground. The coach starts to count down and once they hit zero they yelled Knockout.

I see Seulgi pat Moonbyul's back and then make eye contact with me. She immediately smiles and taps Moonbyul to get her attention. They both jog over to us.

"Hey." I said. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Seulgi asked. 

"We're here to watch you guys practice. You came to ours so we want to support and come to yours." Solar said. I nodded. Seulgi looked at me.

"Are you resting well?" 

"Ya thanks. Now you have to rest well and not make stupid moves." I said while I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"Ooo, I want to see you guys go head to head." Solar said while clapping her hands. 

"Okay, bet." Moonbyul said. I just looked at Seulgi and she looked very determined to do that.

"Sure." I see them both get into the ring. Me and Solar stand at the corners of the ring to talk to our girlfriends.

"Seulgi."

She turns around and looks at me.

"Yes?"

"Be careful please." She nodded and smiled.

I step on the platform of the ring to get to the same level as her and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Beat her!" Seulgi just smiles and nods.

"I will for you."

I got down from the ring and stood on the ground level to watch. Solar stood beside me.

"Byul's going to kick Seul's butt." She said.

"Watch Seulgi win this fight. You'll see." I said back.

"A dollar." 

"Fine." I said. We shook hands sealing the bet and watched the match. 

The coach was going to be the ref and stood in the middle. The whistle blew and both Seulgi and Moonbyul made their way towards each other. I look at Seulgi's eyes and they are so charismatic when focused on something.

Her eyes are so fierce and she looks like a completely different person. She's kind of scary with those eyes.

Moonbyul takes the move first and starts to hit Seulgi. I see Seulgi put up her arms to block the attacks. Eventually Moonbyul stops and step away a little. Seulgi then put her arms down and started to attack Moonbyul. Moon put her hands up and it continued like that for a while. Round one ended and round two began. Both were out of breath and me and Solar started to worry. 

I saw Seulgi start attacking Moonbyul, but I could tell that she wasn't as strong as she was earlier. Moonbyul looked happy about this and started to hit Seulgi hard. She hit her in the side and Seulgi fell down. 

I got really worried for her because she looked so helpless on the floor. I hated seeing her like that and wanted to run into the ring to ask her if she was okay. 

The coach started to countdown from ten and Seulgi didn't get up. It was a knockout and Moonbyul won.

Solar puts her hand in front of me and I fish out a dollar. I then run into the ring to where Seulgi was laying and sat next to her. 

"Are you okay?!" She looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"Did I look cool?" I give her a smack in her arm. I see Moonbyul come over and offer her hand to Seulgi. Seulgi takes it and Moon helps her up. 

"No hard feelings right?" Seulgi just nodded.

"I can't beat you. We both know that." She added with a weak smile. She looked kind of sad and I felt a little bad for her. I looked at the time and I had to go to work. 

"Hey, I need to go to work. I'll text you later okay?" I said. 

"Okay, me and Moonbyul are having a girl's night out just to take our mind off of things." I was a little jealous, but she deserves some time off after that beating. I nod and me and Solar make our way to the coffee shop.

Seulgi POV

"You ready to go?" Moonbyul asked. I nodded and we both made our way to an arcade just to have some fun. 

Once we got in, we heard video game noises and arcade noises as well. It's been a while since I have been in an arcade. The last time I went to one was with my brother, but that was a long time ago. 

I look around trying to find a strength machine that was like for boxing. Before I could continue to look, Moonbyul had already dragged me to another machine. 

We went head to head on those racing cars. Moonbyul leaned a little too much and kind of fell off of the seat. I just sat on mine laughing at her. Parents looked at us like we were weird though, but I felt like a kid again. 

The next machine we did was a vr game. Moonbyul looked hilarious when she was on there swinging her arms like a maniac. The game was Beat Saber and I found it really fun, but it kind of made you look stupid on the outside. 

We then started to play that basketball game and tried to beat a new record. It was tough, but eventually I did it scoring 120 points. We only had a couple of playing tickets to spend so we walked around and looked for more games. We stopped and played a little bit of air hockey. 

It got so competitive that we started to just hit the puck as hard as we could. Although when we did that we would score our own goals. I say that's a win though. 

I was onto my last ticket and me and Moonbyul didn't want to waste it. I looked around the arcade hoping to find that one machine. We finally found it.

I put in my last ticket and look at it. I punch it as hard as I can and it says that I broke the new record. Me and Moonbyul high five. I grabbed the tickets that I won and we stepped back from the machine.

"Wow, that's the strongest punch?" Me and Moonbyul turned around to look at who said that. There were three guys looking at it while smirking.

"C'mon you can do better than this. You should give it a try PB." One of them said.

The person who I presumed was PB, put in his ticket. Me and Moonbyul couldn't help but watch.

He readies up and then punches. I see the score go higher than mine.

"They should stop letting weaklings try this thing out." PB said. He turned around and looked at me and Moonbyul.

"Oh were you the ones with the high score? Sorry, but your punch was kind of weak." I was about to lose my cool until Moonbyul stepped up.

"Sorry, but this is just an arcade game it doesn't really matter to us."

"Well it looks like we have another person as well. Well then, do you want to do the real thing?" PB asked us while smirking. I wanted to wipe the smirk off of his face at that moment. 

Before the situation got worse, I dragged a heated Moonbyul away.

"Let's go get some prizes for our girlfriends okay?" Moonbyul said nothing and just nodded.

I looked at the prize counter and saw the perfect gift. I picked up a big bear and a bunny. Moonbyul on the other hand picked up a bluetooth mic because Solar loved to sing. We both made our way out of the building.

"Hey, that was rude to walk out on us like that." I saw one of the guys outside coming towards us. Before Moonbyul could do anything, I tried to talk to him peacefully.

"We're sorry, we have important people to get back to right now. So, we had to leave." The guy just smirks at my answer.

"Wow I didn't know you would go and get prizes what are you a bunch of kids?"

"No, they are for our girlfriends." I said firmly. If this guy is going to go where I think he is going, then this might get really bad.

"Wow your girlfriends must be children then. Who would even want a bunny and a bear? What a horrible match." He really struck a nerve there. I put down the stuffed animals and I walked up to him. Moonbyul did the same as well. 

2 vs 1 that isn't bad.

Moonbyul struck first and started punching him hard. He fell on the ground coughing.

"Don't ever speak about our girlfriends!" Moonbyul said through gritted teeth. I just glare at the guy on the floor. 

"Try to pick a fight you can win." I added. We then heard clapping and we turned around to see PB and another guy.

"Well done, so you guys can fight." Me and Moonbyul ready our positions and PB and the other guy do too. 

The other guy strikes at Moonbyul and I just stared in shock at how fast he was. He managed to hit her in the gut and she fell on the ground before I could process anything, I felt a punch to my stomach as well.

"Don't be too distracted." PB said with a psychotic grin. He then looked at my stuffed animals and chuckled.

"You know, I think that only one of you should get beaten up. I don't feel like kicking your sorry ass today." I saw him walk over to Moonbyul and he kicked her hard. The other guys joined in too. They stopped after a little bit when they noticed that Moonbyul was unconcious.

"Let's let them go to their girlfriends now." PB said. He started walking off. The guy that we beat up before also looked at us and smirked.

"'Try to pick a fight you can win'" He stuck out his tongue and walked away. I immediately rush over to Moonbyul who was unconscious and bleeding. I checked her pulse and she was still alive. I called the ambulance and grabbed our prizes.

On the way to the hospital, I got a call from Irene.

"Irene?"

"Hey Seulgi! Is Moonbyul with you? Solar is getting a little worried about her hamster." I look at Moonbyul who is on a stretcher still unconscious.

"Ya we ran into a little trouble and are on our way to the hospital." I heard nothing on the other line and thought she hung up.

"What happened? Where are you guys?! Which hospital."

"XXXX hospital." Before I could speak to her again, she hung up the phone. I just sighed and looked at Moonbyul again. We got to the hospital and we were both taken to a room. I sat in a chair while Moonbyul was still unconscious on the bed. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.2K 1.7K 45
Seulgi is a secret agent and Irene is a model, they're exes with a problematic past, one of them cheated and one just left, not asking for closure or...
51K 1.1K 24
The story about the Basketball team captain who hates the Students Representative, She them Everytime they do something wrong, But what if....the ene...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
8.6K 262 12
Joohyun's just an ordinary doctor who treats patients and helps them as much as she can without trouble. Seulgi's known as an arrogant CEO who one da...