STARGIRL INTERLUDE ♡ peter pa...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ LITTLE DID SHE KNOW, SHE WAS ORDERED TO KILL HER LOVER BOY. "i just wanna see you shine, because i... More

STARGIRL INTERLUDE
PLAYLIST
00. ROMEO AND JULIET
01. PUSSY WHIPPED
02. KILL THE SPIDER-MAN
03. YOU'RE MY MISSION
04. OLD MONEY
05. DOWN WITH HIM
06. BREAKING HER APART
07. HONEY EYES AND CRIMSON CHEEKS
08. ALL THE ANSWERS
09. BLACK CAT
10. HE KNOWS
11. CHEMICAL ENGINEER
12. COME BACK TO ME
13. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
14. ARACHNID BOY
act ii
15. PRETTY GIRL CRYING OUT
16. HARRY OSBORNE
17. LOOK AT YOU

rory & peter's christmas special

4K 197 78
By littlebabyydoll

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
RORY & PETER'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

little preface!! this takes place a week or two after the last chapter! it's not important to the plot line, so you don't have to read, just a cute little drabble type thing.
when i wrote this i listened to champagne problems by taylor swift because i felt it fit so well, but if that's not christmassy enough for you then listen to whatever you wish!! okay love you all bye xxx

she knew that she was going particularly mental when she heard the shuffling above her ceiling. there was no way on earth that santa claus was real — she at least knew that much. then, who had boots crunching on the roof above her head?

the blonde girl's brows pinched, eyes shifting over to the alarm clock that sat on her bedside table. 2:45. way too late for anyone else to be up. aurora was too childish and giddy to be able to sleep on a day like today... it happens every year. the girl only questioned herself more as she slipped herself away from the duvet, pushing it back against her checkered pyjama legs. yes, they were peter's pyjamas. her legs slipped off of the bed, landing straight onto a pair of white slippers next to the side of the bed. fairy lights twinkled in the dark of her room as she stood up, shivering against the cold december air. only being dressed in long pyjama bottoms and a baby pink vest top was not the best for the season. the girl shuffled over to the large window as quickly as she could, clambering up onto the seats of the bay window. the quizzical girl knelt up upon the surface with her bottom lip drawn between pearly whites. a manicured hand reached out, pushing the window closest to her open and outwards. even cooler air hit the sleepless girl, the snowy skies outside only adding to the effects that it had against her body. with a breath that was visible in the cold air, the blonde girl leaned forwards slightly, turning her head upwards, trying to get a view of what was atop her roof.

a smile spread across her lips.

a reciprocated smile met her, deep coffee eyes staring right at her from their position upside down. chestnut curls were tainted with little white snowflakes, dangling down in the air. staring back at her was a hanging peter parker, his smile wide and hands gripping tightly to the web on the side of the building. not santa claus, but the best gift she could have ever received.

"hi." he smiled, beginning to lower himself once more. with a giggle that she tried to hide, the blonde girl greeted her boyfriend back. she shuffled backwards, making room for the spider-like boy to grip onto the top of the windows and flip himself around, so that he was finally facing her directly. peter pushed himself through the gap in her open window, snowflakes dropping upon his shoulders. he himself was dressed in a grey hoodie and jeans, a perk of the spider bite being that he never felt nearly as cold as he used to. the puppy eyed boy shook his hair off slightly as he moved again, stepping away from the bay window. his sweet angel awaited him there, a beaming smile against her lips. "merry christmas, rory."

this moment was pure euphoria. "merry christmas, peter."

he took a step closer, web shooter clad wrists raising with his hands. the calloused fingertips found their way to either side of aurora's face, ice cold. the little girl scrunched her nose at the feeling, reaching out to hold him by the sides. his tone was hushed, "wanted to be the first to say it to you."

"you're definitely the first." she hummed back in a whisper, cheeks blushing pink. peter parker's heart beat ten times harder than usual. the boy with chestnut curls lowered his head slightly, noticing the way that aurora lightly rose on her tiptoes to meet his kiss. as though it were their first, the spider-man and the assassin's hearts were ablaze and their heads were spinning. such a simple meeting of lips could be such an angelic, heavenly experience. neither of them had imagined to fall this hard, not to the point that kissing squeezed their very hearts. as sad as it sounded, sometimes aurora felt so at peace with peter that she could cry. this was one of those moments. 

their lips separated and the grins returned to their faces on this very christmas morning. the grip that aurora had against the fabric of peter's hoodie subsided as he brushed his thumb against the skin of her warm cheek. coffee eyes stared down at his girlfriend, his whole world between his hands. the blonde girl stared up at him just as contently, the need for words to be spoken completely nonexistent. peter adored the small littering of white scars against her forehead and jaw, the stained red of her lips from their kiss, the little baby hairs that framed her face. so perfectly imperfect, his pretty girl.

"you should get dressed." he finally spoke, broken free of the spell of adoration. "i'm gonna take you somewhere."

she frowned as his hands fell away from her face. "it's nearly three in the morning, pete. no where's open."

he only grinned. "just trust me." his hand fell against the small of her back, leading the girl over to her closet doors. "get wrapped up, angel."

moments later, a mere hoodie and jacket upon her upper body and a pair of dirty sneakers upon her feet, aurora smith was wrapped up in peter parker's arms. her legs sat either side of his waist and her arms wrapped around peter's neck, face meeting her arms and burying itself in the warmth and smell of him. "you ready?" he asked, smiling at the way that she refused to speak, only nodding against his skin. peter shuffled his grip slightly, using one arm to keep the blonde girl steady against him. with the other arm he reached out, and launched a web out of the bay window. the snow was still falling as he tightened his grip, keeping his girl safe. and with a step out of the window, they were swinging through the night sky.

snow settled upon their hair with every swing. the blonde girl refused to look up, eyes squeezed shut. city lights and headlights illuminated their path, not a single soul walking upon the streets. lovers flew through the air as though they had not a care in the world, and in that moment, they didn't. all their champagne problems just slipped away as he took them to the destination of his desires. nothing could ever get better than this. dainty fists dug deep into the grey hoodie on his back as peter began to slow down, finding a safe place in which no one would see them to lower the pair down, his wrist outstretched. snow crunched underfoot as the pair were settled down, the smaller of the two still wrapped in the other's arms. "you can look now." he mumbled, letting go of the web. the girl with her face buried in his neck shook her head 'no', pushing herself closer to him. "hey, hey, i got you." he promised, heart warming at her nervousness. so different from the girl who was trying to kill him, only weeks ago... "nothing will ever hurt you. i promise."

how could she ever fight his reassurance?

with a begrudging sigh aurora let herself slip downwards slightly, peter's grip against her falling. first, her sneaker clad feet fell against the snow coated floor. it was only then that her doe eyes reopened, staring up and around at the world. her breath caught in her throat. a white christmas in the literal sense. the blonde could barely believe her eyes as she slipped her arms past the spider-man's neck. again, the snow was falling down against them. it landed on the bare trees surrounding them, twinkling lights illuminating the area in which they stood. further away buildings glimmered against the dark sky. she could practically feel the smile that peter had against his lips watching her. the prettiest sight she'd ever seen. a brilliant smile spread across her own lips, trying to muster the feelings into words. "it's so beautiful," she finally mumbled. and then, realisation dawned upon her. "are we in the ice rink?" she looked down, but the snow was too deep to determine where the ice below would have been.

"yeah." the spider-man adored her reaction as much as he adored her. "do you like it?"

"are you kidding?" she gripped ahold of his hand. "i love it. it's so pretty, peter."

he wished she knew how pretty she was.

aurora looked up at him once more, their height difference prominent against the dark of the night. one of peter's hands raised, flicking his wrist and shooting a web outwards. aurora's chocolate eyes followed the shot, falling upon a little stereo, propped up upon a bench and covered from the snow by the branches of a tree. she recognised the device from the depths of technology in peter's bedroom. a smile spread across her lips, impossibly more, as a low hum of music began to play. one of those slow, old, classical christmas songs that your elderly grandma would insist on playing as opposed to wham! or mariah carey. she turned back to the spider-man with a pounding heart, overloaded by the sweetness. peter parker was an angel and a half.

"pretty girl," he spoke, still quiet despite no one around. aurora listened intently, fully believing that heaven was a place on earth. "would you do me the honour, and share this christmas morning dance with me?" peter's grip on her hand slipped around as he knelt down onto one knee, not caring that the snow dampened it. just knowing that she was happy made up for any problems he could ever face. if anyone were to walk by in that moment, they would have surely assumed that they were witnessing an engagement.

with her hand in his, "peter parker," the tip of her nose was red and her hair was coated with snow, but aurora couldn't feel the cold. "nothing could ever make me happier."

with eyes as bright as stars in the sky, aurora and peter connected in a way that didn't even seem humanely possible that night. a moment so picturesque and almost alike something out of a movie could only do wonders for a pair of lovers. as though their hearts were attached by strings, they stayed close together as they danced in the crunching snow. aurora's head rested upon her lover boy's shoulder, her little feet tip toeing upon his own. it was peter that controlled their movements as they danced slowly, stepping side to side and occasionally dipping the girl underneath his arm. the low melody adoring them by the stereo on the bench helped him determine the moves of what would normally be uncoordinated and messy. yet somehow, with aurora, it flowed effortlessly.

warm lips pressed a kiss against her snow littered halo, the world finally on their side. a permanent grin sat against aurora's lips as she hummed along to the melody, fingers entwined with her lover's. eternal bliss. seeing peter so calm and casual was a gift that just kept on giving. thank god she didn't fall asleep that night.

rory lifted her head up, off of his shoulder and stared up into the boy's amber eyes. against the white of the snow she had never seen such a beautiful colour, practically matching that of his natural curls. again, heaven.

"i love you." she breathed, a small hand reaching out to push a curl away from his eyes. peter's own hand, much larger than her's, followed aurora's ring clad one. it came to sit upon her hand, palm against her knuckles and her fingertips against his skin.

"i love you, aurora." he replied, having never spoken such truth.

"thank you for the best gift." heaven. he was in complete heaven.

"i should be thanking you." he shook his head, still dancing with the tune of the music. "for making every day feel like christmas."

she grinned, one of those big toothy grins that only ever came from when peter parker spoke aloud. "you're such a dork, peter."

he shrugged, grinning back. "just a dork in love."

with that dazzling smile, aurora leaned up towards the spider-man, allowing their lips to collide once more. that night, new york had the greatest view of the century. just two astronomical teenagers, so completely in love, spending their christmas morning together.

together, as they should always be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 387 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...
140K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
156K 2.7K 37
Yet another Tony stark x male reader book about smut, fluff and etc. NOTE: there WILL be mistakes and that is my fault, I don't have the time to edit...
294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...