「Twisted Wonderland One-Shot」...

By RinLake

What the title says! REQUESTS: open! do's: angst fluff Aus Platonic/romantic (I'll add more later) don't's: ... More

♡ Welcome!|Rules|Requests Closed! ♡
Requests are indeed open
『|Updates|Suggestions|』
Update!
Rook did nothing wrong
Riddle Rosehearts x Reader
Riddle R. x Reader [AU]
Cater D. x Insecure!chubby!Reader
"Apex Predator of all"
Leona x cat lover!Reader
Ruggie Bucchi x deaf!Reader
[HC] Octavinelle whenever s/o goes home
Yandere!Octavinelle x Reader [pt 1]
Yandere!Octavinelle x Reader [pt.2]
Yan!Riddle R. x bullied! Chubby! Reader
Azul Ashengrotto x reader [fluff]
Azul A. x crybaby!Reader
Azul Ashengrotto x Shark!Reader
Yandere!Azul A. x Reader [pt.1]
Yandere!Azul A. x Reader [pt.2]
Yan!Azul Ashengrotto x reader
Floyd Leech x Reader [Fluff]
Floyd Leech x Bullied!Reader
Jade Leech x reader [Fluff]
Merform!Jade x Reader [Fluff]
Yandere!Jade x Reader
Jade x Reader x Floyd [pt. 1]
Jade x Reader x Floyd [pt. 2]
Floyd Leech x Clingy!Reader
Kalim A. x Reader
Kalim Al A. x Reader [AU] [fluff]
Jamil V. x Reader [Fluff]
Vil Schoenheit x Messy!Reader
Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.2
Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.3
Yandere!Rook H. x Reader
💀 Idia Shroud Headcanons 💀
Idia S. x Reader
Yandere!Idia S. x introverted!Reader
Idia S. x Reader [Fluff]
Idia Shroud x shy!reader [pt. 1]
Idia Shroud x shy!Reader [pt.2]
Idia Shroud x Shy!Reader [pt.3]
"Please be my Valentine!"
Malleus Draconia x Reader
Malleus Draconia x Insomniac!Reader
N R C shouldn't be left alone
Yan!Jamil Viper x Chubby!Reader
Lilia Vanrouge x Reader「Fluff」
Epel x reader「fluff」
Azul Ashengrotto x Reader [PT.1]
Azul Ashengrotto x Reader [PT.2]
Cater Diamond x clingy!Reader
Idia Shroud x gamer!Reader
Yan!Malleus Draconia x Gn!Reader [Fluff]
Riddle Rosehearts x Disabled!reader
Riddle Roshearts x Tall!Tomboy!Reader
Kalim x Reader(MC?) 「🌸」
🌲HC Dorm Leaders: Kissing mistletoe 🌲
Wedding day | Twst stuff
Mixed Messages| Floyd x Reader
Guys
update again, apologies LOL

Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.1

9K 134 112
By RinLake

AU: an AU where the reader is in Neige's place, sorta, idk how to explain, also SW means Snow white for short, so some things from the Snow white tale will be there, it won't follow all of it though

Yandere!Vil S. x Reader (x Rook)

["Some day my prince will come"]

Slight SPOILERS for chapter 5

☆______________☆

"Mira, Mira, who's the fairest of them all?.." said Vil as he looked his electronic, Mira, as he waits, but always gets the same response;

"Y/n L/n." Vil, gives a small glare, he always wanted to be the most beautiful.. Why? Why? Why was it this, magicless, human woman? Her fair skin? Her hair? Her round, innocent looking eyes? What was it that made her beautiful? She wasn't even that beautiful to begin with!

She never put effort in her appearance, or anything at all! Which makes him not pleased, this can be his final straw. Unless...

A small chuckle comes in as he had sinister thoughts. Perhaps he could be in denial in reality as he chuckles more and more.

☆_____________☆

Rook was called and Vil, gave him orders, at first, Rook didn't want to do that, hurt the perfect? What's gotten into Roi du Poison?

Rook sighs as he follows Y/n into the garden, she must've been looking at the beautiful flowers.. Ah.. He feels hesitant about this. Sure he will absolutely do ANYTHING for his beautiful queen, but... This is going too far. Especially since he felt he had feelings towards Y/n...

He walks over and waves to her like normal, "Hello! Mademoiselle, I hope you are having a swell day! Hehe."

"Oh, I am, thank you, Mr.Rook, you are so kind." Gives a small giggle, she puts her hands in her pockets, "Do you need anything from me?"

"Yes.." Rook takes a deep breath, he smiles sadly however. He walks over to the shorter woman, he cups her cheek and sighs.

"Run."

"What?.."

"Run, I said run far from this place, now!" Rook sounded serious, his eyes hurt. He might cry. Defying the queen, he might regret, but he didn't wanna see Y/n hurt...

Without thinking, Y/n ran, ran as far from there as she could, she didn't look back, why can she? She was scared if she did. Why did Rook-senpai say that?.. She's confused..

Rook watching as she leaved, he had time to go do some hunting...

☆___________☆

Rook walked over to Vil, as he smiles his usual smile, "Roi du Poison, I gotten the girl's heart." He says as he hums, as if he wasn't gonna possibly die.

"Haha.. Good, Rook." Vil said as he smirks widely, look at the heart with a satisfied look on the beautiful man's face. His purple eyes gleamed with excitement.

Vil hums as he looks at the woman's hurt with a sadistic grin, "I am the fairest of them all."

"Yes, yes you are my beautiful queen!" Rook nods his head.

"You may leave now." Vil give him a hand gesture to leave and he did so.

Rook sighs as he decides he should leave before the queen would off his head, to look for little snow white...

☆___________☆

Rook rode his horse as looks around for Y/n. Where is she, certainly she wouldn't have gone too far off. He didn't exactly worry, but he did had what ifs... The poor thing must be so scared!

"Don't worry, I'll find you..." He mumbles softly as he looks around.

☆___________☆

Vill did the same mantra, as he awaits his answer, until it made his blood boil.

"Y/n L/n is the fairest of them all."

. . .

. . . .

"ROOOOKKKKKK!"

☆___________☆

Y/n got tired and walk into a little cottage.. It seems it was meant to be for one person, she felt tired and decided to lay on it.

Once asleep, a small, feminine looking boy walks in and sees her asleep! He looked confused and not happy.

However, she looked so tired... Epel sighs as his blue eyes goes over to tap her awake. "Miss.. Miss, wake up...." Epel felt annoyed, "HEY! WAKE UP!"

"AH! I-I am sorry!" Y/n eyes widened as she stares at the small male.. She almost mistaken for a female for a minute.

"Why did you come into my house? That isn't cool.. Miss." Epel frowns as he crossed his arms.

"Sorry.. I.. I just.. I just.. Please let me stay..! I swear.. I-I won't bother, I'll do anything, I'll clean..!" She was about to cry, when Epel stopped her and sighs, "Fine.... That means I probably need another bed then.. You said you would clean, yes..?" He ask innocently.

Y/n nods her head and stares at Epel.

☆________________☆

Y/n began to clean, she was happy to do so surprisingly, Epel sighs as he heads off to harvest more apples from these little apple trees he produced, thanks to his family. He gotten to know Y/n a little more and she ran away?.. Poor thing.. No wonder she was asleep on his bed, no place to go... It was getting lonely and he wouldn't mind some company.

As he picked apples from trees, he hears a horse coming by. He perks and sees a male with a bob hair cut.

"Hello! May I ask you a question, sir? It won't take a minute, I swear!" Rook gave a wide smile.

Epel blinks, until he nods his head, "uh-Uhm.. Sure... Do you need a cup of apple tea?" He stares at the taller man, he wishes he was taller...

"No, but thank you, I am looking for.. A woman, she has fair skin, h/c hair, round, pretty e/c! Have you seen her like It.. I.. I really need to know, it's really urgent..." Rook pleads with the young man. Epel eyes softened...

He has.. Sighing he stares at Rook, "Yes, yes I have. She's actually with me-" Rook's eyes widened and hopped off his horse and walked in,

Epel furrows his eyebrows, "What is up with people coming in my house without knocking.. I should definitely lock it for now on..." He mumbles to himself as he keeps an eye on the horse.

Y/n was currently brooming the flow, hearing footsteps and didn't notice it was Rook.

"Mademoiselle, I am so glad you are safe..." Rook smiles softly.

Y/n almost dropped said broomstick, looking up with wide eyes, "M-Mr.Rook?"

"Yep! It's me..!" Rook hums.

"Why are you here?..."

"I was looking for you.. I.. Realize we need to go somewhere far away... Far from.. The queen.."

"Ah.. Where?.."

"I have a place, It's a bit farther from here, but I have my horse, so don't worry." Rook smiles reassuring.....

(Pt 2 coming soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 3 40
it's been a year since wimothy left twisted wonderland she's been looking over the pictures of all the time she's spent with everyone and has been l...
1.4K 15 13
Just thought I'd post my Twisted Wonderland OCs here. They might appear in future works as well, so keep your eyes out, okay?
20.8K 984 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
17K 442 17
Hello, this book will contain One-shots as well as multiple short stories about your favorites! This contains Gender Neutral Reader, Female Reader, a...