Kalim Al A. x Reader [AU] [fluff]

["You're such a sweet boy."]
AU: Coffee Shop! Self explanatory

Requested by: ObeyMe_And_Haikyuu

A/n: I was tempted to do Yandere!Kalim, but there is a lot of Yandere ones I made, but, I might do that as a treat cause I do have an idea for that!

Also sorry if Kalim is a bit ooc

♡{____________}♡

"Night raven, what?.." Y/n says as Cater gave her a grin, "Yeah~ You should go and pay a visit~!" He says as he chuckles.

Put her fingers at the bridge of her nose, staring at the male with such a confused look. "But don't you not like sweets?..."

"Of course I do, but like, the coffee is really good and stuff, so I recommend it since you like sweets, and cute boys of course!"

"Uh.. Are you trying to get me hit up with somebody or...?" Y/n asked as she fiddled with her pen as she sighs. He has been doing this, sure, he's her bestie, like forever as he quote it.

Cater chuckles, "I am joking! I am joking~! We should definitely go there sometime though, it'll be totally worth it! I can even take pictures of the sweets you buy, it'll be like, totally on me to buy everything!"

"Everything? Please choose your words wisely..." Y/n says as she sweats.

♡{---___________---}♡
[Fast forward to the next day!]

Once the two walked in, it was packed, surprisingly, packed, then again, it was mainly girls that came to see these good-looking males at said shop...

"So.. Packed..." what caught her off guard was that, it was bigger than a typical coffee shop. She never heard of Night Raven Shop until yesterday..

"Awe man, I wanted to totally sit and take pictures.." Cater says as he sighs, "We can come back next time, y'know, or do ya wanna like, stay here? If you would like? I can't exactly wait forever... Haha.."

"You are gonna ditch me?"

"What?! No! I thought you want to eat the sweets, actually here, I will give you as much money for you to get sweets, just give me some pictures, deal?" Cater? Basically paying her to get pictures? Y/n's eyes sparkled, "deal! You can go!" So many regrets as she grabbed the money and Cater leaving.

Whatever, she can go and eat sweets in peace then, she goes up to the counter since there was less people as Cater promised to pick her up before Cater left. . .

As she goes up, the male at the front desk, was really cute. Oh dear, so cute!

"Haha! Hello miss! How may I take your order?" The white haired male said as he gave one of the brightest and warmest smiles she has ever gotten or received ever!

It was making her heart melt and her heart pace quicken. She was kinda speechless, her mind going blank as she just stares at his smile.