Kalim x Reader(MC?) 「🌸」

(Requested by: Your_Lazy_Editor)

Sorry this took me a whole year and a half for me to finally get to writing this, this might be short, most of these might actually be short, sorry in advance ^^"

Prompt:

Kalim and Reader are in a band together, being lead singers.

---

Y/n and Kalim were currently laughing at something that Cater posted on Magicam, it was a short clip of Ace and Deuce. They were trying to do a prank on Riddle, but it ended with disaster as Riddle chased them down while they can hear Cater burst out laughing in the background, also in the background was Trey who watched the whole thing with a look of. "I told you so." On his face.

"Oh! We should continue practicing." Said the white haired male as he gets up, putting his phone away. Y/n sighs. "Oh yeah, is there any vocals you want me to do? Like low or high?"

"Hrm.. I think you should do what's best!" Kalim said as he smiles. Kalim and Y/n had been in a band for a couple of months now. This was something Y/n was passionate about and wanted to share that with their friends. She was happy to know that Kalim enjoyed doing this stuff. Lilia and Cater couldn't come because of some important matters. So it was just them two. Which was okay.

They just wished everyone was here to practice. But they can try to improvise. Kalim began to practice the lyrics that him and Y/n were writing. Honestly, out of the two, Y/n thinks is the better vocalist. Sure they knew how to song, but Kalim has a better range than them, just shocked that they're one of the main vocals. They would've thought Cater or Lilia would've been. But nope!

"Earth to Y/n! You good buddy?" He asks.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine, sorry." They say. "Can we restart?"

"Sure!" He says as he sings his lines again. Y/n palms felt sweat, then after he was done, was Y/n turn.

------

Y/n read the note, Kalim got, this time around, Cater and Lilia were now present. "Wait, so, we gotta perform something?" Cater asks, looking down at his phone. Lilia smiles. "Ah, are we gonna finally be able to play for the entire school? I'm quite thrilled to have the pleasure."

Y/n snickers a little. "Well, let's hope we don't scare them off."

"True! But Lilia's ideas are really fun though!" Kalim says as he laughs a little. Cater just sweats nervously, but smiles.

"When are we gonna practice? Now or on s different day?" Asks Y/n.

"Well, it depends. Since I have to be at Heartslabyul for things." Cater says. "How about the weekends? We are all basically free then." He suggest.

They all nodded and planned different songs they would play, it was gonna be a concert? They were told they were gonna play at Octavinelle of all places. That came as a shocked. How are they gonna actually fit everyone at school on Monstro Lounge?

Packed sardins is what it's gonna feel like.

---------

The hard training came up to the day they had to play. Azul greets the four. "Welcome, welcome my po-. Wonderful guest! I hope you have came prepared." He says with his slightly twisted smirk.

"Yep!" Kalim says. "Oh, I have a question about the note?" Y/n asked. Azul perks up.

"Hrm? Yes, what about the note?"

"Do you do this for events or this is a one time thing?"

"Wonderful question! Unfortunately I do not have a clear answer, apologies." He says as he pushed up his glasses. Y/n nods their head, skeptical as they were. The go up on stage, as they began playing planned songs they had prepared.

The concert guess would be the term was going on for an 1, of course it couldn't play for more than two hours.

---------

Nothing really bad happened while they were playing, that came as a shocker. Than again, Floyd seemd to have made a ruckus. So...

That was fun. Everyone tired. Heading back to their dorms or rooms. Kalim slightly passed out, so Jamil had to take him back to Scarabia dorm.

Everyone waved a bye to one another, in exhaustion to bed.