Our Love is Doomsday (Pico x...

ahxiaifis

For whatever reason Pico manages to cause a melancholy of events to happen just because of his stubbornness... Еще

Disclaimer
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three TW: kinda NSFW
Chapter four😈 TW:NSFW
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
TW:NSFW LMAO 😈 Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter  Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
?????
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Ending)
Explaining lore/ Q & A 😭 Please ask questions so I can make more so bored 💔

Chapter Seventeen

680 23 54
ahxiaifis

"Ahhh looks like we're finally here!" Mom said.

I couldn't help but notice the bizarre angle the car were in. It felt like we were parked in the street. Or maybe we were?

"We're not in the middle of the street our we?" I start trebling.

Mom sticks her head out of the car window.

"Hmm... Almost." She shrugged.

"Who cares about the damn car? It's not ours anyway." Pico butted in.

"Right... It were stolen." I crossed my arms and look away.

Skid and Pump start urgently banging on the glass window.

"What's wrong you two?" Mom asked.

"It's them!" Pump yelled.

"They're walking inside!" Skid exclaimed.

"See? We're running out of time. You can either go along with this stupid plan- Or just stay in the car by yourself." Pico slams the car door.

"Ugh fine- Just promise to return the car once this is over!" I demanded.

"We can't hear you~" Mom teased.

Annoyed, I instantly get out of the car.

"What I said was-" Before I could continue I were cut off.

"Return the car to the dead old guy- Yes we get it." Pico rolled his eyes.

"Thought you couldn't hear me-" I start looking at the restaurant building.

"I just said that so you could get out of the car." She grinned.

"Can we just get this over with-" Pico started tapping his feet.

"Into that bush!" Mom yelled.

Her, Skid, and Pump roll into a bush near the restaurant door.

"That's not necessary- Literally the door..." I were cut off once again.

"Don't waste your time explaining things to them- It won't get through their heads." Pico walks inside the restaurant.

He wasn't wrong so I decided to take his advice.

Once I walked inside I notice the chandeliers and golden decor.

"Wow this place-" I were about to say.

I presume the three stooges rolled their way inside, instantly causing me to get crushed by Mom.

"Hey! We need to be stealthy- We could possibly blow our cover!"

I get up from under her, bystanders looking at us.

"Shh- You idiot our cover were nearly blown by that circus act." Pico said.

I notice Kaleb ordering a table with my Ex-girlfriend.

My Ex-girlfriend's head tilts in our direction.

"Hide!" I yelled.

"Where?" Pico looked around.

"Look! A weirdly-shaped-ironically-placed-plant." Mom pointed.

We quickly hide behind the plant.

"Hey! Why are we hiding for we have disguises on." Pico pushed me.

"Ow- My ''disguise'' isn't as good as your disguises." I look everyone up and down.

"That's quite rude- You're wearing the suit of my late husband." She started wiping nonexistent tears.

"The suit is fine... It's just my hair. I'm not wearing a blonde wig like Pico and my color pigments aren't switched like Skid and Pump's. So how will I not get noticed?" I asked.

It became incredibly quiet and everyone were just starring at one another.

"No one's gonna answer?!" I cried.

I could feel a piece of my hair instantly stick upward.

"Aw you have a little ahoge." Mom clapped.

"God. You're really self-conscious about your hair huh?" Pico said while flicking my hair.

"Well... Yeah but my hairs blue- Like wouldn't she notice?" I ask again.

"I guess being related to that Hatsune Miku chick has it's downfalls, huh?" Pico laughed.

"You didn't actually believe me when I said that right-" I twiddled my fingers.

"The bird has left the nest." Skid said.

"I repeat the bird has left the nest." Pump said while adjusting the binoculars he were holding.

I saw Kaleb and Ex-girlfriend getting lead to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

"See! We're running out of time." Pico exclaimed.

"Pico go order our table like a manly man." Mom winked.

Pico struts his way over there to order our table.

"Heh- "manly man" he's literally wearing drag." I giggled.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Mom pointed her finger at me.

"What does your last statement mean exactly?" I asked.

"N-Nothing I was just joking around- Besides someone has to take action." She said.

"Maybe instead of standing behind this weirdly shaped plant we could take action too?" I suggested.

"A great idea!" She grinned.

"Literally if Pico ordered a table for five people by himself he would look crazy- Is it just me or has Mom has gotten dumber lately?" I tell myself.

"Maybe she fell a little hard when she fainted." I snickered to myself.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Oh- Uh. Nothing- Let's just go over to Pico."

"I would like to order the table in front of Daddy Dearest's daughter please." Pico said, striking a weird confident pose.

"Hm... I don't think I can do that. Especially since we prefer to have celebrities as far away from nobodies." The host looked Pico up and down.

"Hey! You don't know who I am?! I am Pic-"
Pico cut himself off.

"Pic who now? For a lady you have a really deep voice." The host muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Pico said slamming his fist on the counter.

"Whoa- Calm down toots-" The host looked like he were reaching for something.

"Oh no- Is Pico going to get peppers sprayed again?" I started biting my nails.

I started thinking to myself.

"No, I saved him last time so I might as well save him now." I told myself.

I run up to Pico.

"Darling let's calm it down... Heh- Heh-" I desperately start gasping for air.

"Calm it down! This asshole just said something incredibly offensive!" Pico was completely red, like he burst into flames.

"Your wife seems more dominant than you." The host said.

"Huh?!" My face felt completely hot.

Dazed by that response I couldn't speak.

"No need to be embarrassed- My wife is the same way." He winked.

"Dear?" Mom said.

I turn around. Mom reaches for my hand cuffing her fingers between mine.

"I noticed all the commotion and decided to step in." She sounded like a damn robot.

Seemed like she were desperately trying to act in a high school play.

"Two wives?" The host covered his mouth in shock.

"Da da?" Pump and Skid said while running up to me.

"And two kids." The host shook his head.

"Your life must suck... Hell, I'll just let you sit at that table." The host crossed his arms.

"Making me feel bad- Pfff... Loser." The host muttered.

"Thanks, I guess?" I gulped.

|Ex-girlfriend POV|

I flipped my way through the menu until I see something I would enjoy.

"Oooh they have fried calamari-" I said out loud.

I turn the menu at Kaleb.

"Maybe we should try this?" I said while pointing at the menu.

"Oh... I'm incredibly allergic to seafood." He made a embarrassed expression on his face.

"Sucks to be you I guess-" I say.

"Calamari is just knock off onion rings anyway." He laughed.

Didn't really see how and why that was funny but I decided to laugh with him.

"Doesn't suck to be me- Literally the reason we're sitting in the middle of this restaurant is cuz' of me." He shrugged.

He's really got a ego for someone who were barely noticed by anyone here.

"Actually... Sorry to burst your small bubble of yours but- The host noticed me not you." I put my hand out.

Kaleb sighs.

"I wish my album didn't flop." He said.

"Well sorry my dad's music is better than yours." I told myself.

Oh god did I really just say that?

"Well- Never mind that- At least we're all alone in the middle of the restaurant!" I exclaimed.

However. I spoke too soon, the host were sitting a family of five at a table in front of us.

"Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Kaleb asked.

God are the faces I make when expressing disgust that ugly?

I roll my eyes.

"Look behind you." I say while pointing forward.

He turns around.

"Ohhh... Yikes." He said.

"This won't ruin our date!" He slams a hand on the table.

"Table manners, hello? And if the middle is celebrities only why is a family here-" I asked.

"The obvious answer is their famous like us." He shrugged.

Famous like us? Literally I'm the only one here related to Daddy Dearest whilst your album flopped.
I never seen these people in my life so they can't be famous if so.

Kaleb starts snapping his fingers in my face.

"Hello? Somebody there?" He started knocking on my forehead.

"Yes! I just... Tend to space out sometimes... Y'know?" I started starring at the family of five again.

The husband/dad had blue slicked back hair. Which I have to mention looked like the same shade of blue my Ex-boyfriend's hair was.

His wife wore a weird mask and had porcelain white skin. She also had purple hair similar to Mom's hair.

Their three children. Two were wearing halloween costumes similar to Mom's kid's and their daughter wore a fluffy pink dress, had blonde puffy curls, and wore red lipstick.

I noticed the daughter's hair were a wig because her wig were lopsided.

"Hey! It's rude to stare." Kaleb scolded.

"Just keep your eyes on me." Kaleb said caressing my face.

Wow, this guy is amazing. Oh so demanding, wish my previous exes were like this.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

80.2K 1.5K 22
Love was such a funny feeling, it did crazy things. It encompasses almost every feeling you could think of and somehow shoves it into one. Joy, Anger...
12.6K 231 14
ever since pico had come back into his life, boyfriend kept having this weird suspicion that someone was following him. just thinking about it drives...
52.9K 1.7K 13
Yandere Perfect male best friend x Male reader. What happens when your best friend clings too much to you to the point they're helpless without you...
19.2K 349 15
Y/n L/n is a very talented sketchbook artist and an orphan teen, who is on the run from a couple of greedy and neglectful rich parents with his boyfr...