Amore Mio ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Young genius Alice Lee had always been in love with the boy next door for as long as she can remember. Everyt... More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Amore Mio
Amore Mio
0. Amore Mio
I. My Hot New Neighbor
II. Destroy Mankind
III. Tenth Birthday
IV. Chocolate
V. Number One Girl
VI. My Muffin
VII. Chi Chi
VIII. Pizza Addiction
IX. Broken Heart
X. Amore Mio
XI. Dating Thing
XII. Kidnap
XIII. Moving On
XIV. Girl Next Door
XV. Boyfriend
XVI. Mending the Hearts
XVII. Fun Friday
XVIII. It's Complicated
XIX. Sausage
XX. A Place to Call Home
XXI. Sick Obsession
XXII. The Golden Break-Up
XXIII. Perfect
XXIV. Liar Liar
XXV. Stupid Woman
XXVI. Randy Tactics
XXVII. Solitaire
XXVIII. Cheerleader
XXIX. Bad Neighbor
XXX. Image
XXXI. Shooting
XXXII. Exhilarating
XXXIII. Bitter Sixteen
XXXIV. Making Memories
XXXV. Punch in the Stomach
XXXVI. Confession
XXXVII. The Hymen
XXXVIII. Masked Man
XXXIX. First Date
XL. Traitor
XLI. Thirsty Wolf
XLII. Territories
XLIII. Send Both a Pigeon and Falcon
XLIV. Potentially Used
XLV. High School Drama
XLVI. Tempestuous Challenge
XLVII. Princeton Program
XLVIII. Keep Your Dog on a Leash
XLVIX. Busted
L. Wifey-Boo
LI. Doubting Game
LII. Take My Soul
LIII. McFugget
LIV. Birthday Girl
LV. Home
LVI. RaeRae
LVII. Steady Downfall
LVIII. All that Matters
LIX. I Still Love You
LX. Forever Love
LXI. Welcome Home Dear
LXII. He Made it into a Paradise
LXIII. Beautiful Bitch
LXIV. Have Faith
LXV. How to Piss Off a Mafia Member
LXVII. The Regal
LXVI. Useless in Society
LXVIII. Ali is my Date
LXIX. Neilson's Angel
LXX. You. Excuse You.
LXXI. Snitches
LXXII. Sob Story
LXXIII. My Hero
LXXIV. Your Dark Knight
LXXV. Luggages
LXXVI. Perfect Covers
LXXVII. It is Not Okay
LXXVIII. Break Up
LXXIX. Not a Goodbye
LXXX. 1+1 is not Always 2
LXXXI. Fresh Scar
LXXXII. Injustice Life
LXXXIII. Unknown to the World
LXXXV. Cool-lee-est
LXXXVI. Please, Don't Cry
LXXXVII. When All That is True Surface
LXXXVIII. Live in the Memories
LXXXIX. The Start of Many Unplanned Adventures
author's note
Epilogue: A Beautiful Nightmare
Parallel World: His Happiness
Parallel World: What's Meant to Be
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part I)
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part II)
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part III)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part I)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part II)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part III)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part I)
Parallel Word: The Portal (Part II)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part III)
Parallel Word: The Portal (Part IV)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part V)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part VI)
author's note
2 Million Milestone

LXXXIV. Lost in Paradise

1.4K 48 1
By QuinnCatcher

Neilson's POV:

He laughs, "Quoted by Alice Lee."

I shrug, "Who else."

Randy grip the folder, "Take care of her, Yi. She needs you more than you think."

I'm the one who needs her.

"I will," I said before leaving the restaurant.

I hate to admit it, but the kid is growing on me.

Shit.

Outside, the rain didn't light up; it only seemed heavier. A man stood there underneath a black umbrella with a cleaned black suit and sunglasses. He steps towards me and pulls out a folder. "Mr.Kuznetsov told me to give this to you as payment," he said

I stared at the folder then grabbed it, feeling the papers inside, ones that determined my future.

"Mr.Kuznetsov also would like to thank you for a job well done, and if you are willing, he would like to cooperate in the future," the man said.

I laugh at his message, "Tell him to shove his tiny dick into his loose asshole and never contact me again."

The man chuckled lightly at my comment then bowed quickly, exiting towards the car. I stood there, staring at the envelope in my hands, listening to the vehicle scurried away.

I gripped onto the folder and grabbed my phone, listening to the ringing on the other side. "This is Neilson Esposito. Tell Anthony; I would like to speak with him."

Taking a few steps down the hard rocks, my eyes traced from the folder towards the white church. Pacing towards the door, I pushed it open. Moving into the passage, the quiet air tinctured with the scent of incense, candles, and musty prayer books. The brightly lit enactment with its floor of encaustic tiles and its white-painted walls ran the church's whole.

He sat there, eyes gazing at the statue in front of him. A man was standing behind him, and with a single finger wave, he left the room. I fixed my coat, straightening out the nonexistent wrinkles as I sat on the wooden bench next to him.

"What's the special occasion, Esposito?"

I slide the folder across the bench, catching his attention. Anthony held it in his crusty hands and opened the content. He slips half of the white paper out, then chuckles, "What is the meaning of this?" He asks, laying the folder on his lap.

"A goodbye gift."

Anthony released a deep breath, leaning back as he rested his elbow against the frame. "Many of our men go to church for a belief that maybe, God will be merciful, even in the slightest." Then he glances at me, fingers grazing against the folder. "Yet we all know that once a soul tainted, it can never be cleansed. More so, it's challenging for men like us who had been tainted since birth."

He pats his pantsuit, wrinkling it, then exhaled as his head leaned back, "We never had a choice. You may believe you're out, but Neilson, you are never out, merely turning your back at us."

"No need for the lecture Anthony. I already got one from Bianchi earlier."

He chuckles, "Who does it better?"

I released a deep breath, "You."

"You're only saying that because I'm the boss."

"No, I liked your speech earlier. Plus, you didn't indirectly threaten to put a bullet in my head."

"You know that means he cares."

"Bianchi cares too much."

"Of course, we lost Marvin not too long ago, and now we're losing you too," he laughed bitterly. "It's like God is cutting off my left and right-handed man at the same time."

I lift a brow, "What about Bianchi?"

"He is like my legs, strong and sturdy," Anthony glanced at me, thinning his lips. "Don't tell him I just compared him with my legs. He will surely bitch about it."

"He bitches about everything."

"That bitch," Anthony grumbled, shaking his head.

We sat there, hearty laughs echoing inside the church room. Anthony stood up and straightened his jacket. "Don't get too lost in paradise," he said before walking out of the building.

The stood slam shut, and the church bells rang in a peal. Usually, this would signal a wedding or Sunday service. However, it was in the middle of the afternoon, and the clanging that echoed through the room was chaotic rather than melodic, almost acting as if a warning.

I went on my knees, eyes gazing at the statue in front of me. My hands etched together, forehead pressed against my whiten knuckles. "Please, God, hear my prayers. I understand that I am a man who has sinned greatly. The blood on my hands had dried a long time ago, sketched deeply into my flesh. My sins cannot be washed away by this simple prayer, but I begged of you. Please, allow me to start over and amend myself. I vowed with the tiny soul contained within me that I would repent. Allow me to live, in peace with my Angel, amore mio."

I clenched my hands together firmly, feeling it trembles, "Non chiedo perdono, solo una possibilità di riscattarmi. Amen."

I made a cross with my fingers then allowed my hands to rest on my thighs. "Allow me to live happily with her in this life, and I shall enter the gates of hell as you pleased."

After a long day, I was excited to go home to my Angel.

Standing in front of the door, my eyes shut then opened. I entered the pin, and the lights beeped green, allowing me to enter. Twisting the doorknob, I opened the door. My face smashed into a smile, hearing Korean drama playing in the background as well as loud music.

Gently, I closed the front door, hanging my coat. My eyes waived from the living room towards the kitchen. Alice stood there, pots and pans clanging against the utensils.

The rich aroma of the dish wafted down and beckoned me. I could not resist the delightful sensations that whipped up inside at the mere thought of delving my teeth deep and fast into the pulpy texture of the homemade pizza.

I chuckled lightly, watching her sway her hips in the pattern pajamas shorts as she held the spoon, singing along with the music.

"Too much light in this window

Don't wake me up,

Only coffee, no sugar inside my cup,

If I wake and you're here still, gimme a kiss,

I wasn't finished dreamin' about your lips."

Involuntarily my foot started tapping to the beat, head beating lightly back and forth as she continued singing, "California! Are you ready for A.L!" she screams, waving the spoon in the air, and I slap my hand over my face to hold in the laugh.

She laughed, a beautiful sound, and stopped waiting for her big moment, "Don't wake me uppppppppppppp-ahhhhh!"

Alice drops the spoon, realizing I was presented. "Well, this is a nice welcome home gift," I laugh.

She grabs the spoon then points it at me, "How dare you make fun of me!" Her eyes narrow, "This is a private show, Mr.Yi."

I took off my shoes, laying them beside the front door. "I would think being the best singer in the world boyfriend would give me automatic access to all the private shows," I said.

She smiles, "You think I'm the best singer in the world?"

I lean against the counter and nod, "The best."

Alice waved the spoon in a circular motion, then slapped it lightly against her palm. "I know," she wisps back to the stove.

I walk over, leaning down to see her checking the pizza. "Smell good."

She closes the oven door, "Taste good too." She places down the spoon and hops on the counter, swinging her foot back and forth.

I bit my lips, then walked towards her, resting my arms on both sides. She ignored me, playing with a single thread on her white t-shirt. I tilt my head down, wanting her to pay attention to me; her eyes lift to meet mine.

Whenever I looked at her beautiful face, I lost myself. All the mistakes I have ever made are gone - every impure thought erased. Her alluring eyes can see through me, but I know they do not dwell on anger, deceit, or selfishness. She looks past every flaw to find the person inside, the real me.

Alice playfully smiles, "What is it weird?"

I held her hands, grazing my thumb against her left finger. "Alice Lee, would you like to go on an adventure with me away from this town? Away from everything and everyone? An unplanned journey, one without a destination, with only you and me?"

She smiles, glossy eyes twinkling under the bright lights. "No."

"No?"

She pouts, "You don't sound sincere enough."

I ran my tongue across my dry lips, "What if I got down on my knees and begged? Is that sincere enough?"

She crosses her pale legs, flips back her dark hair, "Yes, do it. I want you to beg me."

I arched a brow and started getting down on my knees. Alice jumped off the counter, pulling me back up. "What are you doing?"

I slowly got back down on my knees. "I'm about to beg."

Alice shakes her head, "I'm joking! Stand up!" She slapped my shoulder, and I pretended it hurt.

I laughed and stood up, tall stature overpowering her small one. Her eyes glanced down at my light cup lip. "Does it still hurt?"

Slowly, she reached out a finger and poked it. I dramatically threw myself on the counter. "It hurts!" I groaned, covering my face and trying not to laugh.

"Oh, Muffin! I'm sorry! I didn-" she stops and hit me again, "It doesn't hurt!"

Damn, she saw right through my act.

I smirk, "Can I still get a kiss to make it feel better?"

I leaned down and pucker my lips. Alice shoves a napkin into my mouth. "Kiss that," she said, then head towards the oven to pull out the pizza.

I stood there, then stomped my foot.

She gasped, turning around. "Did you seriously stomp your foot?"

I fought the urge to smile and stomp again.

"Stop it!"

I rolled my eyes, and her mouth widened as I stomp my way to the bedroom. My laugh muffled while I stripped to get ready for a shower.

After a good cleaning, I walked back out, seeing food on the table. I swallowed the saliva, smelling its divine scent.

I must say, whoever invented the pizza is a genius.

Alice walked past me, laying down the salad and two bowls of soup. She sat down, patting the seat beside her. I smiled, setting myself down. "Baby Neil isn't upset anymore?" She cooed, placing those devil lettuce into my bowl.

Alice knows I do not particularly like eating vegetables. I understand I'm a grown man, and I should get over it, but they taste disgusting.

"Baby Neil will be happier with pizza."

She pinches my cheek, "Eat your veggies."

I pout and stab my vegetables with the fork, then shoved it inside my mouth. Alice chuckled, spreading the sauces over both of our salads for flavor. I sipped the potato soup and nodded in approval of its tastiness.

"Yes," she said.

I swallow the soup, "Yes?"

She smiles, running her thumb across my mouth and pops it between her lips. Her cheeks stained a wonderful light red, "Yes, I would like to go on an unknown adventure with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.1K 86
Mia is a ordinary 21 year old girl who still lives at home with her mum and dad. Her best friend (Victoria) who lived next door has moved and now Mia...
1.3M 39.5K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...
225K 2.1K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...
438K 9.7K 15
After finding out her family needs money quickly, Milla applies to the site with sugar daddies. Lying that she is 18. What happens when she comes ac...