People in this house (Creepyp...

Por Arena_Quits

This is my first story, so I will be open to constructive criticism. I wanted to make a story like this for a... Más

Chapter 1. "Prologue"
Chapter 2: "A New Day, With A New Beginning"
Chapter 3: "She Found Me"
Chapter 4: "Solutions And Problems"
Chapter 5: "Raining"
Chapter 6: "Something Is Off"
Chapter 7: "Are you kidding me?"
Chapter 8: "Did I Do Something Wrong?"
Chapter 9: "Cards Up His Sleeve"
Chapter 10: "What's On Your Mind?"
Chapter 11: "Hell Of A Grip"
Chapter 12: "What Are You?"
Chapter 13: "Let's Talk"
Chapter 14: "Bring Back Memories"
Chapter 15: "Breaks And Cigarettes"
Chapter 16: "First Impression"
Chapter 17: "You and Me"
Chapter 18: "The Beginning Of The End"
Chapter 19: "Do you ever miss them?"
Chapter 20: "Every day."
Chapter 21: "Dream-like"
Chapter 22: "Pretty faces"
Chapter 24:"Finally, The End is Here" Part 1
Chapter 25: "Finally, The End is Here" Part 2
The End (Ben's Ending)
The End (Slender's Ending)
The End (Hoodie's Ending)
The End (The Puppeteer's Ending)
Author's Note #1

Chapter 23: "Eric Turner"

21 2 0
Por Arena_Quits

May 10th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Eric's Pov

My watch beeped loudly, reminding me that my shift was coming to a close. I waited for my co-worker to arrive, for her night shift. It was a quiet night, at the gas station, with the occasional customer coming in and getting what they need. Nothing very diffrent from the usual nights. I sat on top of the counter, eating a bag of chips, as I watched the surveillance footage.

I gagged slightly, the chips tasting like absolute shit. I spit it back into the bag, and threw it out, feeling bad for the previous customer who bought these things. I looked back at the TV, seeing Angela walking out of her car and heading inside. The bell above the door chimed, and Angela's cheering voice erupted the silence. "I'm back!". She threw her arms up, lifting her shirt in the process.

"About time. Its 9:05. I was supposed to leave at 8:45." I laughed, as I grabbed my jacket. She put her hands on her hips, and wined. "Aw, come on Eric. Why don't you stay a little bit? Who knows, maybe I can give you a special birthday gift." She said, stretching the words and lingering on the word, 'special'. I couldn't help but laugh again. "yeah, yeah, keep up with your flirting. Never fails to make my day." She sat down, picking up a magazine.

She told her eyes. "well, alright. Offer still stands. Oh, and be careful. The roads are slippery." She warned, not breaking eye contact with me. I nodded my head, and left from the gas station. Pulling at my keys, I unlocked the door, and stepped inside, wiping my shoes from the puddle on the ground. I looked back at the gas station, seeing the flickering lights. Angela gave me a wave of goodbye from the window, and I pulled away from the parking spot, giving her one as well.

10:23 pm

I drove home with my radio blasting in my car, as I was struggling to stay awake. I bobbed my head to the song, even going on to sing the lyrics.

" I was fine, just a guy living on my own,~
Waiting for the sky to fall.
Then you called and changed it all, doll."

The highway was so dark, with my headlights leading the way. I took notice of everything surrounding the route I was taking. The railing, the water, and the trees filling the right side of the road. The left side, however, didn't have any trees, and only a wooden railing that would probably snap in the next storm. I shut my eyes, still nodding my head with the beat and mouthing.

I gripped the steering wheel, holding it tighter. I stopped mouthing and I slowed down the bobbing of my head, to an eventual stop. The music faded into the back of my head and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

" Velvet lips and the eyes to pull me in.
We both know you'd already win.
Mm, your original s- "

A burst of static in my radio woke me from my mini nap. I shot up in my seat, almost ready to turn violently, when I looked up at the road, seeing something horrifying. In the middle of the road, stood a tall man. No, it wasn't a man. It wasn't even human.

What ever it was, it began sprinting to my car, its legs taking giant steps. I swerved my car to the left, and I would have been fine... if the roads were dry. The roads were covered in water and swerving my car forced it spin out of my control. I gripped the steering wheel, seeing the tall man watching the car slide. The motions f the car began to make me sick, and I felt my lunch come up.

The spinning car stopped spinning, and instead, collided with the railing. "FUCK!" I yelled as it broke through. I felt the car flying, and it felt like I was in some horror movie. I felt my body rise up, and saw everything slowing down. It felt almost... majestic, on till gravity started to do its job and the car began rolling straight down the a hill. The car had rolled over, and my seat jumped with it. My head slammed against the roof, and I blacked out.

My eyes fluttered open, feeling the intense pain at my skull. "Jesus..." I pulled my hand back, and looked it over. My hand was covered in blood, and the liquid sensation dripped down my face. I pulled out my phone, about to call someone, before I noticed that the being was in my rear view mirror. It took me a minute to remember how I got into this mess, and once I did, I rushed to get out forgetting my phone. I pulled the seat belt off and forced my way through the bent door, ignoring the freshly pend wounds from the car..

I staggered out, ignoring the sharp pain in my head and legs. I looked over my shoulder, and saw it walking to me. I tried to run faster, failing miserably, and collapsing. The being grabbed my body, letting its tentacle-like arms, wrap around me. I could see it clearly, and I took note of everything I could see. It wore a black suit, with a simple red tie, and it began bring me to its face. Or what was supposed to be a face.

There was nothing there, It was empty like a piece of printer paper. He brought me too his face and examined me. Or at least, that's what I think he was doing. I kicked and squirmed out of his grip, and he loosened his grip, enough for my arm to slid through. I raised my arm, with my fist balled up, and I swung it at his head.

My fist met his head, and my heart raced. It colluded with his 'face',and clearly he wasn't expecting it. His tentacle thing let go of me, and I felt air rushing through my hair and clothes and I watched as he reacted to my punch. It was already to late, before I realized how high he was holding me. My body hit the dirt and rocky ground, knocking the wind out of me.

I felt like I couldn't move, and a brief moment of panic set into me. My body screamed for me to stop, to just let what ever was going to happen, happen. That the fall should have killed me, but I forced myself to move. I regained a new found strength, as I saw him raise his head to me, and began trying to pick me back up. I swung and kicked away from him, like a rabid dog. I yelled, pleading for anyone's attention. But no one came. I slammed my foot at him, hitting him again, and I forced myself to get up.

I started running, and fast. 'It was fucking painful, but I didn't have any other choice if I wanted to survive this.' I ran, and kept running as fast as I could, still hearing the leaves behind me crunch and tree branches snap. On the far side of the woods, I could see an exit, into a small town. I laughed breathlessly, thankful that I might get out of this alive.

But I celebrated too early, as he grabbed me by the neck line of my uniform. I panicked, feeling the chocking sensation on my neck. 'Shit, Shit, SHIT!' Was the only thing passing through my head, as I watched my chance of freedom slip out of my grasp. I cried in frustration, and pleading for help, as he held me tightly in his hands. I could barley breath, my body on the verge of giving out.

"What... are... you?"

I managed to stammer out. He didn't answer, instead choosing to take me in some little trip. We were only on the little trip for a moment, but that didn't stop me from vomiting. The bright colors surrounding us, accompanied with the fact that I was covered in blood, sweat, and in the arms of a demon, didn't help. I felt disgusted with myself, tasting the acid and lunch from only a couple of hours ago. 'Oh how fast time moves on, leaving you behind.

When the little trip was over, we somehow ended up with in a room. It was dark, and the thick smell of blood and decomposition invaded my nose. My ears were invaded with screams of a women next to the room, begging to be let out. I coughed as he set me down on the floor. "Hey! Where are you going? Where the fuck am I?!" I yelled, demanding some sort of answer from the silent being.

"PLEASE! I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT EVER YOU WANT, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

The poor woman screamed from the other side. It made me even more sick to my stomach, but he reacted like it was nothing.

"In your new home, Eric." He said, quickly vanishing from the room. He left, only raising more questions. the women screamed and screamed, but stopped abruptly. I looked over, waiting for her to start again, but nothing happened. I ran over to her side of the wall, and pressed my ear against it. Foot steps were heard, but no women. I ran my hands over the wall, finding a small hole big enough for my finger to fit through.

'Yes!' I thought, as I crouched to the floor, hunching over to look at the other side. My eye scanned the room till I met with the women. Or her body, at least. A man, maybe in his mid 20s, stabbed her multiple times. And he kept going, even though she clearly was long gone.

He kept violently stabbing, not a care in the world. He wore a simple white hoodie, now covered in fresh and dried blood. His hair was long and black, being thrown up and down along side the movement of his body. His skin looked like leather, and his face was sliced into, leaving deep scares. I fell back, moving to the opposite side of the room.

My head began to spiral into the mist of questions. 'Where am I? Why did he have to kill her? What is going on? How did he knew my name? What even is he? What Are they gonna do to me?' I sunk into a corner of the room, closing myself off to this twisted world. "How could this get any worse?" I asked, hopelessness melting into my voice. The images of the woman's death ingrained themselves into the back of my eye lids. I felt so sick, so scared, so angry. I curled up into a ball, huddled into the corner, in this dark, horrific prison.

Hi guys. I am so sorry for not updating the past few weeks. The plan was to release the newer chapters at the same time on the same day, but clearly that hasn't been working out. With both my habit of procrastination, getting distracted and the fact that the next chapter is very long, is just making everything harder. Since its 12:44 am where I live, I will post it today. I am not kidding, I will finish this chapter by today. I hope that you enjoy this chapter, either way and prepare for the next one. Have a hint for the next chapter!

*hint! Toby gets yelled at.*

Love, Erin

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.6K 1K 14
(Y/N). Young. Dumb. Legally blind. And that's it. Oh, and a serial killer thinks he's cute. There's that too.
1.8K 31 14
(Bad grammars. I need to fix my grammar😥) YOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRST BOOK!!! I'll try to update as much as I can since I have ton of homeworks. (There's s...
21.5K 337 26
-DISCLAIMER- This is my own little story of the game 'Your Boyfriend'. I am writing this as practice of writing stories so I can become better at it...
176 10 9
This is my first wattpad story and i wrote this a couple of years ago so sorry if its all over the place. critique as you please, because trust me, i...