suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Library [chapter 6]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Promise Renewed [chapter 15]
Titansss [chapter 16]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Training Accident [chapter 10]

12.5K 533 345
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Is she dead!?" was the first thing you heard after becoming fully conscious, well kind of. Your eyes were still shut and you could barely move properly. (i'm sorry but i have to do this. they be like: mrs. Keisha? mrs. keisha? omfg she fucking dead)

"She's not dead! I can see her breathing!" Armin yelled out.

Now you may be wondering what happened, yeah you definitely are...

//Flashback to 30 minutes ago//

"Cadet l/n, you will be leading the exercise this time! I assume you know how it's done?!" the commander yelled out from the front of the group, you where in the way back of 100 something people.

"Got it!" you yelled back, starting to move to the front.

It was a simple run through the forest. We were going to run the normal trail, nothing out of the ordinary, but your luck said no❤️.

"No breaks for anybody! The last person back has cleaning duty for the rest of the week!" the commander yelled while making his way towards the exit where he would be waiting for everybody on the other side.

"I'm not slowing down the pace for anyone, if you really need help give me your bag!" you yelled as you got to the front.
"Got that!?"

"Yes ma'am!" you heard many people yell out, most out of respect, but your friends yelled it out in a teasing manner.

"Let's move it!" you yelled while starting off by jogging. You always did that, gradually picking up your pace so people could condition themselves for when you started sprinting.

"Should I be a little cruel today?!" you asked, not caring what the majority of the answers were as you were planning to be cruel anyways.

"No!" Eren yelled out immediately, many following his action.

"Was that a yes, Eren?!" you yelled out.

"I hate you!" he yelled back, catching on to the fact that you didn't plan on taking no as an answer.

"Alright, I'm gonna start sprinting! Don't push yourself too hard if you can't keep up with me!" you yelled before running at a faster pace that would make the exercise for the others harder.

"You're so annoying," Eren said before starting to sprint as well.

There were more people keeping up with you than planned. The people you expected were Mikasa and Annie, but those were the only two. Boy were you wrong. Your whole friend group was keeping up, including Armin and Christa. The two blondes had evolved so much since the first time they had to do this exercise. The biggest surprise of it all was Eren and Jean getting in front of Mikasa and Annie. They were directly behind you, closing in on you even.

"Guys slow down!" you heard Reiner yell, starting to get concerned with how close the boys were getting to you.

"No! I have to beat Jean!" Eren yelled back.

"And I need to beat Eren!" Jean added on.

"Ok, but if you don't slow down you're going to crash into y/n!" Armin exclaimed also getting worried.

"Don't worry, I can just speed up!" you yelled back.

"You can go faster?!" you heard Connie yell in shock and horror.

"Yeah, but it will eat away at my stamina quickly!" you yelled back before running even faster.

"y/n, they sped up too!" Sasha yelled causing you to look over you shoulder. She was right, they we steadily getting faster.

"I'm gonna die!" you yelled while pushing yourself to run even faster. You saw the end of the forest after a few seconds of sprinting that fast.

"The exit is near! Start slowing down!" you yelled at the boys. You could hear them fighting from behind you, but there was a slight problem. They didn't hear you.

The three of you continued running until you reached the exit where you slowed down quickly, but the boys did not.

"That's a new record on how fast you got through, y/n!" the commander yelled from behind you as you had passed him while trying to slow down.

"Thanks!" you yelled back as you came to a complete stop, only to get body slammed from behind by the two boys who were too busy focusing on competing.

You started to feel a sharp pain all over your body, and a metallic taste in your mouth. You hit the ground with a loud thud, landing right on your face. You slowly started to feel yourself slipping out of consciousness until you were completely unconscious.

And that's how you are in the situation you got stuck in now.

"It hurts all over," you rasped out while coughing something out.

"She's alive!" you heard Connie yell in relief.

"Barely," you said while starting to open your eyes. Once you did the first thing you saw was Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Armin, and Annie hovering over you.

"You're dead meat," you said while glaring at Eren, who backed away from you out of fear. You heard Jean let out a slight chuckle, "Don't think I forgot about you," you said while moving your glare towards the other boy, who also backed up in fear.

"She must be fine if she's already threatening people," Ymir spoke.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Well apart from not being able to move, and I'm pretty sure I feel a bloody nose coming," you responded while trying to sit up which caused you a significant amount of even omer pain.

"Don't try to move if it hurts," Armin said, noticing your struggle.

"I'm gonna move just because you told me not to," you replied while sitting up. Yes, this caused an extreme amount of pain. Yes, you did get that bloody nose that you predicted. And yes, Jean and Eren did start sweating bullets from your quick recovery.

"Get her some tissues!" Mikasa told Sasha who started stumbling to hurry up and get the tissues.

"Are you dizzy or is there anything wrong with your hearing?" Armin asked immediately after seeing you sit up, checking to make sure you didn't have a concussion.

"I'm fine, but I'm not going to try standing up," you answered truthfully.

"You sure you're fine? You look constipated," Reiner asked while crouching down in front of you.

"Give the dots a few seconds to stop dancing in my eyes and I promise I'll be fine," you said while trying to muster a smile.

"Did you say dots?" Armin asked, worry washing over the blonde.

"Yeah?"

"Eren, carry her to the nurse!" Armin yelled.

"Why can't Jean do it?" Eren replied while walking over to you.

"Because I asked you to do it," Armin sassed back.

"Oh, pop off Armin," you said with shock as Eren crouched down and put one arm behind your back and the other under your legs.

"Don't squirm around too much," Eren said to you before standing up with you in his arms bridal style.

"This moment is too cute. I will inscribe this in my brain," Armin whispered to Mikasa, who nodded in agreement.

"It's getting annoying on how long those two are taking to admit they have feelings for each other," Jean commented while watching the two of you walking away, more than likely, arguing over something stupid.

"Yeah, but they are both oblivious idiots," Annie muttered.

"There's no way of helping them, is there?" Marco asked.

"Probably not," Christa said with a sigh.

Meanwhile with you and Eren: the two of you were arguing over which colors were better. It was playful and you both knew it from the smiles on your faces and the little laughs that would sometimes leave the others lips. You began feeling a funny feeling in the pit of you stomach, one that you had never felt before. It happened every time the boy carrying you would let out a giggle.

"It's cause you like him, idiot!" Marlin yelled in your head.

"Ok, maybe I do, but how do I know, I haven't felt this feeling before?" you asked the Marlin in your head.

"If you haven't felt it before then you have a crush on him because you have never had a crush on anyone else. Do I have to spell all of this out for you?" Marlin replied with obvious sass.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing! Don't bully me!" you responded to him.

"I'm gonna kill you!" he yelled.

"You idiot! You're dead, how are you supposed to kill me!?" you laughed in your head.

"I don't know..." he responded chuckling along with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.4K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
40.9K 2.4K 32
Arms Tonite. πŸŒ‹ ❛ Don't you think it's kinda cute that I try to escape the afterlife? ❜ ❨ Eren Jaeger x Fem!OC Attack on Titan...
554K 21K 75
"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no proof that I took them!" eren x fem!rea...
17.3K 1.4K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...