Serendipity (Tomura Shigaraki...

By Day2780

ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great... More

 𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟛
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦
𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

884 50 32
By Day2780

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟟: 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖

BLOOD GUSHED OUT OF Tomura's forehead, his injury would not subside. Yet he had to finish this, if he ever wanted to be the next "All for one", then is was a necessary sacrifice.

Their fighting destroyed entire blocks, houses turned rubble and ash, anyone caught in the cross fire would surely die.

Suddenly a confidence Shigarki did not know flowed through him. Without hesitation he placed his hand on the ground below him and in an instant all things within a mile radius of the two turned to ash. This act made a sonic boom, immediately larger objects were set flying away with high impact velocity. It seemed to Shigarki that Re-destro narrowly missed the blow, yet is was difficult to tell with all the flying debris surround them.

Tomura Shigarki was rapidly evolving, his quirk adapting and jumping forward with light years of advancement. It unnerved Re-destro, it filled him with unease that someone like him was ever born

"You know... I don't think I need this anymore."

His white locks reflect blue in the light of the sun, as it blocks his gaze. Taking the hand off his face, he crumbed it to dust.

"I make my own path now."

A wicked and sadistic smile spread across Tomura's face.

The impact of the debris being thrown by Tomura's quirk tossed Re-destro to the floor. Now it was only him and Shigarki, everything else turned to dust.

His remaining supporters by the hundreds rushed to his aid, but not before a life-altering blow was delt.

Walking towards the crippled man, Tomura stood victorious.

"So, your feet touched the ground and you cut them off before the decay spread to the rest of your body... remind me what started this whole battle?"

Shigarki laughed at the defeated man, "oh ya, it's cause you picked a fight with us!"

(Y/n) gripped Dabi's arm as she watched her lover mock Re-Destro, her worry for what would happen next on full display. The girl's (e/c) eyes danced over the meta army's growing forces. At the bottom of the "pit" was Re-Destro and Shigarki but, surrounding the edges were amassing forces, ready to jump in and save their leader at any cost.

What the soldiers didn't know, was that (y/n) would do the same for Tomura.

Even if it was her against the world she would defend him, it didn't matter the odds.

"Everyone... it's over"

The Meta Liberation army's supreme leader's words sent shock waves through the masses.

"...any more fighting would cause meaningless casualties... all my supporters were all brought up with the resolve to die for our cause- in my cause... it is as you say Shigarki, I picked a fight with you and lost. If you wish to kill me then get it over with, if I must... I will die for this cause"

These words sent a hush through the crowd, but truly awed one person more than any other- Machina.

The large creature stood on the edge of the destroyed suburbia, completely enamored with the situation at hand.

"Shigarki... I couldn't help but think the utterly destroyed and warped horizon was beautiful. This chaos was our true goal all along-"

Bending down and pressing his forehead to the ground Re-Destro cried silent tears.

"-the Meta Liberation army is yours to command."

Although Re-destro was not the only one who cried, but Machina as well. Tears of joy, relief he finally found someone he place for loyalty in.

" Successor...!"

***

Breaking Nightly News

The tragedy of a once tranquil city, the perpetrators were a group of twenty men and one woman an eye witness report says. By falsifying police report, the organization drew out heros and attacked. In response to the onslaught, the citizens of Dekia city took up arms to defend themselves.

Soon after heros rejoined the fight. Many lives were lost, furthermore the CEO Rikiya Yotsubashi happened to be present in the city. Despite losing both legs in an effort to defend himself from these villain's attacks, this innocent man survived with his life.

With many holes in this story the investigation continues, if you or anyone you know have any related information please call us at (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Sitting on a couch, Compress thoroughly licked his fingers clean, finishing his well deserved lunch. "Ah, so this is what they mean by "calm after the storm".

Dabi laughed, but if he was being honest it was more accurate to say it was a snide cackle, "you didn't do jack, man".

Compress sighed, "we all did our part, I just managed to escaped fine."

(Y/n) thought on his statement as she cuddled into the side of her close friend and companion Toga.

Not everyone escaped unscathed... I mean Toga almost died!

"Hey Dabi if you don't want that, I'll take it!"

Spinner had his eyes set on Dabi's uneaten seafood platter, so graciously provided by the Meta Liberation Army's extensive funds; just like the room they were in now. A rectangular room with lavish furniture and flattering lighting to boot, fresh cut flowers and sparkling water on demand. It was everything the League lacked, money.

Yes, their rag-tag group of fighters were willing to die for the cause but, it was nice to have a comfortable bed to sleep in.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead. I don't like fish anyways."

On the other hand, across the room was Twice was waiting on the bandaged Toga, anything she could possibly need he would acquire.

"You don't have to treat me like I'm on death's door step, it's pretty disturbing considering I'm still alive."

She shook her head at Toga's words, (y/n) then stood pushing herself away from the girl she made her way towards Dabi. Sitting next to him, she placed her head on his shoulder.

"What do you think is happening?", she sleepily whispered to the scarred man.

"I'm not sure, it's probably fine princess." His breath was hot against her ear, as his voice was husky and dry.

She hummed and closed her eyes, "princess... I like it."

He chuckled this time, a real laugh. A quite one, but real all the same.

As the man was about to respond the door to their "humble" abode was opened, "it's time, let's go."

Suddenly in a snap response to the demand made by the former Lieutenant of Re-destro, Skeptic, Twice shouted out in defiance.

"SHUT THE HELP UP!!! I'M EATING MY SUSHI!"

Skeptic, with long black hair and bangs the blocked his eyes, felt his veins bulge in annoyance.

" Excuse me!? Who do you think paid for that sushi or any of your ridiculously high medical bills! Or any of that other-"

Suddenly he was cut of by a familiar face, "stop it Skeptic, these people are allies chosen by our supreme leader."

This man wore a suite and had his hair slicked back out of his eyes. Twice's mind clicked back to the beginning of the fight, this was the guy that "welcomed" us into the suburbs!

(Y/n) rested her hand on the masked mans shoulders, and shook her head.

Now is not the time...

Huffing out, the members of the League followed the two down a series of halls and through several rooms before arriving at a pair of large metal doors.

"Once we go through here it will begin..."

Stepping though the door with Dabi by her side, the first thing that (y/n) took notice of was the thousands of people screaming cheers for "liberation".

She held her breath as he scanned the stage, there in the middle of it all was the man that made it worth it...

Upon a thrown sat Tomura Shigarki, his scarlet gaze dancing across the crowds.

Only did his eyes stop when they reached hers, (e/c) met maroon, a breath taking smile filled her face and a rose blush found its way onto her cheeks.

She shook her head and tried to focus up, she needed to put on a strong front. After all, as soon as this rally concluded all the remaining members of the Van-Guard action squad ( and (y/n) )  will be made generals of the Liberation army.

To the side of Tomura sat in futuristic wheel chair Re-Destro, chest puffed and head held high.  His resolve speaking for itself, no need to feel diminished by a loss.

"My comrades of the Liberation army! It is I Re-Destro! Today the Liberation army will be reborn!!! When it came to enlightening the world with ideals of Destro, I had believed the League of Villains was an obstacle!! Until today I had thought this was the truth...

How blind I must have been!!! Today I witnessed true liberation! Hear me now this is not a surrender!!! The man before me you see now, Tomura Shigarki, is the one who is truly liberated!!!

He is the one hero who is worthy of your respect!! He is the one worthy of the throne!!

So now my comrades, the Liberation army will carry out its resurrection with Tomura Shigarki as supreme leader!!! Together we will walk the path of true liberation!

Hence forth, The League of Villains and The Meta Liberation Army shall be under one new name- Shigarki Tomura will you do the honors?!"

Tomura lifted his eyes the crowd before taking a deep breath, "The Paranormal Liberation Front"!

(Y/n) closed her eyes at the sound of his words, the League was now taking a new step in their goal of total domination.

I wonder where things will turn?

***

After getting off stage, everyone went their separate ways. The only two that seemed to remain were the "lovers" of the group.

Walking up to the man she held so dear, she stopped as she gazed deeply into his mesmerizing ruby eyes.

There was a moment of silence before she fell into his embrace. (Y/n) wrapped her thin arms around his torso, taking in a deep breath before breaking out into tears.

She buried herself deeper into his arms before he pushed her back. He used his calloused hand to brush some lose strands of hair from her face. Her puffy red eyes and frowned lips were not lost on Tomura, despite his overwhelming urge to kiss them swollen.

"Why are you crying baby, what's wrong?"

Yet his kind words only served to bring more tears to the surface.

"I- hic- I was just- hic- so worried about you..."

Shigarki felt his heart wrench at her words, so true and meaningful. Not an ounce of malicious intent, nor a wicked scheme to break his heart.

He had never felt this purity from another person before, this warmth of love and pure affection for another human being.
The act of being loved for just being himself, it was something he could never find in another person- no matter how hard he looked.

She was the only one; and she would be his only one.

He closed his eyes and leaned in to brush their lips against each other. He pulled her body closer as the feeling of electricity began flowing between them.

Their once light hearted kiss had become one of passion and romance. One of desire and love, taking a step back Tomura took yet another deep breath.

"(Y/n), if I'm being honest with you and myself, I always struggled to put titles on relationships or to open up to others because, everyone I have ever loved has left me...

I love you desperately (Y/n), you're the only person that has ever made me feel this way...

I have thought a lot about this for awhile, it never felt like it was the right time. Be it on the run from the cops or camped out in the mountains, you have always stayed by my side. Through the bad times and now the good..."

Leaning his forehead against hers, in this deserted hallway of a lavish building, Tomura gathered his courage.

"(y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?"

(Motive by: Ariana Grande)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.2K 18
[COMPLETE] The sequel is out! - Dysphoria || TodoBaku •°•°•°• Anytime he'd speak, Todoroki would be abused by his father. So, he replaced his voice w...
728K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
103K 2.7K 13
Check me out on Instagram to support me:) @Tatsuminzz ⚠⚠Probably the softest Tomura you'll ever see⚠⚠ You're a test object that managed to escape th...
584K 28.5K 57
Y/n was your typical average person. Kind, a little on the shy side and an active member of her community. She had a job she lived for and friends an...