Serendipity (Tomura Shigaraki...

By Day2780

ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great... More

 𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟛
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦
𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

1.1K 50 7
By Day2780

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟜: 𝕆𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

IT WAS A CHILLED mountain breeze that caused an unwilling shiver to run down (y/n) spine, that's what she told herself when Twice picked up the phone.

"Giran! You there man! Why don't you pick up the phone when Mr. Compress calls you jerk?!"

"Ah I'm afraid that would be our fault...  I assume I'm speaking to Twice?"

The group was now entirely awake, watching the phone with hesitant curiosity. Walking towards Twice, (y/n) carefully maneuver around the fireplace to get within ear shot of the conversation.

"Who is this and where's Giran?!"

Twice asked angered, the entire situation made the villain confused.

"Say... why don't you check the news?"

Compress took charge of the situation, immediately turning on his phone, yet sitting in the center of a forest on an abandon mountain made capturing a signal difficult. Finally, after enough loading the top article became clear.

Breaking news
Following yesterday's discovery another finger has been found. Three days ago outside the residence of the Leader of Shie Hassai group, a registered villain organization... a severed middle finger was found.

Then in front of the Hosu terminal an index finger, yesterday a ring finger appeared on the central highway where a prisoner transport was attacked, several months ago.

Then at ground zero in Kamino ward, a thumb and finally just moments ago, a pinkie was found at the steps of the USJ, proving these criminals can even surpass pro-hero levels of security.

All these fingers seem to belong to the same individual, in addition a scarf, sunglasses and other articles of clothing have been found. Thought to be the personal effects of the victim, these scraps of cloth were discovered at each scene. The police are treating this crime as a statement by a villain organization.

"Haha so I suppose you read the news huh? Well... Greetings League of Villains! You are speaking to the commander on the Meta Liberation Army, Re-Destro!"

Tomura felt a familiar irk, how could this be happening again?

"First the Yakuza, now the liberation army... all these retro freaks are trying to make a comeback. It's like they're trying to stay relevant, are you trying to ride that wave straight to the headlines?"

"Haha, well it's the other way around, you see, we created the wave."

(Y/n) felt the others around her fuel with rage, of course she knew of Giran's assistance to the league and his recruitments but, she had never been close with him like the others.

Twice cut in yet again, griping the phone with the strength of 10 men, "Where's Giran?! You here not have taken a hair off his head!- You can keep him!"

"Ah he's alive of course... and we seek to liberate all Meta-Humans, tear down the framework and rebuild the world."

Toga pondered the mans words, confused as to the fact why the league opposed his goal, of course it was quite similar to their own.

"Listen... I'm busy right now. Why don't you give back our broker and ring me later. Once I'm done here I'll listen to your merry band of revolutionaries."

(Y/n) moved to Tomura's side, lightly clasping to his sleeve. Unspoken words between the pair flowed freely, this was a unwarranted and unwelcome attack and they had no intention of ever welcoming the group with open arms.

"Take a break and hear me out, first off we're not going to let go of our hostage. It's quite funny,  from him we learned how tight knit you all are. Your broker is an impressive man, someone who takes a lot of pride in his work. I commend him for deleting his client lists before we got to him, and when we started taking fingers... not only did the man not give you up but he didn't even scream out in pain!"

Suddenly Toga's wavering on the Meta Army stoped completely, her eyes frosted over in a glare.

"As for his client data he deleted, we finally recovered it. I commend his resistance, though it futile! Because you see, we liberation warriors have prepared long and hard over many generations for this! We've bided our time and spread our roots wide and far! "Merry band of Revolutionaries" you say?! I'm no fan of such jokes... there are 116, 516 of our fellow liberation Warriors lying in wait, ready to rise to action, make no mistake we are not to be trifled with."

Spinner felt his eyes widen in shock, "he's got to be bluffing."

"Hm it seems like your deep in the Niigata mountains? Haha, we have your location locked through satellites! Wherever you run, we will follow! Stand against us and be destroyed or do nothing and be captured by heros! It's your choice Tomura Shigarki!"

***

The situation was volatile, Twice was loudly advocating chasing the revolutionaries down, Compress was unsure, he felt being watched put them at a large disadvantage, meanwhile Toga, Dabi, and Spinner remained on the side lines, watching it all unfold.

"We gotta go save Giran now! That man gave me a place to belong!", the masked man was frantic, everything he was, he owed to that man.

"We don't even know what he said was true, Giran might already be dead." Toga was trying to reason with her friend, but Twice only continued to push the topic.

(Y/n) watched Tomura as he wheels span in his head, the life altering decisions he had to make, and the people he would put at risk.

"Even if it's a slim chance we gotta move! If we don't, I'll stray myself-!"

Suddenly Tomura pulled his underlings mask off, effectively shutting him down.

Turning his eyes towards the group, Tomura's maroon orbs hovered on (y/n).

"I have a plan... doctor did you catch all that?"

Reaching up to his earpiece, a familiar laugh echoed.

"So the meta liberation army is back from the dead huh?! Hohoh, what do you plan Shigarki, are you going to ask for one of my Nomus?"

(Y/n)'s lover sighed, "Not happening, I don't like to heavily rely on those things anyways. Say, tell me how long until that Gorilla wakes up?"

The infamous magician, Compress, glanced at his watch, "if left undisturbed, two hours and 35 minutes."

"Great, warp us to the border of the mie and shiga prefectures... after all that's where it all started."

Spinner broke his silence, yelling out in shock, "we're taking the bait?! We don't know squat about who we're going up against! They could send anyone and we would be unprepared!"

"After more than a month of fighting, it's clear to me Gianto-Machina isn't invincible- he's just got way to much HP."

A thought dawned on the Stain supported, "wait I get it. Wherever you go Shigarki, he'll sniff you out and hunt you down."

(Y/n) felt her heart skip a beat at the sight of Tomura smiling, with a gleam behind his eyes.

"That's right, we're going to send the big guy into the fray! And a fight against revolutionaries is sure to grind that meathead down!"

Abruptly a loud pitch screeched through Tomura's earpiece, "how underhanded!  What if Re-Destro was bluffing?"

Rubbing the side of his head Tomura sighed yet again, "Then the fool dies. Plain and simple."

Handing the rubber/cloth mask to (y/n), she made her way to returning to the distraught man curled up on the dirt floor.

"Here Twice, I know your makes you whole."

Humming, Twice finally felt at ease. He felt protected from any enemy, foreign or domestic, finding salvation in his disguise.

Walking to Shigarki's side, she slipped her hand into his rough, course, and calloused one. The touch surprised him, he couldn't remember the last time anyone willing touched his hand. Despite this fact, he treasured the affection. Careful not to hurt her delicate hand, he left a pinky resided.

"Let's go crack some heads, huh Tomura?"

"I like the sound of that, let's do it."

(Obvious By: Ariana Grande)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...
141K 5K 23
all for one hid you away from the nasty world, locking you away in a small hut. you'd been taught that the world was going to use you for your power...
989K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
173K 7.8K 25
cold concrete. darkness. it's the first few things that float back to you as you wake up in a building seemingly trashed and decaying. a strange powd...