Angstyboys.inc | sbi angst on...

By CloudyCrowxx

!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety... More

Introduction to my book :)
-The void 😟-
-Motherinnit-
-The voices-
-The voices pt. 2-
-Ana, friends, and panic-
-Ana, friends, and panic pt. 2-
-Arson... pog?-
-Fundy art from last chapter-
-Memory loss-
-Why do I want to be hurt?-
-Fly like a bird-
-What do you mean it's not normal??-
-Ranboo?-
-Ana, friends and panic pt.3-
-Ayup loves, new book? + Important thing-
-Fingers-
-All in my head-
-Clementine (for those 50 of you/srs)-
-Deadline-
-Offline-
-Hes back-
-A/n skip if you want but pls read-
-Im sorry I lost it-
-Warm hugs-
-Red looks pretty on me-
-Red looks pretty on me (continued...)-
-Fingers pt.2-
-Spirits-
-Scrappy acquaintances-
-To the people I've let down-
-To the people Ive let down pt.2-
-Catbur (100k fluff (:)-
-Rabid-
-A Poem to the clouds-
-Sweet dreams!-
-Talk to me-
-Too much-
-Mini golfing is for lonely people-
-Fireworks-
-Grown ups scare me-
-You're just like me-
-Its my turn to die-
-Althea-
-Empty house empty bed-
-Insanity-
-Night out, lights out-
-Eternal life is not a gift its a curse-
-Thats a wrap (A/N)-

-Maldaptive daydreaming disorder-

10.4K 155 257
By CloudyCrowxx

fluff fan art by: birdcanart on Instagram (I will probably get all of my art from Instagram) l

Requested: yes!!
Character: Technoblade
Setting: Technos house, Technos alternate reality

Trigger warnings for this chapter:
•implied s3x things (not descriptive)
•Yelling
•blood
•Punching
•Choking
•Flashback
•One mention of smoking

I will put a TW before the flashback starts

___________•***•___________
   Techno wasn't in his normal headspace right now. He was actually in a dreamland of sorts. He knew exactly where he was and why he was here. Minutes before he had started having a flashback. That was the one bad thing about having a vivid imagination, but it was horrible either way.

   He was now in an alternate world he made up in his head. It was a distraction from what was going on in the real world. He knew it wasn't real and he knew it never would be but it still gave him comfort nonetheless.

   At a very young age he had created this dream land it was absolutely gorgeous, everything about it. From the natural flowery scent everywhere to the beautiful weather and lighting at all times and all of the animals he created in his head. In this land he also had other people to talk to.

   The oldest had green eyes, blonde hair, and he had that type of smile that makes you happy just seeing it. He wore a green and white striped bucket hat, a green shirt and green loose-fitting pants (Are these for women?? it only shows up as forever 21 girls pants but just imagine like flowy pants idk 😀) and sandals, he also had huge gorgeous white wings. His name was Phil.

   The second oldest had fluffy curled chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes, and he walked in a bouncy floating like manner. He wore a long khaki coat with a dull yellow sweater underneath, a faded black beanie, round glasses, black jeans, dusty brown hiking boots, and on his back he had both a guitar in a case and backpack adorned with patches of things he cared about. 2 of the patches stood out to him in particular. One said 'home home' and the other was an orca whale. His name was Wilbur or Wil for short.

   The youngest of the 3 had shaggy golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and an obnoxiously loud laugh. Although it was annoying to hear it was also contagious and it made him smile nonetheless. The boy wore a white shirt with red sleeves and a red bandana as well as normal jeans, his face and arms were decorated with colored bandaids. Everywhere the kid went he would also carry 2 music discs called 'Cat' and 'Mellohi'. His name was Tommy.

   As for Techno, he was no longer a kid. Instead, he was tall and similar in age to Wilbur. Techno had red eyes, long pink loosely braided hair, pointy ears, and fangs coming over his top lip. He wore a white button up with the top button left opened, light black pants, a leather cummerbund, chunky black boots, a long red cape that draped behind him while he walked, a shiny gold crown, and on his back he carried a crossbow.

(Don't mind me rambling on for almost 400 words about what they look like with a bunch of references)

   He had created this place with these characters when he was around the age of 6. That's when it started. His father ran an operation with a couple of his friends who also had children. They were all monsters.

   His father would lock him inside his room until one of his clients came over for their appointment. His father found these people on a site him and his friends made on the deep web. Women and men would pay his father to be able to do whatever they wanted with Techno.

   Outside of the visits and occasionally his father, his dreamland was the only place he would have human interaction, and also the only place he would find joy. This place was his main source of comfort and life so he went there as often as he could. The only time his father ever spoke to him is when a client came over or on Wednesdays when he received food.

   His father was always really strict with how much food Techno ate, he said if Techno ate too much food he would become fat and he would lose all his customers because they were so disgusted with the boy. However this seemed positive for Techno because it meant he could visit the boys everyday without his father interrupting him.

   He wasn't the best at talking to people because outside of his mind he never did but for some reason it was really easy to talk to his brother-like figures. At least that's what he thought of them as but he could just be thinking that because he doesn't have siblings.

   Whenever he visited, they would practice building. Mostly random builds like towers, or animals out of wool. One time Wil built a hto dog van as he called it.

   Sometimes they would just go for a walk and enjoy the landscape. Occasionally they would play this game Tommy called speed running. One of them would start running away and the others would give the runner a 10 second head start, then they would chase after the person running and try to catch them. (DUDUDUDU)

   But technos favorite thing to do by far was go to a huge library Wil built and read the books. His father never gave him any books to read because he said, "It would be pointless to waste money on something that doesn't matter." So Techno never learned how to read, or write, or do math equations.

   But he had spent so long here that Phil helped him to be able to read. So basically self taught. (I don't think that's how it works but I'm just saying this to emphasize the fact Technos father doesn't care about him ): )

   He really enjoyed reading this one story about a leader and his right hand man starting a country and fighting for freedom against 3 fearsome warriors. New characters kept being added to the plot but that just made everything super interesting. He had just put down the book at the part when the leader blew everything up and he decided it was probably time to head back to his real life.

   He didn't want to leave but he didn't know his father's schedule so he thought he should go back, at least for a little bit to check on what's going on. When he went back to real life however, he immediately heard someone yelling his name. He flinched and spun around when he realized it was his fathers voice.

   "TECHNO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING I TOLD YOU A GUEST WAS COMING OVER IN 5 MINUTES AND YOUR JUST STARING AT A WALL!" His father shouted. "Sorry father..." he said in a small voice. "You better be, this guest payed double so you better behave." His father said somehow both smirking and glaring at him at the end of his sentence.

He hated life, the only good part was his imagination that allowed him to escape, at least for a couple of hours at a time.

-Longggggg time skip to around 20 years later-

(Annnnnd this brings us back to the beginning flashback, funny how things work like that :] )

TW: this flashback contains attempted murder, one mention of smoking, describing being beat up, coughing up blood
|flashback start|

It had been 18 years on this day... 18 whole years since his father had attacked him and  attempted to murder him. Techno had turned 18 which meant his father had no use for him anymore in his manic little operation.

No one wanted to pay money for an adult, the whole system was about using the children for their profit, and now that Techno wasn't a kid anymore he had no use in the system. Which is why he was to be murdered.

He didn't mind death all that much but the only thing keeping him from letting his father end his life right then and there was because of Phil, Tommy, and Wil. He had become attached to this little world and he didn't want to leave them, so he tried to get away.

Although he made it pretty far because his father was scrawny and weak and had bad lungs because of his smoking problem, techno was also severely malnourished and never went out all 18 years of his life.

His fathers choice of weapon was his fists.

When he first caught Techno he beat him bloody. Swinging punches like no tomorrow. His fists collided with Technos eyes, nose-with an unsettling crack- ribs, gut, and chest. It only stopped when Techno started to cough up blood.

He thought his father had given up for some reason but that little glimmer of hope disappeared when his throat and airflow was constricted by 2 hands.

  "Thought you'd get away that easy huh?" His father said breathing loudly and sending spit on to Technos face. "YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD A CHANCE?" Now he was laughing manically and cackling with delight as he watched his own son struggle under his grasp.
|flashback end|

Tears streaming down his face now. He wanted to be anywhere but here. So he decided to go to his happy place. His escape.

___________•***•___________
1673 words

If I didn't really explain what maladaptive daydreaming disorder was here are some websites that talk about it:

1. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/maladaptive-daydreaming

2. https://www.google.com/amp/s/digest.bps.org.uk/2018/06/25/people-with-maladaptive-daydreaming-spend-an-average-of-four-hours-a-day-lost-in-their-imagination/amp/

3. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053810016300460

Also if anyone is wondering abt Technos mom, she died giving birth :( but I didn't know how to add that into the storyline without it being brief any weird so yeah very sad when that happens in real life and I'm so sorry for all the people that happens to, but I didn't want to make the dad kill her because the point was that she died so Techno didn't have siblings and the father didn't have any more kids to do that too.

Please please please tell me if I got anything wrong in the timeline or about the disorder in general.

Anyways, I spent 3 and a half hours writing and editing this and I'm proud of it so I hope you liked it too

I love you all <3
Thank you for reading
And take some blue: 💙🦋🐳🫐💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
133K 5.5K 40
This is my first book, so please feel free to drop suggestions of ways I could improve! This story will contain graphic scenes of abuse, self harm, a...
17K 125 34
I DIDNT WRITE THESE. GO GIVE THEM A HAND ON TUMBLR. DONT VOTE FOR THIS JUST READ IT VOTE FOR THEIRS. I HAVE MY OWN ONESHOTS BOOK FOR THAT BY MYSELF C...
164K 6.1K 25
https://instagram.com/jeebcreeb?igshid=1k8858nvjfreh Go follow this amazing artist, they drew the front cover of the book :]]] This takes place dur...