amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

EPILOGUE

8.1K 143 19
By JosieS11

3rd Person POV
A few years later

Lara Fernandez-Ricci and Jax Ricci are currently the most well know and dangerous couple to current date. Both rulling the biggest Mafias in the world along with their company's on the side.

Jax and Lara have three children to date. Two boys (which was a blessing in Jax's eyes) and then they also had Alannah.

When Jax and Lara got married, in their contract the first boy had to go to Jax. The first born boy (Theo Giovanni Ricci) was the heir to the Italian Mafia and any child after that Lara can allow to be the leader of the Brazilian mafia. And that's exactly what happened.

When Theo was born he was crowned the mafia don and many of Jax's family and closest friends came to meet him.

When Toby was born, he didn't take Jax's name as when he took over from his mother she wanted the family name to go on. So when Toby Carter Fernandez was born Marco came to New York to see him and greet him as he was the only family Lara had left, other than the Miller's of course.

A couple of months after Lara took over, Marco gave her the awful news that her father had shot himself. He was drowning and couldn't stay a float after the death of his wife. She didn't blame him though, she understands and hopes their looking over her in amazement at how far she's come.

The only problem they have now, even with three children is how to deal with the travelling. It's obviously too much for the kids but they had both agreed the two nations would be allies but would never be the same nation.

Alannah was now 8 and Theo was 5, leaving Toby the mere age of 3. Both Lara and Jax were still quite young as well. Jax only 32 and Lara 26. They were happy, after all this time and everything they went through they were happy.

They lived most of the time in Jax's house in New York. Everyone moved out eventually after basically forcing Matteo out a few years ago too.

Once Lara and Jax announced their pregnancy, Amara and Gio started trying straight away. Unfortunately for them, it took a little while and they have a little boy the same age as Toby.

After a long flight back from Brazil that Lara went on alone she woke up to Jax's alarm as usual. Jax quickly turned his alarm off and went to cuddle Lara to find someone in his way. He looked down to see the little boy fast asleep with his head resting in the crook of his very own Wife.

"Good morning." She says rubbing her eye with one hand and putting her other arm around Toby.

"Good morning, we've got a meeting at 11. Amara said she'd watch the kids as Luca wants to play with Toby.'' Jax says climbing out of bed.

"Who do we have a meeting with?" Lara asks moving Toby's hair off of his forehead whilst he slept.

"It's that one I was telling you about, you have to be there because the man that it's with wants to see how I act around you blah blah blah." Jax says rolling his eyes and walking to his closet where he pulled on some gym clothes.

"Alright, I'll get up soon." Lara says admiring Toby.

She was glad that Theo and Toby had never had to experience half of the stuff Alannah did. With them being the most powerful couple in the world, no one dare bring harm to their kids.

"They missed you." Jax says once he sensed how sensitive Lara had suddenly felt.

"It was only three days, I'm sure it wasn't too bad." I say and Jax scoffs.

"I swear they were doing it on purpose Lara. They were never calm. They were just so chaotic causing mayhem, I've never seen anything like it and I run a mafia." Jax says recalling the past days events making Lara laugh, but not loud enough to wake Toby.

"They are children Jax. Plus you're busy a lot of the time, they probably didn't know what to do with all the attention to give you. Not only that but your not strict with them, you never have been." Lara says and Jax sighs as he finishes tying his shoe laces and makes his way to her side of the bed.

"I'm sure they loved all the time they spent with you." Lara says making Jax scoff before leaning down and kissing her.

"Leave me out a tie that goes with your outfit?" Jax says and Lara nods as he leaves.

Whilst Jax left to go and work out in the gym with Gio, Lara eventually got out of bed so she was no longer cuddling alongside Toby.

Lara chose out some black trousers and a red silky long sleeve shirt before getting out a red tie for Jax. She had gotten ready completely and left Jax to get ready whilst she woke everyone up for breakfast.

She woke Toby up first and had to carry him because he was so tired and gave Jax the duty of making their bed.

They went through to Alannah's room and woke her up next. She jumped up to hug Lara straight away as she was so excited to see her.

They then woke Theo up who also gave her hugs straight away before going downstairs and waiting for Jax before they could have some breakfast.

At the table Lara takes a sip of her coffee before continuing to help Toby with his food.

"Me and your mother have a meeting in a few hours so your auntie Amara will be coming over along with Luca." Jax says before Theo and Alannah whisper about how excited they were to cause havoc.

After breakfast Jax wished everyone a good day before slipping into his office. Lara takes the kids up to their rooms. She makes sure Alannah knows what she was wearing and cleans her face and brushes her teeth. She does the same for Theo before taking Toby to his room.

She got Toby clean and dressed the way she did for Alannah and Theo years before. She takes his hand and they walk downstairs to the playroom.

Alannah and Theo were already in there playing together. Truth is when Theo was born Alannah had sworn she would always protect him.

She was happy that she would have someone to talk to and to play with that wasn't an adult. Then ever since Theo was born she did exactly that. She was always there to comfort him if he was hurt or if he wanted to play, she'd always play with him.

She was the big sister everyone wanted.

When Amara arrived with Luca, both him and toby sat and played with some toys. For the most parts of things Luca and Toby also played lovely together.

The problem now, well technically Jax and Gio's. Luca and Toby get on so well and Luca hardly ever talks to Theo so how will that work out for the Italian mafia?

"Hey can we talk for a bit before you have to run out to your meeting?" Amara asks and Lara nods then they make their way to the kitchen where they sit at the island drinking some coffee.

"So I need to tell you something." Amara says and Lara nods again before taking a sip of her coffee.

"The surrogate is pregnant." Amara says and Lara's eyes widen.

"Oh that's amazing." Lara says and gives Amara a quick hug.

"Isn't it just?" She asks making me smile.

"There you are!" Alfred says rushing into the kitchen.

"Jax is requesting your presence in the foyer." He says and Lara glances down at her phone before jumping up.

"I've got to go, call me if you need to." Lara says hugging Amara and meeting Jax in the hall.

They both get into Jax's car and head for his office in Manhattan.

We go into the building and straight up to a meeting room where Gio was.

"Morning Gio." Lara greets and he smiles.

"Morning Lara." He smiles as they take a seat.

"Mr Johnson will be here shortly Mr Ricci." His secretary says but Jax just sends her on her way knowing Lara wasn't fond of her.

When Mr Johnson had arrived the three of them stood.

"Its nice to see you again Mr Johnson. This is my wife Lara and you remember Gio don't you?" Jax introduces but the man only simply seemed interested in Lara.

"Its nice to meet you Miss Fernandez." Mr Johnson greets already thinking fondly of Lara.

"Ricci." Jax says and Mr Johnson looks between them both.

"Have you changed you last name to Ricci my dear?" He asks.

"No she hasn't but her surname is joint, it's Fernandez- Ricci since we're married." Jax says and Gio and Lara glance at each other trying to control their laughter at Jax.

"Let her talk for herself Jax, I haven't heard her speak." Mr Johnson says and Lara smiles at Mr Johnson.

"Its nice to meet you Mr Johnson, take a seat and ignore my husband he can be quite protective of me and the children. I'm sure you were the same with your own." Lara says as he takes a seat and the three of them follow.

"You can call me Anthony dear and well my wife was only for political reasons, as were the children." He says making Lara's just nods.

"No intention of being rude but I'd like to start the meeting and talk business terms now." Jax says and Mr Johnson agrees.

After the long meeting Jax had grown annoyed with the man as he kept finding any excuse to talk to his wife and not about business.

Once Mr Johnson left Jax was clearly annoyed as they walked to Jax's office.

"If I knew the only reason he wanted you here was to flirt with you I would of told him you were out of town." Jax says making Lara laugh.

"Gio I'm going to put these files away, drop this one home then go to the warehouse, sound like a plan?" Jax asks Gio and Gio agrees with him.

When Lara had got home she played with the kids for a while before making dinner.

Jax comes home for dinner and then works in his office till bed time then most of the time after that he goes back to the warehouse or to his office if he needs to.

At precisely 5pm the maids had put the food out on the table and Lara called the kids into the dinning room.

Jax had stepped foot into the house stopping the kids from going to the dinning room but to running over to him.

Jax was embraced with hugs as he tried to bring the kids into the dinning room for Lara.

Once they were sat around the table everyone spoke about the day. Well the kids spoke about their day but Jax and Lara didn't mind.

They enjoyed having their own family and listening to what they were so excited to tell them it made Jax and Lara laugh.

After dinner Lara had let the kids play for a while before she took them upstairs and bathed them one by one. Well except for Alannah who was "a big girl and didn't need any help."

After they were all bathed Jax came upstairs and Alannah, Theo went into their rooms as Lara and Jax took Toby to his room.

When the kids were born, Alannah gave up her bedroom so that the room connected to her parents could be used for the boys when they were upset. When Alannah said that, Lara was heavily pregnant with Theo and that night broke down into tears at how she was growing up and didn't need them anymore.

Theo was put to bed and Jax and Lara took it in turns to tell stories till he fell asleep. As they stepped away from the bed Jax put the night light on and they went to Theo's room.

When his parents opened the door he sighed meaning the IPad was to come off. Theo turnt the IPad off and Jax put it on charge whilst Lara tucked him in. Theo fell asleep almost instantly and they did the same thing. Turning, the night light on and the main light off as they left.

They went into Alannah's room and she turned her IPad off straight away. Jax and Lara made their way to her side and kissed her cheek and forehead and reminded her of the dream catcher that was hanging above her bed. Once they said Goodnight they turned the main light off and the night light on before heading to their room.

Both of them got ready for bed seeing as they had no more business they had to do.

"How do we do it?" Jax asks them and Lara looks over to him confused as to what he meant.

"When I was younger my father was so busy he was hardly ever around, it was only ever my mom that did this stuff." He says recalling the days where he himself was a young boy.

"That's easy, family is our first priority. We made that promise long before we got married." Lara says and he smiles.

"I can't believe Alannah is 9 this year, like when did she grow up. It feels like I just met her yesterday." Jax says making both him and Lara laugh.

"We're getting old Jax." She says making them both laugh even more.

"You're not even 30 yet so shut up." He says sarcastically.

The door between their room and Toby's room squeaked as it opened grabbing their attention. They look from each other to the door to see all three of their precious kids standing there.

"We had a bad dream." They say in unison making Jax and Lara smile at each other.

"Come on then." Lara says making room between herself and Jax.

The three of them piled their way into between Jax and Lara. The three of them at first getting as close to Lara as they could making Jax scoff.

"Wow does no one wanna cuddle with me?" He asks and so Alannah turns and cuddles with him.

Both boys had tried their hardest to get as close to Lara as they could until they eventually fell asleep.

"Jax." Lara whispers.

"Hmm." He responds.

"Ti amo." She says shocking Jax.

"Did you just..... in Italian. Oh my god I didn't think I could fall even more in love with you. Ti amo così tanto cazzo Lara Marie Fernandez- Ricci." He says making her laugh softly.

They fell asleep with their children lying around them, smiling at the family they had created and how happy they both were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
258K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
13.3K 427 34
The cute, caring, shy boy whose name is Kim taehyung finds his love in college And The charming, caring, loving boy whose name is jeon jungkook. Th...
219K 1.1K 199
Mature content