The Divine Souls (Reader x Ch...

By Lemonadedrinks

You and your sister have both been fans of the two heroes, Frisk, and Chara. Along the way, you and Chara bec... More

First Day
First Day part 2
Problems at every turn
Problem after Problem
Betty's Attack
The calm before the Storm
Author Note
Changes
Author Note part 2
Better or Worse
Unexpected Occurrence
The fight against Bete
Near death experience
New Abilities
The Arena Battle
Anger
Hatred
The Final Battle
Author Note
Another one of these boring notes from me
Author note and also a new idea
Last update
Forgotten Past prologue
A brand new day

Trouble at the Carnival

986 15 33
By Lemonadedrinks

                                                                                   (Your Pov)

Me and (S/N) were able to get Chara to at least enjoy herself at the carnival. We had all played games, gone on rides, it was all in all a fun time...until.

                                                                  (A bit earlier) (Third Person)

Chara: I already told you guys, I don't want to be here.

(S/N): Oh come on Chara, this is a carnival, enjoy yourself, win prizes, go on rides, at least try to have some fun.

While your sister was trying to convince Chara to have some fun you decide to walk over to a game and look at what it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Small Author note whenever something is like this ---> Example

That is me naming something, everyone got it?

Good

Now back to the story

------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck Hunting

You decide to see if you can win a prize, so you pay the owner and try your luck, you turn around to see your sister and Chara watching.

Feeling Determined to win you try your luck. And you win the prize, a stuffed teddy bear. You see your sister looking at you with an mischievous grin. You give the prize to Chara and she happily takes it.

(S/N): Let me show you how a real winner does it.

You and Chara watch your sister as she shoots down every duck in the game within seconds. The game owner looks at her surprised but gives her the top prize, which was a rubber gauntlet.

(S/N): Hahaha gimme gimme gimme.

She grabs the toy and looks at both you and Chara again with an evil smile. You see her take the top off the toy as it deflates and you see her grab a water bottle out from behind her. You should get ready to run.

(S/N):  I'm nice so I'll give you both a ten second head start.

(S/N): 10...9...8.

You and Chara look at each other and then start running away. Your sister begins chasing you two down as you look and notice Frisk with a small  skeleton and a monster that looked a lot like Toriel with someone who resembled a human, so you and Chara decide to head over to them to say hi.

Chara: Hey guys.

You see the small skeleton look at Chara with an upset look but you shrug it off.

Frisk: Oh hey, I didn't realize you guys were coming.

Sans: Heya kiddos.

Frisk: Oh by the way this is Sans the skeleton, and Asriel.

Asriel: Hey

(Y/N): Hello

You see your sister (S/N) rush over to the girl by frisk. The girl had brown hair with pink at the bottom

(S/N): Hi, oh are you a fan of Frisk as well, is your favorite color pink or purple, where'd you get that pink hairclip?

And as usual your sister starts bombarding the girl whom you know as betty with questions. You look to the other two frisk was with. One of them looked a lot like Toriel, and the other one was a small skeleton.

Betty  

Sans

Asriel

Frisk: So Chara, I didn't think you were coming.

Chara: I wasn't planning two, but then these two practically forced me.

Chara points to you and (S/N) and you rub the back of your neck in embarrassment.

Frisk: Hey since we're all here, do you guys want to check out mettaton?

(Y/N): Mettaton, who's that?

Asriel: That's him over there.

Asriel points to what seems like a robot in a huge crowd, you look confused for a moment but then you realize that mettaton is probably a monster. You see your sister and betty look at mettaton with excitement.

Betty&(S/N): Can we say hi to him?

Frisk: Sure! I'll wait here.

(Y/N): Go for it.

You decide to go with  Sans and Asriel to find a place to sit.

Asriel: Where should we sit?

Sans: I didn't botany chairs.

You chuckle at his pun.

Sans: At least someone has good taste in my jokes.

(Y/N): Yeah they're pun-tastic, way to hit the pun-chline.

Asriel: Both of you are terrible.

While you are hanging out with Asriel, Sans and Frisk, Sans asks Frisk how she met betty. When Frisk tries to tell Sans you all hear a crane start moving. Some people look worried while others started looking confused. You could see some camera people shift their focus from mettaton to the crane.

Asriel: I thought the construction was finished, so why is the crane moving?

Then you saw Sans look around quickly.

Sans: Wait... Where's Papyrus?!  

Then the hook on the crane holding the metal dropped, unleashing all the metal out onto the crowd.

Frisk: SANS!

Sans: Got it

You see the metal that was falling suddenly turn blue and you see the ground underneath sans crack from the amount of force.

Frisk: Everyone get out of here!

You turn to an ally and you see someone. You can't see who they are, but you do see them holding what looks like a gun. Then you see them shoot it.

(Y/N): SANS!

But it was to late. The weapon fired and hit sans. Then for some reason the metal turned back to it's normal color and started falling again. You see a little girl by herself and you also see the metal about to fall on top of her. In the heap of adrenaline you rush by the little girl and point your hands upward. A green orb forms around the both of you and the metal bounces off.

You see your sister rush forward and activate her power. He hands glow orange and she punches some of the metal away from anyone close by. You see betty rush by sans to see if he was alright.

The little girl you saved thanks you and her mom comes by to get her. You see Asriel go to the crane to see if who you guessed was Papyrus was alright.

                                                                                      (Timeskip)

You had already let your parents know that you and your sister were fine and that you two were at a friend's house. You and (S/N) were sitting in the living room while everyone was talking about what happened at the carnival.

You notice Frisk in a trance of panic so you try to get her to snap out of it.

(Y/N): Frisk

No reply

(Y/N): Frisk

Again no reply

(Y/N): Frisk

When she doesn't reply, you decide to try again but louder.

(Y/N): Frisk!

She gasped and looked at you.

(Y/N): Got any ideas on how to fix this?

Frisk: I'll uhh listen to everyone else's ideas first.

(S/N): Papyrus said he saw a little girl on the crane asking for help.

Asriel: After doing what she said, he said he felt dizzy and passed out.

(Y/N): I saw sans get attacked by something that stopped him from using his magic, but I could barely see who did it. How are you feeling by the way?

Sans summons a small bone in front of him before it disappears into thin air.

Sans: I should be fine by tomorrow.

(Y/N): That's good.

Asriel: Now this idea I have is kinda risky. I know papyrus would never do something to harm people like that so..

You listen to Asriel explain how maybe the Anti Monster Department cameras caught something

Sans: That sounds nice, you, me and (Y/N) can go do that while Frisk goes on with their idea.

(S/N): Speaking of which, what was your idea by the way?

Frisk: Oh yeah... It was... um...My idea was to um......What if I could find a way to Reset. We could prevent this entire mess.

You didn't necessarily understand what Reset meant but sans looked pretty pissed

Sans: What?

You saw Sans look at Frisk with hate in his eyes.

Frisk: If I can start over, things would be better! Maybe the timeline isn't glitched enough to get Reset....I could......

Sans: Stop. Right. There.

Sans: So aside from being selfish, you seem to have a really, really poor memory.

Asriel: Sans..

You gesture for Asriel not to interfere.

Sans: That's the best you can come up with?

He says it calmly but you can sense the hate behind his voice

Sans: A problem appears in front of you and all you can think of is to Reset

Frisk: I..I mean-

Sans: Lets say that in your attempt to Reset, we don't all die and you actually go back. What will happen to Asriel, or Gaster? You know what happened, won't ever repeat again.

Frisk: I can find a way to bring them back again....somehow...

Sans: If you don't get bored by then, that is...

Frisk: I'm not gonna do that again!

Sans: Just how you said you wouldn't Reset?

You start seeing Frisk on the verge of tears so you decide to give in and interfere.

(Y/N): Okay look, I know we're all tense and upset at the situation right now, but lets not kill each other over this .

Sans: Sorry just....That's cruel y'know? Making me believe I finally had....had a future to look forward to...all that "i'm sorry talk."

Frisk: Sans please I-

You see Frisk's soul appear and it suddenly turns blue and she is pulled towards Sans.

Sans: Since you like breaking promises.

Sans: You wouldn't  mind if I broke mine, right?

You activate your power and push the two away

Asriel: Sans. That's enough!

You see Frisk drop to the ground as a single tear threatens to fall. You see sans drop something that looks like a friendship bracelet.

Sans: You should've let Chara kill me. That would've hurt less than this.

Frisk: Sans I-

Before Frisk can say anything, Sans moves a little and the floor cracks beneath him.

Sans: Asriel, (Y/N), you guys coming? I think I have enough power to teleport us inside the building.

Asriel: Ye-yeah.. let's go..

(Y/N): Yeah.

You teleport with Sans and Asriel to the building to try and find a way to fix all this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of This chapter

I don't know why I'm doing this, this takes forever to finish

1751 words Okay that proves I have no life

Alright cya guys Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 5.7K 27
It's been four long years since Frisk saved Chara. Chara had tried to thank the child by helping them rid and keep away the Anti-Monster cult members...
148K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
43.5K 985 54
Chara feels for Frisk. Frisk feels for Chara. For Frisk went down such a familiar path, one Chara chose so long ago, pone that caused others to call...
179 2 1
Adapted from Do you remember love? by Digifruit. Glitchtale by Camila Cuevas. Undertale by Toby Fox. Cover by Inkyosis Alternative take on Glitchtale...