Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 34: Two worlds

5.5K 283 120
By minieDiminie

"Orphic:
(adj.) mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding."

•Third POV• (Somewhere in Seoul.)

The silver haired Omega is gulping on his glass of champagne. Walking so elegantly around the big mansion with his black leather coat, that is hugging his body, along with the matching black diamond choker. Wrapping around his unmated bare milky neck. His black expensive heels are clicking on the floor everytime he walks. His silver diamond earrings are swaying. Hitting the wind.

His aura literally screams powerful. He has this intimidating, mixed with a little bit of sexiness and a charisma around him, that makes people, who didn't know him yet, feels very nervous whenever he's around or near them.

His full nude red plump lips is coming in contact with the glass once again. His tounge is tasting the sweet flavour of grape, as he walks upstairs on the staircase. Opening the white door with a decorations of a pure gold around it.

"Yoongi~"

The silver haired man says, as Yoongi shoots his head to face the beautiful Omega in front of him. His hands are still typing in his computer.

"Oh. Jimin. It's you. What do you want?"

Jimin smiles. Sitting on the black leather chair in front of Yoongi. His shiny nails are clacking against the brown table.

"Did you find him yet?" The Omega asks. Voice soft.

"I'm trying my best right now. But it's so hard to find him...Ugh. What's his full name again?"

The black haired Alpha questions, as Jimin rolls his eyes. Sighing. "For the second time, Jeon Jungkook. His name is Jeon Jungkook, and I missed him...Did you find anything?"

"Nope." Yoongi sigh. "But I promise you, Jimin. I'll find him."

Yoongi promise, as Jimin gives him a small smile. But then, he's soft expression changes into a clear excitement. His smiles are wide.

"Okay. Anyways, me and the boys wants to go to the club. Do you want to join us?" Jimin says cheerfully, as Yoongi makes an unamused expression.

"No thanks. You guys will probably get wasted, and make out with each other. So no."

Jimin scoffs. "And you don't care if I kiss Tae?"

"No." Yoongi states.

"Why? He's your Omega. Don't you care about him?"

"Will Hoseok be there too?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then I don't care. You are an Omega. If you guys end up doing it, it won't effect your virginity. If you mark him, it's just going to be a symbol of affection. So yeah. I don't care. Just don't let him be near any Alpha, except for Hoseok."

Yoongi explains, as Jimin rolls his eyes once again. "You're no fun." Says Jimin, as he stands up from the chair. Wanting to walks out of the room, when Yoongi stops him.

"Wait-"

"We'll go by Joonie hyung's car! Jinnie hyung will drive! Have fun alone in the house!"

Jimin says. Closing the door, as he walks away.

"I think I killed him." Jimin says with his kind innocent face. He has a fresh red blood on his hands. And in front of him, is a really destroyed dead body. His eyes are gone, his mouth is completely ripped apart. Even his blood are still oozing out of his mouth. His hands and arms are twisted into a weird directions.

If it's not because Jungkook is a serial killer, then he would have being very scared of Jimin. But instead, he's not. Because this, to him, is a normal sight to see.

"Jimin..."

"I know. I'm sorry, but this dude was trying to rape me, and thank god my eyes noticed a knife in his pocket jeans....But I have to kissed him to distract him though. Alphas are idiot."

Jimin mumbles. Pouting.

"Ouch." Jungkook says. His nose is smelling a welcoming scent from Jimin. It's more natural...more fresh than his usual scent.

"Are you on your heat??" Jungkook asks in disbelief, as Jimin grins.

"It's a pre-heat. Can we go home?"

"Yeah...But- what about the body? And your parents? What do we going to tell them?"

Jungkook questions, as his eyes are glaring at their surroundings.

"Right. Uh...Well I have a finger print on the body, so just take him home and burn him. And for my parents, just tell them that your friend will be having a baby or something..."

Jimin explains. Taking his Alpha's hand to stands up. Swaying a little because of his horny and spinning minds.

"Okay. I will take care of the body. Can you call your parents and pack our stuff into the car? Do you have an energy to do that?"

Jimin nods. "Yeah, sure. it'll be done in a minute."

As the both of them gets into their car with Aerum in Jungkook's arms, The Alpha immediately starts the car engine, and drives the car along the black road. Jimin is feeding Aerum her bottle of milk, as Jungkook turns on their car radio, so that their ride will not be too silent.

"Did you call your parents?" Jungkook asks. His eyes are focusing on the road, as he uses his peripheral vision to see his Omega besides him.

"Yeah. I did. They said that I have to call them every week, because they're going to miss me and you and their grand daughter."

Jimin giggles, as Jungkook smiles. Sighing in relief that Jimin's parents didn't expect anything. As they ride the Mercedes car along the road, suddenly, their ears are focusing on their radio car.

"There's a killing spree happened at the 'Persona Club' in Seoul. At about 20 lives were killed, and most of them were involved in a gang called 'Pheonix'. And we have came into another report from the police, saying that the five members of a mafia gang called 'The Heist' were spotted entering the club at about 4 p.m., before the murderer scene happened. The forensic department will be making an autopsy report, regarding the event that had happened earlier. But until then, if The Heist were involved in this murder scene, we're sorry, but we're afraid that the police can't do anything to help them. Saying that the NIS will help them solving the case, regarding this matter. That's all for today. Stay tune for the latest news tonight."

[Somewhere in Seoul, South Korea.]

"Anndd I should've known."

Yoongi says. His face is still unamused and not surprised of the news from the television in front of him.

"Oh, look! We're famous!" Taehyung says excitedly, while the other are just enjoying their pizza night together. Laying lazily on their expensive grey couch.

"Jimin! You said that you guys were going to the club to have some fun!"

Yoongi shouts. A clear frustration can be heard from his voice.

"Correction. I said that we are going to the club. That's all. I didn't said anything else after that."

Jimin says smugly. Swallowing another bites if his pepperoni pizza, as Yoongi groans.

"Chill. It's not that deep." Namjoon states. Seeing Yoongi sighing to himself.

"Aww...Kitten, are you mad at us?"

"I'm not mad, Hoseok. Well- You guys didn't tell me about the killing stuff. Otherwise, I would have been there sharing the fun."

"They stole our profit for months. So we just had to take it all back." Seokjin voices out.

"Next time just don't be a lazy sloth and come with us when I say so, you idiot." Jimin scoffs. Throwing the pizza box straight into the dustbin in front of him.

"But didn't you asked me to find that dude named Jungkook?"

"Did you find him though?" Jimin asks, as Yoongi shrugs.

"I have thoughts."

To be continued•

This chapter is a little bit weird, and some of you guys might get confused 🤣🤣. But trust me. Everything will makes sense in the final chapter. It's a long way to go😂😂
Sorry if there's any mistakes. I'm in a rush🙂🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 385 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
191K 15.8K 40
❛She is my child, and you hid her from me for all these years. You had no right to do that, Jungkook. Please don't take her away from me. P-please, J...
81.7K 8K 40
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...
215K 14.7K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...