Trauma || Tsukki x BlackReader

By tsukkishimasWAP

(πš—πš˜πš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ) 'πšƒπšœπšžπš”πš”πš’ πšπš›πšŠπš‹πš‹πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš πšœπšπš›πšŠπš πš‹πšŽπš›πš›πš’ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πšœ οΏ½... More

how this story will work (dont skip)
School Flashback part 1
1
2
4
school flashback pt 2
5
6
7
8
9
school flashback pt 3
10
11
11.5
12
13
14
new books
15
on hold
16
17
18
19

3

3.1K 106 346
By tsukkishimasWAP

(Narrative POV)
Asahi grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the volleyball gym. You were only at the entrance and you were immediately surrounded by sounds of balls hitting the floor paired with the shouts of the volleyball team. When you got in Asahi excused himself to go change and he left you at the entrance. You surprised since he left you without introducing you to the guys.
"Asahi WAIT!" you shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

(Your POV)
"Asahi WAIT!" I shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Asahi stopped in his tracks and everyone on the court stopped to look at me; for a split second all that could be heard was they heavy breathing of the team who were obviously out of breath from their practice. I felt a sudden rush of blood move to my face making me face warmer.

I need to make a good first impression... I need to act confident.
I thought to myself.

I strutted over to Asahi and grabbed his ear twisting it a little I only did this to pull him down to my level. Once he was there is 'whispered' in his ear but made sure everyone could hear me.
"Urm hello... first of, you didn't tell me everyone here was cute. Secondly, you didn't INTRODUCE ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!"
"Oh gosh my bad my bad." He replied nervously laughing
I painted a huge, cheesy smile across my face and let go of his ear. On the heels of my feet I swivelled around 90° to face the team. Everyone looked at Asahi expectantly waiting for him to speak.
"Everyone, this is y/n, this is her first day and she wants to become manag-"
"Correction..." you interrupted "Im thinking about becoming manager." You said whilst eyeing Asahi.
"Yes, thinking." He said back. "Everyone, you can introduce yourself whilst I go change." He said already walking backwards.

{Narrative POV)
The boys looked back at you, some taking in your features, other surprised with your confidence. One by one they all introduced themselves as they did so, you did your best trying to remember their names repeating a name several times in your head after it was said to you. Asahi walked out dressed in his practice clothes just in time for all introductions to have finished. You asked him where you should sit and he gestured toward Kiyoko. You walked toward her and sat down on the bench besides the walk.

(Your POV)
-italics means it's going on in your head-

I need to remember these names...
I thought to myself. I looked up at the court; the boys had started playing but they weren't moving around to much.

Okay sooo... lil tangerine is Shōyō Hinata, he said something about some Tiny Giant being his role model, then there was Tobio Kageyama, Daichi Sawamura, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, Kōshi Sugawara, Tadashi Yamaguchi , then his bestfriend urmm... shoot I forgot his name. Think y/n THINK... it was something like Kei... Kei...

A few seconds later it hit me
"KEI TSUKISHIMA!" I blurted out loud.
Oh gosh I really stepped in it this time. I thought to myself. Once again, thanks to another one of my little outbursts, everyone has stopped what they were doing.

I was horrified. I was embarrassed. However I knew what to do. Luckily for me, I actually knew a lot about volleyball, my mum was a fan and watched it on the TV all the time. She would yell critiques at the players all the time and because I would be forced to watch with her, she would explain everything that they were doing wrong. Luckily for me, I had been watching them play and I knew just what to do

"Yes?" Tsukkishima replied. Awaiting impatiently for an answer you saw annoyance creep onto his face. I felt Coach Ukai looking at waiting to resume practice.
"Your a middle blocker, right?"
He continued looking at me, I took that as a yes.
"Can I see you hit a set from Kageyama and also block a spike please?"
I locked eyes with Tsukkishima, his eyes however moved from mine to the coach's, as if asking for permission. Ukai nodded and told him to do it. The ball was handed to Kageyama who went to the side that Hinata was on; opposite from Tsukki. Kageyama set the ball to Hinata. Tsukki jumped to defend.
"Great," I said "Now let's see how you hit."
Kageyama walked around the net to Tsukkishima's side and set the ball. Tsukki ran, jumped, and hit the ball.

Everyone looked at me waiting for a comment.
"Well...?" Tsukkishima rudely said whilst I was looking at the floor in deep thought.
My neck snapped up and looked at the tall guy. I didn't take to the way he answered so I walked up to Kageyama and asked for the ball.

(Narrative POV)
y/n asked for the ball from Kageyama and he gave to you. Y/n looked at Tsukki and said
"I am going to set to you, hit it." Tsukkishima could tell that he hit the wrong buttons so he did as he was told. You threw the ball up and Tsukkishima ran to hit it. He missed. Kageyama seemed to be the only one to notice what y/n was up to.
"To high stupid." Tsukki sneered.
"No it isn't..." y/n replied "I'm going to do it again. Hit. The. Ball." you said harshly.
Everyone was in awe.

People knew Tsukkishima wasn't one to be messed with. Yet you were messing with him. Tsukki gave in and said he would do it. You threw up the ball in the exact same way and Tsukki hit it

(Your POV)
"If your gonna play volleyball, don't try hide your skill Kei Tsukkishima." I said whilst walking back to Kageyama.
"Please Kageyama, when you set to Tsukki, push him to jump higher, those long legs do have some use." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. The boys around me all chuckled at my snarky comments
"I like her." Sugawara whispered to Daichi.
"Finally it's not gonna be just me telling these boys off." Ennoshita said in his head.

I looked back at Tsukki, he was silently glaring at me. I could already tell what kind of person he was. I could already tell that he was rarely this quiet. I could already tell that I had pissed him off to the point were he had nothing to say to me.

"y/n." I hear kageyama say.
I swivel around to face him
"I thought I was the only one who noticed his lack of energy." Kageyama began, completely disregarding that the person we were talking about was only 1 metre away from us. "How did you notice in less then an hour?"
"Great minds Kageyama, great minds."
I wink at him and back to the bench.
"O-okay guys back to work." Ukai and Daichi said at the same time.

Once I got back to the bench and practice started up again, I let my guard down and sighed.

OH. MY. FRICKEN. GOSH.
I thought to myself.
I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT. I WAS BLUFFING AND THEY DIDNT EVEN REALISE!!!!
I silently thanked my mum for those HOURS of volleyball talk.
Before I knew it, volleyball practice was over and I saw Ukai and Kiyoko come up to me. I was scared.
"It's y/n right?" Kiyoko asks
"Yes it is Kiyoko."
"Well y/n it's your lucky day because we have a proposition for you..." Ukai said

I looked from Kiyoko and to Ukai and my eyes widened:
"Oh no... I erm, appreciate your offer but i'm not into that kind of stuff... ARENT YOU A TEACHER, THATS ILLEGAL!!!"

Ukai looked at and caught on to what you were saying, "NO Y/N THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT !!!"
Kiyoko took over since Coach Ukai was too flustered to speak. "Y/n, when you came in, you said you were thinking about being the manager, but Ukai and I believe it would be better for you to become assistant coach." Kiyoko." Your face lit up.
"Really!!... of course I'll do it." I said happily
"Great." Both Kiyoka and Ukai said.

(Narrative POV)
Asahi saw you smiling and walked over to you.
"Hey y/n." he said shyly. "Oh heyyy bestieee" you said back whilst walking, gesturing for him to follow you back to the bench.
"I saw you smiling, did you agree to becoming our manager?"
"No. I'mmmmm your teams new assistant coach!" Your face and his lit up.
"OMDS Y/N that's soo much cooler, anyways I have to go help clear up."
"Yeahhhhh you can miss me with that one..."

Asahi pulled you into a tight hug. This was the first time you allowed yourself to be touched since the incident, and you instantly felt better.
You breathed him in and noticed he still smelt good even after practice. You felt truly safe for the first time in forever.

You both broke off from the hug and Asahi waved and walked away.

{Asahis POV}
I was walking back to the court and noticed Daichi and Sugawara staring at me.
"W-what is it?" I asked nervously
"I see you changed your hair..." Suga said "Whose idea was that?"
"Oh that was y/n she said it would be better for my hairline." I replied starting to clean up
"Mhmmm the same y/n who you sharing an extremely intimate moment with right now?"
Daichi inquired
"Yes. WAIT no not like that, I promise you it's not like that. She's like my little sister..." I said trailing off in thought.
"But?" Suga said. He had noticed I was thinking about her.
"When I hugged her, it was like she became lighter, almost as if she had stopped worrying about... something.
Also when I meet her, she kept flinching." I said with worry clouding my eyes.
"Mhmm, we'll as her 'big brother' you need to check up on her, she's definitely more comfortable around you. It might have been something to do from the school she came from." Daichi said in deep thought.
"AYOO WHY ARENT YOU GUYS CLEANING!" Tanaka screamed.
With that, we all chuckled and went to cleaning

{Narrative POV}
"Alright boys sit down, i've got news to tell you all." The boys broke away from their conversations and came to sit in front of coach.
"Okay team, great job today, Tsukki I actually have noticed some improvement in your play. Yamaguchi your serves are coming along great. One more thing before you leave, y/n has  agreed to become the teams assistant coach. Meaning she'll be basically doing all the things I do for you guys, including finding teams for you to play against."

The boys stood up in excitement and hugged you, well minus Tsukkishima of course. You sighed and walked out of the gym with your bag over your shoulder.

What is Tsukki thinking? what happenes when you show up at practice tomorrow? Find out next chapter😉

AUTHOR NOTE
YALLLLL it's legit 6:28am and I haven't been to sleep yet, I kept dosing off whilst writing this chapter, so if there are mistakes i'll check them when I wake up.
1572 words

Edit
1890 words. I read through it and added more where i didn't like what i had. I hope you enjoy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...