Love and Other Chemistry โ™ก Tr...

By huggyquinn43

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

DISCLAIMER
. . .
1 | Trevor
2 | Milly
3 | Milly
4 | Milly
5 | Milly
6 | Milly
7 | Milly
8 | Milly
9 | Milly
10 | Milly
11 | Trevor
12 | Milly
13 | Trevor
14 | Milly
15 | Milly
16 | Trevor
17 | Milly
18 | Milly
19 | Milly
20 | Milly
21 | Trevor
23 | Milly
24 | Jack
25 | Milly
26 | Milly
27 | Milly
Epilogue
NEW READS BY ME ๐Ÿ–ค

22 | Milly

2.2K 84 84
By huggyquinn43

Part Twenty Two:
A Little Forbidden

I knocked on Trevor's front door harshly, still upset this morning that I hadn't heard from him since yesterday afternoon when he had left me to fend for myself with Jack. Who, by the way, had cornered me in the busy hall and asked me on a date. A date I would have been beyond excited for six months ago, but honestly, it was a date I couldn't care less about now.

I brought my hands up to knock once more, only for the door to be swung open suddenly, an exhausted Trevor on the other side.

Not being able to hold back the sudden surprise I was feeling at being confronted by such a sad expression on the boys face, I turned my gaze elsewhere, feeling my cheeks burn as I crossed my arms over my chest, guarding myself self consciously.

Trevor's lips broke out into a lazy grin as he leaned against the doorway as casually as he could. I knew something was up, I could see it in the redness of his eyes, and especially after having been ignored by him all night, I guessed it had something to do with me.

"It is because I said yes to Jack?" I asked, not even bothering with pleasantries or a simple hello. "Because it wasn't like he gave me much of a choice. Besides, he told me you were the one to convince him to ask in the first place. Now I'm stuck going on a date I'm not even sure I want to go on."

Rolling his eyes, Trevor shook his head in disbelief before strolling back into the depths of his home, leaving the door wide open for me to follow closely behind.

"You're not gonna say anything?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Sighed deeply, Trevor came to a stop by the fridge. He pulled it open, fishing for some milk before reaching through the cupboard for some cereal. Trevor hated cereal. Pouring himself a bowl, he kept the blank expression on his sleepy face before flickering his gaze to reach mine. "You look pretty today, babe."

Groaning in mild agitation, I tossed my head back before turning on my heels and storming right back out of his house, slamming the front door closed behind me and leaving Trevor to rub an exasperated hand over his face in my wake.

What I hadn't anticipated, was for the boy in sweats and a hoodie to follow right after me, a look of determination in his eyes that matched whenever he was in the final moments of a hockey game. He grumbled a slew of choice words under his breath as I stomped my way towards my own front door, jogging to catch the hardwood before it could close in his face.

"Milly," he breathed, walking right in after me. My mother looked up from her morning coffee with a scowl, but Trevor and I came and went faster then she could process. Catching my wrist in his much larger hand, he forced me to pause at the foot of my staircase. "Wait."

I yanked my wrist form his hold, glaring at him harshly before stomping up the stairs two at a time and throwing myself crankily on the edge of my bed. I crossed my arms over my best, knowing damn well that Trevor was right behind me, and that there was no way I could escape him, even if I tried.

"Milly," he groaned, slumping down in the space beside me. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm just . . . I don't know what I'm feeling, actually."

"I do," I admitted, scowling deeply as I glared up at him. "I'm annoyed that you'd tell Jack I liked him."

"Don't you still?" he asked, chewing the inside of his cheek.

Tossing my hands in the air, I scoffed. "What the hell do you think, Trevor?"

He glanced at the open door of my bedroom, thinking for a moment before seeming to come to an internal decision and standing quickly to shut it. He placed himself on his knees before me, his eyebrows pulled together and his lips turned down in a frown.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, avoiding my gaze. "I shouldn't have done that. It's just . . ."

"You're right," I snapped, cutting him off. "You shouldn't have said anything on my behalf. I'm a big girl that can take care of herself, I don't need you making decisions for me."

Bowing his head in disappointment, Trevor took a stab in the dark, hoping to fix things. "It's not too late to cancel."

"Yes it is," I argued, standing from my place on the bed and pacing my room impatiently. "I've already told him I'd go. I can't exactly cancel a few hours before. I've done that once already, you set me up on this date, so you can deal with it now that I'm going."

Trevor seemed to bite his tongue, holding his anger. "Sure. Whatever you say, Milly."

I stormed towards my wardrobe with a new found frustration at the fact that Trevor was actually feeling sorry for himself. It pissed me off beyond words. How could he think I would actually sympathise with him after being the one to orchestrate this whole mess? It was his idea, now he had to let me see it through.

"What are you doing?" he asked, taking cautious steps towards me as I rummaged through my limited date worthy outfits and coats.

"Choosing an outfit," I stated, my voice void of emotion as I continued my hunt for the perfect garment.

He rolled his eyes. "Now?"

"Yes, now," I added. "Jack will be here in a few hours."

Trevor pulled his phone from his back pocket, checking the time. It was only eleven. I still technically had three whole hours until Jack turned up in his Jeep. Was that enough time to convince me that he was sorry, and that setting us up had been a huge mistake? He had to think of a way to keep me within his grasp, fast.

Taking a bold step forward with furrowed brows and a frown tugging his lips, Trevor pressed himself hard against my back, my thighs and backside coming to rest exactly where he wanted them to. His breath was hot on the back of my neck, his breathing ragged and his chest heaving up and down as his racing heart matched mine.

I turned to face him abruptly, taking a large step back and pushing myself against the wall at the far end of my walk-in-wardrobe. "You can't just try to flirt your way out it this, Trevor."

Huffing under his breath, Trevor wasn't having it, he took one large stride towards me, pressing my body hard against the wall with a hand either side of my head. Bringing his lips towards my neck, he used his fingers to grasp my chin, tilting me to the left to better allow himself access. Trevor growled lowly in my ear, a blissful sound that had me weak at the knees as an involuntarily whimper escaped my lips. His mouth was on my skin in seconds, kissing harshly all the places he knew I went crazy for.

"I can do whatever I please," he hummed, biting down gently on the lobe of my ear. I whined at the feeling, begging him to keep going, to continue exploring my skin some more. Slipping his fingers below the waistband of my work-out shorts and my panties, Trevor slid both items over my hips easily, pushing them down and leaving me standing before him in nothing but an oversized t-shirt.

"Arms up," he mumbled against my neck, fully expecting me to comply. I did so without thought, holding both arms above my head and waiting patiently for Trevor to do whatever he had planned to me. He ripped my shirt over my head, tossing it elsewhere in the closet before wrapping his arms around the space below my ass, above my thighs, and in a commanding tone, husked: "Up."

There was no thought process as I did as I was told, jumping into his arms and wrapping my bare legs around his waist. His lips were on mine in seconds, moving harsh and rough in a needy kiss. I tugged at his hoodie, whining desperately for it to be gone. Trevor chuckled lowly against my lips, using the wall to keep me steady as he allowed me to yank the jacket from his body.

He ground his hips against mine, his erection all I can think about as his sweats rub against me heavenly, though only frustrating me further as they remained another barrier between us.

"Trevor," I breathed, my voice needy. "Please, fuck me?"

"Not so fast little girl," he teased, placing my feet back on the ground. His lips found my breast before I had as much of a second to catch my breath. Gasping loudly, I sank further against the wall, allowing him to continue his torture. "You'll be patient for me and do as I say."

Nodding urgently, I allowed my gaze to flicker to his, the dark blue of his irises speaking volumes as he kissed his way down my torso, crouching in front of my aching core with a devilish smirk and a sly chuckle.

"Leg up," he commanded, using his fingertips to stoke the skin of my inner thigh and forcing my leg over his shoulder. He blew warm air against my bundle of nerves, that throbbed with every teasing movement. Shuddering, goose bumps rose to the skin of my thighs, proving the effect he had over me. "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?"

Swallowing thickly, I fluttered my lashes down to him, my eyes open at half mast and my heart racing. "Y-yes."

Humming in approval, Trevor pressed his lips to my centre in a painfully slow French kiss. His tongue worked wonders as I quietly panted his name, forced to move my hips against his mouth as he dug his fingertips into the most sensitive part of my waist. My hands found the ends of his hair immediately, tugging and yanking in a gentle manner than had him breathing muffled moans against my sweet spot.

Crying his name, I pushed him further as his teeth found of clit and he began sucking wildly. I threw my head back, exposing my neck and mumbling words that I weren't even sure made sense. He sucked and kissed and pulled as I bucked my hips, whimpering at the sensation. Proof of my arousal dripped down my leg, only encouraging him to go further as he watched it for a moment with lust filled eyes, before licking it away. And just when I was close enough to coming that my legs had started to shake, Trevor pulled away.

With a pout, I watched as he didn't waste a second in pulling his own pants down, scooping me back up in his arms and pressing me hard against the wall once again. One leg was once against hoisted over his shoulder as the other wrapped firmly around his lean waist. He fumbled with his length, lining himself up in a hurry before ramming himself deep within my core as my walls clenched around him.

Noticing my sudden need to shout, Trevor placed a large hand over my mouth, enabling me from making ourselves known. Tears welled in the corners of my eyes as he continued his brutal pace, sweat forming on his forehead as he pleasured and punished me at the same time.

I cried his name, although it was muffled, before biting down roughly on his hand. Smirking, Trevor quickened his pace, his breath tumbling out in moaned huffs. "F-fuck."

"Fuck," he groaned once more, pulling himself out completely before slamming back in. My head was starting to spin and his pace was so harsh that I was seeing spots. "God. Fuck. Fuck, Milly, I--"

"I love--" He furrowed his brow, pressing his forehead to my shoulder as he groaned in frustration. "I love . . ."

Not being able to handle the knowledge that he wanted to say the words, but was having a hard time admitting them, I caught his lips in my own in a needy and forceful kiss. I whined against his lips, pressing my own hips against his as hard as I could and in turn sending him closer to his undoing.

He pulsed inside me, his movements becoming sloppy and uncalculated as he released himself into a passionate climax.

"Fuck, Milly," he breathed, resting his forehead against my own as he continued his high. "I love you. I'm in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.7K 38
โ›๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช.โœ ( jack hughes x female oc )...
22.9K 490 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™...
46.7K 578 61
โi'd go back to december all the time.โž
109K 2.6K 43
The Reed and Hughes kids have never known life without each other. They'd all been intertwined since before they were even born. Kennedy may be a bit...