VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
♥️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?

451 23 7
By ALONEPART1

2,934 WORDS ENJOYYYY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?

The bath was my cocoon, my place for relaxation and self-care and that was what the hell I was doing on a Friday night as I removed every article of my clothing, stepping in, damn near groaning from how good it felt. It was just something about soaking in heated water, feeling it hug every inch of my skin ever so gently and envelop me as I sunk deeper in the tub, breathing in the aroma of the bubbles and the Bath & Body Works candles I had lit throughout the spacious bathroom. Enjoying a peaceful bath was my heaven, my mini vacation, a place to breathe and let my inner peace return back to me.

"Happy five years to us babe! Our anniversary," I said gleefully, putting the rim of the glass half full with red wine to my lips, taking a small sip "Babe, I miss you so fucking much, I need you to hurry back and give me some of that King dick," I giggled and then put on the saddest face possible.

I was on Facetime with my baby Stokeley for our anniversary while he was gone instead of going out to eat like we usually do to start off our day but instead i was in this tub soaking and telling him how much he was loved and appreciated.

I hated that he was always out of town or on the go even when he's here. I guess that's the life you gotta choose when it pertains to a street nigga. This was the longest he's ever been gone and I was tired of dealing with myself, hell I wanted to deal with somebody else. My man of course, I just wanted him to return to me. "Cut it out mama, I got my niggas around ear hustling, I know you miss it ma, fuck I miss you too and that wet motherfucker between ya legs. I'll be back faster than you can say," he responded huskily, overlapping his pinkish brownish lips with the pink muscle of his tongue. "Bruh ya big headed ass better have been in them books too you know how I get when it comes to you getting good grades and shit Nokia," I rolled my eyes and smiled sheepishly at the same time.

It felt good knowing my baby paid close enough attention to me when it came to my schooling and getting a step closer to my degree "And you know this man!" I laughed, quoting Smokey from Friday. He laughed with me then his expression changed to seriousness. "Yo like ima be down here for a few days and shit and I know you lonely as fuck in that big ass house by yourself, I been thinking this shit over night and was hesitant at first, but fuck it you my girl and shit and I want you to come kick it with a nigga," he said, licking his lips again. "You wanna come down here for the remainder of my stay?

"Wait what huh?" I said kinda caught off guard by his question. He never ask me if I wanted to go with him on his trips and I was the kind of female to not push the subject, I just never did. "Sure babe, I mean after today I won't have any classes till next Monday. So if you could fly me out by tomorrow that would be great," I said, highkey happy as fuck. "Plus I gotta show you something," I smiled, arching an eyebrow and lowering my phone showing my pretty tits and erect nipples. I giggled and brought the camera back to my face to see that he was smirking and twisting his dreads.

"You not playing fair baby," he said, shaking his head and lowly chuckling

"What?" I whined out playfully, biting my lip"I didn't even do nothing" I said now licking my lips to appear more sexy for him plus he loved that shit when I did it.

"You know what you do to me girl, but forreal ima book your flight for 4pm. Get ready for class baby cakes and have a wonderful day. Don't be late, I love you Kia and see you in a few baby girl,"

"I love you too," I told him just as he abruptly ended the call. I squealed and washed myself up. I drained the tub and got out and dried myself off with my towel nearby and took care of the rest of my hygiene. It was 6:45am when I made it back inside. I had to be in class before 8. I went to the closet we shared to look for something to wear. I put on a simple plain shirt, some nice fitted jeans and some j's to settle on. I was never the type to dress up only occasionally. After I was done getting dressed, I looked in the mirror to make sure I was decent in appearance. Damn I was a fine ass female. Dark skin complexion, standing at 5'8, 155lbs, almond eyes, heart shaped lips, shoulder length hair, and b cup breasts, voluptuous hips with a flat ass sigh. After admiring myself I glanced at the clock. Fuck, I gotsa go. I rushed to get my shit together. Grabbing my school books and stuff together before finally heading out.

After class I went to Popeyes and got a spicy chicken sammich before making it to the Airport. I decided to call him to let him know that I was soon boarding my flight. The lined picked up rather quickly and it was a lot of ruffling, nothing sounding too crazy, and a noisy baby crying. I hung up not wanting to hear that I been forwarded, I decided to text him assuming that he was busy.

Me: Hey baby just letting you know I'm omw to you and that I love you and can't wait to kiss and hug you.

Not even a full minute after I sent the text he replied "Bet. Hit me up when you land and i'll come scoop you," I texted back a simple okay and relaxed in the seat after getting myself situated. I decided to do some studying, it was only a three hour flight to Miami, I could deal with that. But instead of studying I went to sleep, man was I tired. I woke up to a flight attendant shaking me awake letting me know the plane just landed. I swear it felt like I just fell asleep. I sent a quick text letting my baby know that I was here in the flesh in Miami. "Hey baby, I'm here,"

Him: Okay I'm pulling up now, I see my fine ass baby,"

I squealed and texted back" Come get herrrrrr," He pulled up in a whole different car than what he left in. " My motherfucking baaaaaaaaaby," I screamed, jumping on him and sliding my tongue in his mouth as bystanders walked by. "Damn ma," He said, laughing yet still holding a tight grasp on me. Fuck, I loved Stokeley's hugs. "I missed you, I missed you babe, I miss you so fucking much," I sniffled in his neck. He chuckled and rocked us back and forth. "I missed you more ma, cut that cry baby shit out mane," he groaned, rubbing my back and sliding his hands under my thighs, holding me up as we made eye contact with one another. "That ass getting fat though, you know yo shit be on flat flat, but i like that shit too. Been eating good," he said squeezing my ass hard, making me roll my eyes and mug him.

I just smiled because I didn't want to ruin the moment by snapping on his ass because he knows how I get when he talks about my ass. Once in the car we talked a little bit more about what's been going on with us more so me. He was just answering here and there and not adding a lot of input. There was a comfortable silence while the music played from the loud ass speakers. Once we got to the hotel we were staying at it was on and popping. After some bomb ass sex I was laid up with the covers and he was on the phone with who knows. "Yo oh word?"..." Keep him company, I'll be there," I noticed the anger on his face, but once he got off the phone his face softened once we locked eyes. "My baby here bruh my baby here mane!" He said, grinding the air, moving his hips circle while coming towards me as I laughed. "You so fucking silly Clevon," I said once he was standing in front of me as i lay down.

"Only for yo giraffe neck ass. You hungry?" He asked, kissing my forehead. "Damn yo shit on swole," I ignored him and pouted "I actually am, ooooh baby can we get some oxtails, rice, peas, and cabbage? Ever since you put me on a bitch been feigning that shit," I whined "Oh oh and some cheesecake and hot fries," I said finally taking a deep breath and then laughing once I saw that dumbfound ass look on his face. "Damn Nokia slow ya role baby, I see why you getting thick as fuck over there. Got some you wanna tell me?" He chuckled, licking his lips and looking down at me. "Huh? What you mean?" I said playing dumb, but he wasn't no longer laughing and finding shit funny. "Bae?"

"Okay okay," I said, slipping out of the bed and sliding my feet in my Fenty slides and running over to my luggage and taking out the anniversary card I got him. He smiled a little bit before taking the card out of the envelope. "Yo you forreal?" He said looking at me once he discovered what was in the card. I couldn't read his facial expression and that started to make me nervous. He sighed and looked over at me as he sat the card down gently on the bed "Yo Nokia why are you crying ma?" His expression changed to concern as I bust out crying even more making him pull me into his heated body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried some more. "I just thought you would be happy about the baby that's all," I sniffled and looked up at him. "I was so excited and thought you would be too and now shit is all fucked up because you're not and," I sighed, looking away and letting out a shaky breath.

"Why you think I'm not happy? Cause I ain't say shit?" He said, cutting me off. " Listen baby I'm just trying to process that I got a baby on the way. "Why cause I'm not jumping around and shit like them sucka ass niggas be doing. I don't do that screaming stuff shorty," He added with a laugh. "Wipe them damn tears off yo face you too beautiful to be crying. I love yo soft ass. Of course I'm happy you carrying my seed, I wouldn't want no other bitch to carry my baby . I wouldn't have it no other baby. Wipe ya tears bruh,"

"I'm not soft," I said in between sniffles "Now can we go eat please," I really was hungry though." Yeah come on," He said laughing. "How far along are you?" He asked. "Fourteen weeks and some days, I see you don't remember shit. Remember bae when I told you I wasn't feeling well last week? I decided to go to the doctor the following week because I was feeling lightheaded and nauseous after class, I took a test and then they did the ultrasound to make sure everything was ok with the baby. Once I saw our baby all my nervousness subsided and i got so calm man," It honestly felt good being back in my nigga's presence and talking to him about our baby. "So why you ain't tell me all that when I asked yo ass was everything ok Nokia," He said, calling me by my full name. I looked at him with a blank stare "Because Stokeley, I wanted to surprise you because in my mind you were coming home that night, remember that Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne," I said using his full name right on back. "Fuck outta here yo, instead of saying everything was fine you coulda said what was up," He drawled, looking over at me. "Shoulda woulda coulda my ass. What you should've done was bring yo ass home, so watch what the fuck you say to me," I snapped.

Yes. I always have a comeback, don't point out my faults and shit if you not gonna recognize ya own shit. "Take ya own advice bro," He said. I ain't even react. I wasn't about to argue with this nigga. I said what the fuck I said. It seems that's all we do on our anniversaries anyway.

We got something to eat and as we was getting back in the whip, his phone rang again. "Yea I'm a block away. Nah let that nigga sit," I looked at him and was almost taken back. He looked so mean and cold, I averted my attention elsewhere as he talked. Swerving into the parking lot, Stokeley put the car in park and looked over at me. "Wait here bae," I nodded with a mouthful of food as he got out. It's been 20 minutes and I been done eating and had to pee like a motherfucker. Fuck was taking him so long. I called him twice and was forwarded each time. I sent him a text and once I got no text I decided to go inside the club and use the restroom. "Hey how are you?" I asked the bartender lady. "I'm good sweetie how may I help you," she asked throwing the towel she was using to wipe down the bar over her shoulder and focusing on me. "Is there a bathroom I can use?" I asked sweetly. "Yes straight to the back on your left. Enjoy your night," she responded. "Oh my god, thank you so much," I said before speeding off to the back with emptying my bladder on my mind.

When I got to my destination I paused hearing Stokeley's voice. I walked further back to a cracked door and peeped in. My eyes widened as i saw three guys including my man standing over some man tied to a chair. I heard Stokeley say "You big lip bitch. You really thought you was gonna get away with stealing my product nigga," He barked. "My product then thought you was gonna jump on the next thing pulling out of Miami," He chuckled darkly, "You stole from the wrong motherfucker, I don't give out second chances so count ya shit out of luck," Without any fear in his voice or eyes dude to the chair spat on Stokeley's timbs and chuckled loud as fuck startling me. "Say man fuck you and ya product nigga, just be ready for war when you empty the clip on me fuck nigga," He spat.

That quick a right hook connected with his jaw as bloody spit spewed from his mouth. I had to cover my ears from the noise. The man groaned loud and looked back at Stokeley with a bloody smile. Confusion swept over me because what did he mean by shoot? Shoot who? Oh hell nah! My eyes went to Stokeley when I heard his laughter. "I only put my pretty bitch nina to use when the motherfucker is needed. You suffering, I wanna watch you suffer," And on cue Stokeley and his boys started beating the hell out of him. Grunts and groans came from the man, while the shoe scuffling came from the guys and the chair was screeching loud as fuck as the hits were so brutal. It's like I couldn't turn away ,

I never saw so much rage in my man. After almost beating the man almost unconscious they stopped. Stokeley swiped his nose and kicked the man hard in the chest with his timberlands knocking the wind out of the man as he fell over, his head smacking down on the concrete as Stokeley towered over him beating his ass again. Stokeley put full pressure on the man's neck with his plastic covered boots.

Hearing the man scream made me close my eyes and when I reopened them I saw one of the guys walking towards them with a chainsaw. At this point my heart is beating faster and faster and I knew I had to get the fuck out of here, but I was so scared though it's like i couldn't move from what I was witnessing and I couldn't believe this shit was happening. It's like me peeing didn't even matter anymore. Watching Stokeley take the chainsaw in horror, I couldn't watch no more as he let it go down on the man's foot. He didn't even taunt him he just let shit happen like that. I couldn't take no more, I felt nauouse as hell. I ran inside the bathroom and emptied my insides of the food i ate earlier. I cleaned myself up and went back out to the car and tried to act like i didn't see what i just saw.

TBC. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY. WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER DOES IT DESERVE A PART TWO?!!!! WE NEED 20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 708 59
😘
54.2K 2.9K 67
Book 1
5.9K 270 17
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡? 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟? lowercase intended slow updates © sl6tivated 2020
27.4K 1.4K 33
↳"𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍, 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍, 𝐈𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁 𝐖𝐎�...