The Promise (TommyInnit x Rea...

By shxye_

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" "𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐲/𝐧. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭."... More

background info
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
ending notes :^(

xxii

38.7K 690 7.4K
By shxye_

[9:38am]
[november 30]

the soft sounds of tommy's snores woke you up. you looked over at him to see him snuggled up into your right side, with his head on your shoulder.

oh my god he's adorable, you thought to yourself. you ran your fingers through his long-ish hair, and went on your phone.

you started off by scrolling through twitter, and then started going through your camera roll. pictures of patches popped up, screenshotted memes, cute pictures of tommy you will never be deleting, and pictures of you with your friends.

you started looking through your album named "friends💘" and began to get sad. you missed how close you were with your friend group. that was one of the few downsides of twitch and everything else.

you looked at a picture from the summer. it was you, claire, jake, matt, and ross. all five of you were in matts pool playing chicken. claire on your shoulders, matt on jakes, and ross sabotaging both teams. you smiled, remembering the simpler times where you and your four best friends would hang out all day in the summer.

in this moment of recollection, you felt tommy reposition himself as he managed to burrow deeper into your side.

you looked down at him, so close to his head that you could smell his coconut shampoo. you put your phone down and stared at the vulnerable boy next to you.

oh tommy, i hope you know everything will be alright.

as you began to drift back into your realm of sleep, tommy's phone began to ring. he began to stir and eventually answered it. it was his mother.

"hello?" he asked, still wedged into your side. you pretended to have severe interest in the folds of your blanket, since you could hear every word coming from the other end.

"yes mother i know, please just another hour? okay. see you soon," he hung up the call and sighed

"everything alright?" you asked. the only thing his mom wanted, was to remind him that she would be here in an hour.

"yeah, i just don't think my parents want to be by themselves anymore. they can be at home with each other but i can't be away with you. don't they realize that being there will just upset me?" he quietly asked no one in particular.

"hey— it will be okay. besides, you've been holding up pretty well."

tommy sat up and looked down at you, "yeah, i know i have been,"

"then-"

"but the only reason i'm not crying right now is because i'm here, with you," he softly stated. you looked at him and took his hand. you didn't say anything, but you just gave him an expression full of empathy and sorrow. you figured he didn't want to hear another "i'm sorry" or "everything gets better with time." so hopefully you being there is enough.

"my mom will be here in like an hour, so can we just lay here for awhile?" tommy asked you

"yeah, of course," you smiled. you weren't opposed to this idea. you weren't sure if this was going to be the last time you see him until you leave, so you wanted to make the most of it.

laying here with tommy made you think about everything that happened within these past few months; when you first logged onto the smp, when you first met tommy, the milestone of your first 10k live viewer count stream, and when you first kissed tommy, out in the field. you wished you had a sanctuary at home like the flower field. a place where you could openly go to free your mind, without worrying about privacy or interruptions.

"tommy?" you asked

"yes y/n?"

"you reckon this will be the last time i see you before i leave?"

"i don't know-"

"surely not, right?" you pleaded

a wave of realization and a smile spread across his face.

"what's so funny?" you asked, slightly smiling in return.

"say something- ANYTHING. just speak," tommy said eagerly

"um okay. hello, my name is y/n, and you never answered my question about wether this is the last time i'll see you, and i really hope it's not because i'm in love with you." you spat

"okay i guess i'll answer your question, but i don't think so. unless my mom goes crazy and bans me from leaving the house, then you will definitely see me 2 more times. also, i would never let you leave without saying a goodbye." he said, "and i've also come to the conclusion that you are now british, proven by the light accent and british slang. also- i love you too. "

"no i'm not you're lying... wait what the fuck. TOMMY." you laughed

tommy started laughing hysterically

"tommy stopppppp!!!! this is not how i envisioned my life to end up."

"i think you're cute with an accent," he smiled

you blushed before planting a soft kiss on his lips, "cmon, let's get something to eat."

out in the kitchen, you sat at the island while tommy made eggs. you were slightly impressed with the fact that they tasted good, as well as the fact that the two of you didn't awaken clay or george.

tommy sat down at the island next to you and ate some of the eggs off your plate.

"hey!" you smiled

"what? i made the eggs," he said with his mouth full of egg.

"i know, and they're very good thank you. but you can have the rest if you want, i'm not hungry anymore."

"deal," he said, practically vacuum sucking the food off of the plate and into his mouth. you shook your head and smiled.

before tommy left, the two of you sat at the island and talked quietly. he went on about his aunts house and how she's really rich but mean at the same time. you went on to tell him about your plans for the rest of the day which was quite frankly: nothing.

unfortunately, after 20 minutes of enjoying each other's company, tommy had to leave.

"i'll probably see you on the 2nd," tommy said to you

"okay! sounds good. text me though okay?"

"yeah, bye love you!" he said opening the front door.

"i love you too tommy," you replied before the door could shut behind him.

you watched his moms car pull out of the driveway before sighing on the couch. you were surprised clay and george weren't up yet, it was 11am.

you looked down at your casted leg and really wanted to peel the cast off. you hated how it was restricting you from doing anything. you grabbed your crutches and made your way onto your bed.

you didn't get much sleep last night, you and tommy finally came inside around midnight. the two of you didn't end up going to bed until 2am.

as thoughts encased your mind, you thought about what tommy said earlier,

"but the only reason i'm not crying right now is because i'm here, with you,"

that's not true, is it? no no, tommy is holding up because he is a mentally strong person, right?

these thoughts were interrupted as a random facetime call showed up on your screen. it was a number you didn't have saved in your contacts, so you were reluctant to hit "accept call."

however, you did and you were surprised to see nicks face show up across the screen.

"oh hey, nick?" you asked

"hey y/n, clay gave me your number yesterday. i figured you would want to see patches-" you heard movement on his end, "so here you go!" he turned the camera around to show you patches laying belly-up across your bed.

"awww hi patches. i'll see you in like a week okay?" you laughed into the microphone

"wait what?" nick said

"what do you mean what?" you asked as nick flipped the camera back around to face him

"you said you'll be here in like a week. you're leaving in... 2 days,"

oh shit.

"oh my god. um okay, well i guess i have to tell you. so i broke my leg right?"

"yeah?" nick responded as he walked out of your room

"well, i can't fly for another 6 ish days, or the bone can rebreak and grow funny," you said sheepishly

"oh, that's um, not good. we have an issue here,"

"what's the issue?"

"i can't watch patches that long. i have family obligations starting on the 4th."

"uh oh," you said quietly

"yeah, uh oh," nick said

———

"clay!" you said loudly outside of georges room.

almost instantly the door swung open. clay was standing there, hair all messy, "what?"

"nick cant watch patches after the fourth,"

clay walked around you and into the kitchen, "wait wait wait, what?"

"nick facetimed me to show me patches, and i said something like 'i'll see you in a week,' and he was like what? and then i explained to him why i can't fly. did you not tell him about that?"

a wave of guilt washed across his face, "shit, no it totally slipped my mind."

"clay what are we gonna do? we can't just leave her there by herself! and we can't call mom to watch her, she would probably say no anyways."

"y/n, i know. what about claire? she lives like 3 blocks away, tell her i can pay her and do whatever-"

"i haven't talked to her in weeks," you said

clay hesitated, "what if you... stayed with tommy?"

your eyes filled with shock, "you're just gonna leave me here?"

"no, i just, someone needs to watch patches!"

you sighed, "no, i cannot stay with tommy. he won't be here from the third to the seventh."

george walked in the room, "sorry to interrupt, but she could stay here, i wouldn't mind."

"no, george you've already dealt with me enough-"

"it's not bother really," he smiled. "and i'm gonna need your help anyways."

clay smiled at you, but you were confused, "help with what?"

george pulled out his phone to show you a picture of a gray striped kitten, "i'm getting this fella on the third."

"AWWWWWWW," you exclaimed, "what will you name it?"

"i'm not sure yet. but like i said, it's up to you and clay, but you can stay here if your brother goes back to florida." george said

you didn't say anything as you looked up at your brother.

"y/n, it's not really like you have a choice. i mean, think of patches," clay shrugged

"are you sure?" you asked george quietly

"i'm sure."

"thank you george," you said before you grabbed your crutches and walked into your room.

you laid face down on the pillows, and began to cry. you and clay have never been separated like this. it wasn't like you couldn't do anything without him, but after all these years of him always being there, you were nervous to go almost a week without him. what if something goes wrong?

you laid against your soggy pillow for awhile. this wasn't how it was supposed to be.

but you crying about it wasn't fair to george. he didn't deserve this. slowly you got up and wiped your eyes. you wobbled over to the mirror and applied concealer under your eyes.

taking a deep breath, you walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. you were still very tired, but you didn't have the energy to force yourself to sleep.

as you looked up at the TV, you realized clay and george were watching Transformers, but they were both in the kitchen. you watched the movie for a little bit before you felt a blanket drape over you.

"i'm not asleep!" you said defensively

"you were literally just snoring," george laughed

"i'm wideeeee awake,"

"if you say so," george answered from the other side of the room.

———

[3:37pm]

after sleeping roughly three hours, you woke up feeling refreshed. you got up, grabbed a glass of water, walked around a bit. but then you realized, the house was completely silent.

you walked into your room and grabbed your phone off of a dresser.

IMESSAGE:
Clay🦂

you tapped on the notification:

Clay🦂

we will be back (2:57pm)

DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE (2:58pm)

haha very funny. (3:43pm)

you also had a text from tommy,

Tommy💗

hey y/n

hi tommy!
what's up?

well u know how i'm going to my aunts on the third?

yeah?

well, i'm actually leaving tomorrow in the afternoon...

oh
will i see you before i leave

yes of course
i'm still gonna be here on the seventh

i'm gonna miss you

i'll miss u too💛

a yellow heart??!!? what the hell? you internally screamed

you took a few necessary deep breaths, and sat down on your bed. maybe he was just nervous. or maybe he's upset because of everything that's happened.

at this point you just weren't sure. what could you have possibly done to deserve a yellow heart?perhaps you were overthinking it, but he might as well tell you he loves you platonically!

you sighed and laid back into your bed. you weren't tired anymore, but you just wanted to lay there and feel the air circulate around the room; with the help of a fan of course.

as you scrolled through your socials, you saw a few baking videos, and you were suddenly urged to bake chocolate chip cookies. so you stood up, grabbed your crutches, and made way to the kitchen.

following a recipe you found on google, you gathered the ingredients. this step was hard, seeing as you were hopping around on one leg. how are you supposed to hold ingredients when you're using crutches?

you mixed in the sugar, salt, brown sugar, and melted butter, and then added your eggs and vanilla. slowly, you folded in the flour and baking soda until it formed a sticky dough. finally, you covered the dough with tin-foil, and stuck it in the fridge for a half hour.

as you sat at the island wondering what you could do to pass the time, the front door opened, revealing clay and george.

"and then i was like, sure i'll have $500! and then- oh hey y/n," clay said as he barged through the door frame.

"hey clay, what are you talking about?"

"oh he was just telling me how he got scammed over the phone," george laughed, "he's so gullible."

"i'm not gullible! he told me he was from some insurance company and i was only like 17 anyways," clay defended.

"mhm, whatcha makin y/n?" george said as he plopped himself in a chair next to you.

"i'm baking chocolate chip cookies, but the dough has to sit for a half hour in the fridge. i have... 27 minutes left."

"sounds good! hey- wanna see what i got clay?" george asked excitedly

"uhhhh sure. where were you guys anyway?" you asked curiously

"hold on," george said as he got up from his seat. he passed clay in the living room, who was very interested in his phone, and a few moments later george returned.

"okay, here we are," he pulled out a red nike shoebox, "open it!"

with a smug expression, you opened the shoe box to reveal:

"oh wow, these are nice," you said as you traced the fabric, "much better than the old ones he had."

"yeah he was in need of an upgrade," george laughed. the mental image of his ragged black nike shoes came to mind.

"oh hush george, my shoes were fine before! but i do really like these..." clay said as he walked into the kitchen. he opened the fridge door, "so how much longer until you bake this?"

"uhhh.... 23 minutes."

"and how long do they bake?"

"like 15 minutes," you responded

"ughh," clay groaned

"stop being impatient it's just like 40 minutes," george said

clay gave george a look, and george laughed.

"do you two wanna help me scoop them onto the trays? the serving size was small so i tripled the batch," you asked

"sure, did you line the trays with parchment?" george asked

"no, i was planning on doing that closer to when the dough has to get scooped."

"gotcha, clay are you gonna do anything?" george joked

"i'll put the trays in the oven and take them out when the cookies are done because i don't think either of you will do that," clay laughed

"trueeee," you and george laughed. after waiting 15 more minutes, george got the pans and parchment paper, and started lining them. once the trays were lined, you began the scoop the dough onto the trays, with ice cream scoopers, until you had 4 trays full of cookies.

"okay clay, pop em in the oven," clay did as he was told and put all four trays into george's huge oven.

you crouched down to the best of your ability and looked into the oven, "i'll see you guys in 15 minutes."

the three of you walked over to the couch and started talking about clay and george's "date." in your opinion, what they did seemed kind of boring. they walked around town and then sat at a park bench for roughly two hours just talking. is this what you have to look forward to everyday later in life?

however despite your opinions, you thought what they did was very nice. it would take a lot of effort from tommy, but maybe you could do something simple like this with him.

"we tried feeding a squirrel, but clay isn't the stealthiest," george joked

"what are you saying george?" clay defended

"i don't know, you're just a big guy,"

"are you calling me fat?" clay asked, acting offended

"wha- no! its just you're really tall and-"

clay started to burst out laughing, "i know george, i'm just kidding."

george joined in on the joke, "oh okay. can you leave and take the cookies out of the oven now?"

"are they done?"

"yes," you said, entering the conversation once again.

after clay took the cookies out of the oven, the three of you ate quite a few. a little more than you were proud to admit, but who cares! a few calories doesn't hurt anyone.

you looked over at the clock, 5:57pm

"okay guys, the cookies taste great, if i do say so myself- you're welcome, but i'm gonna be in my room now, bye bye!"

they said their goodbyes as you walked into your room and laid on the bed. you propped the crutches up against your bedside table, and then checked your phone. you smiled when you got a message from tommy.

Tommy💗

helloooooooo
i see you left me on opened a while ago :(

oh i did? i'm sorry my message mustn't have sent... everything alright?

yeah i just wanted to thank you
for everything.

aww tommy
for what?

just yesterday and every other day you have been here
it just means a lot to me. and you mean a lot to me

you mean a lot to me too, tom.

i just wanted to tell you because i won't see you until the day before you leave
can i call you?

yeah of course

almost immediately after, you saw his contact picture light up your screen. you slid to answer.

"hello," you said

"hey, um i just wanted to call you because i— missed your voice. and i know i'm getty all cheesy and sappy and shit, but i just wanted to tell you all of this now because i couldn't live with myself if i didn't. and you might be thinking, well tommy you could've told me anytime in the week, but the thing is, i don't think my aunt has internet at her house and she lives in a dead zone, so."

"tommy i- look, you'll be okay. and i hope you know that i care about you very much, and yeah. i love youuuu" you responded as you pressed your phone closer to your ear

"i love you too y/n," he replied. and with that, the two of you talked for the next four hours, until tommy had to go to bed.

"okay y/n, i think i should probably get to bed now... i guess i have to be up early."

"yeah, you should probably get some rest," you said, "but um, text me before you lose signal okay?"

"yeah, i will. goodnight i love you," he said sadly

"i love you too tommy," you said softly

"bye."

"bye," you said before hanging up the call. you sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair. it's been a hot minute since you've showered, and it was only 10pm. carefully, you stood up and hopped from your bed to your dresser, grabbing plastic bags and duct tape, and you hopped back to your bed.

you wrapped three bags around the cast with the help of duct tape, and you grabbed your crutches and walked into the bathroom. carefully balancing on one foot, you adjusted the temperature to be just below boiling, and entered the shower.

as you felt the soap suds rinse off the body and down into the drain, you thought about your remaining days in england. its just going to be you, george, and an unnamed kitten.

after rinsing off completely, you stepped out of the shower and leaned on your crutches. you brushed your hair and teeth and then flicked the fan on before leaving the bathroom.

you carefully dried yourself off after removing the bags around your leg. you wore a pair of shorts to bed, as well as one of tommy's sweatshirts.

after turning off the lights, you crawled into your bedsheets and took a deep breath. instantly, your nose was filled with cinnamon and cologne.

you smiled, letting sweet thoughts lull you to sleep.

[1:46pm]
[December 1]

y/n's alter-ego😎| @u/n2• 2hr

imy.

💬1,375     🔄286     ❤️50.3k

"clay, are you still eating those cookies?" you laughed

"what? someone's gotta finish em off," he responded with a mouthful as he walked through the kitchen.

"save one for me please!" george said whilst sitting next to you.

"fine," clay groaned as he sat down next to george before handing him a half eaten cookie. george scoffed.

"so what's the plan for today?" you asked

"well, we're taking george cat shopping," clay said

"i though he had a cat picked out already?"

"i do, but we have to get the stuff for him. like bowls, food, litter and litter box, toys, and all that stuff," george explained

"ah, that makes sense, when are we leaving?" you asked

"soon, hopefully," george smiled as clay sat up.

"yeah i have to shower quickly," clay said.

you nodded and looked at your phone.

december 1st.

clay leaves tomorrow, and tommy comes back in a week. this was going to be harder than you thought.

after clay got out of the shower, the three of you got around and quickly headed off to tescos.

the car ride was rather quiet, the soft music was drowned out by the noises of travel, and the occasional conversation between clay and george.

as you were pulling into the tescos parking lot, george said, "okay guys, it looks kinda busy, so we are gonna try to be in and out okay?"

"do do do do," you laughed with clay

"yes y/n, do do do do," george said in response. you weren't sure how fast your crutches allowed you to go, but you were ready to push your limits.

as the three of you walked through the pet aisles, you got litter, a litter box, food, food and water bowls, treats, many cat toys, cat nip, a scratching post, and a cat bed.

"oh george, you might want to get a disinfectant cleaning spray incase they don't get the idea of the litter box right away," clay said

"that's not a bad idea, but i thought you said patches was litter box trained when you got her?"

"well yeah, some cats are like that. but other cats are, well... assholes," clay laughed loudly

"that's true, claire has two cats and she told me the one would poop anywhere but the litter box for the first week, but the other one never had an accident," you added

"huh, okay." george said in response. the group began to walk through the other aisles until you reached the disinfectant/cleaning aisle. he put a few bottles of cleaning spray and a container of clorox in the cart before checking out.

"i've never been in a tescos before..." clay said as he took a good look around the building.

"i come here all the time, unless i only need groceries, then i just go wherever." george responded.

"well clay take it all in, it's your last day here," you said with an inevitable sadness in your voice.

he didn't respond, and instead started to help check the items out.

"alright, your total will be £36.42," the man at the register said. george opened his wallet and gave the cashier £40, and then quickly received his change.

"have a nice day," clay said as he helped george carry the bags back to georges car.

as you sat in the backseat with five bags, you asked "i can't wait to see the new kitten, have you decided on a name yet?"

"i was actually thinking about calling him apollo," george responded

"like, the olympian?" clay asked

"yeah, i'm surprised you knew that."

"are you calling me dumb?"

"i'm not doing this again clay," george laughed. clay joined in on the laughter, and you did too. it was nice to hear such friendly sound fill a car.

as george continued driving home, you rested your head against the sleeve of the other sweatshirt of tommy's that you had. you hoped he knew that you weren't giving either of them back.

on the way back, the car was going to pass tommy's house, and you couldn't help look out the window. driving by the empty house, you felt pain in your heart. the once lively home was now filled with sorrow and melancholy.

as george pulled into his driveway, you carefully got out and slowly made your way up the stairs. you unlocked and opened the door for clay and george, who were carrying 2 or 3 heavy bags.

you closed the door behind them, and followed the boys into the kitchen. as george began to unpack everything, clay placed the food bowls in the sink.

"so where do you plan on keeping everything?" you asked

"i think i'm going to keep it in my room, i've even started clearing a space for it," he responded. you glanced over at clay, and then at the clock, 3:34pm.

"are we doing anything else today?" you asked

"i dunno, why?" clay asked

"well it's your last day in britain. might as well make the most of it."

"that's true," george added, "we could go to dinner later, at a fancy place."

"sounds good to me," you and clay said in unison.

"alright, be ready by 6:15, i'll set a reservation for 7," george said as he pulled out his phone

you and clay dismissed yourselves while george made reservations for a restaurant a mile or two away from the house.

you sunk deep into the cushions of the couch and stared at the screen before you. recently, it had been a lot of opening and closing the same apps over and over again.

"whatcha thinkin about?" clay asked quietly.

you shrugged, "i dunno... i guess the next week."

clay put his arm around you, "i think you'll be okay. it's only 6 days without me, and it'll be done before ya know it. you can email your teachers, and have them send in any work you'll miss."

"thanks clay," you felt a little better, but you just couldn't help but think these next few days won't be as enjoyable as the others.

george walked back into the room, "they only had reservations for 6:45pm, so be ready by 6:15."

"okay, i'll shower in like an hour then," you responded.

as the minutes slowly ticked by, 5:40pm finally rolled around, and you jumped into the shower. (not literally, you can manage one broken leg but you weren't sure about two.)

after rinsing and taking the plastic bags off of your cast, you changed into an outfit that was similar to this (complete with the blue cast, of course) :

after you were dressed and confident in the way your outfit looked, you sat down and blow-dried your hair. you never liked blow-drying your hair, but it was 31° Fahrenheit/ -1° Celsius, and you didn't want to literally freeze.

once your hair was dry, you turned on your hair straightener and let that heat for a few minutes. you saw this technique on twitter where you twist the straightener and it curls your hair, and you wanted to try it out.

after letting the flat iron heat up, you thoroughly brushed your hair and sectioned it into small pieces. next, you straightened a piece normally, and then straightened it again, but in the middle of the hair chunk, you twisted your wrist away from your body.

ahh, here we go. you said to yourself when you saw your hair begin to spiral. you twisted it was your finger to dramatize the curl even more before moving on to the next piece.

after curling each piece of hair, alternating which way you turned your wrist, you combed through the curls with your fingers for a nice natural look.

satisfied with your hair, you moved on to your makeup. you didn't want to go full on glam, so you went for a natural look, but sophisticated enough to look nice.

once you were completely ready, you stepped aside to the body mirror on the door. you couldn't even think of the last time you felt this pretty.

i must document the occasion. you smiled to yourself as you grabbed your phone. after snapping a quick mirror selfie, you looked back at it to see yourself propped up against the crutches, with your cast in the mirrors frame. you laughed when you saw that you managed to block your face with the reflection of your phone, but you didn't feel like retaking the photo.

y/n🍄 | @u/n

*1 attachment*
england: cold
me: dress😎

💬9,652 🔄5,892 ❤️100.6k

you chuckled softly and grabbed a black jacket off of the back of your chair, and walked into the living room. you sat down on the couch at exactly 6:07pm.

after waiting for clay and george to finish getting around, you were shocked to see george appear first, in a blue button up, khakis, and a black dotted bow tie.

"wow george, lookin' snazzy as always," you smiled

"why thank you y/n, i could say the same for you!" he replied cheerfully. shortly after this, clay walked out of georges room wearing a salmon button up shirt, dark gray dress pants, and a layered jacket on top. this surprised you, because you didn't think clay knew how to color coordinate his outfits.

"look at you, with a matching outfit," you laughed

"oh shut up, i figured it out on my own and i don't think it looks terrible, right?" he joked

"i don't think so, but no tie?" you responded

"apparently clay doesn't know how to tie a tie, and i'm only skilled in the bowtie department," george laughed.

you joined into the laughter, "don't look at me, i don't know how to tie a tie either."

"okay well it looks fine, everyone ready to go?" george asked as he grabbed his coat off a hook.

"yeah let me grab my jacket," you said as you got up. you walked into your room and grabbed a black over coat, and returned to the living room.

"alright, let's go," clay said enthusiastically as he held open the door for you and george.

"why thank you good sir," you said as you began to slowly walk down the stairs.

"what a gentleman," george smiled.

———

as you carefully sat down into the booth, the waitress asked what the three of you wanted to drink.

"i'll have a sprite," george said

"umm, yeah i'll have a sprite too," you told the waitress, who then looked at clay.

"can i get a root beer?" he asked

"sure, i'll be right back with your drinks," she flashed a toothy grin at george, who then shifted closer to clay.

you snickered to yourself and studied the menu. after a minute of looking, you couldn't decide between a chicken caesar salad or chicken alfredo.

"i think i'll get a steak," clay mentioned

"good choice, i'm getting a lobster tail. its pretty good here."

your eyes widened, and clay said "sounds good, whatta bout you y/n?"

"i don't know, i'm stuck between a caesar salad or chicken alfredo, but i think i want the alfredo more."

"go for it," george said as the waitress came around with your drinks.

"two sprites," she said placing you and george's sodas on the table, "and a root beer. do we know what we're having yet or do you need a minute?"

"i think so," clay said, "i'll have a medium rare pub steak, and fries on the side."

"he means chips-" george was cut off

"any sauces?" she asked

"do you have a1 sauce?"

"yep!"

"okay, i'll have that then."

"okay, how about you?" the waitress motioned towards george

"i'll have the lobster tail, with butter and a side of chips."

"okay, and for you, miss?" she asked you

"umm, can i get the chicken alfredo?" you said

"sure. may i ask, what happened to your leg?"

"oh, um... i was in an accident."

"oh, i'm terribly sorry dear," she said

"it's fine. nothing you can do."

the waitress left, and you, clay, and george settled for small talk. it seemed like everyone was pretending that clay wasn't leaving tomorrow. at 2 pm.

"so george, are you all ready to get apollo?" clay asked.

"yeah, i have everything i need for him. i'm really excited."

"i bet. when we first got patches a few years ago, i had to practically pry her out of y/n's arms," clay laughed

"she was so little! she couldn't go up the stairs," you added

your table erupted in quiet laughter, and ten minutes later, the waitress came around with your food.

"alright, a steak and chips?"

"that's me," clay raised his hand.

"lobster tail?"

"thank you," george said as she set the plate down in front of him.

"annnnd chicken alfredo?"

"yep," you said before she placed the plate in front of you.

"thanks," clay said as she walked away.

"mmm, this is good," you said with a mouth full of alfredo.

"glad you think so," george laughed.

after roughly an hour of talking, laughing, and watching fights break out at the bar, the waitress finally came around with the receipt.

"cant wait to see the bill," george laughed, but his eyes quickly widened.

"i'll pay half. no exceptions." clay said sternly

you felt kind of guilty that you weren't contributing.

"fine," george said as he paid his half of the bill and the tip. clay put his money on top of georges, and walked to the front of the restaurant with it.

"thanks for coming, have a good night," the host said as clay and george walked out of the door.

"thanks you too," you flashed a smile at the young boy.

"do you need any help?" he asked just before you left.

you looked down at your cast, "oh no thank you. it's no big deal."

he thought for a moment, "you're not from around here, are you?"

"no, i'm from the US."

"hm. maybe i'll see you around?" he asked

"yeah, maybe," you smiled, and then you left.

after getting into the car, clay and george quickly erupted into conversation about the food, and how the service was kind of bad. you occasionally joined in, but you didn't have that much to say.

you got home around 8:45pm, and at this point, you were kind of tired. you had already emailed your teachers asking for your work, and you didn't have much else to do.

you changed out of your dress and into something more comfortable: shorts and a long-sleeve shirt. you then washed your face and brushed your teeth.

after finishing up in your room, you walked into the living room to see it was empty. however, you did see georges door open, and you heard conversation coming from within it.

you walked in to see clay folding clothes on georges bed and placing them into his suitcase.

"hey y/n," he said as he was folding a pair of sweatpants

"hi clay. hi george."

"hello!" george said laying on the other side of his bed.

"packing i see?" you asked clay

"yep. flights at 2pm, and we gotta leave at noon."

"yeah i know... you excited to find another dream fan next to you?"

clay laughed, "yeah, i just hope if i do, they're as respectful as that kid was."

"wait what?" george sat up

"he didn't tell you? we were sitting by this kid who was watching one of the manhunts, and he kinda freaked out when he heard me laughing. and then he asked for an autograph, and then we just talked about minecraft and stuff for awhile. he wanted to talk to y/n too, but she was sleeping." clay explained

"wait what? you didn't tell me that part. you should've woken me up," you complained

"well that sounded like a fun experience," george laughed

"it was, the kid was pretty cool." clay responded

the three of you talked for another hour or so while clay packed his bags. george seemed pretty sad about clay leaving, but you didn't say anything about it.

around 10pm, you went back to your room. compared to hours prior, you weren't tired anymore. you carefully hopped into bed, and grabbed your laptop.

your mind went into autopilot, and you searched up "TommyInnit." apparently he uploaded a few new mod videos that you didn't know about.

you watched all of them, and couldn't stop laughing. it wasn't until 11:30pm until you were asleep listening to TommyVODS.

[word count before a/n: 6452]
[january 31 2021, 12:11am]

a/n: hello you lovely people. how are you all? hope you had a good day. feel free to talk to me :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
71.6K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...
130K 4.2K 31
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 "𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩-" ...
65.5K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...