The Divine Souls (Reader x Ch...

By Lemonadedrinks

You and your sister have both been fans of the two heroes, Frisk, and Chara. Along the way, you and Chara bec... More

First Day
Trouble at the Carnival
Problems at every turn
Problem after Problem
Betty's Attack
The calm before the Storm
Author Note
Changes
Author Note part 2
Better or Worse
Unexpected Occurrence
The fight against Bete
Near death experience
New Abilities
The Arena Battle
Anger
Hatred
The Final Battle
Author Note
Another one of these boring notes from me
Author note and also a new idea
Last update
Forgotten Past prologue
A brand new day

First Day part 2

1.1K 17 52
By Lemonadedrinks

                                                                                       (Your Pov)

As Chara and I were walking to class we start hearing someone close by, but nobody was around us.

???: Uhh hello, is anyone there?!

Chara: Do you hear that?

"Yeah, weird it sounds like someone is close by, but there's no one around.

Then you and Chara have a "burst" of realization.

???: Uhh hello, can anyone hear me?!

You and Chara walk towards the sound only to see and hear what looks like a talking locker, but you and Chara both know there's someone inside. You decide to try and open the locker door but it's locked tight.

"Any Ideas Chara?"

Chara: Yep, trust me, I saw this in a movie

I had a lot of confidence in her until she finished her sentence. She reared  back a punch and... 

I didn't even have to look to know it hurt, sad part is...it didn't even do a dent. I checked around to see a hairpin dropped by someone and I pick it up.

Chara: What are you planning on doing with that?

"I'm gonna pick the lock."

Chara: Please as if picking a lock wou-

The locker door opens and Monster Kid falls out.

Monster Kid: Thanks for the help dude

"No problem." 

Monster Kid: Hey is your hand okay?

He looks to Chara and I do the same, and I see that Chara's knuckles are bleeding.

"Geez Chara are you okay?"

Chara: What do you mean?

"Your hand it's uhh."

Chara looks at her hand and nearly screams.

"Hey Monster Kid, i'm gonna go take Chara to the nurse you should probably head to class.

Monster Kid: Okay see you guys later!

He runs off but trips and then gets back up and heads to class. I take Chara to the school infirmary and knock on the door.

Nurse: Yes how may I help...oh my

The nurse looks at Chara's wounded hand and brings both of us inside the nurse's office.

Nurse: Mind telling me what happend?

Chara: I-

Before Chara could say anything about the locker problem, I chime in.

"Me and Chara we're heading to class, but she tripped and cut her hand on the ground."

Chara looks to you in admiration as the nurse just sighs and shakes her head.

Nurse: It seems at this rate you'll both be late.

The nurse takes out two pieces of paper and signs her name on both of them and hands the papers to me and Chara.

Nurse: Hand these to your teacher when you walk in, that way neither of you will get detention.

Me and Chara take the papers and walk out of the nurse's office.

Chara: Hey thanks for not saying I punched a locker and everything.

"Don't worry about it."

              (Timeskip brought to you by umm.......Fruit Loops....yeah fruit loops. Third Person)

You and Chara open the door and hand the teacher the papers.

Teacher: Okay find your seats, just try not to be late next time

                                                            (After School)

You and Chara walk out of the school and head outside. As you and Chara are enjoying the song the birds are singing you hear (S/N) and Frisk coming out as well.

(S/N): Aw man it's after school, I was hoping to ask you more questions first.

Frisk: Yeah it is a shame.

Frisk: Oh I have an idea, why don't you and (Y/N) come over to me and chara's house for a sleepover!

(S/N): That, would, be, AMAZING!

Frisk: I know right I can't wait

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another author note btw

I imagine the reader as a guy but if you want you can picture them as whatever, i'll try to use other stuff like they i'm etc. Okay that's it for the author note, back to the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      (Third Pov Still btw)

As your sister and frisk keep talking you and Chara can hear some sounds in the bushes behind you.

You decide to walk towards it but Chara grabs you and both of you can tell it's best to ignore it. You and Chara look at Frisk and (S/N) and want to go home already.

(Y/N)&Chara: Come on it's time to go

You grab your sister and Chara grabs Frisk and you both go your separate ways.

                                                     (Back at Home)

While you're sitting in your room you decide to turn on the tv to see what's on the news.

News Reporter: Peace meeting did not go as planned when the king of monsters, Asgore Dreemurr admitted to ending the lives of six children all of which vanished into the underground.

You couldn't believe what you heard, of course on one hand you didn't know the guy very well, but from what Frisk told you he was a pretty chill dude. You start hearing your parents talking about what was on the news so you decide to eavesdrop.

Father: How could someone kill innocent children.

Mother: What kind of sick person would do such a thing. 

Father: Why would anyone want to have peace with monsters after finding this out.

Mother: He even said they were innocent, that's like kill someone in cold blood.

I mean they were right for some of it, Asgore did kill innocent kids, but only to free his kind, but that's no excuse for killing children...right?

You sneak out the house avoiding your parents and right after you close the door you turn around and... 

(S/N): BOO!

"AHHH!"

(S/N): Ha you should see your face right about now, priceless HAHAHAHAHAH!

(Y/N): Could you keep it down a bit, I don't want mom and dad to hear me....wait...how did u sneak out?

(S/N): My bedroom window.

In her hand you see what looks like a manmade grappling hook.

(Y/N):  How did you..when did you...why did you-

(S/N): Shhhhhh, it's best to not ask

You and (S/N) decide to drop the topic and get going to Frisk and Chara's house

                   (Timeskip brought to you by happy tree friends)

You and (S/N) arrive at the dreemurr household and knock on the door. You're greeted byan unhappy Chara.

Chara: Oh it's just you two, how's it going?

(S/N): It's going good, how are you?

Chara: Could be better, come on in

You and your sister went inside and sat down on the couch in the living room. A few minuets pass and you decide to break the ice.

(Y/N): So....we heard about what happened on the news

You see Chara tense up when you say that, and you see a small almost not noticeable tear slide down her cheek.

Chara: What's done is done, there's no changing it.

More time passes through as you see your sister get a little glint in her eyes, you know that glint all to well.

(S/N): How about we all take a trip to the new theme park that was just finished?

Chara: You guys can go without m-

(S/N): Sorry but I wont take no for an answer.

You decide to go willingly as you see (S/N) practically dragging Chara out of the house. Maybe this day could be pretty good, you hope it will at least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author note)

Wow let's see how many words this took *Starts reading through every last one*

1217 Holy heck what am I doing with my life...Anyway that's it for this Chapter. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 660 39
{ Chara and Frisk are girls in this story} Gaster attempts to save Frisk and Chara during the fight with The God of Hyperdeath and bring them to safe...
442 10 27
In the undertale universe a human fell down into the underground (AKA the monsters' home) this human is known as Frisk. She (Canonically she is gende...
43.5K 985 54
Chara feels for Frisk. Frisk feels for Chara. For Frisk went down such a familiar path, one Chara chose so long ago, pone that caused others to call...
36 1 6
This is my interpretation of what happens after undertale. Frisk and Chara are both girls. I'm sorry if my grammar is awful. I drew the cover