Seth Rollins: Two-toned Relat...

Por JazmineRollins1

Will Seth fall for Dean or Jazmine? In this story Seth is caught in a love triangle. Will he stay dating his... Mais

Love at First Sight
Part 2
Seth and Jazmine
Authors Note
Dean and Melanie
Anger and Pain
Lost
Heartbreak
Missing You
Forgiveness
Authors Note

Regret

170 4 1
Por JazmineRollins1

Seth's P.O.V.

I screwed up big time. I wish I'd never had done that. I feel like a complete idiot. Maybe Dean and I weren't ment to be together. Maybe, Jazmine and I were ment to be together. I wanted to call Dean, but I can't. His phone got shut off weeks ago. I feel like a screw up. I could hear Jazmine walking into the hotel room as I wipe my tears away.

Jazmines P.O.V.

I was bringing in the final things from Seths old house. I walked in and saw Seth wiping away his tears. I quickly dropped our things and ran over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I quietly asked him while kissing his cheek.

He wrapped his arm around me and started to sob. "I'm a screw up. A mistake. Why did I do this? I think I was getting a bit jealous when Melanie came over. Now I'm afraid Dean is with her. Now I have no one."

"Hey" I whispered to him trying to comfort him. "You still have me. I'll be here for you. I promise. Okay?"

"Alright." Seth started to hug me and grip on me tight.

"I love you sweetheart" Seth said while laying down.

"I love you too." I told Seth wiping away his tears.

I layed down in front of him and he was cuddling me tight, like he didn't want to let me go. I put my hands on his hands on his hands. I could still hear Seth crying a little. I turned around and told him its going to be alright and kissed him.

Seth's P.O.V.

I feel like Jazmine is my only escape. I didn't want to let her go. She is starting to feel like my whole world. Quite honestly I might be lost without her. I leaned in for another kiss. I held her waist and started to whisper in her ear.

"Hey, I just want to let you know, you're my everything. I love you so much, and I never want to let you go" I tried not tearing up but I did.

Jazmines P.O.V

I could feel his tears fall on me.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, just get some sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay" Seth sighed.

I closed my eyes and could feel Seth's head laying down on my chest.

I tried to wipe Seth's tears away. "Goodnight Seth" I whispered.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 56.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
The Boyfriend App Por Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...