A Witches Spell (Lucinda X Fe...

By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n is a meif'wa who was adopted by the Ro'Meaves and because of which she has always felt a little bit out o... More

(Chapter 1) Breakfast
(Chapter 2) Friends, New and Old
(Chapter 3) The Witch
(Chapter 4) The Cat
(Chapter 5) More Pancakes
(Chapter 6) Plans in motion
(Chapter 7) Girls love Girls and Boys
(Chapter 8) And Love is not a Choice
(Chapter 9) How Fast the Night Changes
(Chapter 10) The Light of the Morning
(Chapter 11) An Unpleasant Encounter
(Chapter 12) Two Little Horns
(Chapter 13) Driving too Fast
(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said
(Chapter 15) Perfect Picture, Broken Frame
(Chapter 16) I'm All Yours
(Chapter 17) Does It Ever Drive You Crazy
(Chapter 18) The Greatest Date Ever
(Chapter 19) A Morning to Remember (1k special)
(Chapter 20) I'd Rather Be Me
(Chapter 21) Birds Of A Feather
(Chapter 22) To The Other Side
(Chapter 23) All I Wanna Be
(Chapter 24) All I Ever Wanna Be
(Chapter 25) Is Somebody To You
(Chapter 26) Hocus Pocus (2k special)
(Chapter 27) When It Comes To You
(Chapter 28) A Fire For A Heart
(Chapter 29) And Not Scared Of The Dark
(Chapter 30) It's A New Day, It's A New Dawn
(Side Story 1) Halloween High Jinx
(Side story 2) Firework Fright
(Side Story 3) A Stray Tail
(Side Story 4) Pillow-cinda (5k special)
(Side Story 5) No Day Like A Snow Day
(Side Story 6) A Christmas In New York (Part 1)
(Side Story 7) A Christmas In New York (Part 2)
(Side Story 8) A New Years Kiss
(Side Story 9) Future Plans
(Side Story 10) What The Future Holds
(Chapter 32) Reminiscing (10k special)
(Chapter 33) Twisted Love
(Chapter 34) Genuine Love
(Chapter 35) The True Kind Of Love
(Chapter 36) The Night She Wished She Had
(Chapter 37) Close To You
(Chapter 38) A Long Overdue Night
(Chapter 39) In Sickness
(Chapter 40) And In Health
(Chapter 41) The Mom Talk
(Chapter 42) The Morning After (15k special)
(Chapter 43) Cold As Ice
(Chaper 44) Hot As Hell
(Chapter 45) The Icy Angel And Her Idiot
(Chapter 46) Barking Up The Wrong Tree
(Chapter 47) Little Tsundere
(Chapter 48) Double Double Date
(Chapter 49) The Past And The Present (20k Special)
(Chapter 50) Love~Love Forever
(Side Story 11) Leave It To The Siblings
(Side Story 12) The Witching Well
(Side Story 13) We Found Laurance
(Side Story 14) What If... Katelyn
(Side Story 15) Shadow Knight Reunion
(Side Story 16) What If... Gene
(Side Story 17) A Moment To Die For (26k Special?)
(Side Story 18) Farm Life
(Side Story 19) Family (30k Special)
(Side Story 20) The People I Call Home
(Chapter 51) Caught between A Deal And A Favour
(Chapter 52) Emerald Gems And Emerald Eyes
(Chapter 53) Holiday Memories
(Chapter 54) The Wolf In The Woods
(Chapter 55) Round Two Wolf Boy
(Chapter 56) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 1
(Chapter 57) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 2
Not a Chapter, Just a Question
(Chapter 58) One Cured, One Cursed
(Chapter 59) The Power Of A Witch
(Chapter 60) What You Can Lose
(Chapter 61) Lovers Quarrel
(Chapter 62) The Lines You Cross For Love
(Chapter 63) Spoken And Unspoken Words
(Chapter 64) Much Needed Rest

(Chapter 31) Faster Car

1.2K 33 11
By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n P.O.V

"Good morning, good morning. You're listening to the official Love Love Paradise radio. If the fireworks last night weren't any indication, summer has officially started. Hope you're all excited, I know am. Especially considering that we've got a live show from a very special guest later this week, you all know her, you all love her....." The radio blurts out, till.

Crash!

"Shut up!" I mumble as it falls to the floor, breaking as a result of me throwing one of my pillows at it.

I curl over and bury my head into the remaining pillows as the sun beams down on my face, disrupting any hopes I have of getting back to sleep. I eventually give in a rollover, facing the ceiling. I glance to my left, then to my right and suddenly warm from the bedsheets is sucked away by a cold loneliness.

I angle my pillows upright as I shuffle back onto them, leaning up against the back of my bed. I take a quick second to examine my empty room, empty as in lonely not as in space. The place is a mess from top to bottom, with all sorts of clothes and general items scattered about.

I reach over for my phone to figure out the time and see the numbers, 10:45, written on the front. "Good thing I don't have anything to do today right?" I ask to no one other than myself. I notice that I had a missed call from mom so I decide to give her a call as I have nothing better to do, plus the longer I wait the more she's gonna worry.

She often calls me since we have rarely spoken in person after I moved to Scaleswind. I never liked the hassle of flying back for the holidays so I always celebrated with some of my Scaleswind friends. Not that I was ever that close to any of them, I lost contact with all of them after I graduated.

I press call, placed the phone to my ear, and wait.

Ring ring! Ring ring!

"Y/n?" Mom asks as if to verify that it's me.

"That was fast" I joke. "Hi mom"

"Hi sweetie, how are you? Are you taking care of yourself?" She asks. "Are you dating anyone?"

"No" I blurt out.

"You're not taking care of yourself? I thought I raised you better than that"

"What? No as in I'm not dating anyone. I'm taking care of myself. Not that I really need to, considering a V.I.P pass means that the staff will basically do whatever I ask them to" I say. "Not that I even ask for anything"

"Well, please take care of yourself. I don't like the thought of my baby not being well"

"Mom I'm 27, you really don't need to worry about me"

"Well, that's not gonna stop me from worrying anyway. I'm your mother, it's my job to take care of you. So when I can't do that in person, it's my job to pester you into taking care of yourself"

"I get it mom, I'll take care of myself. Now how are you?" I ask, trying to change the topic.

"I'm good sweetie, so's your father. By the way, have you spoken to Garroth or Zane recently?" She asks.

"No" I mumble quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"No" I say more clearly. "I've spoken to Zane and few times but not since a month or so. Why'd you ask?"

"Well, nows the perfect chance for you to catch up with them. They're on the island with you"

"They are, how?" I ask. "Tickets have been sold out since forever"

"Apparently they won some, Garroth was a bit vague with the details. Anyway call your brothers and go meet up with them"

"Yes mom"

"Don't take that tone with me missy, go catch up with your brothers. I'll be checking in with all of you later to make sure you did"

"Yes mom" I grumble out.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, from the sounds of it you've only just got up" Mom says. "Good luck with the show later"

"Thanks mom. Bye" I say as I hang up the phone.

After a few moments of convincing myself, I crawl out of bed and rummage through my clothes to find something to wear. Settling on basic f/c bikini with black sunglasses and a hoodie on over the top. I trap my long hair into a loose ponytail that I then weave through the back of my cap.

I go to leave the room but stop myself quickly, examining myself in the mirror. I pull out the picture of me and Lucinda in our prom outfits and suddenly realise how much more adult my body is. My face is more defined, my chest's bigger and my body has healthy hourglass shape to it. My hair is longer but still a scruffy mess so at least somethings never change.

After I quit examining myself, I put the photo back in my pocket, grab my phone and scroll through my contacts. Stopping at Garroth.

Garroth P.O.V

"While you guys are doing that, I think I'm going to attend these hula lessons. I think I look good in those grass skirts" Lucinda states, then turns to Kawaii-Chan asking. "Wanna join, Kawaii-Chan?"

"Sure" Kawaii-Chan retorts.

"We'll meet up with you guys later" Lucinda adds.

"Sounds good. Let's get going" Dante says.

I get up and follow Kawaii-Chan and Lucinda to the door. We walk out and start heading down the steps.

Ding!

I stop and look at my phone and to my surprise see.

Baby Sister: Hey Garroth, Mom told me you're on Love Love Paradise. Wanna meet up?

"Is Garroth-Kun coming?" Kawaii-Chan asks as Lucinda remains oblivious and continues to walk.

"Sorry Kawaii-Chan, but this is important, another time" I say.

Kawaii-Chan lets out a little sulk and then catches up with Lucinda as I open my phone.

Garroth: I'd love to, where'd you have in mind?

Baby Sister: There's a small cafe by the main dock, meet you there in a few?

Garroth: Sure thing

I make my way over to the cafe Y/n mentioned and quickly notice a set of stuffy cat ears poking out from a cap. I walk over and notice she's drinking a hot chocolate and wearing a hoodie. If I wasn't sure this was Y/n before, I definitely was now.

"Hey, baby sister" I greet. Y/n spits out a bit of her hot chocolate in surprise.

"Garroth?" She asks as she looks up. "Garroth" She greets as she gets up and gives me a big, warm hug. I didn't realise how much I missed Y/n's hugs until now. "Sorry I didn't recognise you, your voice sounds completely different. What happened?"

"I don't know" I joke and Y/n can't help but let out a small giggle.

"Sorry, your voice just sounds really goofy now" She jokes, then quickly realises what she said. "Not in a bad way though, I just wasn't expecting it"

"It's alright baby sister" I joke as we both sit down.

"A month, one month. Anyway, what are you doing on Love Love Paradise?" She asks.

"Oh Dante and Aaron won tickets but the catch was that we had to leave right away" I explain. "Which is why we basically don't have anything with us cause we didn't have any time to pack"

"That sounds like quick a rush. Wait so who else is here?" She asks.

"Why don't we go back to the house and you can see for yourself" I say slyly.

"Okay, I'll play your game. But first I wanna catch up with you for a bit" She says. "I invited Zane but he didn't respond"

"Oh he's at the beach with the others, probably forgot his phone" I deduct. "In fact I'd say he definitely forgot his phone considering he'd probably drop everything to be here if he knew you were"

"Yeah, anyway how have you been?" She asks.

"Good, I moved in with Laurance, Dante and Travis on Mystreet. Opposite Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan's"

"Wait, is the street called Mystreet or is it called My?" Y/n asks.

"It's called Mystreet"

"So you live on Mystreet street?"

"Oh, never looked at it that way"

"Sorry, back to what you were saying. Something about Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan"

"Oh yeah" I start. For the next few minutes, we talk about everything that happened to us in Phoenix Drop, FC university and on Mystreet. She seemed really interested on what everyone was up to, though I unconsciously leave out Lucinda.

"So Aph and Aaron are finally dating?" She asks.

"Yep" I say with a slight bit of sadness.

"Finally, from the sounds of it, it seemed like they were just gonna keep dodging around each other forever" She says then notices my sadness. "Hey, it's okay" She says as she reaches out for my hand. "I'm sure there's someone out there for you, for now just be happy for her"

"I know, just easier said than done" I say. "Anyway, what have you been up to? And why are you here on the island?"

"Oh, I'm working. I've been here for about a week setting up" She says.

"You work at Love Love Paradise?" Garroth asks.

"No, but my job takes me all over the place so for the summer, I'm here" She says. "It's kinda like a working vacation for me right now"

"So what exactly do you do?" I ask.

"Oh, just stuff" She says. "Anyway, I thought you were gonna show me this place you're staying at?"

"We could do that, or we could do some brother-sister bonding for a little bit"

"I'm down, it's been a while" She says as she finishes off her hot chocolate. "Where to first?"

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey, guys" Garroth greets as he walks in. I stay just outside, out of view. "How was the beach?"

"Terrible" Zane says in a stern voice.

"How was hula lessons?" Katelyn asks.

"I didn't go" Garroth says.

"Why not?" Aph asks.

"Well, guess who I found" Garroth says as he gestures towards the doorway, where I am, leaning against the wall with my hat and sunglasses in hand. I look in to see Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Katelyn, Danet and Zane.

"Sup" I greet.

"Y/n!" Everyone greets back, I walk over a join the group with my back to the doorway.

"How long have you been here?" Zane asks.

"About a week. I messaged you" I say.

"Sorry, I left my phone at home" He says.

"It's alright. It gave me and Garroth some time to catch up" I say. "Also, what are you doing here?"

"Him and Aphmau are friends, the rest of us are still getting used to him" Katelyn says.

"Well glad to see you've got some friends" I say. "Anyway, how is everyone, I had no idea there was so many of you"

"Wait Garroth didn't tell you who's here?" Aaron asks.

"Nope, I thought I'd be better if I left it as a surprise" Garroth says proudly.

"Garroth, what about" Aph says in a whisper shout as she gestures towards me. "You know"

"He knows what?" I ask.

"Y/N-SENPAI!" I hear a familiar-sounding meif'wa scream from behind me, though before I can turn around I get pulled into a hug from behind.

"Hey KC" I greet. "How've ya been"

KC swivels round me and then gives me another hug. "Aphmau-Senpai, you didn't tell Kawaii-Chan that Y/n-Senpai was here"

"Aphmau-Senpai?" I ask. "Should I be jealous?" I joke.

"Y/n?" I hear behind me, causing my whole body to freeze. I feel KC let go of me and back away as I turn around and lock eyes with her. My witch.

"Lucinda" I say in surprise as I'm at a loss for words. "Hey"

"Hi"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here,

Well, here we are, Love Love Paradise. It's weird writing about a story on a sunny tropical island as it's rain outside. But anyway, I'm back. I know it might be a bit annoying as I've basically reset Y/n and Lucinda's relationship but don't worry, it won't be like last time. I don't wanna spoil anything so I won't say anymore. I hope you enjoy this new setting and with the characters all grown up. I've got a few ideas on how this is going to go but I'm still working out the little things. Anyway, stay tuned.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 115 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
241K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
56.3K 2K 41
Garroth Xander Ro'meave. "Heartless" is his title. After being so heartbroken by the one he thought he loved, he now refuses to fall in love ever...
5.3K 191 42
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When a Phoenix Drop wedding is...