Made To Survive ❂ Bellamy Bla...

By -CallieJay-

{{COMPLETED}} {{BOOK ONE}} "Survival isn't who you are, it's who you become." ❂ ❂ ❂... More

Playlist
1. Prologue
2. May We Meet Again
3. Shut Up Floorboards
4. God Bless Radiation
5. Don't Pout Princess
6. What Are You In For
7. We're Even Now
8. Don't Pout King
9. I'm Not Afraid
10. Sassy Pants
11. Do The Honors
12. Christmas Miracle
13. Chancellor Of Earth
14. No Problem Lace
15. Going Rogue
16. Cold Hearted Bitch
17. You Need To Get Laid
18. That's Intense
19. Tell Mommy On Me
20. These Idiots
Thank You
21. A Pissed Bellamy
22. Extremely Evasive
23. I Need You Too
24. Hey Lovebirds
25. Hell Of A Kiss
26. First To Succeed
28. I'm Still Here
29. Hey Handsome
30. Big Bad Protector
31. Little Sky Person
32. Sexually Frustrated
33. Today Is My Birthday
34. Fire The Rockets
Ask Us Anything
Q & A
Character Breakdowns
Announcement & Contest
Contest

27. Sunshine And Rainbows

6.1K 154 236
By -CallieJay-

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I stand in the middle of all the destruction. The ground bellow me was charred and was hard against my feet. The clearing was black and the exodus ship had created a crater and all of us stayed silent as we took it in. Pieces of the ship were scattered all over the ground. A few skeletons lay scattered around, but most of the passengers had been turned to ash.

           There were no survivors. Abby was on board and no one had survived and no one could've. Tears streamed down my face as I stood quietly, staring at what used to be a person. Now the skeleton was so burnt that parts of it were missing and the bones were thinner than they should be. It looked like it should be blown away into the wind.

           All I could think about was Abby. My heart aches every time she popped into my mind, which was basically every second since I saw it crash last night. Abby had done nothing but help me and save me in so many ways. She's the one who got me to earth, and now she's dead. She was family to me. And like the rest of my family, their endings were tragic.

           "Stay sharp." Bellamy says to the other guys who were carrying guns, "Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when."

"Can you blame them?" Finn retorts.

I let out a small groan that no one could really hear, I was getting real sick of their fighting. I was way to unstable and I was about to blow.

"No. I blame you."

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns - "

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed." Raven snaps back.

"Shut the fuck up." I growl gaining all their attention. I noticed Thistle raise her brow intrigued, "Stop fighting all the fucking time." I groan with an exasperated tone, "It doesn't matter why they're coming anymore, but we have to be ready for it. You idiots fighting all the time isn't going to help us win a war against the grounders. So for the last time, shut the fuck up and stop acting like a bunch of two year olds."

           I speak loud enough so they can hear, but with a low angry voice that makes the other boys Bellamy brought wince. They were all quiet. I let out a big puff of air and turn on my heel, walking away from the scene. I needed to get away. I could hear someone trailing behind me after a while. I turned on my heel to see Bellamy running to catch up to me, his gun was resting against his back.

"You okay?" Bellamy asks quietly.

I scoff, unable to hide that rage was bubbling up inside of me. It wasn't Bellamy's fault, I was just overwhelmed. "I'm perfect. The person who's saved my life countless times is dead, and we don't even have a body to burry. But all I see is sunshine and rainbows. So I'm great thanks for asking."

"Ability to use sarcasm, still there, that's a good sign." Bellamy mutters shoving his hands into his pockets.

I shut my eyes letting out a sigh, when I opened my eyes he stared down at me sadly, "I'm sorry, Bell." I lean straight into his chest and his arms wrap tightly around me.

"You don't need to apologize." He whispers sweetly as he leaves kisses in my hair.

I smile into his chest and take his shirt into my fist. His scent of pine and leaves intoxicates me, and I soon find myself being completely consumed by his being, and it was a feeling I loved. I looked up to him taking the collar of his jacket in my hands, he was already looking down at me. I press my lips against his, it was a lingering kiss. One that starts of short, but you pull away so slowly you might as well still be kissing. His hands gripped the lower part of my waist, and he kept his hold as I pulled away.

"What was that for?" Bellamy asks, moving a piece of hair out of my face.

I shrug, "I don't know." I chuckle placing my hand against his cheek, "I guess I'm just saying thank you."

He bites his bottom lip as he looks back down to me, pulling my waist into him, "Well I like the way you say thank you." He smirks as he dips his head down to mine pressing our lips together again. When he pulled away he presses his forehead against mine, "We'll be okay." He breathes.

           "I don't think I'd be able to get through this without you." I admit, running my hands up and down his arms, that are still tightly wrapped around my waist.

           I let a few tears drop into my cheeks. I no longer felt like I needed to hide things like that from Bellamy. He had already seen me in what most people consider 'weak' moments. And about a month ago I probably would've thought of them like that too. Now I don't see the moments were you break as weak, I see the moments where you break and refuse to get up as weak.

           "It's a good thing I'm not going anywhere." Bellamy tells me, "You know that right?" I look up to him with a furrowed brow, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm not leaving you. I never will, Lace."

           I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and burrowing my face into the crook of his neck. I let out a happy sigh, "I'm not going anywhere either."

           "You better not be." He remarks making me chuckle, "You ready to go home?" Bellamy questions after a minute, stroking my hair.

           I nod and slowly peel my body away from his. As we walk back he takes my hand in his and pulls me closer. I wrap my free arm around his bicep, and I noticed the way his lips pulled up into a smirk as I did that. As we enter into camp, everyone seems to be on edge and frantic. Bea runs up to me with Elliot and Hunter at her side. Something was wrong, I could tell by the looks on their faces.

           "Someone pulled the trip wire." Hunter states first.

           Bellamy tenses, I could feel his bicep flex around my small hand. I was positive every muscle in his body was doing that, "Grounders?" He asks lowly.

           "You'll wish." Elliot says shoving her hands in her pockets, she shifts awkwardly on her feet, "We thought it was grounders but it turned out to be..." She trails off, "Bellamy, it was Murphy."

           My body tenses, like Bellamy's had. Rage fills my veins as I straighten up, "Where is he?" I ask lowly.

           "He's in the drop ship." Bea explains, "He's in bad shape, we could barely recognize him because of all the blood."

           "There's about to be more of that." I say barely above a whisper. But it was in a low tone, my dangerous tone.

           Bellamy squeezes my hand, making me look over to him. He gives me a firm nod, I wasn't sure if it was to keep me level headed or to let me know he was by my side through it all. My guess was the latter because he did threaten to kill Murphy if he ever came back. During this interaction between the two of us, Bea gasps pointing at us.

           She takes a step closer, "Are you two...?" She trails with a questioning tone.

           "Now is really not the time for this." I mutter with a roll of my eyes.

           "Oh come on!" Bea shouts stomping her foot, "I've been waiting for this for what? Three weeks!"

           I sigh, "I'll talk to you later, about... Stuff. But right now I have to deal with a particularly nasty thorn in my side." I growl.

           The three part for me as I walk toward the drop ship, pulling Bellamy along with me. I push the sheet out of my way angrily. It smacks under the pressure of my hand. I can almost see some of the boys inside flinch. I walk in angrily, which gives me abounding confidence, the boys parted for me.

           "Where is he?" Bellamy asks before I do.

           I hadn't even noticed Finn or Clarke behind us. I see Murphy as soon as the boys move out of the way. Bea was right, he was in bad shape. He was leaning against the wall, shaking, he was caked in his own blood and he looked as if he hadn't eaten since we banished him. And you know what? I didn't feel bad for him. Not one bit.

           "Everyone but Connor and Derek out." Bellamy commands, when they hesitate he adds, "Now!"

           They scurry out but Finn and Clarke stayed. I didn't move either. Bellamy doesn't even try to challenge me about staying. He probably thinks I won't listen anyway, and he's right.

           "He claims he was with the grounders." Derek tells us.

           "We caught him trying to sneak back into camp."

           "I wasn't sneaking." Murphy's voice cracks, "was running from the grounders."

           "Anyone see grounders?" Bellamy asks folding his arms over his chest, without thinking I copied the action. The two both shake their heads, "Well, in that case - "

           Bellamy pulls out his gun and points it at Murphy's head.

           "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?" Finn growls pushing Bellamy's gun down.

           "We were clear what would happen if he came back." Bellamy retorts aiming his gun once again.

           Finn steps in front of Bellamy, "No. If he was with the grounders, then he knows things that can help us."

           "Help us?" Bellamy scoffs, "We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way."

           I step in front of Finn, so the barrel of the gun is against my chest, "Finn's right." I say with a steady, calm voice.

           "Like hell, he is. Think about Charlotte."

           I closed my eyes as my heart ached at the sound of her name. She was only twelve.

           "We are thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was as much our fault as his." Clarke replies walking over.

           I step back from Bellamy and get down beside Murphy. I pick up his hand, he didn't have any fingernails, they were torn off.

           "He's not lying." I comment with an apathetic voice, "His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him." Clarke soon came beside me to look at them too.

           "You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn mutters to Bellamy.

           "The grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?"

           "Everything."

           I looked up at him slowly. When I did he was smirking.  He was happy. He was hoping the grounders would wipe us out. He disgusted me.

           "As soon as he's better," I start walking back to Bellamy, "we'll make him tell us what he knows. Then he's out of here."

           "What if he refuses to leave?" Bellamy asks angrily, "What do we do then?"

           "Then," I look at Murphy then look back to Bellamy, "then we kill him."

           I walk out of the drop ship and I feel Bellamy's hand grab mine as we leave. He pulls me towards him so I can face him.

           "Are you sure about this?" He asks me.

           "Its the smart thing to do, you know it is." I reply tightening my grip on his hand.  His big dark eyes burn holes into mine, before they soften and his body relaxes, "Just because we are using him to get information doesn't mean we trust him. Okay, Bell?"

           He nods, "Okay. Enough about him. How are you feeling?"

           "It's nice having distractions." I admit, "I know it's okay to grieve, but sometimes it's nice to be so distracted that I don't have time to think about it."

           He nods, "I get it. Just promise me you won't bottle everything up."

           "I won't. I just want a couple of minutes of not having to try and shove it down, just a couple of minutes of peace. You know?"

           "I know." Bellamy smiles at me, "If you ever want a good distracting I'm always here." I let out a laugh, "Or if you just want to cry, you've seemed to like my shoulder in the past."

           I smile, "I'll keep that in mind."

           I didn't mean to, but a tear fell from my eyes. I wasn't sure whether it was for Abby or for Bellamy. Whether it was for sadness or happiness. But it fell all the same. When my tear fell I saw Bellamy's eyes widen and he took a step closer.

           "Oh my god, Lace."

           I place my hand where the tear had fallen, I looked down at my hand and saw blood. Just then I see Clarke rush out of a tent, she has blood running down her face too.

           "Lacey! Where's Lacey?" Connor yells, out frantically.

           I run over to him, and when I get to him I see blood running down his face. He starts coughing and more blood comes out. What the hell is happening? Bellamy was watching beside Raven who had come out of the same tent as Clarke. Clarke stood beside me, wanting to look at Connor's condition as well.

           "Connor?" I ask with a soft tone.

           "It won't stop."

           "Lacey, what's happening?" Raven asks.

           Before I can reply I hear another person coughing. I turn around and see Derek sitting by the fire and blood pouring out of his mouth. I looked back and froth between Derek and Connor as I realized what was happening.

           "Ray, stay away from us!" I yell.

           Bellamy grabs her arm and pulls her back, even though I can tell his hesitant in doing so.

           "What?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked expectantly at me.

           I take a deep breath, "They're the ones who brought Murphy in."

           The camp fills with murmurs, but Bellamy's eyes never left mine. Clarke and I go racing into the drop ship without another word.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the update. There were so many Bellacey moments that make me die inside...

I want to thank everyone who comments (along with everyone who votes and reads). I enjoy reading your comments so much! It just makes me feel closer to you guys.

Anyway I don't really know what else to say...

Question Time: What is your favorite Bellacey moment so for?

Or what is your favorite moment with any of the original characters (i.e. Lacey, Elliot, Bea, Hunter, or Thistle)?

Random Question Time: Who is your current celebrity crush?

I have a few... Cody Christian, Bob Morley, and Nathaniel Buzolic

•callie•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.4K 16
"I'm sorry Avra, but they were going to float you. I thought maybe this way you'll have a chance." Marcus smiled sadly at his daughter who is banging...
185K 6.2K 60
"I'm not very good at controlling what my face does or what my mouth says." For four generations, people in space called the Ark "home", and for fou...
11.6K 356 16
[BOOK ONE; ONGOING] ❝ it will always be you. no matter how hard i try for anyone else ❞ Orion Sage Maverick, better known as Sage, had gone throu...
303K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...