Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent

3.8K 89 58
By RisingHopper01

A crystal like barrier appears around Kuoh Academy.

Sona: "The whole school is covered with a barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything outside from getting damaged." Sona's peerage are floating in the air with the help of magic circles. They are using their magic to keep the barrier up.

Rias: "Thanks, that helps a lot, Sona."

Sona: "But that's only if conditions remain the same."

Rias: "That's true." Tsubaki teleports behind the Occult Club with the help of a magic circle.

Issei: "Vice President, where's Irina?"

Tsubaki: "Her condition is not life threatening thanks to Argento's treatment."

Asia: "I'm so glad!"

Kazuma: "That's good to hear." Tsubaki walks up to the group.

Issei: "What about Xenovia? Where in the world did she go?"

Y/N: "Let's hope she will come to help." Saji who is floating above them asks about Kiba.

Saji: "Nothing from Kiba yet, either?"

Woz: "Nothing and we can't contact him."

Issei: "But I believe he's safe."

Koneko: "Yes."

Sona: "I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As unbearable as that is..."

Rias: "I will not let that happen."

Sona: "Rias, it's not too late to contact your brother even now..."

Rias: "I don't see you contacting your big sister."

Sona: "My family is...Your older brother loves you, doesn't he? Sir Zechs would definitely come to help you. That's why..."

Y/N: "Sona..."

Akeno: "I've already contacted Sir Zechs."

Rias: "Akeno, why did you contact him on your own?"

Woz: "We cannot let our pride get in our way, Lady Rias. This is battle has too many high stakes. I have also contacted, Waga Maou."

Akeno: "Woz is right, Rias. I understand that you don't want to be a bother to Sir Zechs. But the enemy is a leader-class fallen angel. He is not someone you can take on your own. Let's have the Demon King's help us with this one."

Y/N: "Rias if he's almost as strong as your brother then we can only buy time for him to arrive. I don't think we can stop him." Rias takes a deep breath from Akeno's and Woz's words then smiles at Y/N.

Akeno: "Thanks for your understanding, President. Sir Zechs' forces will arrive in about one hour."

Y/N: "What about Ohma-sama, Woz?"

Woz: "I would say around the same time."

Y/N: "An hour...I think we can do this."

Rias: "Oh goodness, I just can't win against you two." Rias holds Y/N's hand.

Rias: "One hour, huh?" Woz stares at Y/N.

Woz: "I apologize Y/N. Waga Maou, can get here at any time he wants but this is a battle you have to overcome yourself."

The Occult Club is inside the school coming up with their plan for attack in the main entrance building.

Rias: "Issei, I'll have you in support."

Issei: "Support?"

Rias: "I want you to use your ability to transfer your power to the others to raise their power."

Y/N: "Like a support buffer in MMO's."

Issei: "Oh, I see. Roger!"

Rias: "Uhh yes....We need to stall until Issei can transfer his power to everyone."

Akeno: "I understand."

Koneko: "Yes, President."

Y/N: "Let's do our best, Woz."

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou."

Rias: "Kenzaki-san please be wary of the enemy."

Kazuma: "I will."

Rias: "Issei."

Issei: "Y-Yes!"

Rias: "We're counting on you." Rias turns her head to look at Issei.

Issei: "Yea, ma'am!" Y/N gives Issei a thumbs up and Issei nods to him.

Rias: "We need to be on the offensive for this battle." At the schools field the Excalibur's float up and energy ribbons flow towards the middle magic circle. Aevi is watching excited to see what will happen.

Rias: "We have to get into the school and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power. Unlike the fight with Riser, our lives will be at risk this time. But I will not allow us to die."

Y/N: "Neither will I!"

Rias: "My dear servants and fiancé, survive so we can go to school together again!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Issei: "Promotion, Queen!" Issei obtains the power of a Queen. They walk out of the building to see the energy ribbons flowing into the magic circle.

Asia: "What in the world is that...?"

Kokabiel: "It seems like the four Excaliburs have been made into one. Seems like something he would think of." Everyone looks up to see Kokabiel sitting on a throne.

Rias: "Kokabiel!"

Kokabiel: "Is Sir Zechs coming, or is Serafall?"

Rias: "We're here in their place." Kokabiel snaps his finger to summon a light spear.

Y/N: "Rias!" Everyone stands in front of Rias. Kokabiel throws the light spear at the gym causing a huge explosion blowing the Occult Club back.

Issei: "The gym..."

Kokabiel: "This is boring. Ah, well, a little diversion can't hurt."

Y/N: "This is going to be tougher than I thought."

Woz: "Many Kamen Riders have faced enemies as strong as Kokabiel some stronger than him."

Y/N: "Then I'll use my senpai's power to stop him."

Woz: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "....Yeah I have too until Ohma-sama gets here. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt anyone in town."

Woz: "Then I'll fight by your side."

Y/N: "Thanks Woz."

Issei: "Y-You're kidding.

Ddraig: "Are you scared, partner?"

Issei: "I've never seen such a big lance made of light. It's like it's from a different dimension."

Ddraig: "Of course it's from a different dimension. We're talking about a man who survived fighting with God and the Devil King."

Issei: "Can we really beat a guy like that?"

Ddraig: "When it comes down to it, I'll beat him even if I have to turn most of your body into a dragon."

Issei: "Most of my body, huh? So that's the level he's at?"

Kokabiel: "Since you came all this way, I suppose I'll have you play with my pet." Kokabiel's throne fires a laser at the ground. A magic circle appears making a hole for fire to shoot out. A giant three headed dog crawls out of the flaming hole with lava on its chest.

Rias: "Cerberus?"

Y/N: "The Watchdog of Hades!?"

Akeno: "Yes."

Asia: "The Watchdog...of Hades...?"

Rias: "To bring that to the human world..."

Kazuma: "Who cares!" Everyone looks at Kazuma.

Kazuma: "You think that scares me, you ten winged maniac! I faced the end of the world! Some giant dog is nothing compared to that!"

Rias: ".....Kenzaki-san...Let's go Akeno, Koneko, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Alright! Let's go Woz!" Y/N pushes button on the back of his Driver. A giant clock with smaller clocks around it appears behind Y/N.

Woz: "Yes!" Woz pushes the button on his Miridewatch for it to open.

Action! (Stand by music plays)

A green digital watch appears behind Woz.

Y/N & Woz: "Henshin!" Y/N hits his driver making it spin as Woz pushes the Crank-in Handle.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Touei! Future Time! Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

Magenta wrist band appears around Y/N. Green lasers circle around Woz as his ride armor floats above him. Woz's armor flies on him for magenta and blue katakana fly out of their watches then fly back slotting on their helmets.

Y/N: "Lend me your power, Takumi-senpai!" Y/N takes out the Faiz Ridewatch and twists it then pushes its button.

Faiz!

He slides the ridewatch on his driver the pushes the drivers button and makes it spin.

Armor Time! Complete! Faiz!

The Faiz armor appears behind Y/N and does Takumi's hand flick then splits apart slotting on him.

Rias: "Issei, use the the Sacred Gear to enhance our power!" Rias uses her devil wings to fly in the air.

Issei: "Yes, President! Boosted Gear!"

Boost!

Akeno flies up with Rias and transforming her clothes into her Miko outfit.

Issei: "Asia get back!" Kazuma stands in front of Asia.

Asia: "Okay." Another Cerberus crawls out of the hole.

Kazuma: "I'll do my best to protect Asia."

Issei: "Thank you Kenzaki-san! The President and the others will soon take care of a puppy like that."

Boost!

One of the Cerberus' spews fire out of its mouth at Rias and Akeno. Rias and Akeno dodge the fire blasts. Akeno uses ice magic to freeze the flames. Rias fires a dark blast at the Cerberus. The blast hits it making it fall to it's side. The other Cerberus runs at Rias and Akeno. Koneko jumps and kicks the middle head. Y/N and Woz jump and uppercut the left and right head.

Akeno: "One more attack!" Akeno fires lightning at the Cerberus. Y/N is standing on the middle head for the left head to try to bite him but Koneko kicks it back. Y/N punches the right head while Woz throws a punch downwards to hit the middle head. The lightning bolt hits the second Cerberus' legs making it fall. Y/N, Woz, and Koneko quickly jump out of the way. Issei, Kazuma, and Asia watch the others fight the Cerberus'.

Issei: "Just how tough is this thing!?"

Boost!

Issei: "Not yet. There's still not nearly enough to transfer. Damn it, if only I were stronger, I could enhance everyone in an instant." Asia screams as a third Cerberus goes to attack them. Kazuma picks up Asia and runs away to dodge the fire blast it fired. Issei jumps out of the way landing next to Kazuma and Asia.

Issei: "Kenzaki-san you're a life saver!"

Kazuma: "Of course! Who know there was another one."

Boost!

Issei: "If I attack or get attacked, the multiplier gets reset...I'll act as bait to draw its attention, Kazuma take Asia away."

Kazuma: "But the multiplier..."

Issei: "I know but it's the only thing we can do."

Kazuma: "Alright come on, Asia." Kazuma grabs Asia's hand and runs away with her.

Asia: "Wait Issei!" Issei runs at the third Cerberus. The Cerberus raises it paw to claw at Issei. Issei jumps out of way and pushes himself off the paw. Issei twists his body and lands on the ground. He picks himself up and runs. Koneko punches the third Cerberus into the building.

Issei: "Koneko!"

Koneko: "Please leave this to me."

Issei: "But you can't take him alone!" Koneko grabs the ears of the left head and pulls up. The head reels back for the middle head to bite the neck of the left one.

Koneko: "I can at least stall for time."

Issei: "Koneko."

Boost!

Issei: "All right, I'm leaving it to you, Koneko!" Koneko keeps her grip on the Cerberus' ears as it thrashes around. After a few seconds Koneko's grip is loosen and is thrown off. The right head bites at Koneko ripping her shirt. The middle head also bites at Koneko eating her.

Y/N: "Koneko!"

Woz: "Go, Waga Maou!" Woz dodges a claw attack then sprints at the Cerberus. He jumps and drop kicks it's side.

Y/N: "Alright!"

(Is video doesn't play its Kamen Rider Faiz's opening)

Y/N runs towards the third Cerberus. Y/N holds his hand out to summon the Faizphone X. Koneko uses her legs to open the Cerberus mouth. Y/N jumps transforming the Faizphone X into blaster mode. He fires at the right and left head making them reel back from pain. Y/N grabs the middle heads nose and goes inside it's mouth.

Koneko: "What are you doing!?"

Y/N: "Just hold on!" Y/N transforms the Faizphone X back to its phone mode. He pushes 5 three times and summons the Faiz Shot on his right hand.

Ready: Shot on!

Y/N: "Just like last time...Together!" Y/N throws an uppercut as Koneko pushes as hard as she can. They both end up breaking the Cerberus' jaw. Y/N and Koneko jump out of the way and the Faiz Shot disappears. The right and left heads go after them. Y/N transforms the Faizphone X into blaster mode. He grabs Koneko holding her close and fires at the two heads. Koneko blushes as they land on the ground. Y/N let's Koneko go and he slowly starts to walk at the Cerberus. The red lines on his armor glow alongside his magenta katakana on his helmet.

Y/N: "Time to finish this!" Y/N transforms the Faizphone X back into its phone mode and press 5 three times again. The Faiz Pointer appears on his right leg.

Ready: Pointer on!

Y/N pushes the buttons on his Ridewatchs and Driver then and makes it spin.

Finish Time! Faiz!

An angered Cerberus runs at Y/N. Y/N runs at the Cerberus then jumps straight up. In one fluent motion Y/N front flips and extends both legs to fire the Faiz Pointer. The laser hits the Cerberus stunning it for drill shaped energy to appear.

Exceed Time Break!

Still in the air Y/N extends his right leg for a rider kick. He goes in the middle of the drill energy making it spin drilling into the Cerberus. Y/N disappears with the energy then appears on the behind the Cerberus Rider kick landing. The Cerberus explodes only leaving behind the Faiz symbol.

Kokabiel: "That Demon Prince is stronger than I thought." Asia and Kazuma run up to Y/N, Koneko, and Issei.

(Faiz's opening ends here)

Asia: "Koneko!"

Koneko: "I'm alright."

Issei: "Nice Y/N! Asia take care of Koneko."

Asia: "Yes!" Y/N removes the Faiz Ridewatch from his driver. He takes out the Blade Ridewatch and twists it and pushes its button.

Blade!

Y/N slides the Blade Ridewatch on his driver. He pushes the button on his driver and makes it spin.

Armor Time! (Electronic Pop mixed with Blade's Opening theme) Turn Up! Blade!

Y/N: "Let's go, Issei!"

Kazuma: "Good luck."

Y/N: "Thanks Kenzaki-senpai." The Blade armor appears in front of Y/N with the Change Beetle card around it. Y/N runs at the armor breaking it apart then it slots itself on him. Aisa starts healing Koneko.

Issei: "Alright!" Issei runs after Y/N.

Boost!

Sona and her peerage are keeping the barrier up and can hear what's happening and sometimes see the attacks.

Saji: "I-Is it going to be all right?"

Sona: "We have no choice but to believe in the Occult Club. No, in Rias Gremory and her household."

Y/N and Issei are running towards Rias and the others. The second Cerberus gets past Woz and goes after Y/N and Issei.

Y/N: "Get behind me Issei!"

Issei: "R-right!" Y/N summons his Zikan Girade.

Zikan Girade!

The Cerberus swipes at Y/N and Issei. Y/N pushes Issei back and slashes at the Cerberus' paw. Cerberus whimpers from the cut Y/N made on his paw. The middle head goes in for a bite. Y/N holds his Zikan Girade ready to attack when he and Issei see Xenovia appear in the air. She has cut the middle head off with easy.

Y/N: "Well if it isn't my knight in shining armor!" Xenovia smirks at Y/N.

Xenovia: "Ha ha I've come to provide back up."

Issei: "Xenovia!" Xenovia falls towards the Cerberus. She swings her sword cutting the Cerberus in half.

Woz: "It's good to have more backup."

Akeno: "As expected of a Holy Sword that can do countless damage to evil things."

Rias: "I wish we didn't need the help, but I'm glad you're here."

Y/N: "Just one to go!" Xenovia jumps on the roof of the building. She jumps off it to attack the first Cerberus. Y/N pushes the button on top of his ridewatches.

Finish Time! Blade!

The lighting and slash rouse cards appear behind Y/N. The rouse cards float to Y/N for him to absorb them. Zikan Girade is coated in lightning with magenta katakana saying "Lightning Slash." Y/N jumps start the Cerberus.

Lightning Time Break!

Y/N cuts the Cerberus in half for Xenovia to cut it straight down the middle. They both land on the ground.

Xenovia: "You keep impressing me with every display of your abilities."

Y/N: "You too. You cut that Cerberus like a hot knife through butter." Xenovia smirks at Y/N.

Woz: "I apologize for letting it that Cerberus through me, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Thats okay Woz."

Issei's boosted gear is glowing.

Ddraig: "That's the sign that it's reached an appropriate multiplier for fighting."

Issei: "There was something that convenient built in?"

Kazuma: "Hey! Two more just crawled out of the hole!"

Ddraig: "You and the sacred treasure both mature every day. It just made what you desired into reality."

Y/N: "Issei give your power to Akeno and Rias!"

Issei: "Why not you!?"

Y/N: "We never tried it! We don't know if it will work for me...just go!"

Issei: "Okay! President, Akeno here I go!"

Rias: "Good job Issei." Akeno and Rias fly towards Issei. Issei meets them halfway and jumps towards them.

Issei: "Boosted Gear, Gift!" Issei touches Rias and Akeno's shoulder.

Transfer!

Akeno and Rias moan from the power surging through their body. Issei hits the ground.

Issei: "Ow..."

Xenovia: "Oh, you could do even that, Hyodo Issei?" Akeno and Rias have a green aura around them.

Rias: "We can beat him."

Akeno: "Yes."

Rias: "Akeno." Rias looks at Akeno.

Akeno: "Yes!" Akeno raises her hand in the air and summons a magic circle.

Akeno: "Ring out, thunder." Lightning falls on her magic circle. Koneko suplexs one of the new Cerberus' killing it. Rias summons her own magic circle charging it with magic. The second Cerberus turns to Asia and Kazuma.

Issei: "Asia!"

Y/N: "Kenzaki-senpai run!" The Cerberus is running at Asia and Kazuma when blades shoot out stabbing the Cerberus' belly. Kiba lands next to Asia and Kazuma.

Rias: "Yuto."

Asia: "Kiba!"

Kazuma: "Just in time."

Rias: "Akeno!"

Akeno: "Yes, President!" Akeno fires her lightning blast at the Cerberus. Rias finishes charging her magic circle. She throws the magic circle and it gets hit by the lightning powering it up. The lightning is fired out the side of the magic circle hitting the Cerberus annihilating it.

Issei: "All right! That was great, Kiba!" Issei is running towards Kiba.

Kokabiel: "That wasn't too bad."

Rias: "Eat this!" Rias fires a powered up blast at Kokabiel.

Issei: "That's huge!"

Kokabiel smirks and waves his hand deflecting Rias' blast back at her.

Y/N: "Rias!"

Rias dodges her attack for it to hit the tennis courts. Rias' blast leaves a giant hole.

Y/N: "Thats definitely the power of destruction. If she got hit by that she would of been gone." Y/N releases a sigh of relief making Asia jealous.

Kokabiel: "I see. This is how much stronger you are with the power of the Red Dragon Emperor. Interesting. This is really interesting!" Kokabiel stands up from his throne.

Sona's peerage can sense the holy energy inside the barrier.

Kokabiel: "It's complete!" An orb of light is in the middle of the magic circle. The orb turns into a beam of light revealing a sword.

Kiba: "Cr—!"

Valper: "Ha ha with this, it's finally..."

Aevi: "Wow this is so exciting!"

Kokabiel: "I get the massive power that results from the combination of the swords. That's the trade off."

Rias: "You used that power to make the ground collapse?" Everyone arrives to where Valper is combining the Excalibur.

Issei: "Seriously? Is our town seriously going to disappear?"

Valper: "You should run away from here. This town will be destroyed in less than 20 minutes." The light disappears and the newly forged sword floats down.

Kokabiel: "If you want to protect it, you have to defeat me. What will you do...Rias Gremory!" Kokabiel extends his wings and his throne disappears leaving him floating in the air.

Rias: "That's obvious!" Rias launches another blast at Kokabiel. He holds his hand out turning Rias' blast into a ball of energy. Akeno flies behind him and fires a lightning blast at Kokabiel. He holds his left arm out doing the same to Akeno's lightning. Kokabiel combines the energy from both balls. He throws the combined attacks of Rias and Akeno at Rias herself. Akeno teleports in front of Rias making a magic circle barrier in front of her

Akeno: "President!" The barrier is overwhelmed by the blast sending Akeno and Rias flying back. Rias stops her momentum with her wings. Akeno is knocked out and is falling towards the ground.

Rias: "Akeno!"

Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Wow! Decade! Decade! Deca~de!

Final Form Time! O-O-O-OOO!

Kokabiel sees Y/N in his OOO's Decade Armor flying towards Akeno.

Rias: "Y/N!" Y/N catches Akeno carrying her in his arms.

Y/N: "Akeno! Akeno!" Akeno opens her eyes to see Y/N.

Akeno: "Y/N?" Akeno blushes from Y/N princess carrying her.

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Akeno: "Yes..."

Issei: "I can't believe you did that to Akeno!"

Y/N: "Bastard! I'll make sure you get the same treatment!" Akeno giggles to herself. Y/N lands and puts Akeno down.

Y/N: "Asia can you heal Akeno?"

Asia: "Yes!" Asia jogs up to Akeno and starts to heal her.

Akeno:"It does not look like we will be able to hold out until Sir Zechs arrives."

Rias: "We have to do something!"

Y/N: "Maybe if we destroy that sword. They won't have anything to destroy the city with."

Akeno: "Even if we did Kokabiel will still be able to destroy the city by himself." Rias notices Kiba has gone after Valper and Freed.

Rias: "Yuto?" Y/N turns to see Kiba.

Y/N: "That idiot!" With Y/N's outburst Issei notices Kiba is walking towards Valper.

Issei: "Kiba!?"

Kiba: "Valper Gailiei, I'm a survivor of the Holy Sword Project...or more accurately...of those you killed."

Valper: "Hm?"

Kiba: "I've been able to live on by being reborn as a devil. I could not die. I needed to avenge the death of my comrades!" Kiba runs at Valper with his sword.

Rias: "No, Yuto!"

Kokabiel summons a light spear and throws it at Kiba.

Y/N: "Kiba!"

Issei: "Oh, no!" Y/N, Issei, and Koneko run towards Valper.

Woz: "Waga Maou!"

The spear hits the ground making it explode. The explosion sends Y/N, Issei, and Koneko back. The dust clears and Valper has made a light barrier protecting him from the explosion.

Y/N: "Kiba!"

Issei: "Kiba!" Kiba is laying face first on the rubble.

Kokabiel: "You were able to avoid a direct attack? You're a quick little rat. Freed." Y/N, Koneko, and Issei get back on their feet.

Freed: "Yes, Boss!" Y/N stares at the knocked out Kiba.

Y/N: "No..."

Issei: "You finally come out, huh?"

Kokabiel: "This is the last piece of entertainment. Use the Excalibur with the power of four swords to get rid of all these guys."

Aevi: "Don't forget you're Kamen Rider Blade now."

Freed: "Got it!" Freed's walks up to the new Excalibur.

Freed: "The cute Excalibur with the super wonderful specs? I did in fact receive one." Freed takes the Excalibur in his hands.

Freed: "Now, who should I get rid of first..?" Issei and Koneko get a little nervous.

Freed: "Well, I'm just gonna chop up that devil and scum bi— believer a little, 'kay?" Freed takes out the Another Blade Ridewatch and pushes it button.

Distorted Voice: Blade!

Freed shoves the watch into his chest for dark energy to wrap around him transforming into Another Blade. Xenovia jumps over Issei and Koneko.

Issei: "Xenovia!"

She slashes at Another Blade Freed who disappears dodging her attack. Freed reappears behind her.

Freed: "Have we met? This is the Chopper Rapidly! This freshly made, pipping hot, super amazing little Excalibur can make anything happen!" Freed attacks her with his Excalibur. Xenovia falls forward doing a hand stand. She spins her body and kicks Freed.

Freed: "Arrrah! You scum bitch! You have some nerve to kick my face like that! I'll definitely tear you apart!" Freed holds the Excalibur out for it to extend like a whip. It goes towards Xenovia.

Freed: "I'm gonna make you slip 'n' slide." Xenovia jumps out the way of the Excalibur.

Freed: "It's not just mimicry!" Freed pulls his sword up like a fishing rod. The whip like blade goes up and the tip transforms into four metal vines.

Freed: "Yahoo!" The four metal vines go after Xenovia. Xenovia hits away the metal vines.

Freed: "Nightmare." Freed's makes multiple clones of himself. Xenovia is surprised to see the Freed's.

Freed: "This is the power of the Excalibur Nightmare! Ba-dum, dum-dum dum!"

Xenovia: "An illusion?"

Freed: "Now, Transparency!" The Excalibur in Freed's hands disappears. Xenovia blocks all the Freed's attacks.

Xenovia: "So he can use the abilities of all the swords that were combined?" The Freed's combine together into one. The single Freed holds the Excalibur up in the air.

Freed: "Now, please brace yourselves!"

Issei: "Not even Xenovia could do anything?"

Xenovia: "It can't be helped, if it's come to this, then I'll have to..." Koneko throws Issei at Freed. Issei kicks Freed in the chin.

Issei: "Don't forget about us!" Xenovia looks past Freed to Kiba and Y/N helping him up.

Y/N: "I'm glad you're still alive but seriously? You're going to give everyone a heart attack!"

Kiba: "Shut up..." Kiba is heavily breathing then falls but Y/N holds him up.

Valper: "I'd heard that one of the subjects had gotten away..." Valper is walking up to Y/N and Kiba.

Y/N: "Stay back!"

Valper: "But for him to have become a lowly devil....I'm grateful to you guys. Thanks to you, I was able to complete the project."

Kiba: "Complete?"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Freed: "You subjects did not have enough of the gene to use the Holy Swords. Knowing that, I was able to conclude that all I had to do was take out the gene from the subjects."

Y/N: "You monster!" Kiba trembles in anger.

Valper: "Then, we succeeded in crystalizing them." Valper holds a crystal with his fingers.

Valper: "This contains the genes from that time in their crystalized form, although this is the last one." Kiba quickly looks up to see the crystal. He falls to his knees when he sees it.

Y/N: "Ah! Get up. Come on, Kiba."

Freed: "Ha ha ha! All the guys other than me died halfway in because their bodies couldn't take all the genes." Freed attacks Issei and Koneko. Koneko backflips and Issei rolls out of the way of Freed's attack.

Freed: "If you think about it that way, I'm super-duper special after all, huh?"

Issei: "You bastard!" Xenovia notices the crystal in Valper's hand.

Xenovia: "That's...." Xenovia remembers when Irina received a blessing with the same crystal.

Xenovia: "When a holy sword user receives the blessing, something like that is put into their bodies....So that's to make up for the deficiency in genes?"

Valper: "Those hypocrites! After excommunicating me as a pagan, they shamelessly use my research. In any case, we're talking about Michael here. Even if he took genes out of the subjects, I'm sure he didn't kill them."

Kiba: "There was no need...to kill us either...Why...?" Kiba looks up at Valper.

Valper: "You all were nothing more than the materials used in a top secret project. Once we were done, there was nothing left to do but dispose of you."

Y/N: "You really are a monster. You deserve everything that the church did to you and more!" Valper chuckles to himself.

Kiba: "We believed it was for God and bore it the whole time. That was...We were..." Kiba makes a fist.

Kiba: "project materials..to be disposed of..." Asia is healing both Akeno and Rias with Woz guarding them. Asia has tears in her eyes after hearing that.

Asia: "That's terrible." Valper tosses the crystal towards Y/N and Kiba.

Valper: "If you want it so badly, here." Y/N de-henshin and picks up the crystal. He holds it in the palm of his hand.

Valper: "We've already gotten to the point where we can mass-produce higher quality ones." Kiba remembers the cries of his friends telling him to runaway. Y/N holds the crystal close to his heart.

Issei: "I'll never forgive you, you old bastard!"

Y/N: "What's your dream, Kiba?" Kiba looks up at Y/N.

Kiba: "My dream?" Kiba thinks of him and everyone in the Occult Club laughing together at school.

Kiba: "My dream...is to be with everyone."

Y/N: "Then I'll help you achieve that dream and I'm sure they agree." Y/N turns around and knees to Kiba handing him the crystal.

Kiba: "Everyone..."

Y/N: "You can move on to that future, that dream. It doesn't mean you will abandon those lives you lost. They will watch over you happy to see you smile." Kiba slowly stands up.

Y/N: "Now I know...don't fight for revenge. Fight to protect the friends you currently have so no one else will feel the despair your old friends felt. Fight to survive so you can live your life alongside those people. Fight to achieve that dream." Y/N holds Kiba's hand which are holding the crystal.

Kiba: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Do you hear them? Hold it close and you will." Kamen Rider Ghost's symbol appears beneath Kiba. Y/N let's Kiba's hands go as blue lights begin to form around Kiba. Kiba holds the crystal close to his chest. Orange energy from the ghost symbol helps the blue energy form into humans.

Aisa: "W-What's that?"

Koneko: "People?"

Issei: "What did Y/N do?"

Akeno: "Y/N has somehow connected the souls in that crystal to Yuto's heart."

Kazuma: "Y/N."

Kiba: "I kept...thinking about whether or not it was okay for me to be the only one alive. There were kids who had more dreams than I did...Kids who wanted to live more than I did...I wondered if it was okay...for me to be the only one living a peaceful life. If it was okay for me to have dream." One of ghost tugs on Kiba's shirt. Kiba looks at the boy with tears in his eyes.

Kiba: "But now...I thank you Y/N. I can finally live without any regrets. And thank you again for letting me hear their voices one last time." The blue ghost swirl around Kiba.

Girl ghost: "It's okay..."

2nd Girl ghost: "If everyone gathers together..."

Boy ghost: "Take us in..."

Little boy ghost: "It's not scary, even if there is no God..."

Girl ghost: "Even if God isn't watching over us..."

2nd Boy ghost: "Our hearts will always be..."

Kiba: "Yes..." All the ghost go inside Kiba making him glow blue.

Koneko: "It's heartwarming." Asia is praying with tears running down her face.

Issei: "What's this..? I...can't stop crying..."

Ddraig: "That Knight has Peaked. When the user's thoughts and wishes go against the natural course of things in the world, the sacred treasure Peaks. That is the Balance Breaker."

Issei: "Did Y/N help Kiba do that?"

Ddraig: "That boy is an interesting one."

Kokabiel: "Oh?" Y/N steps aside for Kiba to look at Valper. Y/N's Blade and Faiz ridewatches glow blue.

Y/N: "What?" The Blade Ridewatch flies towards Kazuma.

Kazuma: "What's going on!?" The Faiz Ridewatch flies next to Y/N. A time portal opens for a white light to appear out of it. Someone steps out of the time portal.

Y/N: "Who are you!?"

Woz: "Incredible the crystal has reacted to the Ridewatches thanks to Waga Maou. Y/N truely is special."

Rias: "He really is."

Man: "I heard the cries of those in that crystal. Telling me to protect their friend's dream. You hear them too, didn't you?" The man looks at Kiba.

Kiba: "Yes, now I know my friends didn't want me to wish for revenge. That is not what they wanted. But I felt like I had to defeat the evil that was before me so that there would not be others like us..." Kiba summons a sword next him and grabs the sword.

Kiba: "...created anymore."

Man: "I may not have a dream but I will protect the dream of others."

Y/N: "Wait you're Takumi Inui?!"

Takumi: "Yes." Takumi grabs the Faiz Ridewatch and hands it to Y/N who takes it from him. Kazuma grabs the Blade Ridewatch and walks next to Kiba.

Kazuma: "I can also hear those cries." Kazuma tightens his grip on the Blade Ridewatch.

Kazuma: "I will protect their friend!" Energy from the ridewatch flows into Kazuma.

Valper: "Freed!" Freed jumps in front of Valper.

Freed: "I'm coming!"

Valper: "Hmph, you fool. You should just let yourself be disposed of."

Y/N: "I can say the same to you."

Valper: "What!?"

Y/N: "You took away those kids dream's as someone who's going to be King I can't allow you to live! Kiba, let's beat these bastards and Excalibur!"

Rias: "Do it, Yuto. You are part of my family, part of the House of Gremory. No Knight of mine would lose to something like an Excalibur."

Akeno: "Yuto, I believe in you!"

Koneko: "Fight!"

Asia: "Kiba!"

Woz: "Defeat your foe."

Kiba: "Everyone..."

Takumi: "Someone like you shouldn't be left to continue doing those horrible things."

Kazuma: "We will answer the cries of those who call us."

Y/N: "I don't see myself as a devil. I am a Kamen Rider! If they are a devil, fallen angel, angel, or human it doesn't matter who they are! I will protect the lives of the innocent so they can continue to live. Together we will defeat the Excalibur and I will help you achieve your dream!" Y/N touches Kiba's shoulder.

Kiba: "Yes, Waga Maou!"

Woz: "Kiba-kun have you decided to finally accept to be Waga Maou's retainer?" Woz has walked up next to Kazuma.

Kiba: "Maybe I did."

(Kamen Rider Zi-O opening ends here)

Aevi: "No no no! This is cheating! How did you bring Takumi Inui back to life!?" Aevi walks up to Valper. He holds the Another Grand Zi-O Ridewatch and pushes it's button. The Heisei rider symbols appear for the Faiz symbol to disappear. The Another Faiz ridewatch appears in his left hand. He pushes the Another Faiz's button.

Distorted Voice: Faiz!

Aevi shoves the Another Faiz watch inside Valper.

Valper: "What are you doing!?"

Aevi: "You want to dispose of that subject then do it yourself!" Dark energy wraps around Valper.

Distorted Voice: Faiz!

The dark energy disappears revealing Valper in his new form.

Kokabiel: "Are you betraying me?"

Aevi: "Ha, you have no idea what type of problem you have. I decided to make this unless fat priest actually useful."

Y/N: "A second Another Rider."

Freed: "Ha ha ha! Come on old man let's cut them up into pieces!" Another Faiz grunts and walks up next to Freed. Takumi takes out a belt and puts it on his waist. Kazuma takes out the Blay buckle and Change Beetle rouse card. He slides the card in the Blay buckle. He places the Blay buckle on his waist. Cards fly out of the Blay buckle. The Blay buckle flies around Kazuma a few times then attaching itself around his waist. Kazuma takes his henshin pose.

Blay buckle stand by sound

Takumi takes out the Faiz phone and flips it open. He pushes 5 three times and flips it close holding the phone up.

Standing by!

Woz takes out a purple Miridewatch and pushes its button.

Shinobi!

Woz removes his Woz Miridewatch and replaces it with the new Shinobi Miridewatch. He pushes its button again for it to open.

Action! (Stand by music)

Y/N pushes the button on his Zi-O watch.

Zi-O!

He slides the ridewatch on his driver then pushes the button on it for a giant clock with smaller clock to appear behind him.

Kiba: "I will become a sword. Comrades whose souls have merged with mine, let's overcome this together!" Kiba holds his sword up for it to glow blue.

Y/N & Woz & Kazuma & Takumi: "Henshin!"

Turn up!

Takumi moves his hand down slotting the Faiz phone on his belt then pushes it down.

Complete!

Red lines appear around him for his ride wear to appear on him.

The Change Beetle rouse card appears in front of Kazuma. He takes a step forward for his ride wear to appear on him. Woz pushes the Crank-in Handle for it to met the Miride Scope.

Touei! Future Time! (Traditional Japanese music) Dare ja? Ore ja? Ninja! Futurering Shinobi! Shinobi!

Green laser wrap around Woz for them to turn purple. The Shinobi armor appears floating next to Woz. The armor slots itself on him for his new form.

Y/N hits his driver make it spin. The giant clock spins alongside his Driver.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Magenta wrist watches appear around Y/N for his ride wear to appear as magenta katakana appears in the giant clock. The katakana flies out then comes back to slot itself in his helmet.

Kiba: "Our thoughts and wishes can now be accomplished." Dark and light energy wraps around the sword.

Kiba: "I'll become a sword for the President, my comrades, and my King! Sword Birth!" The sword's transforms into a new blade.

Kiba: "Sword of Betrayal, a sword vested with both holy and devil powers. Stop it if you can!" Kiba holds his sword ready to fight Another Blade and Another Faiz. On the blade of his new sword symbols begin to appear on it.

Rias: "Holy and devil powers fused together into a sword?"

Issei: "I see. That's..." Rias looks at Issei.

Issei: "The dragon inside me told me about it. He said Y/N help Kiba "Peak." That's Kiba's prohibited technique, Balanced Breaker!"

Akeno: "That's amazing and theres so many Kamen Riders."

Rias: "We might be able to win."

Kazuma: "I'll go after my fake!"

Takumi: "Yeah." Kazuma runs at Another Blade while Takumi runs at Another Faiz.

Y/N: "Let's go!"

Kiba: "Yes!" Freed attacks with his Another Blay Rouzer. Kazuma hits the Another Blay Rouzer away then Freed slashes at him with his Excalibur. Kazuma does the same to Excalibur and slashes Freed across the chest pushing him back. Y/N jumps over Kazuma summoning his Zikan Girade.

Zikan Girade!

Y/N swings his sword at Freed hitting his shoulder. Kiba with his speed appears next to Freed.

Freed: "What!?" Kiba slashes Freed across his waist sending him flying back. Freed rolls on the ground.

Freed: "Damn it!" Another Faiz throws a punch at Takumi. Takumi dodges the punch and punches Another Faiz on the side. He continues to hit Another Faiz.

Takumi: "You use my powers yet you can't use them right." Takumi kicks Another Faiz's back. He removes the Faiz Shot that's on the left side of his waist. Then removes the small symbol on the Faiz phone and slides it on the Faiz Shot. He opens the Faiz phone and pushes enter.

Exceed Charge!

Another Faiz runs at Takumi and he does the same. Takumi dodges another attack from Another Faiz and punches him with his Faiz Shot. Another Faiz is sent flying back from Takumi's attack. Woz pushes the blue button on his Zikan Despear transforming it into Kama mode.

Kamashisugi!

Another Faiz gets up and Woz appears above him slashing him down his chest. Woz spins with green energy swirling around him and slashes Another Faiz across his chest twice. Another Faiz holds his chest and falls to his knees.

Aevi: "Arrrrah! They're losing!" Xenovia lands next to Kiba.

Xenovia: "Rias Gremory's Knight are we still on the same side?"

Kiba: "Thats what I like to think."

Xenovia: "Then let us destroy that Excalibur together."

Kiba: "Is that really okay?"

Xenovia: "At this point, even though it's a holy sword, it isn't holy any longer. It is a strange sword." Y/N and Kazuma regroup with Kiba.

Y/N: "I'm glad you understand that the creation of that sword is wrong."

Xenovia: "Y/N....you truly are impressive."

Y/N: "If I impress you that much maybe we can be friends."

Xenovia: "Friends huh?" Xenovia stabs her Excalibur in the ground and holds her right hand off to the side.

Xenovia: "Peter, Basilius, Dionysius, and the Blessed Virgin Mary...Please hear my prayers." A magic circle with chains as a design appears next to her hand. A blue sword appears out of the magic circle with chains around it. Xenovia reaches for the handle of the sword.

Xenovia: "In the name of the saint living in this blade...I set you free!" Xenovia grabs the handle for the chains to break.

Xenovia: "Holy Sword Durandal!"

Kiba: "A holy sword?!"

Issei: "Durandal!?"

Y/N: "Wait! Wait! The holy sword used by Roland, who was part of Charlemagne's Paladins!? That story is just as famous as King Arthur's! Xenovia-chan you just got 100x cooler!"

Xenovia: "Huh, Xenovia-chan? You thought I was cool?"

Y/N: "I know I shouldn't of thought of that because you hurt Kiba but yeah I did ha ha."
Xenovia blushes a little.

Kiba: "I won't lose next time." Xenovia looks at Kiba.

Xenovia: "I would like to fight you when you have a clear head, Senpai." Kiba smiles at Xenovia.

Xenovia: "Okay then I'll let you on a little secret Y/N for impressing me every time we meet. Unlike Kiba and Irina, I'm one of the few naturals." Another Faiz groans in anger.

Takumi: "Seems like this one isn't happy what he saw beside us."

Woz: "Yes but it doesn't matter he will be gone before he can say anything in his normal form."

Xenovia: "This is wild guy cuts to pieces anything he touches. He doesn't always listen to me, either. I suggest you don't do the same thing when we first fought, Y/N."

Y/N: "I'll take your warning to heart."

Xenovia: "Besides that, he's infinitely dangerous if he's not shut in another space."

Freed: "Is there even such a thing?" Freed's Excalibur turns into a whip and goes after Xenovia. Xenovia hits the whip blade away for it to turn into metal vines and they go after her again.

Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Wow! Decade! Decade! Deca~de!

RideHeisaber!

Y/N stands in front of Xenovia in his Decade armor. He hits away the metal vines with his Zikan Girade and RideHeisaber.

Y/N: "Thanks for the help, Xenovia but can you go help Takumi and Woz?"

Xenovia: "If that's what you want I will go help them."

Y/N: "Thank you! Let's go Kenzaki-senpai, Kiba!" Kazuma unfolds the rouse card holder and takes out the Tackle card. He slides the card down his Blay buckle.

Tackle!

Kazuma holds he sword out and sprints at Freed.

Freed: "What? What? Wait!?" Kazuma rams into Freed pushing him back.

Kazuma: "That actually worked?!"

Y/N: "Nice job Kenzaki-senpai!"

Kazuma: "Uh yeah! That only worked two times in the past." Xenovia runs at Another Faiz and attacks him with her holy sword Durandal. Another Faiz holds his hands up blocking her attack but his forearm's shattered then he is sent back next to Freed. Dark energy wraps around Another Faiz returning him back to Valper. Freed is on the ground squirming.

Freed: "Hey brat some help!"

Valper: "Stop! I can't fight!"

Aevi: "Useless old man." Aevi holds his hand out with the Another Grand Zi-O watch. He pushes the button and the Another Blade and Another Faiz Ridewatches appear in the chests of Freed and Valper. The ridewatches fly towards Aevi who grabs them and holds them next to the Another Grand Zi-O watch. He pushes the button again sending dark energy into the Another Blade and Faiz watches. The ridewatches transform into Jack form and Axel form.

Distorted Voice: Jack form!

Distorted Voice: Axel Form!

Aevi: "Let's get rid of Valper's mind completely." Freed and Valper stand up and Valper tries to run away but Aevi throws the ridewatches at Valper and Freed transforming them into their new forms.

(Without those type of wings. More like regular Blade Jack form wings but sharpen and jagged like the Blay Rouser)

Distorted Voice: Jack Form!

Distorted Voice: Axel form!

Freed: "Ha ha ha! Now this is power!" Another Faiz groans loudly. Another Faiz completely disappears from his spot.

Woz: "Oh, no!" Woz disappears as well.

Freed: "Ha ha that looks like fun!" Freed uses his Excalibur's ability to boost his speed.

Kiba: "I'll take him on. Y/N get ready!"

Y/N: "Alright we'll finish this in one go, Kenzaki-senpai!"

Kazuma: "Yes!" Kiba uses his speed to attack Freed. Freed and Kiba's clash swords in the air. Woz and Another Faiz are doing the same but Woz is sent flying back towards Takumi and Xenovia.

Xenovia: "Hey are you okay?" Xenovia moves Woz to his front to see that its a straw dummy.

Xenovia: "What!?" Woz appears next to Xenovia.

Woz: "The speed of sound really is going to be a problem."

Takumi: "It only lasts for ten seconds. We just need to out last him." Takumi is sent flying back from Another Faiz's attack. Xenovia takes a stance ready for the attack. She gets hit in the side and falls to the ground.

Xenovia: "He's so fast!" Woz tried his best to dodge Another Faiz Axel form's attack but ends up getting overwhelmed, falling to the ground. Another Faiz appears above Xenovia throwing a punch at her. Xenovia at the last second moves her head out of the way. The red orb in his chest stops glowing red. Takumi notices this and realizes that the time is up.

Takumi: "His ten seconds are up!" Xenovia kicks Another Faiz off her. Kiba is still clashing with Another Blade Jack form.

Kiba: "That sword...isn't enough to sever our hopes!" Kiba hits the Excalibur shattering it.

Freed: "It broke!" Freed hits the ground and the broken Excalibur falls in front of him.

Freed: "Seriously? Ta-da! Just kidding I have this sword!" Freed summons Another Blade Jack Form's Blay Rouzer. Kiba lands on the ground breathing heavily.

Kiba: "Did you see that? Our powers overcame Excalibur! Now Y/N!" Kazuma tosses Y/N the Blade Ridewatch. He catches it and twists it, pushing the button on top.

Blade!

Y/N slides the Blade Ridewatch on the Decade Ridewatch.

Final Form Time! B-B-B-Blade!

The barcode on the Decade armor pop out and change to "Jack Form" and "Blade" on his shoulder and chest. The helmet rapidly changes until it finds Blade Jack form's helmet.

(Best I could find)

Freed charges at Kiba but Y/N and Kazuma appear in front of him. Freed slashes at them with his Another Blay Rouzer. Y/N and Kazuma both swing their swords at Freed clashing with his Another Blay Rouzer.

Y/N: "It's over!"

Freed: "Not until I chop all you up!" Freed's sword shatters again for Y/N and Kazuma to cross slash him across the chest. Freed takes a few steps back holding his chest.

Freed: "I can't lose to you devil scum!" Kazuma unfolds his Blay Rouzer. He taking out Kick, Thunder, and Mach Rouse cards. He slides them down the Blay Rouzer.

Kick!

Thunder!

Mach!

The three cards appear behind Kazuma. He holds his sword up. Y/N pushes the button on the Decade ridewatch.

B-B-B-Blade!

Y/N's Jack form wings spread out and he takes flight. Kazuma stabs his sword in the ground absorbing the Rouse cards.

Lightning Sonic!

Kazuma with the help with the Mach Rouse card runs with extreme speed at Freed. He jumps for electricity to course through his body and it flows towards his right leg. He extends his right leg for a rider kick.

Kazuma: "Haaaaaaa!" Kazuma hits Freed electrifying him. Freed is sent flying back. Freed looks behind him to see Y/N flying towards him.

Freed: "No...NO!" The lightning and slash rouser card appear with katakana on them. Y/N absorbs the card for the RideHeisaber to glow blue with electricity.

Y/N: "Take this!" Y/N cuts Freed in half making him explode in electricity.

Final Attack Time Break!

Y/N lands next to Kazuma who nods to him. Woz is fighting Another Faiz hitting it with Zikan Despear.

Woz: "Even with Valper's mind completely gone. You are still useless in battle just like him." Xenovia hits Another Faiz in the air. Takumi jumps up and slams Another Faiz towards the ground with his Faiz Shot. Another Faiz hits the ground breaking it.

Woz: "Waga Maou! We need you to finish him off!" Y/N looks over at Woz.

Y/N: "I'm going!" Y/N removes the Blade Ridewatch and take takes out the Faiz Ridewatch. He twists it and pushes its button.

Faiz!

Y/N slides the Faiz Ridewatch on the Decade Ridewatch.

Final Form Time! F-F-F-Faiz!

The barcodes on the Decade armor pop out again. They change into "Axel Form" and "Faiz." The Decade helmet screen changes into Faiz Axel forms helmet.

Xenovia hits Another Faiz again making it stagger back. The orb in its chest starts to glow again.

Faiz: "It can use it's speed again!" Another Faiz disappears dodging Xenovia's next attack.

Xenovia: "Not again." He reappears behind Xenovia ready to attack but Y/N appears next to him slamming his fist in Another Faiz's face. Xenovia looks behind to see Y/N saving her. Y/N and Another Faiz begin to slug it out in high speed.

Y/N: "Woz, Takumi-senpai get ready!" Takumi takes off the Faiz Pointer from his right side and slides it on his right foot. He opens the Faiz phone and pushes enter.

Exceed Charge!

The red line leading his right leg lights up. Woz pulls and pushes the Crank-in Handle.

Beyond the Time! Ninpou: Jikan Shibari no Jutsu!

Y/N was leading Another Faiz where Woz can use his ninja speed to attack him. Woz hits him in the air. Woz pushes the blue button on his Zikan Despear then the green button and slides his finger back and forth. Takumi jumps and front flips firing the pointer at Another Faiz freezing him in place. Two Woz clones appear on each side of Another Faiz. Their Zikan Despear glowing with green energy they slash at Another Faiz. First the right side hits then the left side. The original Woz with one final slash downwards ends his finisher. Woz jumps out of the way for Takumi to fly towards Another Faiz for a rider kick. With the Axel form's speed Y/N appears next to Takumi as they both go inside the energy drill making it spin into Another Faiz. They both disappear and reappear behind Another Faiz as he explodes leaving behind the Faiz symbol.

Aevi: "Ha ha ha! Amazing! Amazing!" Aevi is happily hopping in place.

Rias: "His attitude completely changed." Kokabiel throws a light spear at Aevi. Time stops the light spear inches away Aevi.

Aevi: "Seems like you lost this battle, Kokabiel."

Kokabiel: "You failed to take care of these devils with your monsters. You are useless to me now just like Valper."

Aevi: "I will take my leave then." Aevi pushes Another Grand Zi-O's watch. Dark energy where Freed and Valper died flows back towards the Ridewatch. The Blade and Faiz symbol reappear alongside the Heisei symbols.

Aevi: "Keep collecting those ridewatches, Waga Maou." Aevi walks away not before flicking his wrists sending the light spear back at Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: "What!?" Kokabiel moves out of the way of his spear. Aevi snaps his fingers for the light spear to explode next to Kokabiel. The dust in the sky clears for Kokabiel to summon another spear to notice that Aevi is gone.

Kokabiel: "That brat where did he go!?"

Rias: "Seems your plan is falling apart." Kokabiel makes his light disappear.

Kokabiel: "I don't need Valper or that brat to finish my plans." Kokabiel looks at Y/N.

Kokabiel: "Kid."

Y/N: "What?"

Kokabiel: "That power you hold is very interesting. I'm interested in fighting you to see that power in action."

Y/N: "I-I...." Y/N de-Henshin and falls to his knees.

Rias: "Y/N!" Rias kneels down to check on Y/N.

Issei: "Hey are you okay!?" Y/N is breathing heavily.

Asia: "Y/N!" Takumi kneels on one knee and pats Y/N's back.

Takumi: "You'll be fine, kid. Using Axel's speed for the first time really takes it out of you. I remember my first time."

Kazuma: "Jack Form can be stressful on your body as well."

Y/N: "H-How...come the other...forms didn't do this...to me?"

Woz: "Those other forms weren't putting stress on your body."

Kokabiel: "Hm? What's this? Tried after fighting those weak opponents. You bring my expectations so high then bring them back down so low. Then how about you." Kokabiel points at Issei.

Issei: "What do you want!?"

Kokabiel: "Raise the Red Dragon Emperor's power up as much as you can and transfer it to someone."

Rias: "What did you say? Are you saying you're giving us a chance? Don't be ridiculous!"

Kokabiel: "You're the ones being ridiculous of you think you can defeat me." Rias looks at heavy breathing Y/N.

Rias: "There's no time."

Y/N: "Do...it..." Rias nods to Y/N.

Rias: "Issei give me your hand."

Issei: "Eh!?"

Rias: "Just give me it." Rias grabs Issei's hand and holds it.

Issei: "I'm holding hands with Rias!" Issei makes a perverted face.

Rias: "I will...defeat him."

Y/N: "Hey! Idiot...just because your...holding her hand...doesn't mean she's yours!" Issei jumps a little.

Issei: "I know!" Issei and Rias walk towards Kokabiel.

Asia: "Issei..."

Y/N: "He's...going to be...fine." Asia looks at Y/N.

Y/N: "He may be...an idiot but...he's strong...." Asia nods to Y/N and puts her hands together for a pray.

Takumi: "If only I had the Faiz Blaster I could help."

Kazuma: "I can say the same about the Rouse Absorder."

Takumi: "Guess we both are unless right now."

Kazuma: "Yeah."

Boost!

Kokabiel has an evil smirk on his face watching Rias and Issei walk towards him.

Boost!

The Ziku Driver glows bright with the diamond energy. YN notices the glow and touches the Driver.

Y/N: "The same light when I fought Riser."

Boost!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...