You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-28-

742 25 5
By slutt4yhu

Zac PoV

Currently, me and Delilah sat in my car on the way toward the city. We sat in a comfortable silence. Her thoughts were silent and she seemed peaceful.

I was quickly falling in love with my mate. I'm not sure if it was the bond or the fact that we genuinely enjoyed being around each other.

I believe the latter.

Delilah sighed from next to me, and I glance over. She had her head leaned back against the seat with her eyes closed.

I chuckled inwardly and looked back toward the road. I turned down the road that lead to city square, then park against the curb.

Delilah opened her eyes when she realized we've parked, and a smile spread across her lips.

"This is gonna be fun!" she giggled.

I stepped out of the car and walked around to Delilah's door. Once she stepped out she got on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on my cheek.

He's so amazing

I locked the car and took Delilah's hand in mine. "Would you like to go shopping?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

Delilah let go of my hand and ran toward the center square and looked around. She spotted a  store she liked and ran toward the door.

Try to find me!!

I laughed at the mindlink and smiled. I closed my eyes and tried to pinpoint where Delilah was. I felt her. I opened my eyes and smiled, making my way toward the door.

_______________

Me and Delilah shopped around for a few hours, enjoying each other's company. Right now, we were sitting down in a little café for lunch.

Delilah cleared her throat. "I'll be back," she placed a small kiss on my lips and left.

I pulled out my phone, trying to pass the time, when I felt a hand on my arm.

I look up, and there's a girl with blond hair smiling down at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask. I was getting frustrated having someone other than my mate touching me.

The girls smile went from confident to nervous.

"I-i just wanted to say you are very attractive, and wanted to know if you'd like to hang out some time?" The girl looked down at her feet, her hand still on my arm.

I felt Delilah coming close, and I started to feel a pang in my chest. Delilah was feeling jealous.

I licked my lips and smiled. Delilah came in view and saw the girls hand placed on my arm.

"Hi baby," she said to me.

"Sorry sweetie, but he isn't interested," she took the girls hand off my arm and rolled her eyes before kissing me. She sat down in my lap and looked back to the girl.

"S-sorry, I didn't m-mean any disrespect." The girl left quickly.

My little girl was a fiesty one.

I looked up at her with a smile on my face.

"What," she defensively said.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Someone was jealous, no?"

Her face went red and she stood up. "I felt anger in my chest when she was touching you. I don't know why." She looked down.

I laughed. That was her inner demon. She was feeling her already.

"That's the mate bond. Someone was a little territorial, huh." She turned red again. I loved teasing her.

Why am I so turned on right now?

I looked at her face, and her eyes met mine. She licked her lips and walked toward the exit.

Oh, she will be the death of me.

I placed a $50 bill on the table, more than enough to pay for our meals.

After walking through the exit, I spot Delilah near the center, and I quickly ran toward her.

Once she noticed I was close, she shreaked and started running the opposite way.

She was fast, but I was faster.

She was having trouble running in her heels. One minute she was stumbling along, the next she was falling.

Thank the stars I was close enough to catch her before she fell.

She looked up to me, embarrassed.

I'm such a cluts.

I pulled her close to my chest, relieved she wasn't hurt.

"Be careful," I scolded her.

Yes daddy

Her thoughts alarmed me; I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Your a naughty one, aren't you." My voice was deep, and she shuddered against me. 

I grabbed her hand a started walking toward my car.

I opened the door for Delilah, and waited for her to buckle up before I made my way toward the drivers seat.

"W-where are we going now?" She asked.

"A surprise," was all I said.

__________________________________
Delilah PoV

We sat in silence the whole ride. I had no idea where we were going.

When the girl was touching Zac at the café, I was so mad. I could have hit her for being anywhere close to my man, but I kept calm.

Zac's teasing had aroused me , and I wanted him. But he just kept driving.

After about 30 minutes, Zac turned down a dirt road. I looked around for any signs, but I didn't find one.

We drove down the road for about three minutes, then a little clearing came into view. Zac parked the car, and unbuckled.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

He didn't respond. He stepped out the car and went to the trunk. He pulled out a big tote that I hadn't noticed before.

He walked to my door and opened it for me. I unbuckled and stepped out.

Zac had a calming smile on his face, and reached for my hand. I grabbed it, and we started walking through the clearing.

It was beautiful. There were all kinds of wild flowers and bugs dancing around. The air was quite warm for September.

In the distance I started to see a little elevated house. It looked more like a big treehouse to me.

I looked over at Zac, and he looked down at me and smiled.

"This is where we are spending the night," he said.

I looked back toward the treehouse, and then the view behind it was breathtaking. There was a mountain in the distance, and trees surrounded it.

We walked over to a ladder , and Zac let go of my hand and climbed up it. Once he was at the top, he reached under a rug and grabbed a key, then he proceeded to unlock the door.

"Come on, Delilah," came his voice. I cautiously climbed the ladder, and looked around. There was a door in front of me, and to the side, two chairs overlooking the mountains. I walked inside, and looked around in awe. 

There was a couch in the middle and to the side a ladder leading up to a bedroom of sorts.

"Wow," i breathed. Zac looked over to me a chuckled.

"There's more," he said while grabbing my hand. He lead me through a door to the side, and my heart jumped. It was a kids room. 

There was a little bed against the floor so she wouldn't fall, there was a great big window. There was a little playhouse above the bed in the shape of another treehouse. To the side, there was a box of toys, a closet to the side filled with outfits, and there was also a stereo with discs next to it. I walk over to the discs, and look through them. All of them were different volumes of Learning Italian for Kids.

"Italian?" I asked, confused.

"The best language there is. I remember you said something about spanish CDs for Tara, but Italian is way better. My whole family speaks it, and soon you will too." He said walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"After college, or even now, if you'd like, this is where we can be. We will be so happy, Delilah. I just know it."

Tears welled in my eyes as I looked around the room. In the middle of the wall, there was a sign with Tara's name. I couldn't believe it.

It scared me how quickly I was falling in love with Zac, but I didn't care. I've never met a person like him before. He was amazing.

I turned around so I was facing him, and looked into his eyes. He had a smile on his lips, and I leaned up to kiss them. In this moment, I was so incredibly happy.

And I deserved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
111K 2.2K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
19M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...