The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

De shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... Mais

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

7. The friend

5.7K 549 97
De shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

It's been a whole month when I last saw him after the market. After that day, it was like, he dissapeared in a thin air. I also didn't get a chance to see him in school. I know he came to school everyday. I saw his bike everyday, in the parking stand of school but never saw him in this past month.

My heart is not at ease, not to seeing it's love for whole month. It wanted to see its handsome neighbor, only just for a second. My eyes were only on his gate, just to see his one glimpse. I waited hours on my terrace for him, in case he decided to come out from his house. I also went to his house to teach Divya math but luck wasn't on my side. Whenever I went to his house he locked himself in his room and didn't come out for his room not even once.

That day when I came home, I was thinking about him whole day. His words rang in my mind like a broken tape recorder. Why did he say that? Yes, I feel vulnerable and under confident when my family makes me feel unwanted.

But how did he know that? I didn't tell Divya about my family. I don't want her to judge my family on bases of normal family issues. But why Dhruv feel like someone was trying to crushing my confidence. When I was with him at the market, at one point I saw pain in his eyes, like he know, how alone I am, how unwanted I feel in my family.

But how..?

When I came home that day, mummy scolds me because I forgot one thing to bring for her. It wasn't in the list and mummy also didn't tell me but who gonna believe me so she makes me go to the market again. That day I miss my computer class. But to my relief when I came home again, the creep wasn't there. He already leave, because he had urgent work to do. Thankgod he leave otherwise mummy will stop him till dinner.

"Tripathi let's go.." I came out from my chain of thoughts when Divya called me.

We both picked our bags and went to cafeteria of the school. It's a lunch time and cafeteria was fill with students but I and Divya successfully get the table for two, near the window. My mind automatically went to the day, when first time he had his lunch with us. After that day he never came to us in lunch time.

I wasn't feeling hugry so I gave my lunch to Divya. She already ate her lunch in maths class and loves to eat my lunch also. She is a big foody but still she is in a shape. I don't know how she manage this figure without exercise because she is the laziest person I had ever met.

"When Atul bhiya is leaving for his college?" Divya asked while stuffing the sandwich in her mouth.

"This Sunday.." I said in a dull mood.

Atul bhaiya is also leaving for college. Now our house feels more empty. Atul bhiya was the one who sometimes talk to me when he is free and feeling bore. He is also the one who asked me about my studies. I can't talk to him on phone because I don't have any phone and mummy and papa not gonna let me use their phones.

Now who gonna asked me about my studies or who will convince mummy and Papa if I want to join a new class. Mummy only talks to me when she had work with me and Papa....well he never talk to me.

"Call me when he leave for college. I also wants to say goodbye to him." Divya said while drinking the soda.

"Okay.." I nodded my head as 'yes' and looked outside the window blankly. He wasn't at field also.

His teammates were playing basketball, but he wasn't there. He is the main player of our school's football team and basketball team. Divya once told me, it's his favorite game and I am missing him to watch him playing in playground.

"Hey, beautiful.." I turn my gaze when I heard the familiar voice beside me. My lips automatically curled into a smile and I turn my head to the person.

"Hey, handsome.." I said while giving him a smile. Raghav pulled the chair and set beside me. Divya keep eating her sandwich while glaring Raghav.

"You know I miss you in my whole vacation." He said while putting his hand on mine, which was on the table.

Divya rolled her eyes on both of us while continuing eating her sandwich. I chuckled and remove my hand from him while shaking my head in amusement.

Raghav is also Dhruv's classmate and second most handsome boy in our school because first one is my Dhruv. No one can beat him in looks. Girls are crazy for him but alas! He has a girlfriend from other school. Divya also had crush on him but when she came to know about his girlfriend, her heart broke and I gave her my shoulder for cry. But her crush wasn't serious, so she moved on from him soon and now she had a crilush on our chemistry teacher.

Raghav is the most funniest person, I have ever met. He loves to do flirting with me and I also took part in his flirting. His flirting is healthy so I also have some fun with him. I used to call him bhaiya but he stopped me and told me to call him by his name because it makes him look older if I call him bhaiya. He considers me as his sister because he is a single child of his parents.

"Why do you always flirt with her don't you have a girlfriend?" Divya said while closing the lunch box and gulped down the whole soda in one go.

"Are you jealous?" Raghav smirked on her.

He loves to tease Divya alot. Raghav knew about Divya's crush on him. He once told me about that but I strictly told him not to mention it in front of Divya. I don't  want her to be embarrasse.

"Why would I be jealous?" Divya looked at him while knitting her eyebrows in confusion.

"Because you like me."

My head spun to him and looked at him with wide surprising eyes when he said that casually while shrugging his shoulders. Divya froze on her spot and her cheeks turned into hot red.

"What..? Do you really think, I don't know about your crush on me." He said casually while throwing the used tissue paper on Divya to bring out her  from her shock.

Divya came out from her shock and glared at Raghav.

"Oh! Please. It's been ages when I used to like you. I moved on from you a while now. Now you are just another guy for me in my school." Divya throw back the tissue paper on him.

I was looking at both of them fighting like a Tom and Jerry. It was really a fun watching them fighting like a small kids. I just need a popcorn and I am all set for watching them fighting. They both fights like a couple.

"No one moves on from me easily babe." Raghav said while blowing a kiss to Divya in air and Divya make a gagging face.

*****

"Where is Dhruv bhaiya? I didn't see him in school for a month now, not even in playground." Divya asked to Raghav.

I also wanted to ask him the same question but I know, I can't. Dhruv and Raghav are classmates but they are not friends. They both have a different friend circle. Well only Raghav have the friend circle, Dhruv doesn't get social to anyone. He loves to spend his time alone or with his books.

"Must be in library. Now days he spends his most of the time in library.  Teachers also don't say anything to him. The boy has the permission, direct from the principal and no one denies him, not even principal because he is the toper of our school." Raghav said casually while eating his burger.

"But why wasn't he is in playground?" This time I couldn't stop myself to ask about Dhruv. Both Divya and Raghav looked at me suspiciously. My cheeks turned into hot red when I finally realized my mistake.

Shit! Now they both come to know that I noticed his presence in playground. Because I never talked much about boys and never ask to Raghav any of them. It's not like I don't talk boys of our classmates. I talk to boys of our class but never take much interest in them because my eyes only look at the one person in our school and that person already have my heart.

"I mean....he is a star player in our football and a basketball team and Divya also asked you before about his absences in playground." I said nervously while gulping down the lump in my throat.

Divya satisfied with my answer but Raghav was looking at me suspiciously.

I hope this clever boy didn't notice my nervousness.

"As a final year...principal wants us to focus only in our studies, in school time. So we practiced after school." Raghav didn't ask me further and let go the matter.

After that I didn't say anything and get lost in my own world while Raghav and Divya were bickering on something.

Should I go to the library to check on him? Atleast I can get his one glimpse.

No..No..I shouldn't go. It must feel like I am stalking him and I don't want to be any stalking creep. I think I should wait for sometime or some day.

"Hey..Do you guys hear about the upcoming farewell party?" I came out from my thoughts when Raghav asked both of us.

Divya and I looked at him with confusion.

"No.." Divya and I both shake our heads as 'No'.

"But farewell party always held at the end of the session?" I asked him in confusion.

"Well...all seniors went to Principal and requested him to throw the farewell party in mid session because at the end  of the session seniors are pressurised by board exams and they didn't enjoy the function fully." Raghav said with a excited smile.

"Yeess...I am gonna prepare the best dress for the party." Divya squealed excitedly and jumped on her seat.

She loves parties.

"I am gonna wear my black tux and going to dance with this beautiful girl sitting beside me." I giggled when Raghav put his hand over my shoulder and pull me towards him by my head.

I know he said that to make jealous Divya and it works because her face is worth to watch. Raghav winks to Divya and blow a kiss on her.

"Asshole..." Divya muttered under her breath and we all burst into laugh.

When we all are busy in laughing, I feel someone's eyes on me. I looked around to find the pair of eyes whoes boaring holes in my skin and causing the goosebumps all over my body.

Then my eyes meet the most beautiful pair of black eyes whom my eyes wants to see from last month. Dhruv was standing few feets away from our table and looking at me or maybe all of us with his hot angry eyes. His jaw were clenched and hands are fisted in a tight grip.

But why he is angry? He knows Raghav is our friend. This is not the first time he is eating lunch with us. Then why he is looking like a red bull?

I immediately sit straight and remove Raghav's hand from my shoulder. My cheeks turned into crimson red in embarrassment and I looked down, not able to meet his angry red eyes.

I don't know what he is thinking about me right now. I don't want him to get any wrong idea about me and Raghav. We both our just friends and I never feel uncomfortable around him. He is like a brother to me and I am like his sister which he never had. Then why Dhruv is looking at Raghav like he wants to beat Raghav infront of whole school and why he is looking at me with his hot red angry eyes.

With a lot of courage when I raised my head and looked towards in his direction, he wasn't there. He already left without saying anything. I feel a hurt when I didn't found him there. I got a chance to see him after a month and when I finally see him, he walked out with anger while showing me his red eyes.

"Mmmm....Raghav why is your sister is glaring at us? Especially Aditi." Divya said looking between Raghav and Nisha, who is shooting daggers on me, sitting two tables away from us. Raghav looked at Nisha and then frown while turning his face again to us.

"I don't know and I don't care. I don't have nothing to do with her and her brother Rahul." Raghav said while looking down on the table with a frawn on his face.

Nisha is Rahul's sister and Raghav is their cousin. Raghav's mother is the cousin of Rahul's father but Raghav doesn't like the siblings.

"But they both are your cousins?" Divya asked. Raghav narrowed his eyes on Divya and said, "So what..they both bullied innocent kids and I don't like their attitude."

"I agree on that." I muttered under my breath and both Divya and Raghav's face turned to me.

They both looking at me with confusion. I didn't tell about Rahul to anyone, how he behaves to me and tried to kiss me when I was alone at home, not even Divya. She definitely tell Atul bhaiya but she doesn't know it will make my life hell because my family adores Rahul alot and I don't want raised their fingers on me that I seduce him.

Before they could ask me anything, school bell rang, indicating that lunch is over and now it's time to go back to class. I picked my bag and went to my class with Dhruv in my mind.

Why was he looking so much angry when I saw him at lunch.

****

School's parking area was fill with students. Everybody was taking out their bikes, scooty and bicycles from the parking stand, ready to go home but my eyes was fixed only one bike which is still parking in the bike stand.

It wasn't a fancy bike like boys love to drive. It's a simple one, not too fancy not too old. Just like him. It suits his personality. His simplicity made him classy and different from others. I know he must be in playground, doing practice, that's  why his bike is still here parked.

I want to go to the playground and get his one glimpse. I wanted to see if he is still angry. But I can't go. Visitors are not allowed when team is doing a practice, especially girls because according to coach, girls distract the team players.

Peep...peep

My chain of thoughts was break by a honking of bike. I looked at the person and the boy on the bike was looking at me with frawn. Irritation is clearly visible on his face and he didn't hide the fact the I am making him late. I move aside and let the poor guy go. I looked towards Divya, she was standing near our bus and talking to the other girls of our class.

I forgot my Math book  in our classroom so I went to fetch it before I could miss my bus and I have to walk 7 km to my home. She wanted to come with me but I stopped her and tell her to wait for me at bus and stop it, if in case I get late.

I was walking towards her when I saw Nisha is walking towards me with her minions, following behind her. They all stood infront of me with in a minute and blocked my path. I step aside to walk further but she again blocks my path. I looked at her confusingly and she smirked at me.

"Please let me go. I will miss my bus." I said and try to walk again but she hold me by my forearm and pull me towards her. Her grip on my arm was tight and her nails are digging on the bare skin of my hand. I tried to remove her hand from me but she tightened her grip even more and glared at me.

"Listen bitch, stop being a slut. Stay away from my brother Raghav and Divya. You don't match their standards. Girls like you, suits under our feet not deserve our friendship." She spat venomously.

"What, If I don't..." I spat with same venom in my boice and glared at her.

I wasn't in a mood to argue with her. My mood is already off and she making it worse but I can't take her shit every time. I know she is my senior and I shouldn't have talk to her like this but she is crossing the line and I have to show her the limits between  senior and junior.

Her eyes turn red in anger and her nails going deeper in my skin that blood started come out from my hand where she pierced her sharp nails.

"Don't forget who I am and who is my father. If I want, he will make your family hell in this city that your family have to leave the city eventually and if you don't stay away from my brother, Divya and my Dhruv I will make your life hell in this school. I will show to anyone how much a big whore you are!" She leave my hand with a jerk and after giving me a disgusting look she left from there.

I wanted to fire back but I choose to keep quiet because I know her words are not false. She is daughter of mayor of the city and sister of Rahul Sharma. I know how much capable of they are. His father throw my family out from the city if he wants. Her brother already make my life hell, I don't want his father also make family's life hell. I saw Rahul was waiting for Nisha in his bike. He sometimes came to pick her and when he came, I changed my path. But today, luck wasn't in my side. He walked towards me but before he could reach to me, Nisha approached him and hug him. He blew a kiss towards me and winked while smirking.

Tears welled up in my eyes looking at that and remembering the disgusting words from his sister's mouth for me. My arm was aching in pain but I didn't allow the single tear to fall from my eyes.

I am not weak. I made of steel. Nothing  could effect me.

Chanting this mantra again and again in my mind I went to Divya. I gave her my weak smile and hopped inside the bus.

******

Sunday came before, I blink and the time also came when Atul bhaiya has to leave to Mumbai to complete his further studies. Papa is very happy for Atul's bhaiya achievement and mummy was flying in ninth cloud. When Atul bhaiya got selection in NIT, Mumbai, she call every single relatives of our family to tell about Atul's bhaiya achievement and Papa didn't stop himself to show, how he is proud of his son.

In last few days mummy sent me to the market daily for every little things while she went with Atul bhaiya to shop other things which he is going to need in his hostel, like clothes, blankets, pillows etc.

After that day, Dhruv didn't spare a single glance to me, it's not like he used to look at me but now, he didn't even looked at me accidentally. My heart aches whenever I remember the anger in his eyes. Though, I wasn't sure it was for me or anyone but I feel like it was for me.

Nisha bothers me in school here and there and threatened me to stay away from Raghav, Dhruv and Divya or she could do worst to me. Well it wasn't  hard to stay away from Dhruv because he didn't take any interest in me. Raghav, he also got busy in his studies and game that he didn't have much time for us and for Divya, I convinced her to eat our lunch in our classroom. I want to avoid Nisha as much as I could. I don't  want any unnecessary drama in my life.

"Aditi, have you packed everything?" Mummy asked me while checking the other things in bag.

"Yes, mummy, I have packed everything which you told me." I said while packing the snacks for bhiya and Papa for the journey.

Papa is also going with bhiya, to settled him there properly and to complete some admiration  formalities. Mummy also wants to go but she couldn't because of me. She can't leave me alone in home and I am greatful for that because I scared of darkness.

"Aditi where is my school's documents?" Atul bhiya asked while looking something in his bag.

"Bhiya, you didn't give me your documents." I said looking at him confusingly.

"What..? I gave them to you an hour ago and told you to put them in my bag." Bhaiya said with irritation.

"No, bhiya you didn't. You gave me only your notes."

"What do you think..I am lying. I clearly remember, I gave my documents to you." Atul bhiya shouted on me loudly and I flinched on my place. Hearing his voice papa also came into the room.

"What happened..?" Papa asked.

"Aditi lost my documents. Now how I will get admission. My hard work will go in vain if I can't find those documents and it happen because of her." Atul bhiya clenched his jaw and glared at me.

I am not the one who forgot things easily. I clearly remember that bhiya didn't give any of his documents to me. He never trust me enough to give any of his important documents, then why would he give them to me.

Now Papa's attention turns towards me. Papa doesn't talk to me much and when he did, he only shout on me or threatened me. I don't know what will he going to do when his favorite child's future is on stake because his son thinks I lost his documents. We didn't even start searching for the documents but I know, all blame shifted on me and Papa going to give me a solid dose or maybe worst.

"Pa..pa..I.."

Papa took a slow steps towards me and I know, I am in danger.

"Pa...pa..I..di"

Slap..

The sound of slap echoes in whole room and my face turned to the other side. My hand automatically reached on my right cheek where he just slapped me. Tears immediately streamed out from my eyes and I know five fingers must be printed on my cheek. This is not the first time, I got slap from Papa but every time he slapped me it feels like first time and this slap is harder than any slap he gave me.

"If my son face any problem in his admission because you lost his documents, I will throw you out from this house. So you better start searching his documents which he gave you or otherwise get ready to face the consequences." Papa said in his dangerously calm voice but I can see the anger and hatred in his eyes and i know one thing it was just not an empty threat, he indeed throw me out if I didn't find bhaiya's documents soon.

"Do you understand me?"

I nodded my head while looking down. My hand was still on my cheek and tears are not stoping.

"Don't you have a voice?" Papa screamed the loudest that a loud  gasp escaped from my mouth.

"Ye..yes..pa..papa.." I stammered and looked at him horrifically. I looked at mummy and bhiya for help but they both also glaring at me like I commit a crime.

I wiped my tears and started searching for bhiya's documents which he supposedly gave them to me. I was wiping my tears again and again but they are not stoping. A loud sob escaped from me because it feels hurt when anyone of my family slapped me without my mistakes, especially Papa.

Daughters are the princess of their father but my father thinks me as his curse. Mothers save her daughter when her father scolds her but my mother support the father. Brother supposed to take all blame on his head of her mistakes so that he could protect her from the parents scolding but why everything opposite in my house.

Why they think I am curse to them not a blessing?

After feels like a while I find bhiya's documents in mummy papa's room. He must be forget here when he was showing his documents to papa. I again went to Atul's bhiya room and and gave him the documents. He checked the documents and put them in his backpack.

Everyone leaves to the downstairs leaving me behind in his room to pack other things.

I looked at the coffee jar which I bought for Atul bhiya as a gift. He loves to drink coffee. I thought, I will give him by myself because I want to see the brotherly love in his eyes which he shows rarely. I want to see that look one more time before he leave for the college but I wasn't that lucky much. A lone tear fell from my eyes and fell on the coffee jar. This is not the farewell I was imagining with Atul bhaiya. Yes, I was expecting tears but not in sorrow. I wanted to shed tears while putting my head on Atul's  bhiya chest and he told me to take care of mummy-papa while caressing my head brotherly.

I put the coffee jar in bhiya's  bag and zip  it up. I wanted to put the tag on coffee jar  that how much I am greatful to have him as my brother but I stopped myself. I know he will throw the tag, like it mean nothing to him.

I went to washroom to wash my face and freshenup. When I saw my reflection in mirror, a weak girl was looking back to me. Her nose and eyes  are red due crying and five fingers are printed on her right cheek. Tears welled up in my eyes again when I recalled the incident few minutes ago.

I wiped my tears and splashed water on my face so I could look a little bit normal. After getting freshenup, I pick two heavy bags of Atul bhiya and went to downstairs.

****

"Don't eat outside food and call me daily." Mummy said and looked at Atul bhiya with her teary eyes.

"I will call you daily mummy. Please don't cry. I don't feel good when I saw tears in your eyes." Atul bhiya wiped tears from mummy's cheeks.

We all are standing outside our house bidding a goodbye to Atul bhaiya. It's already evening and almost a time for train. I was standing at the backside when mummy was keep crying on bhiya's shoulder.

"I am going to miss my baby..." mummy kissed on bhiya's forehead.

"Mamta, he is not going for forever. He will come in Diwali." Papa tease mummy.

"You shut up..Let me say goodbye to my son properly." Atul bhiya and Papa broke into laugh while I was standing at back looking at the perfect family without me.

The gate of our neighbor's open and I held my breath when he and Divya walked out from their house. Divya and Dhruv both had the wide smile on their faces. Divya looked at me and gave me a smile. I also gave her my weak smile and looked at Dhruv but he didn't looked at me.

Bhiya share a brotherly hug to Dhruv and patted his back.

"Congratulations.." He congratulated  Atul bhiya in his angelic but masculine voice.

"Thanks dude...after this year, you will also join college and I am sure you will get the seat in one of the prestigious colleges of India."

"Finger crossed...." He said with a smile on his face.

Just like he is..He end the conversation before it starts. Everything around me get blurred and my eyes only stuck on him. Though he wasn't looking at me but my eyes only wants to see the only light in my life. I was praying inside that atleast for one time, he turn his face and look at me, maybe accidentally but I want to see his eyes. My heart wanted to see its only light in the darkness.

"Hey, little girl..what have you bought for me?" Atul bhiya cooed to Divya while looking at the wrap gift in her hand.

"Atul bhiya I am angry at you. You didn't give me the treat of your selection in government college." Divya folds her hand on her chest and pout.

"Oh! My little sister get angry. Don't worry..I'll give you the treat when I come back home for Diwali." I wave of hurt passed through my heart when Atul bhiya called Divya his little sister.

He never called me his little sister in love. I was felling little bit jealous from Divya. She already have two lovely brothers who love her so much and now she also win the heart of my brother.

"Promis..." Divya said while forwarding her pinky finger to him for a pinky promise.

"Promis.." Atul hold her pinky finger by his pinky finger and made a promise  to her. Everyone broke into laugh and Atul bhiya pulled Divya in a brotherly hug. Divya gave Atul bhiya his gift and Atul bhiya put it in his backpack.

Today is the last day of  Atul bhiya in home, he will come back home at Diwali and I don't want him to go without a hug from me. I want to forget everything and pull him in hug. I want yo say him, I am going to miss him so much.

As I took a step towards him, Atul bhiya turned to Papa.

"Papa, I think we should leave. Otherwise we will miss our train."

I halted in my steps and looked at bhiya with hurt. Atul bhiya hopped inside the Autorikshow without looking at me and after him papa also sit inside. Tears welled up un my eyes and I looked down to hide the hurt in my eyes.

Mummy already went inside after Atul bhiya and Papa leave for Railway station. I looked at Dhruvz hopping that he will looked at me but he was busy in his phone. Today, the only light of my darkness is also angry on me. He didn't looked towards me, not even accidentally.

Divya also leave saying that she had homework to do. I also turned to go inside but my heart was saying me to look at him one last time before he again dissapeared for weeks.

I turned to him and all of a sudden, I don't know why but I thought that he was looking at me but he wasn't. His eyes are still focoused in his mobile phone and walked inside to his home without giving a single glance to me.

........................................................................

I hope you guys like the chapter.

It's not a weekend yet and I updated early. So do you guys like the surprise update.

A new character introduced in this chapter. What do you think, how is Raghav? Is he good person or going to creat problems in Dhruv's and Aditi life. Is Raghav have some feeling for Aditi.

What do you think why Dhruv is upset or looked angry to Aditi.

Please share your views about the story in comment  box.

Please do lots of votes, share and very long comments. Your comments and votes really matters to me.

Thankyou...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.6K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
347K 22.2K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...
612K 27.5K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...