Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 32: Yours (M)

7K 322 67
By minieDiminie

(Fanart is from @ssiri1538 on twitter)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"I get jealous and I get worried. But that's only because I love you and I don't want to loose you."

•Third POV•

"Jimin."

Jungkook calls. Voice cold, and obviously mad at him from earlier. His strong arms are crossing on his chest, as he stands in front of the cashier.

"Yes, Daddy?"

Jimin answers. Smiling sweetly, as his cat eyes are watching at the way Jungkook's brows furrows a little bit.

"We need to go home. To your parent's house, I mean."

"Why?" Jimin asks. His right hand is reaching upwards, and tuck the strains of the raven hair to the back of his ear. They are basically flirting in front of their customers. But none of them cares.

"Just follow what your Alpha says. And if I say that we are going home, it means that we have to go home. Right fucking now."

Jimin gasp softly when he sees the way Jungkook's eyes are glowing red. Screaming dominance, as Jimin nods.

"I-I'll go to my parents to let them know. Can you wait a little?"

"Hm."

Jungkook hums. His nostrils are sniffing on Jimin's strong and sweet scent of a peachy vanilla. And his head is just can't stop screaming at the thought of someone else sniffing on his Omega's scent.

"That dumbass had really just booked a death ticket to hell." Jungkook mumbles. Scoffing, while his hands are lifting his daughter into his arms. Seeing Jimin coming out from the kitchen. A certain smile on his face.

"We can go now." Jimin says. Clinging his hands around the Alpha's tattooed arm, as they walks out of the cafe, and into their car. Driving back to Jimin's parent's house.

The ride in the car is very silent. Only Jimin's eyes are constantly staring at his Alpha, who's face has no single expression. Only his red eyes are focusing on the road. Their once awake daughter is now asleep because of the car ride.

Once they're in their house, Jungkook places Aerum on top of the living room couch, as he turns around and immediately lift Jimin up from the floor. Earning a gasp from the Omega. Doesn't understand to what the fuck is going on. He lets the Alpha places him on top of his soft bed. The door is being locked. And now, the Alpha's body is hovering on top of Jimin's body.

"A-Alpha wh-At- Ngh~ O-oh~"

Jimin lets out a pleasurable moans when Jungkook suddenly tilt his head, and licks a long stripes of his neck. Sucking his hickeys at the back of his ear, and dragging his tounge down onto the Omega's scent gland. Teasing his sweet spot using his mouth and tounge.

"M-Mm~"

Jimin's breath shakens, as his whole body grows hot from the pleasure coming from the way Jungkook is now nibbling on his soft flesh. His hot breath is fanning on his skin. Jimin's hands goes up. Wanting to touch his Alpha, only for it to be pin down back onto the mattress by Jungkook's hands.

"You pissed me off. Do you know that?" Jungkook speaks using his deep raspy voice. Leaning to kiss the Blondie's pillowy lips. Taking his time to licks and nibbles at them, as he slides his tounge inside of Jimin's mouth. Moving their lips together while Jungkook's left hand is gripping around the Omega's hands. Holding them from touching him, while his other hand is sliding down under Jimin's pastel pink oversized sweatshirt.

"M-Mh~"

Jimin moans, and arches his body when he feels the Alpha's finger circling around his sensitive nipple while grinding his crotch softly against Jimin. At this state, Jimin is completely a moaning mess. Looking completely helpless and vulnerable under Jungkook's every touch. His cheeks are red, and his eyes are now full with lust. Mind is spinning, and his hard cock is grinding against Jungkook's. Seeking for some kind of a friction.

"Alpha...I want to touch you..."

"No." Jungkook says, before he pulls out their kiss to drag the Omega's pants and shirt out of his body, then proceeds to do the same to his clothes. Both of them are naked on the mattress, with their body pressing against each other.

Jungkook flips Jimin around. His big ass on display, as Jungkook licks his lips. Bringing his two fingers towards Jimin's mouth.

"Suck it." The Alpha says, as Jimin obeys him. Bringing those fingers into his mouth. Jungkook squeezes and kneads his hand onto Jimin's ass. Feeling the Omega's hot tounge is working their way. Licking and circling around his fingers. Coating them with his Saliva, as Jungkook spanks his ass. Making Jimin gasps and moans.

"You're not being a good boy today, Sweetheart." Jungkook says, as he spanks his ass again.

"Mh~!" Jimin yelps and whines for no single compliments coming from the Alpha's mouth. Jimin doesn't like it. He wants to be praised by Jungkook. Telling him that he is his good boy. And so, Jimin is trying his best to obeys every single thing that Jungkook asks him to do.

"Ass up, Sweetheart."

Jungkook says, as the latter obeys him. Bringing his ass up to Jungkook's face, while his tounge is still working around those long fingers.

Jungkook spreads the latter's ass cheeks, and leans down. Basically eating Jimin's ass without warning, as the Omega flinches and moans. Feeling the Alpha's tounge circling and teasing around his entrance. Slurping his slicks that Jimin begins to produce. His body is getting hornier, and hungry for Jungkook's long and hard cock. Sliding in and out inside of him.

Jungkook thrust his hot tounge inside of Jimin's entrance, while hearing a constant sweet moans and whimpers coming from Jimin. Just letting him doing what he wants.

Jungkook pulls out his fingers coated with Jimin's saliva from the Omega's mouth. Aligning it onto his entrance, as Jimin gasps when he feels the Alpha's long fingers are stretching and scissoring his entrance deep inside of him. And Jimin just can't stop himself from clenching and moaning around Jungkook's fingers, when Jungkook curls it onto his prostate. Brushing and stroking it slowly, as Jimin whimpers.

"A-Ah~ S-stop... W-want to cum...Alpha~ I'll cum!"

Jimin warns him, as Jungkook stops. Pulling his fingers out of him, and turns his Omega back onto the mattress. Facing him.

"Alpha, please...Let me touch you..."

"No."

Jimin whines and moans when Jungkook inserts his big and hard cock inside of him. Completely feeling full and stretched completely around the Alpha's length.

Jungkook letting him adjust a while for his size, as he begins to thrust into him hardly.

"Ah~! Ah- Ngh~ Daddy~!"

"Why did you let him touched you? No one can touch you but me!"

Jungkook growls. Bringing his cock out of him until his head, only for him to slams it back into Jimin. Hearing the Omega gasp, and see his body arches from the mattress. Sweat on his body, and a lewd moans sliding out of his lips.

"I-I'm sorry~! Ah...I'm sorry- Fuck~!"

"If I touch another Omega other than you, will you be fucking mad at me?! You're mine. You're fucking mine, Jimin. Treat me good, and I'll give the same to you. Treat me bad, then I'll do you dirty. Do you fucking understood?!"

Jungkook growls, as Jimin clenches his entrance around the Alpha's cock. Feeling his cock is sliding in and out of him. Stroking his prostate as Jimin's cock twitches.

"I-I understand! I-I'm sorry- Haahh~ W-want to cum...Alpha, can I cum~?"

"Fucking tell me who's your Alpha first. I want you to scream my name. Do it."

Jimin cries. His tears are falling down, as he gasps. Oh god, he just wants a release!

"M-My Alpha I-Is Jeon Jungkook~! I'm yours! Only you can touch me... F-Fuck I love you so much.”

Jimin pants. His hands are gripping hard onto the mattress for dear life. Holding his orgasms, as Jungkook flashes a winning smile.

“I love you too...So, so much.” Jungkook says, before he buries his cock deep inside Jimin. Cumming multiple times inside of him, as Jimin gasp, and release his own orgasms from his cock. Moaning in pleasure. Jungkook lets out a pleasurable sigh. Closing his eyes, and stroking his black sweaty hair backwards, as he releases his grip from Jimin's hand.
His eyes are looking down towards his mess.

Jimin is still crying from his punishment, as Jungkook smiles fondly at him. His eyes softens, as he places his peck on Jimin's forehead. Brushing his blonde hair softly.

“Hey, Love. Look at me.”

Jungkook speaks to him using his most softest voice ever, as Jimin sniffles. Opening his teary eyes slowly to look at the Alpha in front of him. His Alpha.

“A-Are you still mad at me?” Jimin cries like a baby, as Jungkook lifts him to sit on his lap. Hugging his precious person softly. He can feel that Jimin is now hugging him too. Tightly. Aw...His Sweetheart just wants a cuddle after his punishment...

“I'm not mad at you, Love. Not anymore. You're my Sweetheart. My Omega. My good boy. So beautiful...So, so cute. My precious little Devil. Hm? We're okay now.”

Jungkook whispers softly. Stroking on Jimin's back, as Jimin giggles when Jungkook says the word ‘Devil’.

I'm sorry...I don't have any intentions or liking towards him. I just...H-He would be my perfect prey, you know?”

Jungkook chuckles. He actually agrees with Jimin. That Dickhead would be his perfect art too. That's what he gets for messing with what's his. Although Jungkook doesn't really have the intentions to control Jimin's life. He just wants to protect him. Anyone would do the same to protect their love ones, right?

“I know, Sweetheart. But I don't think that you should stay at the restaurant tomorrow. I don't want you to meet him again.”

Jimin lets out another giggles. Kissing the Alpha's shoulder.

“God, this is the last time I would do something bad to you. I don't like being punished. You give me no single praise... Praise me again, please.”

“Okay. My Omega is precious. The most precious being in this whole world. Park Jimin deserves a lot of loves. But only from me. Jimin is cute. Your full lips are so beautiful. I love everything about you. And you have the biggest ass ever.”

Jimin laughs at that. “Alright. That's enough.”

Jungkook laughs with him. “I'm sorry if I'm being harsh.”

“You're not. It's my fault.”

“The two of us are at fault.”

“True.” The both of them shares a laugh once again, as Jungkook lifts Jimin up into the bathroom.

“Okay, let's take a bath before your parents walks in.”

“Okay.” Jimin says. Burying his face into Jungkook's scent gland.

•To be continued•

Jikook is trending on twitter just because we missed them...Where the fuck do they go?😂😭😂😭😂

Bye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 11.4K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
29.6K 3.9K 28
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
182K 17.1K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...
132K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...