Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

-Chapter Eleven-

24K 560 1.4K
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n holy crap! thank you guys for 1k reads! i never though i'd get this far. you all are amazing!

I woke up in the morning, ready to stream, bug George, do whatever. I got out of bed and headed downstairs and made myself some toast. I felt my phone vibrate, so I checked it.

Messages: To: Tubbo

Tubbo: Y/N!

Tubbo: today is wilburs new song

y/u/n: wait what

Tubbo: yeah!

Tubbo: do you wanna stream it with me

y/u/n: sure! text me when

How did I not know about this? I mean, I heard things on Twitter about Wilbur having a new song, but . . . was I really that ignorant? Man, I'm bad at paying attention.

"George!" I said, knocking on his door. He opened it, and let me in. "Hi, y/n" he said, then yawned. "How often do you sleep?" I asked him. "It's none of your business. How often do you sleep?" he asked. "Sometimes like 14 hours. Sometimes not at all." I replied.

"Anyway, did you know that Wilbur's new song is premiering today?" I asked. "Yeah. Is that all you wanted to ask me?" he said, seeming slightly annoyed. "Why has no one told me this?" I said, ignoring his question.

"Oh yeah, I have some big news. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you that, though. Let me get dressed and I'll see what I can do." George said. "What?" I asked. He silently pushed me out of his room, and I sat there, asking questions. He can't just say 'i have big news' and then leave me hanging! Whatever.

I walked back into my room and asked Tubbo when it was supposed to premiere. I walked over to my desk and spun around in my chair, being bored, wondering what the heck George was talking about. I felt my phone buzz, and Tubbo had replied. It was supposed to be on by 6:00 pm. Alright, now we wait.

I turned on my computer, and hopped on the Dream SMP. I wouldn't stream right now, because I didn't want to if I was going to later. I checked who was online. Tubbo, Ponk, and Sam. I messaged Tubbo.

You whisper to Tubbo_: are you streaming rn

Tubbo_ whispers to you: no

You whisper to Tubbo_: vc?

I popped into a discord vc, and waited for Tubbo to join. "Hello?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Hi Tubbo!" I greeted. "Hi!" he replied. "So, what you up to?" I asked. "Not much. Running around, trying to get gear, having fun." he said. "Cool. Do you wanna mine diamonds with me?" I asked. "Sure!" he said.

"Are you gonna stream us reacting to Wilbur's song, or should I?" I asked. "Probably you. I have MCC tomorrow, and I don't wanna have to stream all that much, and I still have to practice some more." he said. MCC? I recognized the term, and I've heard George talk about it. "Oh, MCC. The tournament thing." I realized. "Yep! Who are you going to watch?" Tubbo asked. "Probably George or Dream. Maybe Sapnap. I'm not sure. I've only really watched two MCC's, the October one and the November one." I replied. "Okay. If I asked nicely, would you watch me?" Tubbo asked. I could practically hear him smiling. "Sure Tubbo." I said.

We continued the hunt for diamonds, not being very successful. I had a Fortune 3 pickaxe, so luckily we got more, but there still weren't that many. We talked about little topics, having fun.

"Do you think that maybe one day you could be in MCC?" Tubbo asked me. "Maybe. It would be cool to do, but I don't know." I said. "Yeah. This is the last MCC of the season, and then Noxcrew is going to take a break and make it better. Hopefully you can do it then!" Tubbo said. "That would be so cool." I said.

I heard George yelling my name. "Tubbo, I'll be right back. Don't let me die and lose all the diamonds, okay?" I said, and left. I walked into George's room. He was in his chair, on his computer.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him. He unplugged his headphones so that I could hear Dream and Sapnap, who he was in a call with. "So, y/n, you know how I said there was a surprise." George started.

"Basically. You, me, and Sapnap . . ." he paused.

"are all going to Dream's for Christmas." he said.

I stood there, in shock. No way. "Are you serious right now?" I demanded. "Yep." He said and smiled.

"Surprise!" I heard Sapnap say over the call. "Nick! Clay! Is this, like, actually happening?" I asked. I heard Dream wheeze. "Yeah. It is. All of you fly out the 21st, and you leave the 27th. We have been planning this for a while, and we decided that you should probably come with." Dream explained. "No way. This is awesome. Thank you guys!" I said, and hugged George. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I probably repeated that over fifty times. "I can't wait to see you! I would hug you guys right now, but I'll wait until I get there. Thank you!" I said. I was super excited for this.

I headed back to my room. I slid my headphones back on, and I heard Tubbo playing the piano. I smiled, and started shifting along in-game to it. He must of noticed that my character was moving. "U/n/n?" He asked. "Hi Tubbo!" I said. "You seem happy, what's up?" He said. "I don't know if I'm allowed to tell. But neither of us are streaming, correct?" I asked. "Yup." He said. "And you won't record this at all?" I said. "Nope." he replied. "Alright. So, do not tell anyone. But for Christmas, I'm going with George and Sapnap, and I'm going to Dream's!" I said. He could tell I was excited.

"That's so cool y/n! I'm happy for you!" He said. He must have returned to his pc, because he started moving in-game. We talked about it for a little bit, and just messed around and had fun. At the end, we had 58 diamonds due to fortune three, and we split them 50-50. 29 diamonds wasn't bad.

Tubbo logged off the server to practice for MCC. I still wanted to stay in a call with him, so he shared his screen over discord and I watched, and we talked while he played. It was fun. I really enjoyed hanging out with Tubbo.

The thing that sucked is that no matter what, there was still that lingering thought in my mind.

Did I have a crush on Tubbo?

I tried to talk a lot, so that I wouldn't have time to let that thought enter my brain.

About 1:30, he logged off the practice server and we said our goodbyes. I told him to be back on by about 5:30, and I will start stream then. "Bye Tubbo!" I said. "See ya, y/n!" he replied. I disconnected from the call, and went downstairs to go eat lunch.

~~time skip~~

It was finally 5:30. I started stream, and put it on the 'Starting Soon!' screen that I had set up. I messaged Tubbo, asking him if he was ready to do the thing. "Hiya chat!" I said, and put it on facecam mode. "As you may notice from the title, yes this will be a short stream, but we will being having fun." I said. I started thanking donos and answering questions. "We will get started shortly, I'm just waiting on something." I said. "Oh, there he is!" I said. Tubbo was calling me, so I answered.

"Hello!" Tubbo said. "Chat! Say hi to Tubbo. Hi Tubbo!" I said. "So, Tubbo, chat doesn't know what's up. Should I tell them?" I asked. "Yep" Tubbo replied. "Alright, chat, so as you may know, there is something special happening today. It's Wilbur's new song, Your New Boyfriend! Me and Tubbo wanted to do a reaction on it, and tell you all that Wilbur is awesome." I said, and watched chat explode. "Now, for the five of you who don't know who Wilbur Soot is- I'm kidding. Even if you don't know, I love you guys!" I laughed.

Me and Tubbo sat there, in Wilbur's premiere chat, waiting for the time to count down. We had fun, and talked with my chat. It was great. "Five minutes, Tubbo!" I said. "I wonder if George is watching, waiting for the song right now?" I asked to no one in particular. I got a dono saying 'go ask him'. "Alright chat, I'll be back. Tubbo, keep them happy." I said.

I quickly left, and knocked on George's door. "Are you streaming?" I asked. "No." I heard him say. "Are you going to watch Wilbur's new song? I'm livestreaming it right now." I said. "Why does it matter?" George asked. I made a face to myself. George was always so sassy, and I never understood why. I heard him laugh. "Chat wants to know." I said. "Yeah, tell them I'm watching it. I'm honestly excited." George said.

I returned to my room, and Tubbo was talking to chat about rather cats or dogs were superior. "You really went for the most basic internet debate, didn't you?" I asked, laughing. I heard him giggle. "Yeah. I'm trying to stay neutral. Chat kind of did it to themselves after I read out some donations." Tubbo said. I scrolled through the donos list, and the one that seemed to start it was someone saying 'tubbo are dogs or cats better'. The donos from there were all debate on the topic.

"So, Tubbo. Are dogs or cats better?" I asked sweetly. "No comment. I told that the bees are the best." Tubbo said. "Hmm. Sounds like a Tubbo Moment if I've ever heard one." I said, and snickered.

"Anyway, what did George say?" Tubbo asked, trying to get away from the topic at hand. "Oh, he said that he was waiting for the song. He said he was excited." I replied. "Well, there is only a minute left!" Tubbo said. Geez, the time had passed fast. "Chat are you ready?" I asked.

Me and Tubbo watched the countdown, counting aloud. "Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" We said, chat counting with us.

The intro played, talking about fining an internet service provider, discovering electronic mail. Then the screen turned black, and it seemed to make an error sound. My chat must have seen me look shock for half a second, and then I heard the guitar. So it was part of the video.

Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be
When I was a kid on VoIP
I thought when I get older
I'd marry her, I told her
Now I'm 26, and I work in an office
Nine 'til five's not the best, I'll be honest
If I could change a single thing
I'd make it me and not him . . .

"Are you ready, chat?" I whispered. I heard Tubbo yell "YEAH!".

BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT
I'VE GOT THE KEY AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT
AND EVEN THOUGH HE'S GOT SOCIAL SKILLS
THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T PAY THE BILLS
ANYWAY MAKE THE MOST OF HIM
CAUSE SHE MOVES ON PRETTY BLOODY QUICK

OH WOAH
YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND'S AN ARSEHOLE
WOO!

"This is awesome!" I said to my chat while the song played.

Yeah, I've met Jared (of course, I've met Jared)
The one who took you away from me
You hit it off instantly
I know, 'cause you won't stop telling me
I've seen his jawline, shoulders, and muscles
Push against his fashion sense
I've thought about what he looks like nude
I'm not gay, though

"Are you sure about that, Wilbur? 'I'm gay! I'm gay for the egg!'" I quoted.

'Cause she's living the dream (living the dream, living the dream)
Oh, she's living the dream
From back when we were 17
She's living the dream (living the dream, living the dream)
Oh, she's living the dream
From back when we were 17

Chat could tell I was vibing. I was dancing along to the music, having a great time. Honestly, Wilbur makes great music.

How on earth could I be saved?
When I'm one click away from insane
I just think that I deserve
A little bit of what I earned
I'm not gonna make another scene
The one I made when I was 23
Means I'm not allowed in Disney World

I laughed at that. "did mans get banned from Disney?" I asked my chat, laughing.

BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT
I'VE GOT THE KEY AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT
AND EVEN THOUGH HE'S GOT SOCIAL SKILLS
THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T PAY THE BILLS
ANYWAY MAKE THE MOST OF HIM
CAUSE SHE MOVES ON PRETTY BLOODY QUICK
OH WOAH
YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND'S AN ARSEHOLE
WOO!

I was singing along with the main verse, doing the best I could. I could hear Tubbo singing along as well.

I think about you every day (every day)
So how on earth can I be saved? (Can I be saved?)
I think about him a lot as well (I think about him)
Maybe if he wasn't fine as hell (he's really fine as hell)
'Cause you're beauty
And you're grace (and you're grace)
Your telephone calls are my favourite place
And I want you to notice me
With no restraining order, please (Jason Derulo)

I laughed. "Jason Derulo!" I said to my chat.

I want you to care
I want to smell your hair

"Oh! Oh! Is Wilbur gonna pull the trigger?" I commentated. "I don't know how well it will work, considering that's a spray bottle" I heard Tubbo say. The video ended, and the screen saying to check it out on Spotify came up. "Chat! As soon as it comes out on Spotify tomorrow, I will definitely be putting it on there. That was great, wasn't it?" I said. "Yeah! That was awesome." Tubbo said.

"One thing I want to say is that Wilbur is a dork. I mean this in the best way. Just look at him! Wilbur is great. Chat, go watch the video, on repeat, for an hour. I know I will." I said.

"Well, that's all I really wanted to do. I'll stream the SMP for a little bit to keep you guys happy, but probably not too long." I said. I hopped on the smp, and just ran around. Me and Tubbo just talked and messed around. "Oh yeah, chat. I did some off-camera mining." I said, laughing, and showing them my 29 diamonds. "Yeah. We did, and I got some out of it as well!" Tubbo said. We ran around L'manberg, not really having a purpose.

"All right chat, I'll see you all later. Bye!" I said, thanking a few more donos, and finally ending. I logged off the smp. "Well, Tubbo, I think I'm done for the night. Bye!" I said. "Bye! It's fun hanging out with you." Tubbo said. He seemed a little sad that I was leaving. "See you!" I said, disconnecting.

I opened YouTube, and put on Your New Boyfriend. I told my chat that I was going to loop it for an hour, and why not do it now?

After doing that, I ate dinner, and headed to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 117 14
This is a Tubbo x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause I don't know if he's comfortable with that.
33.6K 687 12
Tommy's 3 minute younger twin sister is introduced to his best friend Toby. Y/N kind of likes him but not sure if he'd ever like her. No one as famo...
59.7K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
120K 3.5K 25
-Nora Violet is an inspiring artist on twitch. She plays video games once in a while for her fans and works at a local diner called 'Gwen's Life' On...