No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Epiosde 29

22.4K 1.1K 729
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes
continued from next chapter...

Nyla Taylor
Age : 16
Houston, Texas

I watched as Kambree got off the bus and I noticed that she was walking with a limp.

She hasn't been answering my phone call or texts so I was ready to see what she had to say. We usually met at the corner table in the courtyard so that's where I stood.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Hey." I frowned noticing her looking at her feet.

"Why you looking down?" I asked

"You're probably mad at me." She sighed.

"Kam what's wrong?" I questioned.

She finally looked up and I saw the tears in her eyes.

"U-Um we can't be friends anymore."She mumbled biting down on her lip.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head no. "No, it's not you at all, it's me."

"Well what did you do?" I frowned.

"I-I'm just not a good friend okay, can we just leave it at that?" She sniffled.

"Kambree where this coming from? I'm so confused right now." I stated.

"T-Thanks for taking up for me all those times. Hopefully one day we can rekindle." She mumbled.

"Y-You can't call, text, or come by the house anymore. Please just act like you never met me."

"Wow Kambree."

Honestly I was so confused but sad at the same time. Kambree was growing onto me like a best friend. I've never really had a genuine friend, and now that she was saying all of this I was questioning everything.

"S-So we're not friends anymore?" I asked scratching my neck.

She let out a choked sob and shook her head. "See you around."

And with that she scurried off into the building leaving me looking stupid.

Well looks like I'm back on my anti-social shit. I guess having friends is just not for me.

The bell sounded making kids scurry off to their classes.

I went to my class and sat in my normal seat. I noticed Kambree not in her seat so I pulled out my phone. Then I quickly remembered what she said.

"Act like you never met me." Was all that kept replaying in my head.

I wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek quickly and took out my notebooks.

The late bell had sounded and the teacher and a couple of other students finally walked in.

Kambree finally walked in and came to sit in her regular seat.

"Y'all this crybaby ass white girl was at the capitol." Javia joked.

The whole class bussed out laughing except for me , Kam, and the teacher.

My blood started boiling because I wanted to jump up and beat the living hell out of Javia scary ass.

I looked towards Kambree to see her playing with her fingers.

"Can you please stand up for yourself?" I asked now irritated with the whole morning.

She looked at me and sighed. "I just ignore them."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I took out my airpods and slipped them in my ear ready for this school day to be over.

It was finally the end of the school day and at this point I was over it.

Nesha and Javia picked on Kambree all day and all Kam did was cry and ignore them.

They even went as far as throwing Kam's lunch away. I wanted so bad to stand up for her but she said not to.

I was currently walking to Alexis's car as I saw Kambree quickly walking to the bus. Nesha and Javia were behind her throwing paper balls at her.

I shook my head and got in the car.

"Aint that Kam?" Alexis asked squinting her eyes.

"Yea." I shrugged.

"Why them bitches picking with her? And why you aint go help her?" She questioned.

I sighed and just slouched down in the seat. "Can we just go?"

Alexis frowned and pulled off. "Did something happen between y'all?"

I bit down on my bottom lip. "We're not friends anymore."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, she told me this morning it literally came out of nowhere. I asked her if I did something wrong and she told me that it was her and not me." I shrugged.

"She's probably going through a lot." Alexis replied

"That's why I wanna be there to support her, but I'm not finna beg nobody to be my friend." I sighed.

I low key wanted to cry but what would be the point?

Alexis got quiet and just turned down the street to Jamari's house.

I slickly wiped my face and turned to face the window.

"You still want me to crimp your hair?" She asked.

"Yea, but not today I got tons of homework." I responded.

"Alright, bubba not gone be home until late, don't open that door for nobody. Seem at practice." She said unlocking the door.

"Okay love you." I stated kissing her cheek.

"Love you too stank." She replied.

She watched as I stepped into the house and made sure I closed it before pulling off.

I made sure I set the alarm and then went into the kitchen to wash my hands.

Being that I don't eat school lunch, I was starving.

I decided to make me two packs of noodles.

Sissy/Ray 💅🏾🤎
iMessage

After I got the notification I took the pot, filled it up, and put it on the stove.

I opened the text thread to see that she sent me pictures of her in her new condo.

I replied with a big congratulations and money emojis. I also told her that I would be staying over there a lot. She replied with a thank you and a laughing emojis.

After I reacted to her message I went to instagram and started scrolling on my newsfeed.

pretty.ray

Liked by @theycallhernyla @alexis @darealmari and 203,566 others

Blessings 2021 ✨

Comments:
@alexis: so proud of you best friend, can't wait for girls night 😩😩😩🥳
@darealmari: happy for you ray ❤️
@theycallhernyla: CONGRATS SISSY 🥳🥳
@poodadooda: you got my Hot pockets?
@bigdrum: congrats sis🖤
@omarinigga: i see you sis 💙

Alexis

Swipe

Liked by @khalil @theycallhernyla @pretty.ray @darealmari and 300,789 others

I'll do anything to see her happy 🥺❤️

Comments:
@khalil: my heart beat❤️🤞🏾
@pretty.ray: Rae said "MAID MAID" but my pretty ass niece😍😍😍😍
@darealmari: pooh 💙
@theycallhernyla: Clearing every scene behind you ari period🥰🥰

I really hope that Reagan and my brother gets back together, but my brother need to learn to keep his man stuff to him and Reagan only. I just hope he learned his lesson.

After my noodles was done I flavored them with Tony's , garlic powder, hot sauce, goya, and cheese and then lastly adding the chicken season packet.

I turned the stove off and cleaned up after myself then headed to my room to start on my homework.

I took my shirt off leaving me in a sports bra and then replaced my jeans with some shorts. I didn't want to use extra clothes because I still had to shower.

When I was finally comfortable and had my set up going I clicked on Kambree's name because we usually did homework together.

But then I remembered what happened this morning and hung the phone up. I chewed on the inside of my cheek and pressed the delete contact. She wanted me to forget that we met so I figured it was best. I wished her the best.

Sighing, I scooped some noodles in my mouth and started on my math homework.

Kambree Nixon
Age : 15
Houston, Texas

"Kam you okay?" My mom asked me.

"I'm fine." I sighed.

"So, are you still friends with that girl?" My dad questioned.

"No, you guys wanted me to stop being friends with her right? Are y'all happy now?" I replied.

"Very." He smiled.

"Now she probably hates my guts." I mumbled.

"Right along with the rest of everybody." I sighed.

"I would hate me too." I added on talking to myself.

"Jada you need to make sure that the house is ready for the social service visit." My dad stated.

I looked up at my mom and we stared at each other.

"Y'all plan some shit and I swear I'll kill all of us." He shrugged.

I broke eye contact and continued eating my food.

"Jada I'll kill you in front of this girl so you better think wisely." He smirked.

"May I be excused?" I asked lowly.

"No, we have to go over the script for Friday, I don't need anybody messing up." My dad replied.

"She's probably got tons of homework, can we do it tomorrow?" My mom asked.

"You questioning me?" He frowned.

"Kambree come here." He grinned evilly.

I quickly shook my head feeling the tears brim my eyes. "N-Dad please."

"NOW!" He snapped.

I slowly rose from my seat and walked to stand in front of him.

"Slap her." He smirked.

I frowned in confusion. "Slap who?"

"Your black ass mom." He mugged.

"No, I can't hit my mother." I stated.

"HIT HER NOW!" He yelled.

I looked at my mom as tears cascaded down my face. My mom nodded her head for approval.

"I-I can't hit her." I mumbled shaking my head.

My dad evilly smirked and picked up a knife.

"Slap her, or I'll cut you." He said.

"Kambree baby just do it." My mom cried.

"No mommy, I'm not hitting you." I cried.

My dad put the knife to my stomach and whispered in my ear. "Do it."

"KAMBREE HIT ME." My mom shouted.

I was about to until I shook my head no. Next thing you know I felt a slice on my stomach making me drop to the floor.

"JOSH NO." My mom shouted crouching beside me.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you do it." He chuckled walking away.

"He didn't cut deep, I can stitch you up." She sniffled.

"Why didn't you just hit me?" She asked tying her shirt around my stomach.

"I-I couldn't." I sniffled.

"Mommy I'm ready for it to be over." I cried.

"I promise it's almost over." She sniffled kissing my cheek.

———————————————————————
Hi guys..

I know I owe y'all some updates, don't worry.

Anyways y'all out of school tomorrow in reservance of Martin Luther King?

How y'all liked Episode 29?

Lol I feel like this turning into a book about Nyla and Kambree but I just love writing their POV lol..

Y'all think I should cut back on theirs?

How y'all feel about Kambree's decision? I personally am conflicted because I get why she did it but then again I still think Nyla can help..?

What y'all think about Nyla's reaction? Y'all think she was trying to hide the fact that she was hurt?

Y'all think Kambree is hurt that she had to make that decision? Did y'all expect her to do this?

How y'all feel about Nyla double thinking about defending Kam?

Y'all think she should still take up for Kam? Or should she just mind her business now?

Okay but Arielle is sooo adorable, don't y'all agree? I love her 🥺

Alexis noticed Nyla's change of energy..y'all think she should look into it more? Y'all think she know something weird?

How y'all feel about Reagan getting her own place officially? Y'all peeped her comments lol?

Y'all think it's gone take time for Nyla to adjust to being back by herself? Should she have kept Kam's number, or did she do the right thing by deleting it?

She low-key hurt..

Our girl Kambree really going through it?

Y'all think Jada is planning their escape for their social services visit?

How y'all feel about Kambree not slapping her mother? BUT how do y'all feel about her getting cut because of it?

Should she have slapped her?

Y'all think Josh catching on to their little plan?

I think he's trying to turn Kambree against Jada, what y'all think?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Share

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 237 11
I belong to you, I give all my love to you ..
23.8K 795 38
You gotta find the beauty in the inside πŸ₯° Read to find out 🀌🏽
3.2M 117K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
LOVE By ibriclarke

Teen Fiction

226K 9.1K 45
"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be."