Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 26| Fighting Together

16.4K 747 19
By cupcakes6621

Neil:"I promise"

Naira:"Mumma"(They heard a small voice)

Neil and Ahana looked at Naira standing at the door with A tray of food in her hands. Ahana and Neil wiped their tears as Ahana signaled her to come towards them. Naira smiled as she wobbled slowly towards them carrying a heavy tray of food. Neil stood up and took the tray in his hands much to her relive.

Ahana:(Picking up Ahana and settling her on her lap)"Did you not eat baby ?"

Naira:"no. I want to eat with you both "

Ahana:"I am not hungry Princess, you eat"

Neil:"yes Princess"

Naira:"No no no. Papa mumma, Shruti taiji said that you both have a biiiiig game to win tomorrow. That's why you are sad sad. But papa to win a game you need strength. How will you be strong without food."

Ahana:"Naira.."

Naira:"Mumma u only said eating food gives us strength"

Ahana:"Okay Ma'am we will eat"

Naira:"Yesssss!(She looks at the door to see Shruti standing there hidden from the sight of Neil or Ahana. Shruti shows a thumbs up to Naira who giggles before turning her attention back on her Mom and Dad.)

Naira, as instructed by Shruti, made sure she mom and dad had their dinner. After having dinner, Ahana helped Naira sleep with her. That night neither Neil nor Ahana slept for even a bit. They just couldn't because the thought of their kids situation scared them. All night Ahana and Neil held Naira close to them.

Next morning came. Everyone was up early Or to Say most of didn't even sleep properly. The police man had again came to the Malhotras house. Even Prabha and Sanjeev came when they heard what happened. Neil was preparing the money bag and discussing the plan with the cops.

Police officer :"But Mr. Malhotra..."

Neil:"No officer I am serious. You can't enter the place without my signal. I need to make sure the kids are safe before we ambush kunal. I can't take any risk. This is about my kids "

Today morning Neil was mailed the address to some abandoned warehouse. He had to be there by 1 in the afternoon with the money bag. After many arguments of Ahana saying she wanted to go with them, Neil had agreed but he also told her that she had to stay in the police car. Which she agreed to. Before anyone else could argue about coming, Neil had sternly denied saying about their safety.  The one thing that made Neil agree to bring Ahana was that she was their mother. And after all this they needed her as much as they needed Neil to be there.

After 30 mins of drive, Neil reached the warehouse. Neil turned on his bluetooth device that he hid in his ear before getting out of the car with the money bag.  The bluetooth was connected to the police car where Ahana and the Acp sat near the warehouse.

Neil:"kunall... KUNALL"(Neil called out as he entered a empty warehouse)

Kunal:"Well well well look who is here. Right on time Mr. Malhotra great job"

Neil:"Where the hell are my kids kunal"

Kunal:"Oh no no no sir.. I am the boss here. Some respect is needed"

Neil:"Respect my foot. I have your money. give me my kids kunal. And I swear if there is one scratch on them I will personally kill you"

Kunal:"Oh I don't think they would like to see that Neil "(He said pointing at a corner where Aryan and Ansh sat hugging each other as they were tied up.)

Neil:(His voice soften)"Ansh. Aryan"

Ahana who heard this through the call, sat straight with tears falling down her eyes. She wanted to be in there but she can't. She looked up to see the ACP instructing something's to his men.

Ansh:(Looked up as a familiar voice hit his ears)"Papa"(He called out weakly. At this even Aryan looked up )

They both looked tired as they had cried for hours. Aryan's situation was worse then Ansh. Ansh's eyes widen in happiness seeing his dad after 1 whole day of misery.

Neil:"Ansh..Aryan don't worry papa is here naa"(He started to head towards them only to be stopped by Kunal)

Kunal:"Not so soon Mr. Malhotra. Take one more step and you will regret it. Wanna see how? Look up"(Neil looked up to see a glass chandelier type thing hanging on top of Ansh and Aryan. The rope that held it up was tired by where kunal stood. One pull and Ansh and Aryan could be in very bad danger.)

Neil:"kunal leave them. You have your Money. You have me. What else do you need? Take your revenge on me. Leave them alone."

Kunal:"Oh I will but to full fill my revenge there is one thing missing.(Neil looked confused as kunal smirked )"Why don't you call your wife."

Neil:(Getting more angry )"What rubbish. Stop these games Kunal"

Kunal:"Ohhh no no..The fun just started. You have 1 hour to get your wife here or this rope will loosen and your kids......tch tch tch tch tch. 1 hour and your time starts now "

Neil Stood in a dilemma. He couldn't risk His kids life but neither could he do the mistake of bringing Ahana here and risking her life.

Kunal:"Tik tok  Mr. Malhotra. Time is running"

Neil:"Aryan Ansh. papa will be back okay. I promise. and this time you will leave with papa. Just give me an 1hour"(He gave them a flying kiss before heading out. To make it seem like they are alone he sat in his car and drove a little further towards the Police officer cars.)

Ahana:"Neil I'll come. I don't care what he does to me, but the kids must be safe"

Neil:"Heyy..shhhhh. Nothing will happen to the kids but you are also not going in"

Ahana:"But Neil.."

Neil:"office can we get a female officer to go in with me"

Police  Officer:"Arranging that will be difficult in less than 45 mins Mr. Malhotra. Can you do one thing and explain the situation inside"

Neil explained how the inside view looked and police discussed the factors that should be taken in. After the police made a plan they came to Neil and Ahana to discuss it.

ACP:"we have a plan that might work. Mr. Malhotra I want you to go in alone again this time"

Neil:"What? He will hurt the kids "

ACP:" If we send Ahana or Any other girl with you he will hurt her then your kids. It's simple he wants revenge from you for taking everything he loved Away. His job and reputation. In your case it's your family."

Ahana:"Then what's your plan "

Acp:"We can't enter as he will only let a man and women enter by seeing through the front camera's as you said. So you both enter but instead of Mrs. Malhotra meeting him with you she will take go through the hallway at the entrance to the back. While you distract the man with your words. Mrs. Malhotra can save the kids and bring them out of danger. Then we can charge in and capture him."

Ahana:"I'll do it"

Neil:"But Ahana if anything goes wrong "

Ahana:"nothing ever goes as planned Neil, But doesn't mean we don't try. The kids are the most important right now.We have to get them out"

Neil:(Cupping her face)"But promise me you will be safe"(Ahana nods)

Acp:"Okay let's get you changed and a little prepared. We have 20 mins"(the lady officer gave Ahana a top and leggings to change into from her saari. They even gave her few things such as a bluetooth and a small hidden knife. That they head in her long hair. The lady officer taught or explained everything she could to Ahana in those few mins)

In the next few mins, Ahana and Neil stood in the front of the warehouse. Neil looked at Ahana who gave him a small smile trying to reassure him but failed as at the point she couldn't even reassure herself that everything will be alright. They headed in and as the plan went, Ahana went through the hallway to the back where the kids were while Neil came towards Kunal.

Kunal:"Great just on time"(He looked up and frowned)"Where is your wife. "

Neil:"She will come. I Called her. Just give us few mins."

Kunal:"Then who was that girl that entered with you. Don't try and play me Neil"

Neil:" who can play you kunal. Nobody can play games with you because we don't stoop so low to your level to play games with you"

Kunal:"Hah. Right. Stop wasting my time Neil or else"

Neil:"Or else what. You are nothing Kunal. You are mad that I exposed you. That I saved that girl from being sexually abused by you or that I took away you job. "

Kunal:"You took away everything I had"(He yelled )

Neil:"You never had anything Kunal. You cheated your way up the jobs. You don't think I did a whole background check on you after I kick you out. Girls aren't toys kunal. You have no right to use them as such"

Kunal:"They are toys. Thet are nothing compared to us. They can never be equal to us never"

Neil:"That's where you lose Kunal. Girls are way more powerful then us. "

Meanwhile Ahana had sneaked near Ansh and Aryan. She told them to be quiet as she slowly opened the ropes that tied them. Ansh was about to speak when she kept her hand on his mouth. She pulled both Aryan and Ansh into a hug and she stood up. She looked at Neil looking at her direction saying that Girls are more powerful then men. She clicked on her hand watch sending a signal to the police officer to came in as the kids are with her.

Neil:"And I can proudly say that my wife has proved this statement once again today"

Kunal:"Whaa.."(Before he could complete his statement, he felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned he saw Ahana way at him with a smile before she kick him in his main part.)

Kunal groaned as holding that part as he fell on the ground. The police barged in capturing the guy while Ahana turned towards Neil who was hugging the kids. She run towards them once again hugging the kids. Both Neil and Ahana hugged the kids tightly as tear ran their eyes. While the kids as well hugged them tightly feeling safe in their parents arms.

Ahana:"Baby you both are fine na"(She checked both the kids and hugged them one last time before the Acp came towards them.)

Acp:"Great job Mrs. Malhotra. "(Ahana nodded as Neil spoke )

Neil:"I want strict security for him. Make sure no matter what. He shouldn't get bail."

Acp:"Don't worry Mr. Malhotra I'll make sure of it "

Police Man:"Sirrr(He screamed causing everyone to look at him to see Kunal having a gun in his hands which he stole from the police inspector)

Kunal:"This won't end at this Neil. You have to lose something like I did"(As he finished gun shots were heard from the warehouse as everyone froze in their place.)

。。 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:"Who got shot? Will this be the end of Ahana and Nei's journey or will this be a new chapter in their life?"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saari - Indian traditional dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 33.6K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
561K 28.6K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
35.1K 3.6K 34
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
214K 7.6K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...